APS NUTRITION - MESOMORPH!!!! WHO WANTS SOME?!?!?!?!?!?!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dropped a store review of Meso over at Nutriverse, I'll put one in here at AM too.
Btw a half scoop of Meso with 2 scoops OL Conqu3r Unleashed makes for a scary shoulder workout. Saw some veins I've never seen before today.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Dropped a store review of Meso over at Nutriverse, I'll put one in here at AM too.
Btw a half scoop of Meso with 2 scoops OL Conqu3r Unleashed makes for a scary shoulder workout. Saw some veins I've never seen before today.
Thanks for putting that review up.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Thanks to those who have posted their reviews. Looks like everyone has had a great experience so far.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reviewing is as follows: Initial, Final and then you have to leave a review on an in store retailer. That's it!!!!

You can do a log if you choose too, but that's up to you man!!!!
Any particular store you guys want a review left at?

Balthazar

Awards
so i originally posted a review at nutraplanet and was waiting for approval in order for it to be posted. checked it recently, so that I could post a link and since then it seems that they removed version 1 from their product listing. Went to lockout sups and posted a review there just now and am now in the same status, waiting for review approval.

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
Whats a good store to buy this from that does international orders?, Didn't think they made this with DMAA anymore

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats a good store to buy this from that does international orders?, Didn't think they made this with DMAA anymore
Hmm, I honestly am not sure. Have you checked your typical sites you normally order from??

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
reviews left at Strong Supp Shop and Island!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely great stuff. I am stim sensitive and was afraid this would tweak my hard. Got a sample of the rocket pop..stuff was excellent....long lasting energy

Balthazar

Awards
final review posted and review approved at lockout sups!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Finished my mesomorph. Updated with my final thoughts in the review section. Top of page 3.

Thanks again guys, just ordered the next round of rocket pop.
Great stuff!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it to late ?

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a tub of this stuff. Never tried it before. Wanted to try the bomb pop flavor but the site I ordered from didnt have it, rolled with tropical fruit punch. I was a little concerned with there not being any caffeine at all in here but I am guessing the DMAA more than make up for it. Super excited to give this stuff a shot.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a tub of this stuff. Never tried it before. Wanted to try the bomb pop flavor but the site I ordered from didnt have it, rolled with tropical fruit punch. I was a little concerned with there not being any caffeine at all in here but I am guessing the DMAA more than make up for it. Super excited to give this stuff a shot.
Enjoy

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
You will not be disappointed. Just got a tub of the pink lemonade because my supp shop was sold out of rocket pop. The pink lemonade is so damn good. I'm sure the tropical fruit punch is good.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never fear, bro. This stuff is legit and does have caffeine. It's listed on the label as "methylxanthine."

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Never fear, bro. This stuff is legit and does have caffeine. It's listed on the label as "methylxanthine."
Just realized they sell one without the DMAA and that might be the one I purchased. I am pissed, the DMAA was the whole reason I bought the product. Now we will have to wait and see what shows up at the doorstep. UGH.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just realized they sell one without the DMAA and that might be the one I purchased. I am pissed, the DMAA was the whole reason I bought the product. Now we will have to wait and see what shows up at the doorstep. UGH.
Mesomorph = DMAA
Mesomorph 2.0 = no DMAA

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
There's caffeine in all versions of Mesomorph.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph = DMAA
Mesomorph 2.0 = no DMAA
It doesn't look like mesomorph 2.0 actually says 2.0 on the label though. Site I ordered from only had 1 picture. I ordered from jet.com because it was cheap and free shipping, didn't even know they made a 2.0 without the DMAA. I specifically set out to get a DMAA pre so hopefully the original is what shows up.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't look like mesomorph 2.0 actually says 2.0 on the label though. Site I ordered from only had 1 picture. I ordered from jet.com because it was cheap and free shipping, didn't even know they made a 2.0 without the DMAA. I specifically set out to get a DMAA pre so hopefully the original is what shows up.
ah ok, I'm not sure what they have. I always like to order from a company I can contact for reasons like this. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the DMAA one though!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
It says version 2.0 on the front and should be marketed as such.