APS NUTRITION - MESOMORPH!!!! WHO WANTS SOME?!?!?!?!?!?!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes! Rocket Pop here too, mane!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That's way too much for me! I thought I was a Stim junkie and normally am but this with so much caffeine and DMAA 1 scoop is enough.
Hell yes even .75 scoops will do it.
Personally i liked 1.5 scoops best . That seems to be my preferred dose.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
That's way too much for me! I thought I was a Stim junkie and normally am but this with so much caffeine and DMAA 1 scoop is enough.
2 Scoops KILLS ME!!!!!! lol I like doing 1/2 scoop, I did the 1 scoop for a while and it was too much!!! 1/2 scoop works perfect for me

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
2 Scoops KILLS ME!!!!!! lol I like doing 1/2 scoop, I did the 1 scoop for a while and it was too much!!! 1/2 scoop works perfect for me
Thats wat i love about mesomorph. Even a half scoop your good to go. I turned on so many people to this. They all said it was by far the best since bpi 1mr og version.

bigtex92

Awards
I have heard so many f**kin awesome things about meso!!!!!! I'd love to log this product I'll provide day by days and full legit mailing address

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have heard so many f**kin awesome things about meso!!!!!! I'd love to log this product I'll provide day by days and full legit mailing address
!!!!!!!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
My first review is up in the supplicant review section for mesomorph.
This stuff is as legit as it gets.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455761992.664501.jpg

Pump city.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Thanks to those who have posted your reviews so far. Remember to post your links here so we can sub :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to those who have posted your reviews so far. Remember to post your links here so we can sub :)
Agree with this guys.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put links to your logs in this thread.. there damn near impossible to find at times!! and we want to follow :)

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
How do I do that through iOS app?

Also, quick update. Yesterday's work out was intense. Even did an full extra set at my DB max because I was in the zone.
Woke up today, absolutely no DOMS.
This stuff was brought to earth by the Gods them selves.
Great stuff.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
How do I do that through iOS app?

Also, quick update. Yesterday's work out was intense. Even did an full extra set at my DB max because I was in the zone.
Woke up today, absolutely no DOMS.
This stuff was brought to earth by the Gods them selves.
Great stuff.

Go to your log/review, click the three dots at the top right,

Click "share"
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455808085.773558.jpg

Click "copy"
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455808095.072083.jpg

Paste that link in this thread. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are these shipping Fedex, UPS, or USPS?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I took half a scoop yesterday on my 45 minutes of cardio and i just kept on ****ing going. Got the usual pain on my shins but pushed through it. When I looked at my watch an hour 20 mins had gone by.

I'm doing chest and arms today and i'm go with a full focking scoop!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Damn I took half a scoop yesterday on my 45 minutes of cardio and i just kept on ****ing going. Got the usual pain on my shins but pushed through it. When I looked at my watch an hour 20 mins had gone by.

I'm doing chest and arms today and i'm go with a full focking scoop!
NICE!!!!!!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
1188 calories burnt in less than two hours on one and a half scoop!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455909547.737670.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455909786.272201.jpg

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest with arms yesterday was insane!
Was pumped from the beginning. Energy up the ass. It had been a while since i had sweated this much during a weight session.
Back and cardio today for bday.

Slw148

Awards
Hell yes, I have nothing but good things about Mesomorph and I have been looking for a Pre-workout that gives me sustainable energy and focus since I have a high caffeine tolerance. I would love to try a sample before I commit. Thank you!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Deffinetly strong even if you have a tolerance

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I am getting caught up here, as I have been way for several weeks. It looks like there are some Mesomorph fans in here for sure. I drank mine after 3 weeks off and I felt great to say the least. Thanks for the reviews as well.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll have my store review up on Saturday! Sorry for the delay!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I'll have my store review up on Saturday! Sorry for the delay!
Thanks brother!!!! No need to be sorry, people get busy. Plus you've been killing it with the Mesomorph!!!!

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
I ordered a tub and two training days down using it. Rocket pop tastes great and the focus and energy that come shortly after are awesome. Full scoop for me both times. Had a great moderate chest day stopping at 335 due to a shoulder issue but this **** had me wanting to push further. Today I stopped myself again on deads at 675 but again wanted to push on. This stuff is great.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a tub and two training days down using it. Rocket pop tastes great and the focus and energy that come shortly after are awesome. Full scoop for me both times. Had a great moderate chest day stopping at 335 due to a shoulder issue but this **** had me wanting to push further. Today I stopped myself again on deads at 675 but again wanted to push on. This stuff is great.
675 deads and we have the exact same stats, wtf. Glad to hear you are digging meso!

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
It's taken years of training to get my lifts up to that level. My best pull has been 725 once and 705 consistently.

Meso is great.... Hopefully it sticks around!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It's taken years of training to get my lifts up to that level. My best pull has been 725 once and 705 consistently.

Meso is great.... Hopefully it sticks around!
Crazy. Do you compete and what's your age? Keep smashing those weights

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't compete as of now. I'm 35. I have been planning on competing for the past couple of years but haven't yet.
With those numbers.. you def should bro.. unless your heart isnt into it.. just keep enjoying life and working hard!

Balthazar

Awards
site review submitted at nutraplanet and awaiting approval! thanks again guys, this stuff is awesome. now i've just got to work my way through the bottle so i can post up a final review which i foresee as being stellar lol.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah just to clarify I left my review at lockout.

thanks again