APS NUTRITION - MESOMORPH!!!! WHO WANTS SOME?!?!?!?!?!?!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
there is a thread knocking hi tech and it's products...be nice if some of you shared this love for hi tech products in that thread!!!
Link to thread?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
supplement section-hi-tech supplements

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Definitely a fan of hi tech I force. Crazy sale going on atm.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Balthazar

Awards
i've got a question, is this version 1 or 2. from what i understand, version 2 is DMAA free. I'd be interested to try the new formula but it's still hard to argue with the effectiveness of the ol' 1,3

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Hah im horrible for running 2 logs at the same time . The funny thing about this whole spat is you seem to study me like a book . You know everything I do and did . Iam intrigued. .. truly appreciate your dedication to me and the things I do . I should have thanked you and praised you for taking interest in my life . So here it is Otheridstaken thanks for being my biggest fan :)
Hey no problem.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
if you can afford your own **** and all these companies are just scams and its such a big deal that I'm doing this why the **** are you in this thread or even on this forum diphole, your about the dumbest hypocritical piece of trash ive seen in a while on here, and where does my weight have anything t o do with any of this and its 190 to be exact ;) , also why don't you post a pic of your sloppy 7% fatass up for everyone to see whos really behind the computer monitor, I can already tell your some pathetic loser tryin to troll for whatever kind of attention you can get or you wouldn't be acting like a mentally handicapped Persian immigrant asking in the first place who we were commenting about, I'm glad I could get your sandfilled diaper in a knot for that kind of worked up response, really goes to show what kind of little ninja turtle ass pirate were all dealing with here, thanks for the entertainment for the night sis.
All in one sentence. Kudos. Grammar can put that in it's pipe and smoke it.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So you're Paul Revelia http://instagram.com/paulrevelia

Nice try, you fraud.

Paul trains with Layne, and runs team pro physique which is all in the NATTY circuit. The guys a lifetime natural competitor, do not try to clout his credibility with your internet insecurity by using his photos.

Also, I know a few competitors who he's coaching. Plus, a mid 40's man would not conduct himself in this manner when he has a business/name to protect.
Good stuff man I wish I woulda came back on to catch that awesome statement before he disappeared, people can be anyone they want online until this kind of thing happens.. then their life sucks again..

All caught up. This thread has my head spinning LOL can't wait to see the people chosen to log this beastly preworkout
cant wait whether I get picked or not to see the results, I soooo hope to get a shot at it specially to see wat this dmaa hype is about

This thread is f*cking gold lol, I can't even unsubscribe because just when I think it couldn't get any better, IT DOES!!! Hahahahaha
Plus, MESOMORPH.
View attachment 130362
I know it's only a short scroll away. But can we all take a moment to bask in this glory.
This shut down hit harder then 12 weeks of Test.

Tyga FTW! ��

Anyways, back to mesomorph.
Still in for the win. I've been reading up a lot on DMAA and their saying it's similar to basically meth. I NEED to try this!
lmao theres no PCT
No one in this thread is disqualified...we have a lot of entries, and will be choosing winners sooner than later. I wish I had a free tub for everyone on the forum!
Man, I knew Mesomorph would cause some excitement, but this generated quite a bit more than I expected!
bigmills01 to put it in your words... "DIDNT EXPECT A RESPONSE LIKE THAT, DID YA CHUMP????"
It's a little quiet in this thread ever since the revealing.....

Oh well.. It was fun while it lasted
Hmmmm sale you say?? Where?
So many twists and turns here if I had hair it would probably look like Donald trumps on a windy day, ready to see who gets picked for the logs and hoping I'm one of them nd if not, well guess I know what ill be picking up on payday! :O

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one in this thread is disqualified...we have a lot of entries, and will be choosing winners sooner than later. I wish I had a free tub for everyone on the forum!
That would be dope.. If only shipping was free.. we could send everyone samples :(

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bump!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
i've got a question, is this version 1 or 2. from what i understand, version 2 is DMAA free. I'd be interested to try the new formula but it's still hard to argue with the effectiveness of the ol' 1,3
Version 1 with DMAA

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Does anybody know where I can find lean efx the 1 3 edition. ... i cant seem to find it online. Reppppssss???

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Come on.......

Ceaxar

Awards
Im currently using havok but have heard incredible things about mesomorph. Id prefer to review the rocket pop flavor. Thx in advance.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
End of the week (so yes Friday)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I'd be down for this. A full log isn't required correct? Just the initial, final review, and one in-store review?
Currently using Modern Pre and just finished Pre-Kaged. Been wanting to give it a try for a while now and as someone stated above, it is always recommended when someone posts up a thread looking for recommendations on a strong pre-workout. Plus that DMAA dose is nice :). Can't remember the last time I used a pre with DMAA.
Well shoot, if hulkie's applying I suppose I will too the worst that could happen is "no"
I've been keeping up with nursegray/the swole nurses' FB posts and see he's always using mesomorph as a PWO.
Personally I've never used a DMAA PWO so I'm definitely interested in giving it a shot.
Currently using Adrenial cuts which is becoming a favorite of mine.
USA
Over 18.
Few logs under my belt.
Is this a full month log or an
initial/final?
Currently using Rhino Rush as my pre workout. I love this crap, by far one of, if not, my favorite prewo of all time.
Never tried mesomorph for starters. I've been hearing a lot of good things about it though and I'd like to see what all the hypes about.
I have tried other dmaa pre's before so I know what to expect.
I'm a US citizen
Over 18
Done a couple logs
In for this. Been wanting to try this stuff real bad, even got a friend to get it and he's been loving it. I just wanted to use up the rest of my stuff for now.
I'm currently using I-Force Hemavol and E-Pharm Clear Shot before every workout as of right now. I'm using it for the beta alanine, citrulline malate, and agmatine sulfate content in Hemavol and Clear Shot for the energy+focus.
Really need something that can get me through a workout as I usually go at night and I am dead tired most times. Also would be great since I can just drink it all at once and not separately like I currently am.
Live in the US and age 18+. Agree to leave reviews.
Thanks
I'm currently using a combo of Alpha Lean-7, Agmatine-ELITE, betaine, and creatine. I've heard nothing but good things about Mesomorph and would love to review this. Especially with the sacred DMAA in it! Haven't had that stuff in years!
Oh damn if we dont have to log then i'm in! I got no problem doing initial, final and a store review!
I been cycling 3 different pre workouts at the moment.
Nitramine
Fully Loaded
Performix
Each day I use a different one so I keep my body from getting used to caffeine as each day there is a something different being taken. Takes longer for me to need a caffeine break.
I want to try Mesomorph because there is not a single bad review about this pre workout out there! Who the hell wouldn't want to get this preworkout when everyone loves it. Another reason? Because i focking love DMAA and you guys are the only ones with balls big enough to still make this!
Aren't you black listed?
In to try this, Vaughn keeps talking about it and he doesn't talk sh*t only the truth
i'm currently using conqu3r unleashed, i've also used a couple different pwo's with dmaa in them including: Jack'd Up and the original Jack3d. I want to try Mesomorph because I think DMAA is the most effective component in pwo that I've tried and it's touted that Mesomorph is not only the best DMAA containing pwo but the best overall pwo on the market. my workouts are also largely based around olympic lift training and being in the dmaa zone seriously helps for the focus required to keep great form in these demanding exercises.
Still would be open to log on my end. Looks like a good product and I've missed DMAA.

You all are the winner winner chicken dinners!!!!!!

PM me!!!! Thanks and hope you all love the MESOMORPH

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Awesome! PM sent! Perfect birthday surprise. Was expecting winners Friday but looks like I was meant to get a birthday present after all.
Thanks ManimalPatB and VaughnTrue

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
gotta spread the wealth around...HQ actually doesn't let me ship to the same address more than 1x/3 months. in the future you can try again
No prob money well spent iam ordering tonight . Is there a place I can buy meso and lean together? If so lmk

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Congrats guys! Looking forward to those reviews.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners!

Just don't take it too close to bed or you'll never sleep haha