aps-mesomorph/testatropinv2.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are giving me ideas, i haven't ran a blast cycle in awhile, lol. the extra test would be great for recovery!!!!!!:biggthumpup:
And think of the extra nutrient delivery from vasodialation, and even more fascia stretching with increased water/glycogen stores. It seems like it could be great, as long as it doesn't lead to unwanted types of "pumps."

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And think of the extra nutrient delivery from vasodialation, and even more fascia stretching with increased water/glycogen stores. It seems like it could be great, as long as it doesn't lead to unwanted types of "pumps."
the only down side to a test blast cycle is that it has to end.:lmao:

after doing it a few times you learn how to tweak it.:biggthumpup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, today was a much needed rest day. still took my 4 creatine nitrate, and i have felt pumped all day. this is the real deal-aps has a true winner here.:biggthumpup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
full body circuit training:

dosing:

1 scoop mesomorph
4 caps c/n dumped into meso
2 caps c/n
2 caps at-2
1 cap erase
1 scoop powershock-intra

ok, this was a great workout from the start-felt really good going into it, i really needed the rest day.
3 sets into workout i realized weights i had used last workout were too light. i put an extra 5 on and thought i need more. so i put another 5 on and it felt like my muscles were being worked just right. i did my 1st 8 machines before i had to take 5 pounds off, so i finished up my other 7 machines at 5 pounds over last workout. this increase in strength really surprised me, until i started the meso/cn the weight i was pushing had become pretty stagnant.

can't forget to mention the pump-damn.......:biggthumpup:

the mirror is my new best friend.:lmao:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you sure they didn't up your Test Cyp dose? :stick:

It's unreal gains from a natty stack!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you sure they didn't up your Test Cyp dose? :stick:

It's unreal gains from a natty stack!!!
that's what i keep saying.......i guess i have said it so much no one is listening.......meso/cn is giving ph like results-better than more than a few cycles i have ran. this stuff is amazing.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow Tom I didn't think I'd see the day someone beat the dose you took for Mesomorph, but a guy at my gym took 2 and a half scoops :O...He is around 280, he beat his bench record and got 500 for 1 rep!

You crazy Mesomorph heads....wait I'm a Meso head :D lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow Tom I didn't think I'd see the day someone beat the dose you took for Mesomorph, but a guy at my gym took 2 and a half scoops :O...He is around 280, he beat his bench record and got 500 for 1 rep!

i have been mesomorphed.....there is no pre workout i have tried even close to meso in results. strength and size have both increased. i am completely sold on these products-if you hadn't already guessed.:lmao:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I can say for certain. Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate has a palpable effect on superior performance. I'm on Mesomorph solo now and its still the shizzneet, but I felt stronger, lifts hurt less and my general stamina was beastly when I was taking Creatine Nitrate along with it.

I wished more places carried CN.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
I can say for certain. Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate has a palpable effect on superior performance. I'm on Mesomorph solo now and its still the shizzneet, but I felt stronger, lifts hurt less and my general stamina was beastly when I was taking Creatine Nitrate along with it.

I wished more places carried CN.
Hmmmmm.You know it's a shame this thread isn't getting more views/attention,there is some really good info in here!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have been mesomorphed.....there is no pre workout i have tried even close to meso in results. strength and size have both increased. i am completely sold on these products-if you hadn't already guessed.:lmao:
You're the official elected leader of the MNC; Mesomorphican National Committee.

Our mascot

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
You're the official elected leader of the MNC; Mesomorphican National Committee.

Our mascot

^^^^typical body comp changes from creatine nitrate.Note the dry/tight appearance,very little extracellular water.Could just use a little more mass is all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmmm.You know it's a shame this thread isn't getting more views/attention,there is some really good info in here!
yeah, i am kinda disappointed by the small turnout in this thread. i am hoping things will pick up.:fingersx:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Our mascot

i accept!:notworthy:

i will not rest untill there is a jug of mesomorph in every house-at least 1.:biggthumpup:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say that cow isn't shut down either...friggin nuts are dragging on the hay bales!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
No lie, my friend had an old hound dog. His nuts hung so low that when he walked, they wrapped around his legs. We would sit outside and watch him walk and just die out laughing.

He had all the chicks though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cardio day:

dosing:

1 scoop mesomorph
4 caps creatine nitrate dumped into meso
1 cap erase
2 caps at-2
1 scoop powershock

cardio started with 10 minutes stretching, then did 5 sets of 3 minutes each jump roping-with short intervals to catch my breath. then finished with 20 minutes on treadmil at a greuling pace.

i was sore from yesterday, but not as sore as i have been the last 10 days-hopefully the doms are decreasing. i can't believe the pump i got from just cardio-i caught my wife watching me do jump rope, she said i was really looking good-of course i already knew that, :lmao:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am amazed at the fact you have been taking mesomorph since late November and I haven't once seen you post anything about an increased tolerance to it. If anything it seems the more you rake it the better it gets!! This to me is insane! People usually get used to their pre workouts and the effects diminsh over time, this doesn't seem to be a problem with mesomorph.

Btw quick question for you T, any suggestion on testatrophin dosage? Where was your sweet spot at? I think I remember you saying you were at 4 caps twice a day and it was better there?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am amazed at the fact you have been taking mesomorph since late November and I haven't once seen you post anything about an increased tolerance to it. If anything it seems the more you rake it the better it gets!! This to me is insane! People usually get used to their pre workouts and the effects diminsh over time, this doesn't seem to be a problem with mesomorph.

Btw quick question for you T, any suggestion on testatrophin dosage? Where was your sweet spot at? I think I remember you saying you were at 4 caps twice a day and it was better there?
you know josh, i went through the 1st jug of meso at 1 1/2 scoops. when i got the 2nd jug with the creatine nitrate i have been dosing it at 1 scoop, so i have actually decreased the amount-pretty amazing, huh? only occassionally do i use 1 1/2 scoops and never feel the need to go over that. in all honesty the effects keep getting better!!!!

testatropin v2-i firmly believe 4 caps 2 x day is the best dosing for getting the max potential from it. the next time i run it my dosing will be 4 caps pre and 4 caps post.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I start off with 4 or work my way up?

Truly amazing about mesomorph.. I can't wait!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Should I start off with 4 or work my way up?

Truly amazing about mesomorph.. I can't wait!!!
i agree....mesomorph is AMAZING!

yes, run 4/4 all the way through. the sooner you get saturated with it the sooner the effects start. don't worry about it not lasting as long, i feel the effects will start to taper after the 3rd week anyways.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cardio day:

dosing:

1 scoop mesomorph
4 caps creatine nitrate dumped into meso
1 cap erase
2 caps at-2
1 scoop powershock

cardio started with 10 minutes stretching, then did 5 sets of 3 minutes each jump roping-with short intervals to catch my breath. then finished with 20 minutes on treadmil at a greuling pace.

i was sore from yesterday, but not as sore as i have been the last 10 days-hopefully the doms are decreasing. i can't believe the pump i got from just cardio-i caught my wife watching me do jump rope, she said i was really looking good-of course i already knew that, :lmao:
When you say "dumped into meso" do you mean you crack the CN caps and put it in?

Also, I was dosing at 6 caps of CN with my Meso, if 4 will suffice, I'd prefer to be more economical with it.

I've got two more bottles of CN coming my way. Once my CN/Meso log ended and I was out of CN, I got back to using Orotine and uhhh... :squintfinger: was not cut'n it. I thought Orotine would at least be a close second, but nay I say, nay. I'll be back on the CN/Meso wagon soon enough.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever try Ultima, Trinitine or Con-Crete?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When you say "dumped into meso" do you mean you crack the CN caps and put it in?

Also, I was dosing at 6 caps of CN with my Meso, if 4 will suffice, I'd prefer to be more economical with it.

I've got two more bottles of CN coming my way. Once my CN/Meso log ended and I was out of CN, I got back to using Orotine and uhhh... :squintfinger: was not cut'n it. I thought Orotine would at least be a close second, but nay I say, nay. I'll be back on the CN/Meso wagon soon enough.
yup. i open caps and pour into the meso-hence, dump, lol.

i change up my dosing depending on what i am doing. on full body and arm workouts i will use 6 cn, on cardio and stairclimbing 4 will do. i try to get 4 caps even on an off day.

i think with the dumping 4 caps is probably enough, but i am on a roll and don't want to risk changing anything-things are just going too dammed good right now.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey T I was wondering what are your thoughts on yellow thunder? As I said before in my log I am in the middle of a fast (coming up on 48hrs) and at work for 12 hours and I was blessed with two yellow thunder samples and was thinking of taking one today. My question is how are the stim effects of it? How long did those effects last? I am tryna gauge when I should take it and still be able to go to sleep tonight

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey T I was wondering what are your thoughts on yellow thunder? As I said before in my log I am in the middle of a fast (coming up on 48hrs) and at work for 12 hours and I was blessed with two yellow thunder samples and was thinking of taking one today. My question is how are the stim effects of it? How long did those effects last? I am tryna gauge when I should take it and still be able to go to sleep tonight
1 was enough to get me going, so it must be kinda strong. it would depend on what time you go to sleep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
weighted stairclimbing:

dosing:

1 1/2 scoops mesomorph
4 caps creatine nitrate poured into meso
2-at2
1 erase
1 scoop powershock

ok, i was tired after work last night and really only wanted to get a maintenance workout in. started out slowly with a lot of lethargy, i thought i was going to struggle just to make 3 trips. but it was not to be, the meso started kicking in full force and by the start of 3rd trip i was rocking to ac/dc
highway to hell. kept feeling stronger and my pace kept speeding up.

long story-short version: this combo of mesomorph/creatine nitrate is amazing, i finished my workout feeling strong as an ox. i just can't say enough about how well this stack has been treating me-truely amazing.

btw-the doms seem to be lessening-hell yeah, i just had to work through them.:biggthumpup:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how many trips up & down?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So how many trips up & down?
damn-did i forget that, lol.

5 mofo trips, i felt like i could have gone another one-but tomorrow is arms day-gonna murder it.:28:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn-did i forget that, lol.

5 mofo trips, i felt like i could have gone another one-but tomorrow is arms day-gonna murder it.:28:
Oooh, can't wait to see. Taking measurements?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
QUOTE=Milas;2736241]Oooh, can't wait to see. Taking measurements?[/QUOTE]

if i don't i am sure you will remind me to, lol.

of course i am taking measurements:lmao:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, sometimes things just don't work out as planned. i was all set for my bigass arm workout and had taken my supps and was just doing warmups when my wife came and told me we had to take my father in law to the hospital-he was running a 101 temp and looked bad. he is resting well now, but by the time i got back i just wasn't into it. just gonna do some cardio in basement later and look at today as a rest day-rest lol.

sheit happens, but i plan to hit it big tomorrow.:28:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hate it when stuff happens after taking pre-workout supplements. Totally throws off my mood. Good to hear he's doing better though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hate it when stuff happens after taking pre-workout supplements. Totally throws off my mood. Good to hear he's doing better though.
lol-yeah, sometimes life doen't do what i want it too.

yes he is doing better, thanks!

just got done with a decent cardio, now i have a lot of taped tennis to catch up on-and my wife is frying chicken...mmmmm

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol-yeah, sometimes life doen't do what i want it too.

yes he is doing better, thanks!

just got done with a decent cardio, now i have a lot of taped tennis to catch up on-and my wife is frying chicken...mmmmm
I have no idea why, but the mention of chicken gave me cravings for Pizza lmao, with more sore pulled back and all I think a cheat meal is in order lol

Hope ya had a killer cardio workout!

Reactions: mw1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea why, but the mention of chicken gave me cravings for Pizza lmao, with more sore pulled back and all I think a cheat meal is in order lol

Hope ya had a killer cardio workout!
my wifes fried chicken is to die for. if our kids knew she was frying chicken they would all be here.:lmao:

cardio was great-i can put on my music and just get lost and relax. i bet a good cardio session reduces my cortisol by 20%.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, sometimes things just don't work out as planned. i was all set for my bigass arm workout and had taken my supps and was just doing warmups when my wife came and told me we had to take my father in law to the hospital-he was running a 101 temp and looked bad. he is resting well now, but by the time i got back i just wasn't into it. just gonna do some cardio in basement later and look at today as a rest day-rest lol.

sheit happens, but i plan to hit it big tomorrow.:28:
First hope everything is ok with your father inlaw. I know you have had some recent family emergencies and I hope all goes good with him.

Second, not being able to workout sucks! I hate when I take my pre-woprkout and then something comes up. One of the reasons why I lift alone is when I used to go with a partner I would time everything so I take my supps get changed go to his house then to the gym and it is go time! But TOO many time when I am about to leave to get him I get a text saying to come later or something came up to wait a little bit, which always turned into hours. So I got fed up and dumped him sort to speak

What do you do for cardio? Just wondering

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
josh-todays cardio was a relaxed pace on my treadmill, more for stress control than anything to be honest. lately i have added jumping rope-been doing 3 minutes for sets of 5, plan to up that to 5 minute sets soon. then of course the weighted stairclimbing!!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
josh-todays cardio was a relaxed pace on my treadmill, more for stress control than anything to be honest. lately i have added jumping rope-been doing 3 minutes for sets of 5, plan to up that to 5 minute sets soon. then of course the weighted stairclimbing!!!!!
Thats cool.. ever try meditation? I want to try and dabble in it but I dont think I have the mental capacity to just let my mind go blank. I am always thinking about something (mostly APS :D) but I hear its great for stress. I sometimes soak in my tub with epsom salts and a couple drops of lavender and chamoielle oils and read a book. Hope all is good again bud. Back to the cardio.. for cardio purposes I am a fan of strength cardio over running personally although jumping rope is something I have always sucked at (2 left feet) so I am starting to pick it back up. I gotta try that weighted stair climbing. Might go over to a hotel and bring me a back pack full of weights and sandbags :biggthumpup: Do you do the stair climbing in your house?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats cool.. ever try meditation? I want to try and dabble in it but I dont think I have the mental capacity to just let my mind go blank. I am always thinking about something (mostly APS :D) but I hear its great for stress. I sometimes soak in my tub with epsom salts and a couple drops of lavender and chamoielle oils and read a book. Hope all is good again bud. Back to the cardio.. for cardio purposes I am a fan of strength cardio over running personally although jumping rope is something I have always sucked at (2 left feet) so I am starting to pick it back up. I gotta try that weighted stair climbing. Might go over to a hotel and bring me a back pack full of weights and sandbags :biggthumpup: Do you do the stair climbing in your house?
lol-no i don't do stairclimbing in my house. my aunt lives in an apartment building downtown, 21 floors. i use 5ld ankle weights on each leg and usually shoot for at least 4 trips up and down-not for the weak of heart, lol. when i was younger i had these monster 15lb each vinyl bag ankle weights i used for stairclimbing-the bags busted and bb's went everywhere-couldn't find replacements so i settled on 5 lb'ers.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol-no i don't do stairclimbing in my house. my aunt lives in an apartment building downtown, 21 floors. i use 5ld ankle weights on each leg and usually shoot for at least 4 trips up and down-not for the weak of heart, lol. when i was younger i had these monster 15lb each vinyl bag ankle weights i used for stairclimbing-the bags busted and bb's went everywhere-couldn't find replacements so i settled on 5 lb'ers.
cool I got some ankle weights I might try this on one of my off days. do you just walk up the steps or try and get into a jog type rythem up them? I got to try and find me some stairs somewhere.. maybe a hotel but I dunno how they will react to some guy walking in and just running up and down the steps

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
arm workout:

dosing:
1 1/2 scoops meso
6 caps creatine nitrate-opened and put into the meso
2 at-2
1 erase
2 scoops powershock-intra

started with 10 minutes stretching, then threw everything but the kitchen sink into this workout. everything from inclines/declines/pull downs/kick backs clean and jerks/military presses and of course preachers-even threw in some benches and flys. i really put a hurting on my upper body.

the pump-geezus
strength-small but steady gain, didn't add weight but added reps on several lifts
endurance-hell yes, man when i get pumped up on meso/cn i just don't want to stop
motivation-out of this f'ing world, can't put into words how disappointed i was yesterday about not being able to workout after i had taken my supps.
appearance-i am in love with mirrors...nuff said.

ok, measurements-about 6 months ago when i measured my right bicep it was 17'1/2.
when i measured right bicep after last arm workout it was just under 18'1/2
today when i measured my right bicep was 18' cold

after workout my right bicep measured 18'1/2 small increase from last time-but i will be very happy to be able to maintain this gain, i don't expect to see weekly increases-but if i can maintain these gains i will be very pleased-you betcha!!!

btw-if you look real closely that is me in my avi at around 240, i have always had big arms-but my arms are bigger by an inch now at 215 than they were then at 240-i hope everyone else is as impressed as i am.:28:

btw- i was starting to run a little low on meso/cn so i ordered more-can't risk running out of that stuff.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
arm workout:

dosing:
1 1/2 scoops meso
6 caps creatine nitrate-opened and put into the meso
2 at-2
1 erase
2 scoops powershock-intra

started with 10 minutes stretching, then threw everything but the kitchen sink into this workout. everything from inclines/declines/pull downs/kick backs clean and jerks/military presses and of course preachers-even threw in some benches and flys. i really put a hurting on my upper body.

the pump-geezus
strength-small but steady gain, didn't add weight but added reps on several lifts
endurance-hell yes, man when i get pumped up on meso/cn i just don't want to stop
motivation-out of this f'ing world, can't put into words how disappointed i was yesterday about not being able to workout after i had taken my supps.
appearance-i am in love with mirrors...nuff said.

ok, measurements-about 6 months ago when i measured my right bicep it was 17'1/2.
when i measured right bicep after last arm workout it was just under 18'1/2
today when i measured my right bicep was 18' cold

after workout my right bicep measured 18'1/2 small increase from last time-but i will be very happy to be able to maintain this gain, i don't expect to see weekly increases-but if i can maintain these gains i will be very pleased-you betcha!!!

btw-if you look real closely that is me in my avi at around 240, i have always had big arms-but my arms are bigger by an inch now at 215 than they were then at 240-i hope everyone else is as impressed as i am.:28:

btw- i was starting to run a little low on meso/cn so i ordered more-can't risk running out of that stuff.

amazing news on your bicep size!! A considerable drop in weight and yet the size of the muscle grew and inch!!! Incredible! I feel the more I read your updates the more excited I get about APS!!

As for re-ordering... hopefully APS will bless us with another BOGO sale again.. I know for me at least next time they do one I am STOCKING up on mesomorph and CN for sure!!! And prolly T-v2 depending on how my cycle goes