Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
amazing news on your bicep size!! A considerable drop in weight and yet the size of the muscle grew and inch!!! Incredible! I feel the more I read your updates the more excited I get about APS!!

As for re-ordering... hopefully APS will bless us with another BOGO sale again.. I know for me at least next time they do one I am STOCKING up on mesomorph and CN for sure!!! And prolly T-v2 depending on how my cycle goes
well...i am hoping that once nutraplanet starts carrying aps products they will run an introductory sale. i went ahead and ordered meso/cn becuase i didn't want to risk running out, but you bet i will stock up if another bogo is ran.

waiting to see how the promo on the new product goes, hopefully i will get a chance to log it. in the future i could see a testelensis/testatropin v2 stack. :fingersx:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best of luck logging Testalensis. I really wish I could, then I could compare the 3 bulbine products out now. But if my results are any indication, you would get great strength and intensity gains. Like 8 rounds of stair climbing!

Awesome to hear about the arm workouts and growth, it's really incredible!

Oh and how the heck are we supposed to squint to see your arms in the tiny avi? It looks like a square pattern, not a person!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck logging Testalensis. I really wish I could, then I could compare the 3 bulbine products out now. But if my results are any indication, you would get great strength and intensity gains. Like 8 rounds of stair climbing!

Awesome to hear about the arm workouts and growth, it's really incredible!

Oh and how the heck are we supposed to squint to see your arms in the tiny avi? It looks like a square pattern, not a person!
:lmao: I forgot to comment on that... I have always wondered what the hell was in your avi I guess know i sort of kind of know. How about posting some bigger pics big man?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:lmao: I forgot to comment on that... I have always wondered what the hell was in your avi I guess know i sort of kind of know. How about posting some bigger pics big man?
we bought our son an expensive digital camera that year, he let my wife use it to take pic's, but she unknowingly had it on collage-that is why pic is so small, it's from a collage. my son had to post the pic for me-i am computer illiterate. it's sad i know-but it is what it is.:28:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had forgotten all about having tennis scheduled for 4 oclock, just got back awhile ago-i am freaking toast. arms are now really sore-and tight as hell. my tennis game sucked-note to self, never do an arm workout before a tennis match.:poke:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got up, came home from work and collapsed. took 3 red lines before work and they helped a little, but mostly just went through the motions. damn was i sore and wore out-i should of cancelled the tennis but court time was reserved in advance and it was doubles-didn't want to let down my buds. i am feeling more rested now and not really as sore as i expected, today will be a total rest day!!!!!!! i plan on weighted stairclimbing tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bad freezing rain going through, no work tonight. looks like i will be plenty rested for stairs tomorrow. nice to have the unexpected time off-oooohraaaah!!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bad freezing rain going through, no work tonight. looks like i will be plenty rested for stairs tomorrow. nice to have the unexpected time off-oooohraaaah!!!!
We're "suppose" to get 12-16' of snow with 50MPH winds starting tomorrow night... I might have to take a few mental health days lol BUT then again... they're almost always wrong!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We're "suppose" to get 12-16' of snow with 50MPH winds starting tomorrow night... I might have to take a few mental health days lol BUT then again... they're almost always wrong!
snow beats the hell out of freezing rain. i put salt down earlier and when i went to walk the dog nearly fell and broke my neck on a patch of ice. no doubt we will have power outage when tree limbs start snapping, already got supplies laid in and kerosene for heater-what i wouldn't give for a generator, lol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah snow does best frozen rain lol at least you're prepared! When the power goes out at my apt I just go stay at my dads lol!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah snow does best frozen rain lol at least you're prepared! When the power goes out at my apt I just go stay at my dads lol!!
judging by how the roads look i won't be going anywhere in my ford taurus, lol. it's a friggin mess. maybe if i had a 4 wheeler i would go have some fun!!!!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Good luck in the ice, went through it myself a few weeks ago in NC. Was out of work for 3 days.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You hanging in there I just seen Indiana on the news... Doesn't look pretty!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go workout in the snow ROCKY STYLE!!

Doing bear crawls in the snow will definitely give you a hell of a workout just get some rope and use a old tire or trashcan lid as a sled, load it with plates and have fun!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bigT is getting hammered with frozen rain!!

However, I might do the rocky snow workout on the way to the gym tomorrow for a light warm up ;) it's a straight shot down I-294... lol with these 50mph winds and 2 feet of snow I doubt the roads will be plowed!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bigT is getting hammered with frozen rain!!

However, I might do the rocky snow workout on the way to the gym tomorrow for a light warm up ;) it's a straight shot down I-294... lol with these 50mph winds and 2 feet of snow I doubt the roads will be plowed!
Hey not a bad idea! It will be some great posterior chain work!

gatorguy220

Awards
Definatley was going to hit the Testatropin next as an APS product. But going to wait for Testalensis now. Any updates on this product arriving ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, a tree fell on power lines that feeds our house, just now got power back . with all of the ice on them tress are down everywhere. had to use my wifes hairdryer to get car door open, lol. no work again tonight-going to take advantage of all this free time with 2 a day workouts in my basement.

got a decent workout in this morning, for this afternoon/evening i am going to wear my ankle weights and do incline walking on my treadmill, then weighted leg raises, and then finish with ab work.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta suck not having power in the winter. Sounds like y'all got hit hard! Good thing you have your gym in your basement!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gotta suck not having power in the winter. Sounds like y'all got hit hard! Good thing you have your gym in your basement!
you bet-there is no way i am driving in this crap-inch or more pure ice on my driveway. i can barely walk on it with my boots on-ive fell a couple of times already.....:dead:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havn't loss power yet, but it's pretty bad out here, no one is really driving on the roids, so much snow everywhere, I didn't expect to wake up to this lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I havn't loss power yet, but it's pretty bad out here, no one is really driving on the roids, so much snow everywhere, I didn't expect to wake up to this lol
ice causes a lot of other problems, the trees are so weighted down that they are falling. tonight it is supposed to get super cold with 30mph winds-that is sure to bring down more trees. it's a mess......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, on my way for todays workout #2.

got to admit it's nice to be able to get a workout in without leaving the house, lol:28:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about the weather, but have fun with that shovel.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, on my way for todays workout #2.

got to admit it's nice to be able to get a workout in without leaving the house, lol:28:
When I lived at my dads house I bought a bunch of weights, benches ect... Wish I had it all now!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I lived at my dads house I bought a bunch of weights, benches ect... Wish I had it all now!
What happened to it all? Sold it?

I love my home gym. I lifting at home way betterthan going to a commercial gym and having to wait for equipment. I get all my stuff through craiglist.. You can find some pretty good deals on there. Mist of my weights I got from this dude who bought out a gym that was going under, his whole garage was plates and benches. I got a hyperextension for $25!!! Only thing my gym needs is a heater

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No more falling on ice or you'll have to get the OTHER knee replaced too :lmao:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No more falling on ice or you'll have to get the OTHER knee replaced too :lmao:
lol-lets hope not...:fingersx::fingersx:

ok, tried getting out this morning, all i accomplished was getting hung up-had to have my neighbor help me get back into garage.

i know i am overtraining, but just can't help myself-i am addicted to the pump. seems i can't stay out of the basement, everytime i get bored i head down there and do either some lifting or cardio/ab work.

mesomorph creatine nitrate continue to amaze me. results have been fantastic.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats how I felt yesterday, "addicted to the pump" , it's really amazing!

Keep up the good work T!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You have a basement gym???
yup-been adding to it for over 20 years. over the years i have hit lots of yard sales and auctions and picked up a sheitload of equiptment and plates.

i am a picker of weight lifting equiptment, every auction house in town has my number-always looking to pick up new stuff. if i ever move i am f'cked, lol.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup-been adding to it for over 20 years. over the years i have hit lots of yard sales and auctions and picked up a sheitload of equiptment and plates.

i am a picker of weight lifting equiptment, every auction house in town has my number-always looking to pick up new stuff. if i ever move i am f'cked, lol.
That's awesome. When I first got married we were looking for a condo and my dream was to say, eff the cars honey, the garage is going to be converted into a gym! However, we ended up in an apartment. I'd called around and looked on ads and found enough equipment to get started, I was stoked, oh well. We actually found a house with a guest house in the backyard. It was just a giant, square space with a bathroom on the side. It would have been PERFECT, but we were outbid.

Speaking of picking, do you watch AMERICAN PICKERS on the History Channel? I don't know why but I love that show.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
When I got out of college, I bought a 3 bedroom house and I made one of the bedrooms into a mini-gym. Had some nice equipment in it. Then I got married, and my wife and I had a kid. Well, of course my wife chose the room with the weights in it as the nursery. So I moved my stuff to the other bedroom. Then about a year later, we had another kid, so I moved my stuff from the 3rd bedroom to the garage. Then because we had 2 kids my wife wanted to trade in her Honda Accord for a SUV. We ended up getting a suburban thats as long as a bus. Its so big, that if fills up the entire garage when we pull it in. So, I finally ended up selling all of my equipment and joined the gym at work. We're looking to buy a bigger house now, so I'm hoping to get another home-gym one day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome. When I first got married we were looking for a condo and my dream was to say, eff the cars honey, the garage is going to be converted into a gym! However, we ended up in an apartment. I'd called around and looked on ads and found enough equipment to get started, I was stoked, oh well. We actually found a house with a guest house in the backyard. It was just a giant, square space with a bathroom on the side. It would have been PERFECT, but we were outbid.

Speaking of picking, do you watch AMERICAN PICKERS on the History Channel? I don't know why but I love that show.
i love american pickers-thats why i said i am a picker, lol. you are young, you will get your home!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I got out of college, I bought a 3 bedroom house and I made one of the bedrooms into a mini-gym. Had some nice equipment in it. Then I got married, and my wife and I had a kid. Well, of course my wife chose the room with the weights in it as the nursery. So I moved my stuff to the other bedroom. Then about a year later, we had another kid, so I moved my stuff from the 3rd bedroom to the garage. Then because we had 2 kids my wife wanted to trade in her Honda Accord for a SUV. We ended up getting a suburban thats as long as a bus. Its so big, that if fills up the entire garage when we pull it in. So, I finally ended up selling all of my equipment and joined the gym at work. We're looking to buy a bigger house now, so I'm hoping to get another home-gym one day.
when we moved in i claimed the basement as MINE. moved the washer and dryer upstairs. as a kid i always dreamed of having my own equiptment, so when we moved in to the house we live in i started 'picking'. over the years i have accumulated every thing from heavy bag/speed bag/treadmill/pulldowns/tons of bb' and db's/free weights out the ass/even got a ab lounger, lol. my latest is my new bench i got for christmas-with incline AND decline settings. i paid right at a thousand for the treadmill at an auction and it is every bit as good as any you will see in a gym-it's my prize possesion, lol. even have a squat rack i built myself-hell you name it. damn-can't forget my preacher bench-was the only bid on it and got it for 20 bucks, i love the dammed thing, lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when we moved in i claimed the basement as MINE. moved the washer and dryer upstairs. as a kid i always dreamed of having my own equiptment, so when we moved in to the house we live in i started 'picking'. over the years i have accumulated every thing from heavy bag/speed bag/treadmill/pulldowns/tons of bb' and db's/free weights out the ass/even got a ab lounger, lol. my latest is my new bench i got for christmas-with incline AND decline settings. i paid right at a thousand for the treadmill at an auction and it is every bit as good as any you will see in a gym-it's my prize possesion, lol. even have a squat rack i built myself-hell you name it. damn-can't forget my preacher bench-was the only bid on it and got it for 20 bucks, i love the dammed thing, lol.
When we were house shopping I had 2 requirements.. The basement MUST be able to set up how I wanted it and I wanted a garage. We saw one house she wanted but the basement was horrible! Couldnt even stand up the ceilings were so low and all the utilities were all spread out everywhere and no real room for anything so I voted no. The house we got now doesnt have a garage but the basement is huge and I claimed it as my man cave! POst some pics up of your gym man.. I would love to see your setup.

Show me your and ill show you mine! :stick:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When we were house shopping I had 2 requirements.. The basement MUST be able to set up how I wanted it and I wanted a garage. We saw one house she wanted but the basement was horrible! Couldnt even stand up the ceilings were so low and all the utilities were all spread out everywhere and no real room for anything so I voted no. The house we got now doesnt have a garage but the basement is huge and I claimed it as my man cave! POst some pics up of your gym man.. I would love to see your setup.

Show me your and ill show you mine! :stick:
maybe-i can't post pic's. or links, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
salted my driveway and made it out for awhile this morning. main roads are so clear you wouldn't know it had done anything, but side roads are a mess. work is scheduled for tonight, so we will see.

mesomorph/creatine nitrate, what can i say. impressed/amazed, i guess that is the best way i can describe the effects i have gotten.

i just want to throw out a thank you to judgementday and aps for the opportunity to try these top of the line products, i am now hooked on these supps, lol.