Apex-Alchemy Site-Wide BOGO FREE Mix and Match Sale, Featuring the NEW FLASHPOINT 50ml Gel!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

NEW FLASHPOINT Gel!!!
Apex Alchemy is proud to introduce the release of Flashpoint Gel!
This new gel product contains the same concentration of Glycyrrhetinic Acid, but now in a larger volume, easy to use gel!
Screenshot_20211111-122816~2.png

To celebrate, we're doing a site-wide BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SALE, that will run from now through 11:59pm EDT on Monday, November 15th, 2021.
Our new gel products feature a fast-drying topical gel infused, stylishly packaged in a 50ml pump bottle.
ALSO BACK IN STOCK:
URSA MAJOR & EPICHAOS 100

Screenshot_20211111-123414~2.png

Screenshot_20211111-123438~2.png

These new offerings are already Extremely Popular!
I'm a big fan, myself!
Take advantage of this great deal while you can, it only lasts a few days!

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is Flashpoint local or systemic?
There is some research showing localized effects of Glycyrrhetinic acid but 1 or 2 testers seemed to notice a more systemic effect when we launched Flashpoint.

Clear as mud, right? My thought is that there's likely to be some localized effects and some systemic. So short answer: both.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Someone help me out real quick. If one was doing 4 pumps a day of Ursa Major, how long would the new 50ml bottle last?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is the dose per ml the same as the old standard 30ml liquid bottles? I only ask cause I dont remember them lasting 30 days at 4mls per day
no.. you have it a little wrong here... the old bottles were one dropper = 1 ml/
now 5 pumps = 1ml/

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is the dose per ml the same as the old standard 30ml liquid bottles? I only ask cause I dont remember them lasting 30 days at 4mls per day
Ahhhh..... I see the issue.
You're using two terms (pump and ml) interchangeably.
In this case, they aren't interchangeable.

This product is 53mgs per ml (the dropper version was 50mgs per ml).

The Gel is:
53mgs per ml.
5 pumps = 1 ml.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

The Gel is:
53mgs per ml.
5 pumps = 1 ml.

If you use the new Ursa Major Gel at 4mls per day, one bottle will last 12.5 days.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The Gel is:
53mgs per ml.
5 pumps = 1 ml.
no.. you have it a little wrong here... the old bottles were one dropper = 1 ml/
now 5 pumps = 1ml/
My bad but I understand now. What im trying to figure out is how many bottles of Ursa do I need in order to run it at 4mls, for 12 weeks?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how many mgs per day if 53 mgs is 5 pumps?
most like to start around 10 pumps per day.. not that you wont get benefits at 5 pumps, but this, in particular gets better with more! some guys run 4 ml per day during their cuts. that would = 20 pumps per day.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the clock is ticking on this!! get those orders in before the sale ends~

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
most like to start around 10 pumps per day.. not that you wont get benefits at 5 pumps, but this, in particular gets better with more! some guys run 4 ml per day during their cuts. that would = 20 pumps per day.
thanks for the guidance brother

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Does this use same carrier as Ursas ? I had to throw away 2 bottles last time i bought something from Apex because the oil just condensed inside the bottle and I couldn't use it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does this use same carrier as Ursas ? I had to throw away 2 bottles last time i bought something from Apex because the oil just condensed inside the bottle and I couldn't use it
No, this is our new FAST drying gel carrier.
And it comes in a new pump dispenser.
Honestly, it's pretty awesome!
Nos did an outstanding job on this.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
man its too bad you tossed it.. you could have heated it up and used it. 😐
People were saying that if you heated it up past a certain point, you'd mess up the molecules and it wouldn't be effective. I'm no chemist lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People were saying that if you heated it up past a certain point, you'd mess up the molecules and it wouldn't be effective. I'm no chemist lol
naw... i dont wanna make you feel bad but you coulda literally put it in your pocket for a few mins and it would have reconstituted. I would recommend you join in on some of the logging opps we offer as well as follow some of the logs.. maybe we can help make you feel more confidant with another purchase in the future~

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
naw... i dont wanna make you feel bad but you coulda literally put it in your pocket for a few mins and it would have reconstituted. I would recommend you join in on some of the logging opps we offer as well as follow some of the logs.. maybe we can help make you feel more confidant with another purchase in the future~
I just purchased some Flashbang. Does it work on the same pathways as Ursolic acid when it comes to fat burning?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Less than 5 Hours left, Dudes and Dudettes!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just purchased some Flashbang. Does it work on the same pathways as Ursolic acid when it comes to fat burning?
search flashpoint logs here in the supplement log sub forum. they do not use the same pathways but are pretty awesome together.
Flash point may have more of a localized effect, though several loggers stated they felt they saw systemic fat loss.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone provide me dosing instructions for Ursa Major and flashpoint? I’ve only had the droppers from Apex…how many pumps equals how many mgs?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone provide me dosing instructions for Ursa Major and flashpoint? I’ve only had the droppers from Apex…how many pumps equals how many mgs?
I bet if u cruise up a handful of posts ITT, you'll find the answer

Eclipse

Eclipse

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is your b-aet solution going to be back in stock sometime soon?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is your b-aet solution going to be back in stock sometime soon?
Maaaaybe or possibly a gel version but the raws are becoming difficult to obtain, so, I'm not sure how long this product will be around. I'm working on a solution but it may be financially infeasible.