Apex-Alchemy Site-Wide BOGO FREE Mix and Match Sale, Featuring the NEW FLASHPOINT 50ml Gel!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6 hours left on this FANTABULOUS Sale, everyone!!!!

Come and get you some of these SWEET New Gels!!!

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many bottles of epi for a one month run at 2ml a day?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If needing to pop the top off and use a dropper on these new airless bottles will 1 ml/5 pumps still be 1ml/dropper? Seems like 5 pumps would be less than 1ml dropper

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If needing to pop the top off and use a dropper on these new airless bottles will 1 ml/5 pumps still be 1ml/dropper? Seems like 5 pumps would be less than 1ml dropper
They should be the same; a ml is a ml.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They should be the same; a ml is a ml.
Alrighty, we'll roll with that, lol. Cooler temps seem to make the gel thicker and clog the nozzle, letting sit in warm water thins it out but realized once you take the top off, kinda kills the pump from working even if its thinner

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alrighty, we'll roll with that, lol. Cooler temps seem to make the gel thicker and clog the nozzle, letting sit in warm water thins it out but realized once you take the top off, kinda kills the pump from working even if its thinner
i assume you tried to run the top under hot water to try and unclog it before you removed it?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i assume you tried to run the top under hot water to try and unclog it before you removed it?
It was an afterthought after I had already taken it off, so no, lol. I'll do that on the next bottle though

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was an afterthought after I had already taken it off, so no, lol. I'll do that on the next bottle though
it used to work for me when we had the spray bottles. is this the only one you had a problem with? mine have all been good so far..

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it used to work for me when we had the spray bottles. is this the only one you had a problem with? mine have all been good so far..
Actually no, this is the second one now that's given me issues.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually no, this is the second one now that's given me issues.
I was wondering if I was the only one that's had an issue with bottle. I went to pull the cap off and the whole nozzle came off. Pump won't work now. I guess if something can be broke us meatheads will find a way to break it. LOL

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
one of the board members said if you turn the bottle upside down the plunger will reset .. did you guys try this as well? I have been through 3 bottles now and no issues yet. so, I hope we can help you guys get things sorted...

I really dont wanna go back to the old methods. 🤞

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
one of the board members said if you turn the bottle upside down the plunger will reset .. did you guys try this as well? I have been through 3 bottles now and no issues yet. so, I hope we can help you guys get things sorted...

Oh cool, I'll try this when I get home. This morning I just took the nozzle off and dumped some onto my chest. LOL! Probably go through the bottle in about a week this way. Haha!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nice, I'll try this when I get home tonight

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apex-Alchemy Announces a Site-Wide, Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale, to Celebrate the release of our NEW FLASHPOINT-AF (Advanced Formula)!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I miss the BOGO action... what's the biggest sell for bulking season? maybe we should see about getting the favorite bulkers on BOGO.
with candy season right around the corner you all will want something to offset dem extra calories! Im thinking Hyperion and Epichaos would be excellent choices. what's your guy's opinion on the Apex line up for bulking season!??

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I miss the BOGO action... what's the biggest sell for bulking season? maybe we should see about getting the favorite bulkers on BOGO.
with candy season right around the corner you all will want something to offset dem extra calories! Im thinking Hyperion and Epichaos would be excellent choices. what's your guy's opinion on the Apex line up for bulking season!??
I’ve only tried Ursa and Hyperion, but I think Ursa is somewhat overlooked for muscle gain. I see a lot of people talk about fat loss, but I filled in nicely and got strong as heck.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Apex-Alchemy Announces a Site-Wide, Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale, to Celebrate the release of our NEW FLASHPOINT-AF (Advanced Formula)!!!

Anything new on the horizon?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got a fresh box of the newly released, Mallomars, right next to me

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar