Apex-Alchemy Site-Wide BOGO FREE Mix and Match Sale, Featuring the NEW FLASHPOINT 50ml Gel!!!

Rich Tits

Awards
Was there some reason you were particularly interested?
I was looking to run a new solo AI for a bit while on a cut. Have done so and had success with Virtus but cant help but want to explore other options (nature of the game though, right?). With the new gel carrier its not as troublesome to apply an appreciable dose and I wanted to compare.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was looking to run a new solo AI for a bit while on a cut. Have done so and had success with Virtus but cant help but want to explore other options (nature of the game though, right?). With the new gel carrier its not as troublesome to apply an appreciable dose and I wanted to compare.
Thank you for your feedback! That was actually really helpful information that helps me make a decision I've been mulling over.

Have you considered Arimahex?

Rich Tits

Awards
Thank you for your feedback! That was actually really helpful information that helps me make a decision I've been mulling over.

Have you considered Arimahex?
Unfortunately, 6-oxo tends to kill my joints with my exercise frequency and I don't reap the same body composition benefits that other AI's offer while sparing my elbows.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Unfortunately, 6-oxo tends to kill my joints with my exercise frequency and I don't reap the same body composition benefits that other AI's offer while sparing my elbows.
Fair enough. We're working on something new that fits the bill but it won't be ready for at least another month or so.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but how does Flashpoint promote fat loss? I saw that it works via a different pathway than Ursa Major, but should we consider one to be stronger in either the fat loss or anti-inflammatory properties that they seem to share?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but how does Flashpoint promote fat loss? I saw that it works via a different pathway than Ursa Major, but should we consider one to be stronger in either the fat loss or anti-inflammatory properties that they seem to share?
Flashpoint we consider to be a site specific fat burner, though some of the initial loggers felt they saw some systemic fat loss as well. Ursa is like mother natures D n pizzle as in it acts as an uncoupling agent in the body.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Flashpoint we consider to be a site specific fat burner, though some of the initial loggers felt they saw some systemic fat loss as well. Ursa is like mother natures D n pizzle as in it acts as an uncoupling agent in the body.
Thanks. If Ursa is acting as an uncoupling agent, how is Flashpoint acting to burn fat?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks. If Ursa is acting as an uncoupling agent, how is Flashpoint acting to burn fat?
inhibition of the enzyme 11-β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (11-βHSD II)

It converts cortisol to inactive cortisone, which could be a part of its action, and further its suspected to release noradrenalin.. Its a pretty interesting compound.

@nostrum420

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
inhibition of the enzyme 11-β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (11-βHSD II)

It converts cortisol to inactive cortisone, which could be a part of its action, and further its suspected to release noradrenalin.. Its a pretty interesting compound.

@nostrum420
Ah, thanks Ripper. If using another cortisol suppressing agent like b-AET, would there be concern that adding in Flashpoint could crush your cortisol and actually drive your levels too far down?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ah, thanks Ripper. If using another cortisol suppressing agent like b-AET, would there be concern that adding in Flashpoint could crush your cortisol and actually drive your levels too far down?
Possibly, sure. People have done that with B-AET alone.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thoughts on applying Flashpoint with some clen?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Flashpoint (I already have) and AET-50 could be a bit much on Cortisol levels? Thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So Flashpoint (I already have) and AET-50 could be a bit much on Cortisol levels? Thanks.
could be.. but then its also going to be highly user dependent. I would play it by ear. if the joints start to get dry you can pull one out or my personal move when that happens is to quit using the [cortisol] sups for 4 weeks. The ultimate way to do this would be a stylized rotation of sorts..
run aet, flash point for 3-4 weeks or until the joints start feeling a bit sore, drop both and rotate in the ursa. run that above 2mls for 4-6 weeks then run epichaos for 4 weeks then repeat... or if you're really feeling frisky, put ArA in before the epichaos for 4 weeks. if you check the diet and do work you would see real progress in fat loss. theres still room for a stim too. ;)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
could be.. but then its also going to be highly user dependent. I would play it by ear. if the joints start to get dry you can pull one out or my personal move when that happens is to quit using the [cortisol] sups for 4 weeks. The ultimate way to do this would be a stylized rotation of sorts..
run aet, flash point for 3-4 weeks or until the joints start feeling a bit sore, drop both and rotate in the ursa. run that above 2mls for 4-6 weeks then run epichaos for 4 weeks then repeat... or if you're really feeling frisky, put ArA in before the epichaos for 4 weeks. if you check the diet and do work you would see real progress in fat loss. theres still room for a stim too. ;)
Thanks brother good info there, appreciate it. Time for the wallet to get a little smaller :)

Rich Tits

Awards
Thoughts on applying Flashpoint with some clen?
I'd watch your blood pressure as you'll be elevating cortisol levels via 11B-HSD inhibition in the kidney => increased sodium reabsorb through ENac => increased blood volume => increased venous return => increased stroke volume => increased Cardiac Output => increased BP... That's just a single pathway disregarding the effects of Clenbuterol and the increased SVR & decreased aortic compliance detailed in this study https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-11468-7. As with all things, YMMV

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'd watch your blood pressure as you'll be elevating cortisol levels via 11B-HSD inhibition in the kidney => increased sodium reabsorb through ENac => increased blood volume => increased venous return => increased stroke volume => increased Cardiac Output => increased BP... That's just a single pathway disregarding the effects of Clenbuterol and the increased SVR & decreased aortic compliance detailed in this study https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-11468-7. As with all things, YMMV
Great contribution. Won’t lie, this gave me second thoughts on the compound - kidney **** especially spooks me. Loving Ursa Major so far though so I might just have to use the $ to get more instead of trying this.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great contribution. Won’t lie, this gave me second thoughts on the compound - kidney **** especially spooks me. Loving Ursa Major so far though so I might just have to use the $ to get more instead of trying this.
It would be the clen you'd want to stay away from. Glycyrrhetinic acid is good for the ol' kidneys:

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up more flashpoint today running it at 2x a day. Is that enough or have people been running it more?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While we're here, what spots on the body have people found to be most effective? Esp if stacking double TDs

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
While we're here, what spots on the body have people found to be most effective? Esp if stacking double TDs
^This^

I enjoy rubbing myself too much. Where should we avoid rubbing and where should we be rubbing.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
shoulders, clavicles, chest, upper inner arms, stomach, inner thighs, shins, and tops of feet are the go-tos.