Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@nostrum420

Any issue with me adding more pumps of eclipse week by week. Going 12 next week then
14 pumps the week after and maybe the week after that go to 15 and ride it out as long as there's no issues?

Or do you think I should just stay at 10

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420

Any issue with me adding more pumps of eclipse week by week. Going 12 next week then
14 pumps the week after and maybe the week after that go to 15 and ride it out as long as there's no issues?

Or do you think I should just stay at 10
No, please experiment with it as you like.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im also starting to really see veins on my shoulders (side delt) where I like to pin and it's making me feel like I shouldn't pin there anymore lol. Ive definitely been pinning through veins without noticing before

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to hold off on actual progress pictures till I feel there's a very noticeable difference but one thing that's changing almost daily is vascularity. I'm funding new veins every day and I swear some of my veins are getting bigger in circumference
Is that a picture of google maps with all those veins?! ;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey ladies, this log is getting too quiet for my liking. Tomorrow I'm going to 12 pumps of eclipse. I wanna train the whole body over the weekend so I can take Monday off. So I'm hitting back shoulders and biceps tomorrow, chest legs and triceps Sunday.

Sunday I'm thinking about making pizzas for my post workout meal, and I'm fukin with a high protein soft serve ice cream recipe that I think I've finally got right.

1cup skim fairlife milk, 1 scoop protein powder, 2tbsp pb2, 2 frozen bananas and 1/2 cup crushed ice

Start it in the blender on low and raise the speed as needed till it looks like soft serve ice cream

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Planet Fitness?
Not tomorrow, I have a full home gym, a planet fitness membership and a membership to a boxing gym with strongman and powerlifting equipment. I rotate depending on what I'm doing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not tomorrow, I have a full home gym, a planet fitness membership and a membership to a boxing gym with strongman and powerlifting equipment. I rotate depending on what I'm doing
Oh lol, the picture of my arm is in a planet fitness, yes

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think that's called a dream come true ;)
Once I get on a roll with my food things typically start to fall in place, on top of that I feel like eclipse is speeding up the process making everything a little dryer and tighter.

Over the next few weeks I'm going to be increasing slowly up to 15 or 16 pumps a day

So far I have no signs of low estrogen, I thought it was giving me a little more acne but I think Hyde was right, it was from the fluctuations in test and the fact I was walking around sweaty all day in Florida because that's already went away.

So far so good.

Eclipse appears to aid in fat and water loss.

It appears to have no negative effects on skin, sex drive, or mood.

No changes in performance in the gym or bedroom. (This may be different for someone who isn't on testosterone obviously)

But again, I have no complaints and I find the product useful

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Once I get on a roll with my food things
This is my problem. I need to get on the roll with my diet but when you I say roll then I eat an actual bread roll ;) :ROFLMAO:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is my problem. I need to get on the roll with my diet but when you I say roll then I eat an actual bread roll ;) :ROFLMAO:
😂😂😂

Something I did most of the year that seemed to work was follow a 80/20 rule for food. 80% clean 20% whatever I wanted. If your eating 5 times a day that allows you one meal every day of whatever you want.

Say you wanna eat 2500 calories per day.

You make a 4 meal plan that's 1500 calories and 1 meal per day I would have a 1000 calories from whatever I wanted.

I feel like doing that was a huge factor for me staying on track all year.

Between all the short cutting and recomp phases this year I've lost like about 30 lbs of fat while not eliminating any of the foods I like. I'm just now starting to eliminate stuff while I make this last push.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I say whatever I wanted I don't mean McDonald's every day. But I regularly ate burgers, pasta dishes and even pizza at least 1 x a week. Just made sure my total calories and total protein lined up

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And then I had this for dinner, I made the mac and cheese and mashed potatoes myself so I used fat free cheese and Greek yogurt ect. To make them healthier/ lower calorie from removing most the butter and dairy fat but you get my point. Still hit my total calories and protein for the day but got to enjoy this nice dinner. That meal is almost exactly 1000 calories and has 80gm protein and was delicious

Attachments

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
😂😂😂

Something I did most of the year that seemed to work was follow a 80/20 rule for food. 80% clean 20% whatever I wanted. If your eating 5 times a day that allows you one meal every day of whatever you want.

Say you wanna eat 2500 calories per day.

You make a 4 meal plan that's 1500 calories and 1 meal per day I would have a 1000 calories from whatever I wanted.

I feel like doing that was a huge factor for me staying on track all year.

Between all the short cutting and recomp phases this year I've lost like about 30 lbs of fat while not eliminating any of the foods I like. I'm just now starting to eliminate stuff while I make this last push.
30 lbs fat cut, nice 👌

I do something similar except I allow myself a one day a week - typically sunday - of 'free eating'. I don't deliberately go nuts and especially not on unhealthy foods, but I do allow myself to satisfy my cravings, if I have some. Many times it just means that I eat one meal out or get some take out. Yesterday went to an awesome new Thai place 🤤 Some times I end up eating excatly by my normal diet plan, but the freedom and permission to eat something else alone helps. And yeah, pizza+milkshake helps too, lol. And the day of the week is not set in stone, so if some day the smell of chicken wings on the grocery store house kitchen gets too tempting I just decide that today is the free eating day of the week and grab a nice lager to go with = )

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
30 lbs fat cut, nice 👌

I do something similar except I allow myself a one day a week - typically sunday - of 'free eating'. I don't deliberately go nuts and especially not on unhealthy foods, but I do allow myself to satisfy my cravings, if I have some. Many times it just means that I eat one meal out or get some take out. Yesterday went to an awesome new Thai place 🤤 Some times I end up eating excatly by my normal diet plan, but the freedom and permission to eat something else alone helps. And yeah, pizza+milkshake helps too, lol. And the day of the week is not set in stone, so if some day the smell of chicken wings on the grocery store house kitchen gets too tempting I just decide, that today is the free eating day of the week and grab a nice lager to go with = )
I've tried doing the whole day Sunday as a cheat day and it doesn't work out for me. Occasionally I can do it but not on a regular basis. The main reason is I go ham, I will eat entire boxes of zebra cakes, whole rows of Oreos. Il get a double from 5 guys and so on. The next time I give myself a day of free eating I will post it on here. I loose control and I kinda do it on purpose. Like let's see how rediculous I can be today lol.

These pictures are Are a little farther apart but there 35lbs between them and my arms are the same size and my legs are bigger at 188. So I definitely feel like the weight loss was fat and water

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@nostrum420
Is it necessary to split the dose up am and pm or is it fine to do all 12 pumps in 1 shot and spread it out all over the place.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yesterday I did 6 pumps across the chest delts and traps and 6 pumps lower abs inner thighs and shins

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420
Is it necessary to split the dose up am and pm or is it fine to do all 12 pumps in 1 shot and spread it out all over the place.
Either way is fine. It will take time to diffuse through your skin, either way.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to say it's for the kids but there out trick or treating and I've already ate 5 pieces
With the baby we’re giving out candy. So eating some of that and ordered pizza too I have back and legs in the morning; I ain’t worried about it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
With the baby we’re giving out candy. So eating some of that and ordered pizza too I have back and legs in the morning; I ain’t worried about it.
I was suppose to do chest and legs today but I got caught up eating pizza, I mean with Halloween stuff for the kids. So I'm gonna do a big workout tomorrow and get back on track.

I got heartburn like a mofo right now from eating to much garbage

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is 100% @KvanH fault
Now that's what I'm talking about! 5 pieces is more than you allotted 20%/1000 Calories ;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Now that's what I'm talking about! 5 pieces is more than you allotted 20%/1000 Calories ;)
I should be more clear about that, 20% of my meals, not my calories. But, when you take into consideration my 1000 calorie dinners, Most of the food in those meals is still what I would consider clean, I don't know the actual percentage of my calories that comes from junk because I use a lot of substitutes for unhealthy things. One of these days I got to sit down and figure that out. On that note I just ordered a case of 50 cans of tuna lol. Got to get back on track today

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On that note I just ordered a case of 50 cans of tuna lol. Got to get back on track today
Nice! Cheap and effective source of protein! I usually add a little mayo and green relish and then it's good to go :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nice! Cheap and effective source of protein! I usually add a little mayo and green relish and then it's good to go :)
Im actually planning on trying a mixture of fat-free Greek yogurt , fresh dill and powdered ranch flavor to replace the mayo and cover up the fish taste. Fingers crossed 🤞

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
188 Halloween morning, 195 Monday morning and 187.8 this morning.

No harm no foul.

Back to business.

I did 12 pumps first thing in the morning yesterday and 12 pumps first thing in the morning today. Nothing to note, just throwing it out there. If I don't notice anything different by day 7 I'm going straight to 15. The 15 doesn't seem any better than 10 I'll probably just go back to 10 that way I can stretch it out and make it last longer, I think that will get me to Thanksgiving.

I definitely feel this stuff is useful and even five pumps. And like I said ten is slightly better.

I just finished bottle number one yesterday too. So even at five pumps a day someone could use this product for 50 days of a diet no problem and get some results. But I personally think I would use this product at 10 pumps or more if more is better during my mini cuts

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@nostrum420 I didn't forget about the pictures, just been overwhelmingly busy. But I will get them to you, after my daughter finishes her homework I'm going to have her start fishing through them so I can pick out the good ones

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im actually planning on trying a mixture of fat-free Greek yogurt , fresh dill and powdered ranch flavor to replace the mayo and cover up the fish taste. Fingers crossed 🤞
The powdered ranch always needs a little extra onion powder, IMO. A little lemon juice might help with the fishiness, too.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 I didn't forget about the pictures, just been overwhelmingly busy. But I will get them to you, after my daughter finishes her homework I'm going to have her start fishing through them so I can pick out the good ones
No rush.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! That sounds tasty! I may have to try that out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No noticable change from 10-12, gonna try 15 for a few days.

Question. I kinda feel like I hit a wall, I'm floating around 187lbs, scale not moving dispute dropping some more calories. Workout motivation is getting lower and strength not great, once I actually get in the gym I can enjoy the higher rep stuff and intensity techniques with lighter weights because the pump is rewarding.

Now this is the lowest my bodyweight has been in years, it's not a ton lower but definitely the lowest.

Is this just my body fighting back? I mean I'm not starving to death over here so does anyone think I might just need a big drop in calories or a big boost in cardio to get the ball rolling again? I'm not even concerned with muscle loss at this point. It's already happening I think and I just wanna strip some fat fast. I'm going to bulk in a few weeks and I know muscle memory and calories will bring everything right back

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there is a couple of approaches here but the easiest thing would be to eat at or just above maint for 3-4 days.. keep the diet tight though, you dont want to reverse the direction you are heading. [that is the sane thing to do] in a normal situation.

enter your current scenario.. you are truly trying to make the bulking cycle the best it can be. science says you should starve mother feker!

no,... im being serious..

in light of what the goal is, drop cals and suffer.. you are like 2 weeks away!~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just don't throw the empty pizza boxes at me as your family enjoys themselves in front of u~ :ROFLMAO::LOL::poop:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
there is a couple of approaches here but the easiest thing would be to eat at or just above maint for 3-4 days.. keep the diet tight though, you dont want to reverse the direction you are heading. [that is the sane thing to do] in a normal situation.

enter your current scenario.. you are truly trying to make the bulking cycle the best it can be. science says you should starve mother feker!

no,... im being serious..

in light of what the goal is, drop cals and suffer.. you are like 2 weeks away!~
Exactly, it's only 2 weeks and I'm actually thinking of extending it a little longer because I do want to get to the point im hungry all the time, I want to know what that suffer feels like lol. And yes I'm trying to set up the best bulk I can so In my mind I need to be single digit bodyfat before the cut ends. And I think I might need a month.

Or 2 weeks of starving and a bunch of cardio

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
save the extra cardio.. just starve and take some Ursa :cool:
I'm holding off on everything fat burning, with the exception of eclipse, I actually have so t3 and ephedrine at the house but I'm not touching it. I really wanna see what I can get to without any help, then next time I do a real cut I can get to that point without the bonus stuff.

I will say this tho, I won't cut again without being on a cycle. The loss of strength and fullness is kinda depressing lol