Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In case anyone is interested I'm leaving in 5 days for my vacation so I'm going to do another mini cut like I did a few weeks ago. See if the combination of that and the eclipse can make these abs pop a little more, not that I really care, I'm sure 99% of the ppl at Disney and universal will be slobs lol, so by default il probably look better then most ppl there anyway. But il snap some progress photos the day I leave.

My groceries will be delivered the day after I get there so il have 1 day of eating airport and hotel food and I've set myself up a simple diet plan for vacation to hit my calorie goals while still eenjoying some vacation food "the food in Florida sucks donkey balls anyway"

Meal1 will be a 500cal from either a omelette or protein powder and oats with fruit.

2. 350cal from A shake and a protein granola bar

3. Will pick something in the park that's 800-1000calories on park days and on days were not in the parks il do a large salad with chicken or steak.

4.steak and vegetables from wherever we go eat and if we eat in our room I will cook something similar.

My maintenance is around 3000 and this allows me to eat something shitty every day and stay under 3000calories.

Honestly I probably could eat a extra 500 and still loose weight because of all the walking in the parks and I will be working out every morning too.

Last year I lost weight on vacation.

When I get back on the 15th my plan is to increase the dose to 10 pumps, raise my trt dose up to 250 and I'm probably going to continue to raise my dose of test or add something else "wet" to see how eclipse keeps estrogen at various doses or gear.

Will check estrogen on the 17th and again at the end of the log.

If anyone has some suggestions go ahead and give them to me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I tried to pick the hotel/resorts with the most gym equipment so I would look forward to working out instead of using vacation as an excuse, most places just had a crappy little fitness room but then I found that one place that had an actual gym inside which I thought was awesome
It's also $2500 for 5 days at that place tho😭😭😭

I'm going to be on the top ramen and tuna fish diet when I get home

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried to pick the hotel/resorts with the most gym equipment so I would look forward to working out instead of using vacation as an excuse, most places just had a crappy little fitness room but then I found that one place that had an actual gym inside which I thought was awesome
screw the price!! thats how the big dawgs roll!!!~ .. big dawg ~

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1 more thing I forgot to mention.

I've been applying 1 full pump to each nipple area and the other 3 spread around the upper chest to traps area

Now I've had about a dime size semi solid lump under each nip, 99% of the time you cannot notice them at all but I can feel them. There starting to feel more like fatty lumps now, not As solid as they were before.

I really don't think it's in my head, the tissue genuinely feels a little different. They're not smaller they just feel different and I'm wishfully hoping that means the tissue is breaking down? I don't even know if that's a thing lol. I just know they feel slightly different.

I'm by no way saying this stuff is going to shrink gyno but I'm excited to see if there's any more changes over the upcoming weeks, when I go up to 10 pumps I'm going to split the doses up and apply 1 full pump to each nip 2-3 times a day and spread out the rest

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I've been applying 1 full pump to each nipple area and the other 3 spread around the upper chest to traps area

Now I've had about a dime size semi solid lump under each nip, 99% of the time you cannot notice them at all but I can feel them. There starting to feel more like fatty lumps now, not As solid as they were before.

I really don't think it's in my head, the tissue genuinely feels a little different. They're not smaller they just feel different and I'm wishfully hoping that means the tissue is breaking down? I don't even know if that's a thing lol. I just know they feel slightly different.

I'm by no way saying this stuff is going to shrink gyno but I'm excited to see if there's any more changes over the upcoming weeks, when I go up to 10 pumps I'm going to split the doses up and apply 1 full pump to each nip 2-3 times a day and spread out the rest
Eclipse and Flashpoint combined maybe>??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Eclipse and Flashpoint combined maybe>??
I guess that would make sense, if the eclipse was making the tissue more fatty instead of solid and the flashpoint bring down some inflammation and burn the fat.

If the eclipse ends up seeming like it helps I plan on ordering more once it's readily available and adding 60mg of raloxefine with it to tag team these titties into a submission hold

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Worked late but squeezed in a quick push workout with about 45seccond rest between sets

Incline bench 225x13,11,10,7 drop set to 135x22
Cable fly not sure on the weight lol 4 sets of 15
Db shoulder press 60'sx 16,15,13,9 drop to 35x11
Side db raise 22.5''s 5 sets of 10
Db skull krushers 22.5's 4 sets of 15
Cable press down didn't count reps
Dips with bw 100 over the course of 6 sets.

Probably gonna be all quick late night workouts like this the next few days but it's better then nothing

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Sounds like it's doing something. I MAY have read a similar experience with someone using td ralox or nolva, can't remember. IIRC, They mentioned the gyno doing something along these lines.

I've used arimahex twice . Each time after applying, I'd notice I looked dryer

If eclipse does help, it would be a much healthier option than relying on serms

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
but it's better then nothing
That's what I always say as well. Even on my busy days I try to do a small workout since I figured a little is better than just not doing it at all.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's what I always say as well. Even on my busy days I try to do a small workout since I figured a little is better than just not doing it at all.
I'm not usually very sore the day after working out. But today I am, I think the short rest periods and the stretching I did between the sets was enough to make it worthwhile

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If for some reason you want to go to a gym, go to Iron Religion. Was very impressed today - all the bells and whistles, day pass just under $16.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If for some reason you want to go to a gym, go to Iron Religion. Was very impressed today - all the bells and whistles, day pass just under $16.
I'm stuck on the property most of the time, we have shuttles taking us back and forth from hotels to parks and everything is on a schedule unfortunately. But if I have some downtime between all the stuff we have planned I will look into it. I like checking out new gyms, I feel like every gym you go to has something new you've never tried lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. As I've said many times in other threads I have had very mediocre legs ever since I broke my ankles about 6 years ago and lots of minor reinjuring. Knees have been hit or miss on quad exercises and yesterday I worked a double and at the end of the day I slipped off a ladder. Not the end of the world, I can walk on it but probably won't be doing legs for a week or 2. Walking around the parks with my kids on vacation is probably going to suck too.

Will just be doing upper body and cardio for the next week or so, hopefully it goes away in a couple days

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
OSHA says you were supposed to have a spotter
💩
Osha would not approve of 99.9% of the stuff I do lol.

In all reality I don't think it's too serious. I think I just whacked it good and it swelled up. I'm actually working right now, just came down a ladder and it doesn't feel great but it could be worse

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm thinking a couple days tops To feel normalif the swelling goes down. Week off of doing legs and back at it the following week.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Knee should be fine in a day or 2 for sure, after 10 hours of up and down ladders yesterday I thought it would be way worse but the swelling still went down and it's not as sensitive to the touch. I'm a little sore all over like I did a intense full body workout or something, probably because I was overcompensating for the bad leg.

I was just about to order a rascal for my vacation too

Attachments

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Knee should be fine in a day or 2 for sure, after 10 hours of up and down ladders yesterday I thought it would be way worse but the swelling still went down and it's not as sensitive to the touch. I'm a little sore all over like I did a intense full body workout or something, probably because I was overcompensating for the bad leg.

I was just about to order a rascal for my vacation too
Maybe still grab a Segway, just so as to not overdo it. 🤔😬😇

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Maybe still grab a Segway, just so as to not overdo it. 🤔😬😇
Honestly I'm probably will grab something, those little scooters are like $26 a day for Park rentals. Probably worth it because we're going to be walking a lot

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly I'm probably will grab something, those little scooters are like $26 a day for Park rentals. Probably worth it because we're going to be walking a lot
If you drive an E-scooter, none of the traffic rules apply to you ☝

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
if you rent one of these... i want action photos ! ! extra points for APEX product pics
Lol, I will try to get a picture riding a scooter or something holding the bottle of eclipse. Sunday through Thursday I will be in the parks most of the days so I will definitely try to make that happen, shoot me a reminder during the week🤣🤣

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wait!! i haz the most epic idea~~ you get a picture of yourself holding a APEX bottle as you go by on a roller coaster!!! the glory would be Legendary~~~

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or at one of those equipments that shoot straight up and get a pic at the top where you're casually applying Eclipse on your shoulders.

-Attain your Apex-
-------ECLIPSE------

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
wait!! i haz the most epic idea~~ you get a picture of yourself holding a APEX bottle as you go by on a roller coaster!!! the glory would be Legendary~~~
Ive held my phone up and recorded whole roller coaster rides before, but holding the Apex bottle in one hand and a camera phone in the other while riding a roller coaster is going to be pretty challenging....

Il do it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Quick update, I'm getting on a plane in a few hours and tomorrow I will lay out my game plan for the upcoming week, my girl put in my grocery order for the week and instead of adding her and my kids stuff to the order she changed some things and added some things " I knew I should have did it myself" but anyway il have to reconfigure my plan.

My knee a little better and the soreness from yesterday is pretty much gone from a injury standpoint, as long as I don't kneel directly on it I'm good.

As for eclipse.

BW down 2.8lbs total

I have noticed a little soreness in my shoulders, knees and ankles when I wake up in the morning the past few days but they feel like better as they loosen up and the day goes on.

No weird side effects on libido, mood or skin

I'm planning on sticking with 5 pumps till I get home next Saturday and then I will go to 10 pumps, if I experience low estrogen sides at 10 pumps I will increase my testosterone from 150 to 250 or....... I thought about really putting it to the test for estrogen control by keeping test at 150 and adding a little trestolone ace. I've had 2 bttls kicking around and I've been avoiding them because I don't want gyno flare ups but I thought maybe add 75mg a week for a kinda super trt lol

What you guys 🤔 bout that.

Kinda stupid or you think that low of a dose might be enough for eclipse to handle while giving me a boost in the gym. I will be increasing my calories at that point also

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I in fact was blasting the faulk outta trest when i ran OG eclipse.. worked fine and you know the rest of the story~

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick update, I'm getting on a plane in a few hours and tomorrow I will lay out my game plan for the upcoming week, my girl put in my grocery order for the week and instead of adding her and my kids stuff to the order she changed some things and added some things " I knew I should have did it myself" but anyway il have to reconfigure my plan.

My knee a little better and the soreness from yesterday is pretty much gone from a injury standpoint, as long as I don't kneel directly on it I'm good.

As for eclipse.

BW down 2.8lbs total

I have noticed a little soreness in my shoulders, knees and ankles when I wake up in the morning the past few days but they feel like better as they loosen up and the day goes on.

No weird side effects on libido, mood or skin

I'm planning on sticking with 5 pumps till I get home next Saturday and then I will go to 10 pumps, if I experience low estrogen sides at 10 pumps I will increase my testosterone from 150 to 250 or....... I thought about really putting it to the test for estrogen control by keeping test at 150 and adding a little trestolone ace. I've had 2 bttls kicking around and I've been avoiding them because I don't want gyno flare ups but I thought maybe add 75mg a week for a kinda super trt lol

What you guys 🤔 bout that.

Kinda stupid or you think that low of a dose might be enough for eclipse to handle while giving me a boost in the gym. I will be increasing my calories at that point also
It would be interesting but it's your body.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It would be interesting but it's your body.
I know, it seems risky to me, my thinking was if it went South I could pull the trest and the ace will clear out fast, at the same time I'm not super estrogen sensitive. It's prolactin that gives me the gyno problems. I wouldn't think 75mg would jack up prolactin that much but it's still risky business.

Il think about it, my main concern is if I was to do it, is 75mg even enough to get a Noticable boost over trt, it would be very foolish to take a risk with no reward lol.

"This guy's a shoe in for product testing, he grew a pair of tits for us in the name of research"

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
at a minimum your libido should go up a little and no I do not feel like 75 mgs per week will do anything to your prolactin issues that inhibit p cant handle in spades.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
at a minimum your libido should go up a little and no I do not feel like 75 mgs per week will do anything to your prolactin issues that inhibit p cant handle in spades.
I missed this before, my libido is always pretty high so I'm not concerned with that, I was thinking more along the lines of would 75mg of trest added to 150 testosterone be enough to kick up my strength or to warrent pushing training harder and eating more. Is it enough of a boost on the anabolic side. I'm pretty sure 75 trest per week is stronger then 150 test per week if you put them head to head. So I feel like combined at those doses it would give a greater response then 250-300 test alone. I'm just bouncing ideas, I still gotta make a order for more testosterone anyway and a few other things so il have options.

Anyway, my flight is finally here. Boarding the plane

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I missed this before, my libido is always pretty high so I'm not concerned with that, I was thinking more along the lines of would 75mg of trest added to 150 testosterone be enough to kick up my strength or to warrent pushing training harder and eating more. Is it enough of a boost on the anabolic side. I'm pretty sure 75 trest per week is stronger then 150 test per week if you put them head to head. So I feel like combined at those doses it would give a greater response then 250-300 test alone. I'm just bouncing ideas, I still gotta make a order for more testosterone anyway and a few other things so il have options.

Anyway, my flight is finally here. Boarding the plane
injectable?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
then yes 25 mgs eod.. its fo sho gonna make a difference

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's up guys, I had to stay at the airport hotel last night because my Disney room is not ready till 4pm today.

Today I'm taking the kids to the water park so I'm not bring little eclipse with me, but il have some good pics when I hit the gym tonight, and some more when we hit the regular parks.

Food order don't come till tonight so I'm gonna have to eat out all day.

I'd like to give you guys some food porn but idk if it's worth it, I grew up in the restaurant business and I'm a little picky on what I consider good food, but I think anyone who has been to Florida knows the food down here is trash lol. There's nothing worse then paying $60 per meal for a dinner you could have made better yourself. We're off to look for a breakfast spot and hopefully I can find a good non fast food burger joint later or maybe a steak house

Last edited: