xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looking like a brick sh17 house... I can wait to see you in about 3-4 weeks :ROFLMAO:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
looking like a brick sh17 house... I can wait to see you in about 3-4 weeks :ROFLMAO:
Thanks, only thing that sucks now is it's like 33 degrees in Connecticut, I gotta cover it up. Should have did this 6 months ago

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nope... just think how feking bad ass you will be by this spring, when you carve out the last little bit before the first bikini sighting.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking lean and mean from those pics! That Thanksgiving food isn't going to hurt you one bit.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I had my girl take some pictures, and could you imagine, they look exactly the same as yesterday lol. I'm starting my diet break tonight. Final weight 181lbs.

But after this little diet break I plan on dropping a little bit more body fat.

Any who, I've probably got 2-3 days worth of eclipse left and overall I liked the product for a few uses. Even a couple things I noticed that I never mentioned during this log because.

Il do a final review after the holiday and I would like to thank @nostrum420 , Renew1 and old ripples for letting me try this product out.

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I had my girl take some pictures, and could you imagine, they look exactly the same as yesterday lol. I'm starting my diet break tonight. Final weight 181lbs.

But after this little diet break I plan on dropping a little bit more body fat.

Any who, I've probably got 2-3 days worth of eclipse left and overall I liked the product for a few uses. Even a couple things I noticed that I never mentioned during this log because.

Il do a final review after the holiday and I would like to thank @nostrum420 , Renew1 and old ripples for letting me try this product out.
Great job, brother!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Where are my manners, I got caught up with a little overeating and some really good workouts that had my mind in another place for the past few days LOL.

My final review on eclipse, I see this product as an addition to a fat loss or weight loss stack more than anything. On a secondary note it may also be the cause of the lower estrogen levels on my last blood work. Well I don't feel I know how to rate this product on a scale of 1 to 10 that's going to mean anything to anyone other than myself I'm going to say I give this product and 8 out of 10 for my personal experience.

It may lower estrogen it may increase fat burning.

It definitely without a doubt drops water weight and has zero negative side effects.

I did reach probably the best body composition I've had in the past 2 years while using it and there were no other variables as I was only on 150 mg of testosterone which is my constant trt. If this product becomes available for purchase I will be using it, if it does not become available for purchase and nostrum has some extra kicking around I'm still willing to purchase it because I feel like it definitely has a place in reaching my goals.

On a side note something I hadn't mentioned and in my mind it definitely holds true, ON ALL of the areas I applied the product to, my skin looks better. I'm highly prone to acne with or without gear and supplements. From the middle of this eclipse run until right now my upper chest shoulders and traps are pretty darn clear of acne or blemishes and my skin has a very nice appearance to it. The last week or two I even applied a tiny bit of it to my forehead lol. Mainly because I wanted to see if it gave a smoother nicer appearance to the skin on my face. You know that may sound a little ridiculous but I figured hey why not. Unfortunately I ran out of the product before I could make a real assumption.

After reaching a low body weight of 181 I did a couple days of refeed/diet break or whatever you want to call it and my weight has leveled out @184lbs at what I think is Roughly 10-11% body fat and I'm very happy with my results.

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great log and bicep vein + definition is looking spot on in that final pic!