Anyone use cardarine

Rparm12

Awards
Starting my cut soon, thinking about running cardarine on my cut, just got off a epistane cycle I’m 2 weeks into pct, I heard cardarine isn’t suppressive so this shouldn’t matter. If you used cardarine how were your results, side Effects, etc I’ll prob run it at 12.5 for 60 day’s

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Starting my cut soon, thinking about running cardarine on my cut, just got off a epistane cycle I’m 2 weeks into pct, I heard cardarine isn’t suppressive so this shouldn’t matter. If you used cardarine how were your results, side Effects, etc I’ll prob run it at 12.5 for 60 day’s
Don’t cut in or within a few months of pct ending bro. Biggest mistake I made last year (after an epistane cycle as well). You’ll lose all gains and risk longer suppression (cutting suppresses t).

Gw isn’t suppressive but also imo it’s fat burning attitrubutes are over hyped. It does improve your capacity for cardio/training though thus assisting in that way (I actually use it through the end of a cycle and pct to help with lipids and to keeping pushing hard in pct).

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can a person stop and start Cardarine anytime as it suits your schedule? For example, 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on, 1 week off, etc. to keep primary use focused near specific planned endurance events.
Just asking if Cardarine start and stop without ill effect. Or do you have to start and keep steady on Cardarine for some ideal number of weeks before cycling off....??

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In my experience, it actually seems to work best in the exact way that you intend to use it...

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Plus it might be helpful that way, stopping and starting in short doses, to give lipids an occasional helpful boost during a cycle.

buckeyefan

Awards
I was about to order cardarine based on the video claims that the cause of liver cancer in mice was due to 10mg/day dosage, which is extremely high for a mouse. But doing a quick check by searching "cardarine liver support" on google, 2012 study was for 10micrograms /kg of mouse weight, per day. And NOT 10mg/kg of weight per day.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cardarine is good to use however you want. It just usually takes more than a day to enhance endurance, at least a few hours, not directly on activation. And the longer you use it the better that effect gets.

Til it just stops working. Not sure how but that what happened to me. I used it 20mg a day and then 10mg a day for almost a year, taking short breaks no longer than two weeks whenever I ran out. Then a few months ago my endurance just tanked. So I went off. I’ll go back on in awhile.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Cardarine is good to use however you want. It just usually takes more than a day to enhance endurance, at least a few hours, not directly on activation. And the longer you use it the better that effect gets.

Til it just stops working. Not sure how but that what happened to me. I used it 20mg a day and then 10mg a day for almost a year, taking short breaks no longer than two weeks whenever I ran out. Then a few months ago my endurance just tanked. So I went off. I’ll go back on in awhile.
I did t realise it had such a quick starting period. I’m going to get some to run along with my marathon training. Then continue it with my next tbol cycle I start in a few months which should be finishing in time of my marathon in October

Viatrophy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't really do much cardio, but when I do, I love cardarine. I joke that it gives me an extra half lung or so. It really does.