Has anyone had an allergic reaction to Cardarine?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a few supps together and cardarine is the only new one I've put into the mix. I am starting to develop little bumps all along my sides from my thighs to my lats. They look like pimples but they aren't.

Anyone else have this issue?

Mward97

Awards
That seems like not a minor issue. I would immediately discontinue and seek professional medical advice. What dosage are you running? Hasn't Cardarine been shown to cause like stomach ulcers or stomach cancer or something? Like red bumps showing up all over your skin that "are not zits" is not a side effect of steriods or SARMS that I would say happens very often. Definitely get that looked at!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
What else are you running and dose

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That seems like not a minor issue. I would immediately discontinue and seek professional medical advice. What dosage are you running? Hasn't Cardarine been shown to cause like stomach ulcers or stomach cancer or something? Like red bumps showing up all over your skin that "are not zits" is not a side effect of steriods or SARMS that I would say happens very often. Definitely get that looked at!!
Side effects There are constant debates and many studies arguing the potential side effects for a user. There are studies showing that GW has caused cancer in rats while other studies refute it. There is not enough data to validate this substantial of a claim. GW has shown to have little to no side effects. There is no suppression, no toxicity and no other common side effects. The studies that were done were over very long periods of time and not at a dosage that a human would run.

Mward97

Awards
Side effects There are constant debates and many studies arguing the potential side effects for a user. There are studies showing that GW has caused cancer in rats while other studies refute it. There is not enough data to validate this substantial of a claim. GW has shown to have little to no side effects. There is no suppression, no toxicity and no other common side effects. The studies that were done were over very long periods of time and not at a dosage that a human would run.
Thanks! I just wasn't sure. Good to know he's likely fine, but still I absolutely would not blow off this kind of abnormality to be a none issue. Get it checked out by a doctor. And tell the doctor what you've taken, they aren't going to care. They are their to help you. Maybe he will say you are fine it's just a rash.

Mward97

Awards
I say that because I assume you already have it a few days to go away by itself before posting On forum concerned about the side effects. If it just started today give it like a week. If it doesn't resolve see a Endo.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could be from the increased sweating that cardarine can cause. When I ran cardarine and ostarine together I would get major night sweats. After a couple weeks I noticed I had a bumpy rash on the backs of my thighs and low back. I assumed it was from the night sweating and the sheets. I would not freak out and assume the worst. Give it time and if it doesn't subside after a week or gets progressively worse, then see a doctor.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
It could be from the increased sweating that cardarine can cause. When I ran cardarine and ostarine together I would get major night sweats. After a couple weeks I noticed I had a bumpy rash on the backs of my thighs and low back. I assumed it was from the night sweating and the sheets. I would not freak out and assume the worst. Give it time and if it doesn't subside after a week or gets progressively worse, then see a doctor.
That's exactly what's happening I wake up hot but not super sweaty all the time. I'm taking Card @10mg, Osta @10mg, Viron, and Arm1care pro. Last 2 at suggested doses.

I was going to up the card to 15mg next week. What do y'all think?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That's exactly what's happening I wake up hot but not super sweaty all the time. I'm taking Card @10mg, Osta @10mg, Viron, and Arm1care pro. Last 2 at suggested doses.

I was going to up the card to 15mg next week. What do y'all think?
are you getting results with what you are doing, besides the rash? if so, no need to increase, stay the course and monitor the situation. Worse case you wake up with a rash all over and if for some reason your body is reacting negativity, well that makes it worse.

Pumps

Awards
This whole cancer thing with Cardarine AK GW501516 is ridiculous. Please see the attached http://m.atvb.ahajournals.org/content/32/9/2289.full. Everyone is taking about the study that showed Cardarine caused cancer in rats at astronomical dosages. That study, which was from the early 2000s was determined to be scientifically flawed. It was so flawed in fact that reputable medicate institutions have now published studies done on human subjects (hyperlink above). It seems that Cardarine is now being refocused from being developed as an anticancer drug to a drug that could increase HDL and lower LDL.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
This whole cancer thing with Cardarine AK GW501516 is ridiculous. Please see the attached http://m.atvb.ahajournals.org/content/32/9/2289.full. Everyone is taking about the study that showed Cardarine caused cancer in rats at astronomical dosages. That study, which was from the early 2000s was determined to be scientifically flawed. It was so flawed in fact that reputable medicate institutions have now published studies done on human subjects (hyperlink above). It seems that Cardarine is now being refocused from being developed as an anticancer drug to a drug that could increase HDL and lower LDL.
exactly what i said

"Side effects There are constant debates and many studies arguing the potential side effects for a user. There are studies showing that GW has caused cancer in rats while other studies refute it. There is not enough data to validate this substantial of a claim. GW has shown to have little to no side effects. There is no suppression, no toxicity and no other common side effects. The studies that were done were over very long periods of time and not at a dosage that a human would run. "

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
are you getting results with what you are doing, besides the rash? if so, no need to increase, stay the course and monitor the situation. Worse case you wake up with a rash all over and if for some reason your body is reacting negativity, well that makes it worse.
I am getting good results for endurance and recovery, but I want a little more fat burning so that's way I was going to increase dose. But I have dropped the cardarine for 3 days and have seen the spots start to dry out. During cardio I have definitely been sweating more profusely than usual. I may start up the cardarine again per your suggestion to continue and see if the bumps increase or worsen. Thank you.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Just realized this started after I added in the Viron and Arim1care. So I may drop those..

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Found out it was the cardarine. After upping dose to 15mg I got more bumps in same areas. I have since dropped and will see how long it takes for bumps to leave

LPC VANGUARD

Awards
Found out it was the cardarine. After upping dose to 15mg I got more bumps in same areas. I have since dropped and will see how long it takes for bumps to leave
How long did it end up taking the bumps to leave? I just started my caradine/osta 30mg/25mg cycle and started breaking out with itchy bumps along my elbows that have now spread over my arms. I've done a cycle of costa before and never had any side effects. So, I'm thining it's the caradine. I just stopped taking them today and will see how long it takes to subside. Just curious since you've gone through something similar.

cranius

Awards
Yes Cardarine will give some people bumps on the joints. I got them on both knees. elbows, hands, the fingers, feet and hips. It looked horrible but as soon as I stopped the bumps went away. It is a great cardio booster though. Killed my daily cardio while on it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken Cardarine multiple times without any sides. With that said, nothing surprises me as even from reputable companies there could be issues, not saying that is what it is here.

Might be something to stay away from for a bit and see if the sides subside.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Just realized this started after I added in the Viron and Arim1care. So I may drop those..
Doubt its Viron. Viron should be saved for PCT - its a waste while using Ostarine. Stop the Arim1care for a week and then re-start. In the meantime, up your Cardarine dose to 15mg.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where are reputable places to purchase this from?

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OL cardarine with zero issues.

whatndafuk

Awards
I have a new bottle of Cardarine and started getting bumps on day 5. I don't like it.

alanhouston90

Awards
I have only ever taken one bottle of OL cardarine and about half way thru I started getting sores and blisters inside my mouth and on my finger nail areas and toe nails. It was really weird. Almost like I had ingrown nails from a pain perspective but they weren't. I bite my finger nails sometimes without thinking about it and those would always turn into sores. Everything went away within a week after stopping and hasn't returned. I didn't think about it being connected until I stopped. Highest I went was 2 pills or 14 mg a day. Cardio and endurance went up though that's for sure. I can say I absolutely will never mess with it again though.

aliou031

Awards
I have the same issue guys, i was taking 10mg of cardarine for a week and all was good but when i raised the dosage to 20mg i have the same allergic reaction with some red spots on my legs. I stopped for a week and they dissapeared. Now i started again with 10mg and i have some red spots again but they are smaller in numbers and i wont raise the dose ill stay to 10mg. I ve seen some difference in my endurance from it.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have the same issue guys, i was taking 10mg of cardarine for a week and all was good but when i raised the dosage to 20mg i have the same allergic reaction with some red spots on my legs. I stopped for a week and they dissapeared. Now i started again with 10mg and i have some red spots again but they are smaller in numbers and i wont raise the dose ill stay to 10mg. I ve seen some difference in my endurance from it.
What brand?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am currently taking cardarine from imuscle uk sarms cause i found it in my local supp store. Otherwise i would order it from proven peptides.
Yes I've heard of them but never seen any reviews on forums. I've only ever used Musclerage UK Cardarine which was fine but they dont do Sarms anymore unfortunately. There was a study done recently on UK vendors which is on ergolog and showed loads of stuff is tainted with other things.....doesnt name the vendors but it's still concerning that customers arent getting what's on the labels.

aliou031

Awards
Yes I've heard of them but never seen any reviews on forums. I've only ever used Musclerage UK Cardarine which was fine but they dont do Sarms anymore unfortunately. There was a study done recently on UK vendors which is on ergolog and showed loads of stuff is tainted with other things.....doesnt name the vendors but it's still concerning that customers arent getting what's on the labels.
I know i think the most common drug they put in samrs is anavar or other prohormones. I ve taken a lot of drugs in the past cardarine is useful only for my health condition from other drugs. But it is a side effect of cardarine to have some red spots on skin but its rare.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know i think the most common drug they put in samrs is anavar or other prohormones. I ve taken a lot of drugs in the past cardarine is useful only for my health condition from other drugs. But it is a side effect of cardarine to have some red spots on skin but its rare.
Well I have to hold my hands up and say I never knew that about Cardarine and the rash....so I've learnt something today. Dont blame you staying on 10mg.

aliou031

Awards
Well I have to hold my hands up and say I never knew that about Cardarine and the rash....so I've learnt something today. Dont blame you staying on 10mg.
There are lots of scams companies that sell fake steroids, sarms, peptides or even supplements but you cant really know. The difference between steroids and sarms is that with steroids you know how to react to possible side effects with sarms you cant know what side effects you can have. The reason for staying on 10mg is that now i dont have this side effect that had on 20mg or 30. In the past when i was taking cardarine on 30mg i didnt have this problem but the product was from other company. Dr touliatos who is a greek doctor with a lot of experience on steroids and he is a former bb also said that his patients from sarms have the same side effects like the 17a alkylated steroids like anavar or winstrol. Some patients that had done some sarms cycles had even more problems than the steroid users.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never had an allergic reaction to it personally and I dose as high as 30mg