Anyone still taking soy lecithin for the phosphatidic acid?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you ever receive and experiment with the 70% PA? It wouldn't have happened to be Musclepeak PA, would it?
Yes. Works very well.

It is an ingredient in HUNG and the upcoming TopMuscle upgrade

EDIT: not musclepeak, I ordered material directly.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes. Works very well.

It is an ingredient in HUNG and the upcoming TopMuscle upgrade

EDIT: not musclepeak, I ordered material directly.
I’m curious how different that is from the normal 50%. I assume about the same, just less needed?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3742.JPG

brandtw

brandtw

Awards
I still use it. Actually just started it again. I like to save it for my bulks. Once Ive been at my maintenance calories for a while I’ll start my bulking phase by just simply adding 160 calories from soy lecithin granules. I notice increased fullness and vascularity after the first couple days. Also the weights I use feel lighter almost immediately. Weights I normally use and struggle with feel lighter and I’m able to progress more consistently week to week. After about a month now I’m up a couple pounds and it’s time to bump the calories up a little bit again. I keep the lecithin granules in my diet throughout the bulk and then when it comes time to cut Ill drop them

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Soy Lecithin was the first supplement I ever took, 1980 I believe ? I thought it was magic, but I had just started training regularly and watching my nutrition. I realize now it was the "New Lifestyle" not the Lecithin!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still use it. Actually just started it again. I like to save it for my bulks. Once Ive been at my maintenance calories for a while I’ll start my bulking phase by just simply adding 160 calories from soy lecithin granules. I notice increased fullness and vascularity after the first couple days. Also the weights I use feel lighter almost immediately. Weights I normally use and struggle with feel lighter and I’m able to progress more consistently week to week. After about a month now I’m up a couple pounds and it’s time to bump the calories up a little bit again. I keep the lecithin granules in my diet throughout the bulk and then when it comes time to cut Ill drop them
Why drop it for cuts?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep taking it even in a cut. I just count the fat into my macros. Plus it has other health benefits.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not in to soy!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just get SNS PA and move on with your life...