Anyone still supporting Trump?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just find it a bit ironic how many people will "resist" a constitutionally elected president, while claiming that they are upholding the constitution. Kind of like, "This constitutionally elected president won't leave office, so let's change the constitution to protect the constitution and ensure that the rules of becoming elected are different."

People just blow me away with their reasoning.
Questioning the actions of a President or even calling for investigating possible wrongdoings isn't against the Constitution, actually very much in line with it. I think you're misunderstanding the difference between voting for somebody and continuing to support them no matter what. I believe you've even said you support Trump over the Democrats as if those are the only choices. You don't have to support either even if you supported one or both previously.

The election happened. People voted the way they did or didn't for countless reasons. A bad reason that many people were forced into--although nonetheless valid reason--was voting for a candidate simply because they didn't want to vote for the other viable candidate. Those are the cards we all were dealt and the election is over. The question now is do you still support Trump.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even a quick Google search would have shown you that every major media outlet talks about him condemning the video. And saying that it was shown in one of Trumps hotels to supporters is a little dramatic....it is designed to manipulate. The video was not viewed in Trumps presence, nor part of any of the proceedings sanctioned by Trump's organizers.
I think he deserves a chance to see the video first and respond, but he hasn't yet condemned it. If there is a source I'm missing that isn't somebody speaking for him, please let me know. He has taken the time this morning to talk about Hunter Biden, but I don't see anything about the video yet.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Fiona Hill, Trump's former top aide on Russia and Europe, plans to tell Congress that Rudy Giuliani and E.U. ambassador Gordon Sondland circumvented the National Security Council and the normal White House process to pursue a shadow policy on Ukraine."

Trump is a traitor and a criminal on many levels.
What a dotard... lol. He confessed on television. How ironic.

So many people are coming forward to testify. Free of their own volition or with subpoena.
If you still support Trump.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just find it a bit ironic how many people will "resist" a constitutionally elected president, while claiming that they are upholding the constitution. Kind of like, "This constitutionally elected president won't leave office, so let's change the constitution to protect the constitution and ensure that the rules of becoming elected are different."

People just blow me away with their reasoning.
Or resist a constitutionally elected president who violated their constitutional oath and then voting in another oath violator. Its all hypocrisy. Vermin Supreme 2020!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought ordering genocide in the middle east and supplying weapons to others to spread the genocide was convincing enough....but I guess people dont think and need an actual confession to crimes.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think he deserves a chance to see the video first and respond, but he hasn't yet condemned it. If there is a source I'm missing that isn't somebody speaking for him, please let me know. He has taken the time this morning to talk about Hunter Biden, but I don't see anything about the video yet.
Ok, this is fair enough. He has not seen the video and I am unaware of a public statement, but people who do presumably know his stance are saying that while he has not seen it, based on what he has heard, he strongly condemns the video.

So maybe he could come out in public with a statement. But I do think he has bigger fish to fry then making statements about internet videos.

Of course, to be fair, he could slide it into his social media statements somewhere in between personal insults.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Fiona Hill, Trump's former top aide on Russia and Europe, plans to tell Congress that Rudy Giuliani and E.U. ambassador Gordon Sondland circumvented the National Security Council and the normal White House process to pursue a shadow policy on Ukraine."

So many people are coming forward to testify. Free of their own volition or with subpoena.
If you still support Trump.
Um, are you even aware of the truth? Nobody is "coming forward" to testify. They all want to be kept "secret". This is all over every news outlet out there...Trump wants accusers revealed.

I would think Mr. Constitution. would believe in someone having the right to face their accuser.

Sorry buddy, I love ya, but come on.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, this is fair enough. He has not seen the video and I am unaware of a public statement, but people who do presumably know his stance are saying that while he has not seen it, based on what he has heard, he strongly condemns the video.

So maybe he could come out in public with a statement. But I do think he has bigger fish to fry then making statements about internet videos.

Of course, to be fair, he could slide it into his social media statements somewhere in between personal insults.
I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but 1) he's spending time on somebody else's rich kid, so although he has more important matters, he's not spending time on them and 2) his people have spoken for him before and he comes out with the polar opposite.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Um, are you even aware of the truth? Nobody is "coming forward" to testify. They all want to be kept "secret". This is all over every news outlet out there...Trump wants accusers revealed.

I would think Mr. Constitution. would believe in someone having the right to face their accuser.

Sorry buddy, I love ya, but come on.
Marie Yovanovitch came forward and testified just yesterday. I don't think you have much a leg to stand on asking somebody about the truth and then making a completely false statement in the next.

Also, while you're bashing somebody for believing in the Constitution, maybe give it a read. The confrontation clause in the 6th amendment only refers to criminal prosecutions. If they get there with Trump, he can meet his accuser.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Marie Yovanovitch came forward and testified just yesterday. I don't think you have much a leg to stand on asking somebody about the truth and then making a completely false statement in the next.

Also, while you're bashing somebody for believing in the Constitution, maybe give it a read. The confrontation clause in the 6th amendment only refers to criminal prosecutions. If they get there with Trump, he can meet his accuser.
I believe hes talking about the dems telling ppl to testify and all the ppl saying...no, let me get a lawyer and you didnt even subpoena me

Now they are subpoenaing ppl....the post he replied to implied there's lines of ppl ready to tell all

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but 1) he's spending time on somebody else's rich kid, so although he has more important matters, he's not spending time on them and 2) his people have spoken for him before and he comes out with the polar opposite.
He has pretty consistently condemned gun violence.

First off, as Gotti pointed out, the implication was that people were lining up. And that is not the case. I was referring to the "Whistleblower" stuff in particular where these accusers say things to hurt him and then hide...if they even exist.

Second, I am not bashing anyone for supporting the constitution. I am pointing out the irony that someone claims to be such a supporter of the constitution while going against a constitutionally elected president (which is fine) AND calling anyone who supports that president and disagrees with their belief that the president is evil, an idiot and unsupportive of the constitution (which is also fine). While both of these actions are fine, thanks to the constitution, they are pretty ironic and even a modicum of thought will reveal that.. If you cannot grasp this irony, then I am not sure how to help.

Also, how am I bashing anyone for pointing out such flaws in their own logic, but it is not bashing to call someone an idiot or not a supporter of the constitution just because they disagree???? I would maintain I have not made any of those accusations against anyone here...so who is being bashed? Again, pretty ironic.

As such an astute reader you should have noted that the post I responded to also directly accused Trump of being a criminal. Maybe before you go accusing someone of things, you should try reading the posts.

Again, critical thinking cap on, I am not bashing anyone for supporting the constitution. I am not even bashing anyone. I am not the one using it as a sword against people who disagree with me. I am pointing out the irony of those who are using it as a sword against people who disagree.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe hes talking about the dems telling ppl to testify and all the ppl saying...no, let me get a lawyer and you didnt even subpoena me

Now they are subpoenaing ppl....the post he replied to implied there's lines of ppl ready to tell all
Maybe try that first sentence again. "let me get a lawyer and you didnt even subpoena me"? People of interest are being asked to come forward and subpoenaed if they need it since that is how this works. Trump is openly telling people not to testify.

The original post states this "Free of their own volition or with subpoena." That's a true statement and doesn't imply lines of people ready to tell all. It implies that some people are giving testimony on what they know, which might be nothing. Saying that nobody is coming forward is not a true statement.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He has pretty consistently condemned gun violence.

First off, as Gotti pointed out, the implication was that people were lining up. And that is not the case. I was referring to the "Whistleblower" stuff in particular where these accusers say things to hurt him and then hide...if they even exist.

Second, I am not bashing anyone for supporting the constitution. I am pointing out the irony that someone claims to be such a supporter of the constitution while going against a constitutionally elected president (which is fine) AND calling anyone who supports that president and disagrees with their belief that the president is evil, an idiot and unsupportive of the constitution (which is also fine). While both of these actions are fine, thanks to the constitution, they are pretty ironic and even a modicum of thought will reveal that.. If you cannot grasp this irony, then I am not sure how to help.

Also, how am I bashing anyone for pointing out such flaws in their own logic, but it is not bashing to call someone an idiot or not a supporter of the constitution just because they disagree???? I would maintain I have not made any of those accusations against anyone here...so who is being bashed? Again, pretty ironic.

As such an astute reader you should have noted that the post I responded to also directly accused Trump of being a criminal. Maybe before you go accusing someone of things, you should try reading the posts.

Again, critical thinking cap on, I am not bashing anyone for supporting the constitution. I am not even bashing anyone. I am not the one using it as a sword against people who disagree with me. I am pointing out the irony of those who are using it as a sword against people who disagree.
Right, Trump would never joke about gun violence.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/24/donald-trump-says-he-could-shoot-somebody-and-still-not-lose-voters

The only thing he's been consistent about is showing initial concern and then backtracking as soon as he gets the NRA's input.

As for the whistleblower, they haven't even testified yet. People are screaming about due process, but don't want actual due process. It's apparently easier to claim somebody doesn't even exist.

Not spending the time on the rest of your hypocritical tirade since you can just imply what I mean or blame for somebody else's post content lol.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right, Trump would never joke about gun violence.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/24/donald-trump-says-he-could-shoot-somebody-and-still-not-lose-voters

The only thing he's been consistent about is showing initial concern and then backtracking as soon as he gets the NRA's input.

As for the whistleblower, they haven't even testified yet. People are screaming about due process, but don't want actual due process. It's apparently easier to claim somebody doesn't even exist.

Not spending the time on the rest of your hypocritical tirade since you can just imply what I mean or blame for somebody else's post content lol.
Kennedy, without question, killed somebody. Did it matter?

Trump SAYS something you don't like and you get your panties in a wad. Come on. The guy is a jerk. Nobody is saying anything otherwise. And he has consistently condemned gun violence in all the mass shootings, etc. So to think he would do otherwise here is kind of a leap. But you wouldn't want to admit he is anything less than evil.

And I am not blaming you for anyone else's posts. I replied to those posts. YOU inserted yourself without actually understanding the original posts and started saying I was bashing and I should read the constitution. So I called you out.

So how am I hypocritical for defending myself after you go on the attack for me defending myself against another attack??

A lot of people on here are outright calling people who support Trump stupid and against the constitution, yet...no one has come up with any reason why that doesn't involve broad claims and fake videos.

And I haven't called anyone dumb, or against the constitution. I have merely defended against false logic. And I am a hypocrite?

Anyway. You guys are good guys and I am ok disagreeing. I know you all have your views and I don't think you are dumb and I doubt you are against the constitution. You are free to have your own opinions, believe in whatever you like.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.
Best.Post.Ever.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Maybe try that first sentence again. "let me get a lawyer and you didnt even subpoena me"? People of interest are being asked to come forward and subpoenaed if they need it since that is how this works. Trump is openly telling people not to testify.

The original post states this "Free of their own volition or with subpoena." That's a true statement and doesn't imply lines of people ready to tell all. It implies that some people are giving testimony on what they know, which might be nothing. Saying that nobody is coming forward is not a true statement.
The sentence is fine...when this all started the dems were calling in ppl to testify without a subpoena....a lot of ppl said I need a lawyer present and didnt show up when the dems wanted them to

Now they are issuing subpoenas which forces them to show up

Big difference here...and no I do not think ppl r volunteering information without being subpoenaed

Are your purposely misreading the original post or what? Haha

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kennedy, without question, killed somebody. Did it matter?

Trump SAYS something you don't like and you get your panties in a wad. Come on. The guy is a jerk. Nobody is saying anything otherwise. And he has consistently condemned gun violence in all the mass shootings, etc. So to think he would do otherwise here is kind of a leap. But you wouldn't want to admit he is anything less than evil.

And I am not blaming you for anyone else's posts. I replied to those posts. YOU inserted yourself without actually understanding the original posts and started saying I was bashing and I should read the constitution. So I called you out.

So how am I hypocritical for defending myself after you go on the attack for me defending myself against another attack??

A lot of people on here are outright calling people who support Trump stupid and against the constitution, yet...no one has come up with any reason why that doesn't involve broad claims and fake videos.

And I haven't called anyone dumb, or against the constitution. I have merely defended against false logic. And I am a hypocrite?

Anyway. You guys are good guys and I am ok disagreeing. I know you all have your views and I don't think you are dumb and I doubt you are against the constitution. You are free to have your own opinions, believe in whatever you like.
Right, I'm only going off of stuff that Trump has said...I have not repeatedly listed his actions (sarcasm for the illiterate).

You're mocking somebody by calling them Mr. Constitution and then showing that you yourself don't know the Constitution by making a fake claim based on something Trump said. If you think we can't see through the passive aggressive crap, then you think you're way more clever than you actually are. And yet you try and make yourself the victim by claiming that I attacked you with my mean words because you were "defending" yourself? I pointed out your repeated lies and your hypocrisy of claiming somebody else was misinformed. If you don't want me pointing out your lies, well stop lying.

YOU didn't start this thread, so we've all inserted ourselves despite your entitlement to determining who gets to post.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Support of NSA, the war on drugs, foreign interventions (both continued and new) without the declaration of war by Congress, calling out for the assassination of American citizens such as Snowden, support of US Patriot Act, support of FBI (Constitution does not authorize federal police forces,) support for Homeland Security (even worse,) over reach of Federal Government over State Powers, oppression of the 2nd Amendment (Yes I said it, he does,) use of the 1917 espionage act to oppress and harass journalists, his continued support of socialists policies and forcing the American people to buy the governments services against their will via stolen income tax at gunpoint, etc........I can go on.

There are plenty of great reasons to impeach him, but they got everybody distracted over bullcrap and Dump is in on it with them.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Support of NSA, the war on drugs, foreign interventions (both continued and new) without the declaration of war by Congress, calling out for the assassination of American citizens such as Snowden, support of US Patriot Act, support of FBI (Constitution does not authorize federal police forces,) support for Homeland Security (even worse,) over reach of Federal Government over State Powers, oppression of the 2nd Amendment (Yes I said it, he does,) use of the 1917 espionage act to oppress and harass journalists, his continued support of socialists policies and forcing the American people to buy the governments services against their will via stolen income tax at gunpoint, etc........I can go on.

There are plenty of great reasons to impeach him, but they got everybody distracted over bullcrap and Dump is in on it with them.
Well sure you listed facts, but you're implying that you just don't like what he says lmao. You left off that he's purposely reinvigorating ISIS and selling our military as mercenaries to the country behind 9/11.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did the guy who doesn't understand racism just delete his Tyrone post? lmao

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well sure you listed facts, but you're implying that you just don't like what he says lmao. You left off that he's purposely reinvigorating ISIS and selling our military as mercenaries to the country behind 9/11.
Leaving my ass....He is predendting to by anti-war but setting up more war at the same time.

They left 50 "official" troops in Syria and who knows what the hell is going on with CIA, Private Contractors and those other people we dont know about making sure the whole place is permanently disestablished.

The rest that was "leaving" will get stationed on 9/11 terrorist land actively engaging in multiple 9/11s every single day south of them and we are probably going to either destroy Iran or use those troops for some other illegal unconstitutional crap. Im not blaming the troops, but Dump needs to go along with the rest of the war mongering trash in Washington and really bring our troops home. Impeach them all.

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right, I'm only going off of stuff that Trump has said...I have not repeatedly listed his actions (sarcasm for the illiterate).

You're mocking somebody by calling them Mr. Constitution and then showing that you yourself don't know the Constitution by making a fake claim based on something Trump said. If you think we can't see through the passive aggressive crap, then you think you're way more clever than you actually are. And yet you try and make yourself the victim by claiming that I attacked you with my mean words because you were "defending" yourself? I pointed out your repeated lies and your hypocrisy of claiming somebody else was misinformed. If you don't want me pointing out your lies, well stop lying.

YOU didn't start this thread, so we've all inserted ourselves despite your entitlement to determining who gets to post.
Really? Mr. Constitution was passive aggressive? I thought it was a pretty direct counter to me being called out as being against the constitution. Sorry if that seemed like an attempt at being clever to you. Maybe you aren't as clever as you think, and are more passive aggressive and hypocritical than you realize.

Second, I am not a "victim" here. But I am not the one who made claims (anyone supporting trump is stupid) and then when asked for any reasoning for this, couldn't respond, then when asked who else to support was told "the constitution" which is a second insult (I will speak slowly since your reading comprehension is lacking - this implies that you cannot support trump and the constitution, just like it was already implied you cannot support Trump and be intelligent, caught up?) and still a total lack of any reason being provided.

Then, Trump is called a criminal and it is said that people are coming out of the woodwork to testify about him being a criminal -except people like "the whistleblower" are not testifying because they won't even be revealed. It should be of no suprise that most people don't put a lot of weight in anonymous claims.

And so I pointed out, what I thought was pretty direct, with Mr. Constitution..not sure how that is anything but direct...that if Trump is such a criminal, he has the right to face his accusers. Maybe I should have typed more clearly for you (was that passive aggressive? Let me clear that up, your reading comprehension is lacking, is your name Tyrone?)

You did not understand the nature of the post and could not interpret the logic appropriately - and came to the mistaken conclusion I have not read the constitution (because you apparently missed the claim Trump is a criminal).

So I pointed out it was claimed he was a criminal. I am sorry. I missed it, what was he convicted of Mr. Constitution Scholar? Guilty until proven innocent? Wait, while we are at it, what exactly is your definition of a "lie"?

If you want this to start going into insults and be direct, ok. I am sure you stopped comprehending after the second line anyway.

So, now that you have made claims I am lying...and given us your definition of a lie....where are my "lies"?.

And how does claiming Trump showed a video that was made up by someone else and implying he knew about the video, watched it, and showed it to supporters fall in your definition of a lie?

Finally, anyone can post. I have no issue with you disagreeing. Just because you missed it, the issue is that YOU chose to attack by claiming I haven't read the constitution and then turned around and when I respond to you, you say I am blaming you? Come on.

I am all for you bringing some logic to this. I am begging.

Sorry if all that reading gave you a headache. Excedrine can help.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did the guy who doesn't understand racism just delete his Tyrone post? lmao
Yeah, I did for a second. Posted it before I was ready by accident.

Not sure you are qualified to point out what anyone past the age of 5 understands though.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He doesnt want to obsolete what our tax dollars were used to create.
Wait, it's all over. Somebody on a random internet bodybuilding forum called Trump a criminal, so that means it's officially a criminal prosecution.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Sondland will testify that after attending Zelensky’s inauguration in May, he met with Trump, Perry, and Volker in the Oval Office. Trump told them that any in-person meeting between Trump and Zelensky would have to be approved by Giuliani. "

"Nierenberg, Sondland’s acquaintance from Portland, said he sent him an email recently urging that in the impeachment inquiry Sondland “tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.” Nierenberg said Sondland wrote back thanking him for the advice."

"Bolton instructed aide to report Giuliani pressure campaign to White House lawyer. “I am not part of whatever drug deal Rudy and Mulvaney are cooking up,” Bolton said, according to testimony to House investigators"

Crime Family (2017 - still relevant more than ever.)

How about this source?

I'll just keep adding to this post. lol
Every day there's something even more damning for Trump and his mob family / administration.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Washington is Wrong Once Again – Kurds Join Assad to Defend Syria

Written by Ron Paul
Monday October 14, 2019

undefined

When President Trump Tweeted last week that “it is time for us to get out of these ridiculous endless wars,” adding that the US would be withdrawing from Syria, Washington went into a panic. Suddenly Republicans, Democrats, the media, the think tanks, and the war industry all discovered and quickly became experts on “the Kurds,” who we were told were an “ally” being sent to their slaughter by an ignorant President Trump.

But it was all just another bipartisan ploy to keep the “forever war” gravy train rolling through the Beltway.

Interventionists will do anything to prevent US troops from ever coming home, and their favorite tactic is promoting “mission creep.” As President Trump Tweeted, we were told in 2014 by President Obama that the US military would go into Syria for just 30 days to save the Yazidi minority that they claimed were threatened. Then that mission crept into “we must fight ISIS” and so the US military continued to illegally occupy and bomb Syria for five more years.

Even though it was the Syrian army with its Russian and Iranian allies that did the bulk of the fighting against al-Qaeda and ISIS in Syria, President Trump took credit and called for the troops to come home. But when the military comes home, the military-industrial-Congressional-media complex loses its cash cow, so a new rationale had to be invented.

The latest “mission creep” was that we had to stay in Syria to save our “allies” the Kurds. All of a sudden our military presence in Syria was not about fighting terrorism but rather about putting US troops between our NATO ally Turkey and our proxy fighting force, the Kurds. Do they really want us to believe that it is “pro-American” for our troops to fight and die refereeing a long-standing dispute between the Turks and Kurds?

It was a colossally dumb idea to train and arm the Kurds in Syria in the first place, but after spending billions backing what turned out to be al-Qaeda affiliates in Syria to overthrow the Assad government, Washington found that the Kurds were the only willing boots remaining on the ground. While their interest in fighting ISIS was limited, they were happy to use Washington’s muscle in pursuit of their long-term goal of carving out a part of Syria (and eventually Turkey) for themselves.

We can never leave because there will be a slaughter, Washington claimed (and the media faithfully repeated). But once again, the politicians, the mainstream media, and the Beltway “experts” have been proven wrong. They never understand that sending US troops into another country without the proper authority is not a stabilizing factor, but a de-stabilizing factor. I have argued that were the US to leave Syria (and the rest of the Middle East) the countries of the region would find a way to solve their own problems.

Now that the US is pulling back from northern Syria, that is just what is happening.

On Sunday the Kurds and the Syrian government signed an agreement, brokered by the Russians, to put aside their differences and join together to defend against Turkey’s incursion into Syrian territory.

Now “our Kurdish allies” are fighting alongside the army of Syrian President Assad – who we are still told by US officials “must go.” Washington doesn’t understand that our intervention only makes matters worse. The best way to help the Kurds and everyone else in the region is to just come home.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ROFL at Demican whatsadebate last night hosted on CiaNN w/ CIA minion Fakerson Coup-er.

Didnt watch it but I heard the biggest issue that got attention was Ellen Disingenuous's relationship with the Cowboy and not a single question about China and Hong Kong on the night they passed a bill regarding HK's massive protests.

ROFL! Phony krap, Dump got it 1/2 right calling them fake news krap, him himself being the other half!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like that article is whole bunch of nothing
$400 million in aid to oil/gas rich Ukraine is nothing to you?

If they steal from Americans they can at least give it back in American aid. Thats the real corruption, but they have you distracted with Dump and his bullcrap.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His Majesty Governor Cuomo just passed a bill to end the "Presidential Pardon" loophole in NY and allows for New York State to prosecute anyone from here on.

Now for obvious reasons Cuomo is a piece of crap...but Ill still take it, unfortunately it wont be put to good overall use but rather a political weapon.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
His Majesty Governor Cuomo just passed a bill to end the "Presidential Pardon" loophole in NY and allows for New York State to prosecute anyone from here on.

Now for obvious reasons Cuomo is a piece of crap...but Ill still take it, unfortunately it wont be put to good overall use but rather a political weapon.
I'm glad he's pushing the importance of states' rights, but I agree that I wish it wasn't just being used as a political weapon. Every President pardons pieces of crap. Either take it away from all of them, or leave it alone.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$400 million in aid to oil/gas rich Ukraine is nothing to you?

If they steal from Americans they can at least give it back in American aid. Thats the real corruption, but they have you distracted with Dump and his bullcrap.
Not distracted, I just dont throw a fit over non issues like this

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so your all cool with government stealing your income and giving it away overseas?

Wow.
It's going to happen weather I'm cool with it or not, so why waste time throwing a fit over it

That's just dumb

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's going to happen weather I'm cool with it or not, so why waste time throwing a fit over it

That's just dumb
Well if you voted for him its your fault, you are an accomplice to mass theft.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pence: "Today, the United States and Turkey have agreed to a ceasefire"
Trump on twitter: "This is a great day for civilization." Agrees to give Turkey everything it wants, further screwing over the Kurds
Turkish Foreign Minister, Cavusoglu: "This is not a ceasefire."

Only the best deals!