Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah still a non story and a reach

Why did you post such a useless article?
Because the rest of us are able to read. You'll get there. The President not only lied about it, he's called for treason on several who have questioned even investigating what might have happened.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Erdogen meets with Putin in Sochi in 5 days. Yep, the same amount of time that the Kurds have to decide if they want to stand and die or compromise and give into Assad. Then Putin makes the deal and wins.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because the rest of us are able to read. You'll get there. The President not only lied about it, he's called for treason on several who have questioned even investigating what might have happened.

Haha that's what you took from that article? That's funny

And ppl wonder why I dont discuss politics with them...honesty is at an all time low when there is a bias involved...proof here

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha that's what you took from that article? That's funny

And ppl wonder why I dont discuss politics with them...honesty is at an all time low when there is a bias involved...proof here
Yet, here you are. Yelling fake news at an article that's reporting actual events. Claiming he has proof, but never actually shows it. Yes, this all seems quite familiar.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erdogen meets with Putin in Sochi in 5 days. Yep, the same amount of time that the Kurds have to decide if they want to stand and die or compromise and give into Assad. Then Putin makes the deal and wins.
It’s ok, the US hasn’t won a war since WWII, it’s time for them to find some new hobbies such as making America great again or something.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yet, here you are. Yelling fake news at an article that's reporting actual events. Claiming he has proof, but never actually shows it. Yes, this all seems quite familiar.
Umm...when did I say fake news? Please point that out

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s ok, the US hasn’t won a war since WWII, it’s time for them to find some new hobbies such as making America great again or something.
Can't lose a war if you never declare it. We only have undeclared wars and engagements now, because that old piece of paper is only selectively used.

Reactions: ax1

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wish I never read this thread. The way some of you cons see things is pretty amazing. Drugs can't create the fictional world you guys live in if they tried. You guys truly live in bizarro world.

The fact some of you believe a word the prez says is something else. Just bury your heads 12 more feet in the ground.

Back to reading about supps...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Umm...when did I say fake news? Please point that out
You're getting ahead of yourself. We haven't gotten to the letter B yet and you want me to explain how a thesaurus works? Gotta admire the initiative though.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're getting ahead of yourself. We haven't gotten to the letter B yet and you want me to explain how a thesaurus works? Gotta admire the initiative though.
I didnt think so, good dodge...you use that tactic a lot huh

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You claimed the article was useless and there was nothing new, despite that not being truthful.
No that's totally truthful

Doesnt mean the information in the article isnt the truth, it's just stuff we knew 2 weeks ago mixed with random opinions

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No that's totally truthful

Doesnt mean the information in the article isnt the truth, it's just stuff we knew 2 weeks ago mixed with random opinions
This is the first time anybody from the administration has admitted to what Trump has been accused of on this matter. There has been 2 weeks of speculation, but the Acting Chief of Staff just did exactly what I stated in my first post on this. I don't care about random opinions, or pop-up ads, or whatever else you're being distracted by. Trump either now admits it or tosses Mulvaney under the bus. Calling a useful news article useless because you don't like the outcome is calling it fake.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the first time anybody from the administration has admitted to what Trump has been accused of on this matter. There has been 2 weeks of speculation, but the Acting Chief of Staff just did exactly what I stated in my first post on this. I don't care about random opinions, or pop-up ads, or whatever else you're being distracted by. Trump either now admits it or tosses Mulvaney under the bus. Calling a useful news article useless because you don't like the outcome is calling it fake.
IMG_6331.JPG

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The transcripts and texts were already released...all of this has been out in the open

You are just trying to twist this similar to the thirsty dems, but anyone without bias can easily brush this aside

Trump withholding aid for investigation in corruption is a non story....it only becomes relevant if it deals with specific ppl like biden and we have yet to see that

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also dont care if trump gets impeached or not...doesnt mean I think he should or shouldnt..right now, no one should have an opinion on that, since there's not enough evidence one way or the other on this Ukraine stuff

I've said I dont support him, but at least call it fairly..if reports on the witch hunts over the last 2 years are misleading or slanted, you call out the BS

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The transcripts and texts were already released...all of this has been out in the open

You are just trying to twist this similar to the thirsty dems, but anyone without bias can easily brush this aside

Trump withholding aid for investigation in corruption is a non story....it only becomes relevant if it deals with specific ppl like biden and we have yet to see that
I'm not twisting anything. Trump has used this tactic repeatedly and that's what I stated. He denies and lies and then, when backed into a corner, he says that it was a joke or it's not a big deal.

He mentioned Biden and "Biden's son" by name. How much more specific should he have gotten? Height, weight, and social security number?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not twisting anything. Trump has used this tactic repeatedly and that's what I stated. He denies and lies and then, when backed into a corner, he says that it was a joke or it's not a big deal.

He mentioned Biden and "Biden's son" by name. How much more specific should he have gotten? Height, weight, and social security number?
Facepalm...dude are serious with your posts? The transcripts clearing show he didnt only ask them to investigate biden...the texts released also didnt mention biden at all..so if all of that stands moving forward...nothing to see here and just more BS from the never trumpers

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also dont care if trump gets impeached or not...doesnt mean I think he should or shouldnt..right now, no one should have an opinion on that, since there's not enough evidence one way or the other on this Ukraine stuff

I've said I dont support him, but at least call it fairly..if reports on the witch hunts over the last 2 years are misleading or slanted, you call out the BS
I've said he shouldn't be impeached on what they even claim to have. Yet you use all the same buzz words that Trump wants people to use, so go ahead and tell us how much you're not biased and you don't support him. It's funny how skipping our own Justice Department to call for foreign aid in investigating a political rival is just Trump doing his job, but an investigation into Trump is a "witch-hunt." No bias there.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Facepalm...dude are serious with your posts? The transcripts clearing show he didnt only ask them to investigate biden...the texts released also didnt mention biden at all..so if all of that stands moving forward...nothing to see here and just more BS from the never trumpers
Are you talking about the texts with Sondland?! He testified today. You know that, right?

“Based on the President’s direction, we were faced with a choice: We could abandon the goal of a White House meeting for President Zelensky, which we all believed was crucial to strengthening U.S.-Ukrainian ties and furthering long-held U.S. foreign policy goals in the region; or we could do as President Trump directed and talk to Mr. Giuliani to address the President’s concerns.”

"I did not understand, until much later, that Mr. Giuliani’s agenda might have also included an effort to prompt the Ukrainians to investigate Vice President Biden or his son or to involve Ukrainians, directly or indirectly, in the President’s 2020 reelection campaign”

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking about the texts with Sondland?! He testified today. You know that, right?

“Based on the President’s direction, we were faced with a choice: We could abandon the goal of a White House meeting for President Zelensky, which we all believed was crucial to strengthening U.S.-Ukrainian ties and furthering long-held U.S. foreign policy goals in the region; or we could do as President Trump directed and talk to Mr. Giuliani to address the President’s concerns.”

"I did not understand, until much later, that Mr. Giuliani’s agenda might have also included an effort to prompt the Ukrainians to investigate Vice President Biden or his son or to involve Ukrainians, directly or indirectly, in the President’s 2020 reelection campaign”
Yeah that's good for trump and bad for Giuliani

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've said he shouldn't be impeached on what they even claim to have. Yet you use all the same buzz words that Trump wants people to use, so go ahead and tell us how much you're not biased and you don't support him. It's funny how skipping our own Justice Department to call for foreign aid in investigating a political rival is just Trump doing his job, but an investigation into Trump is a "witch-hunt." No bias there.
And you spin things the same way the left does

Then you go to show your bias as there is no proof yet that trump asked them to only investigate Biden

And yes a witch hunt for 2 years vs speculation....much different, but I dont expect you to want to believe it since it goes against your narrative

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Then you go to show your bias as there is no proof yet that trump asked them to only investigate Biden

And yes a witch hunt for 2 years vs speculation....much different, but I dont expect you to want to believe it since it goes against your narrative
Why do you think it would have to be just Biden? Just moving the goal post?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Because only the left spins stuff? The only bias in here is on you. Most of the rest of us openly admit that both sides are extremely biased. Let's see if you can use some more Trump talking points and buzz words while you claim to not like him.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The fact you are watching this explains A LOT about your level of reading comprehension.

Gotti pointed out that the article had nothing new - and you respond with an insult for no reason. If you were at all intelligent and comprehended things, you could have simply said what was new in the article and had a useful post. Instead you divert.

You aren't even self aware enough to recognize the irony of your posts - you act superior and post a reading Gotti for someone, yet you have consistently been unable to absorb anything beyond 2 sentences in anything posted and make poor arguments that demonstrate a clear lack of understanding to the posts you are responding to.

And then you feel entitled to be arrogant and insult people instead of engaging in an honest debate.

If you are so intelligent and everyone else is so ignorant, wouldn't it be wise to actually provide substance?

If you actually think trying to explain phonics is useful or beneficial in any way, then maybe you aren't as clever as you think.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He doesn't even use goal posts. You'd be on the field ready to kick and he'd claim bias because somebody in section 201, row j, seat 4 sneezed. Trump supporters like him seem to not have been read the story The Emperor's New Clothes as a kid. Sad.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The fact you are watching this explains A LOT about your level of reading comprehension.

Gotti pointed out that the article had nothing new - and you respond with an insult for no reason. If you were at all intelligent and comprehended things, you could have simply said what was new in the article and had a useful post. Instead you divert.

You aren't even self aware enough to recognize the irony of your posts - you act superior and post a reading Gotti for someone, yet you have consistently been unable to absorb anything beyond 2 sentences in anything posted and make poor arguments that demonstrate a clear lack of understanding to the posts you are responding to.

And then you feel entitled to be arrogant and insult people instead of engaging in an honest debate.

If you are so intelligent and everyone else is so ignorant, wouldn't it be wise to actually provide substance?

If you actually think trying to explain phonics is useful or beneficial in any way, then maybe you aren't as clever as you think.
Care to explain your Tyrone comment, yet? Gotti's been a dick for a while now, so stop pretending we were good buds. If my words are hurting your feeling, bend over and I'll show Gotti where he can stick it.

I'm the only one of the three of us presenting actual facts. You just stand there saying no, fake news. If you're not going to expand on that or offer us evidence against it, then you get a reading lesson.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Care to explain your Tyrone comment, yet? Gotti's been a dick for a while now, so stop pretending we were good buds. If my words are hurting your feeling, bend over and I'll show Gotti where he can stick it.

I'm the only one of the three of us presenting actual facts. You just stand there saying no, fake news. If you're not going to expand on that or offer us evidence against it, then you get a reading lesson.
LMAO, the Tyrone comment? I am actually starting to wonder if you are Tyrone, hanging our on a fitness website and acting totally unaware of yourself...like you are smarter than everyone and completely unaware of your own low intelligence. Do you open bananas by cutting them open in your hand with a knife to your palm? Do you make $10 homemade protein shakes because you can't figure out that protein powder costs $1 and $1<$10?

You have no grasp of logic. You have a loose grasp of the definition of "facts". You should leave interpreting full paragraphs to other people. It just isn't for you.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because only the left spins stuff? The only bias in here is on you. Most of the rest of us openly admit that both sides are extremely biased. Let's see if you can use some more Trump talking points and buzz words while you claim to not like him.
Well that's obviously not a serious post

You just keep trying to spin everything

Never said I didnt like him either...please keep up if you plan on continuing

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm a dick because I'm calling you out on your BS?

Haha go figure, someone doesnt like different opinions and that's what happens...shrugs, just providing you the facts instead of your normal ecochamber orange man bad talking points

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably because all of this started over trump allegedly requesting that Ukraine to investigate Biden

It's actually the dems moving the goal post...now trump cant ask about investigating corruption at all! Haha it's a joke

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vermin Supreme 2020!

IMG_6333.JPG

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LMAO, the Tyrone comment? I am actually starting to wonder if you are Tyrone, hanging our on a fitness website and acting totally unaware of yourself...like you are smarter than everyone and completely unaware of your own low intelligence. Do you open bananas by cutting them open in your hand with a knife to your palm? Do you make $10 homemade protein shakes because you can't figure out that protein powder costs $1 and $1<$10?

You have no grasp of logic. You have a loose grasp of the definition of "facts". You should leave interpreting full paragraphs to other people. It just isn't for you.
You're the only person who keeps bringing up intelligence. If your self esteem is that bad, don't take it out on others. As for the comment, I gave you a chance to clarify.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're the only person who keeps bringing up intelligence. If you're self esteem is that bad, don't take it out on others. As for the comment, I gave you a chance to clarify.
What clarification is needed? Are you having trouble keeping up? Apparently. Do you need pictures instead of words?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably because all of this started over trump allegedly requesting that Ukraine to investigate Biden

It's actually the dems moving the goal post...now trump cant ask about investigating corruption at all! Haha it's a joke
1 Trump mentioned Biden, in the same call that he made, what you're alleging was, a general request to look into corruption, unrelated to the earlier statements about Biden? 🤨

2 No one said he can't ask about corruption but you can't use that as an excuse to work with foreign powers to smear your political opponents.

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 Trump mentioned Biden, in the same call that he made, what you're alleging was, a general request to look into corruption, unrelated to the earlier statements about Biden?

2 No one said he can't ask about corruption but you can't use that as an excuse to work with foreign powers to smear your political opponents.
Exactly. It's like going to the store, buying five things, and stealing one, and then getting mad when you're caught for stealing. Nobody gets to say, well I didn't steal all of it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I call it business as usual.

Not saying I dont want to see Gitmo further surpass max occupancy. At least Dump, Rudy Julie and friends will get better health care than the most Americans bunking with other global terrorists.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of, I see you guys voted to close Rikers :(
Ah....you got me before I fixed that post, lol. Im one of those chronic editors.

I just looked into that....looks great for business, I see there is a 8 billion dollar deal there to put more non-violent offenders in a cell to get damaged for life. Kaaacchhhhiiinngggggggg!!!!!!

I honestly would consider being in Yemen roaming the streets than Rikers, that place is crazy.

Hopefully your not in before my next edit, lol

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ah....you got me before I fixed that post, lol. Im one of those chronic editors.

I just looked into that....looks great for business, I see there is a 8 billion dollar deal there to put more non-violent offenders in a cell to get damaged for life. Kaaacchhhhiiinngggggggg!!!!!!

I honestly would consider being in Yemen roaming the streets than Rikers, that place is crazy.

Hopefully your not in before my next edit, lol
It'll be a tourist trap soon enough like the old Joliet one is now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It'll be a tourist trap soon enough like the old Joliet one is now.
Damn, just feel good knowing that its not 1850 and if I ever hit the slammer I wouldnt be staying in one of these below....hate to say it, but now I feel they were spoiled at Rikers.

"The cell was able to be 4′ x 7′ x 7′, and would be used to house two inmates. When the prison was first built, these cells would stand five high."

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, just feel good knowing that its not 1850 and if I ever hit the slammer I wouldnt be staying in one of these below....hate to say it, but now I feel they were spoiled at Rikers.

"The cell was able to be 4′ x 7′ x 7′, and would be used to house two inmates. When the prison was first built, these cells would stand five high."
View attachment 187523
It's definitely not like it used to be!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 Trump mentioned Biden, in the same call that he made, what you're alleging was, a general request to look into corruption, unrelated to the earlier statements about Biden? 🤨

Wow you dont get it either..

1. If Biden gets caught up in the general look into corruption..no issues....if trump is ignoring all other corruption to go after biden, that is different..we dont have proof one way or the other yet but the transcripts and texts lean towards overall corruption and not targeting just Biden

2. They are saying that, the media is talking about that article posted to prove a quid pro quo, about corruption....originally it was a quid pro quo about biden and biden only...that is moving the goal post

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow you dont get it either..

1. If Biden gets caught up in the general look into corruption..no issues....if trump is ignoring all other corruption to go after biden, that is different..we dont have proof one way or the other yet but the transcripts and texts lean towards overall corruption and not targeting just Biden

2. They are saying that, the media is talking about that article posted to prove a quid pro quo, about corruption....originally it was a quid pro quo about biden and biden only...that is moving the goal post
1 If you really believe that was an innocent general request, I've got a bridge to sell you.

2 There doesn't need to be a quid pro quo and I don't know of anywhere that said this had to be specifically about Biden EXCLUSIVELY in order to count.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did that whistleblower go?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 If you really believe that was an innocent general request, I've got a bridge to sell you.

2 There doesn't need to be a quid pro quo and I don't know of anywhere that said this had to be specifically about Biden EXCLUSIVELY in order to count.
Haha your bias is showing...read the transcript

There does need to be a quid pro quo, without it, there is nothing....withholding aid for investigation on a political opponent is the whole reason this all started

If it's just about general corruption...then this whole thing becomes a non issue

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Do me a favor..."

Impeach him.

"“I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours,’” Biden recalled. “If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.” "

Nominate for President.