Anyone know the anabolic ratio of M1 Alpha?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is weight gain so far?
Im actually cutting. I’m eating a very low carb and low calorie intake (around 1600 calories a day Monday through Friday) for all the week followed by a 36 hour carb refeed eating over maintenance at the end of the week (basically a cyclical ketogenic diet, but not with much fat intake). I’m 5 and a half weeks in and my weight is actually up 2 pounds from where I started with body fat down about a half percent. Here is my log if you want to follow https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/epistane-transdermal-trest-ace-cycle.318236/

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Author gives no reference to claims? Did you want author to have taken the compound and list his personal experience? Well you could search M1A or Alpha 1 logs on internet and in fact see what dozens of people claim who havev taken it. Their personal account would 8n fact be their "reference" Peculiar guy

Maybe you got the 1-methyl-1dhea starscream66 is talking about?
Anyone with simple understanding of chemistry knows 1 methyl dhea doesnt exist. Nor does 17a methyl 1dhea. 😆

Reactions: dvw
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
17a Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolon = 17a methyl 1 androstenediol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know it’s predecessor M1T had one of the highest anabolic ratios of any steroid. Curious, does anyone know the anabolic ratio for it’s “son” M1 Alpha. I know it only converts to M1T at about 25 percent so it couldn’t be near as high as M1T.
Here. Question answered.

also, conversion number you listed is entirely made up information. It’s impossible to tell conversion in vivo.
but being 17a methylated and a diol, it is able to bond with and interact with the AR as you can see from the injected data against test prop.
But oral administration is ideal for best results.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, I dug around and found the original article that henryv was referencing on that post, and it can be found here:

hen is the writer for total flex blog. I think bry might have written some articles for him as well.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want to read the actual research on the compounds listed in vida (you know, in order to determine its worth) they have it listed in the bibliography in vida. Starts on page 297.

specifically, m1a is referenced in “STEROIDS VOLUME 3, issue 1, page 109, 1964

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want to read the actual research on the compounds listed in vida (you know, in order to determine its worth) they have it listed in the bibliography in vida. Starts on page 297.
View attachment 197827
specifically, m1a is referenced in “STEROIDS VOLUME 3, issue 1, page 109, 1964
You have proven what I have said all along to starscream66. That there is multiple studies on these compounds going back to the 1960's. When starscream66 sees this he's going to be looking real sick. LMFAO

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have proven what I have said all along to starscream66. That there is multiple studies on these compounds going back to the 1960's. When starscream66 sees this he's going to be looking real sick. LMFAO
The problem with most (including myself) is they’re too cheap to pay for the information. These articles aren’t free.
If starscream really wanted to learn about aas, he’d put down the fan boy “anabolics” books and sign up to become a member of science direct, then he could have all kinds of actual steroid information written in every volume/issue of “steroids”, which began in the 60’s, and is still in publication to this day.
😱 that’s a lot of info!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here. Question answered.
View attachment 197826
also, conversion number you listed is entirely made up information. It’s impossible to tell conversion in vivo.
but being 17a methylated and a diol, it is able to bond with and interact with the AR as you can see from the injected data against test prop.
Thank you for posting this, good sir.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro, let's just drop this and not start this argument again. I asked you for the research studies quoted in the advertisement you posted and you couldn't produce them.

I never insulted you or called you names, but you called me plenty of names and was very nasty to me. I accepted your apology up above, and you're probably right, it can be hard to find Italian studies made in the 1960s. But that still doesn't mean that those studies are valid or even real.

Let's just let bygones be bygones and move away from this argument that we'll never resolve.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro, let's just drop this and not start this argument again. I asked you for the research studies quoted in the advertisement you posted and you couldn't produce them.

I never insulted you or called you names, but you called me plenty of names and was very nasty to me. I accepted your apology up above, and you're probably right, it can be hard to find Italian studies made in the 1960s. But that still doesn't mean that those studies are valid or even real.

Let's just let bygones be bygones and move away from this argument that we'll never resolve.
As an old AM vet, I can say arguing about this at the end of the day is silly. Anabolic minds is about taking all minds and building then into one larger mind.
there are no absolutes in science, and we are all still continually learning.
I personally can actually tell when you left the scene based off the information you post, as it was touted as Undisputed fact at that time.
a lot has changed since you coming back, so much so that those like myself really don’t have much use anymore. (You can look back at my first username (bryan101b) and see pretty much the exact info you are writing about.)
I don’t find it Worthwhile to keep up on sarm science any longer, and the days of designers are gone. They have begun to start showing up on the ug scene. But that scene is still over run with un knowledgeable bro’s who are just plain stupid although a better word would be ignorant and refuse to learn.

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately after ordering the topical ursolic acid product from this company after the tease that it was in some way comparable to UR spray from prototype nutrition (and it is not. Complete waste of money)
I don’t think I’ll ever use or recommend a product from them ever.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately after ordering the topical ursolic acid product from this company after the tease that it was in some way comparable to UR spray from prototype nutrition (and it is not. Complete waste of money)
for starters... i think you are confused. in fact you ARE confused.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope, different names, same people behind the companies.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did PA ever get his Epicatechin stabilized or is it still turning people orange?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did PA ever get his Epicatechin stabilized or is it still turning people orange?
Don’t know anything about epicatechin or his supplements put out after 2014. Only supps I’ve ever used that pa put out are 11 spray, 7 spray, and ur spray.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UR Spray is better in terms of pricing: 7.2 grams of UA arginine per bottle for $49 VS 1.5 grams per bottle of UA sodium for $29 from Apex.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
UR Spray is better in terms of pricing: 7.2 grams of UA arginine per bottle for $49 VS 1.5 grams per bottle of UA sodium for $29 from Apex.
Would 150 mg per day be to little of a dosage to produce results? PN works out to 247 mg per day. I'm planning on buying some in a few weeks

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1. Does he run frequent BOGOs?

2. How much Ursolic are you actually getting once the Arginine and Acetic acid are metabolized?

3. How much Arg-UA-Ace is even making it through the corneum stratum given the molecular weight is well over 500?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would 150 mg per day be to little of a dosage to produce results? PN works out to 247 mg per day. I'm planning on buying some in a few weeks
It should be plenty. Good luck with your run!
1. Does he run frequent BOGOs?

2. How much Ursolic are you actually getting once the Arginine and Acetic acid are metabolized?

3. How much Arg-UA-Ace is even making it through the corneum stratum given the molecular weight is well over 500?
Couldn't tell ya man. I was merely pointing out the pricing. I actually have 4 of Apex's UA sodium bottles, so I'm no Prototype fanboy.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After I factor in the bogo if you order 2 bottles for $59.98 to get 4, then you’d have around 6.4 grams. So they’re basically the same price to me, as long as the bogo is a permanent thing.
It’s the smell of Ursa Major that prevents me from being able to use it and actually tell if there is a noticeable difference.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It should be plenty. Good luck with your run!

Couldn't tell ya man. I was merely pointing out the pricing. I actually have 4 of Apex's UA sodium bottles, so I'm no Prototype fanboy.
I didn't think you were and thank you for your purchase. I just wanted to throw up a few things to consider when people are comparing prices.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never had an issue with his Epicatechin product turning me into orange man but his topical carrier does dry my skin out.
Showering yourself with rubbing alcohol will do that...

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I initially questioned the dosing of apex Ursa compared to prototypes UR spray... then I briefly remembered back to my chemistry classes. Ur spray is Ursolic acid bound to arginine... and thus a relatively complex organic molecule. 249 mg of arginine Ursolic acid I suspect yields much less free Ursolic acid than Ursolic acid bound to a tiny sodium molecule. I am liking Ursa, now I’m also running with aet which could be responsible for the nice effects I’m seeing but I have ran aet before and the combo seems to be stronger in that Strength is up about 5% of 1 rep max, pump is up, skin looks thinner and veins showing more than I have gotten with just invictus in the past which works very well but kind of starts by pulling water off and then slowly leans over time.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here. Question answered.
View attachment 197826
This has been my argument throughout this entire thread.

The problem with most (including myself) is they’re too cheap to pay for the information. These articles aren’t free.
If starscream really wanted to learn about aas, he’d put down the fan boy “anabolics” books and sign up to become a member of science direct, then he could have all kinds of actual steroid information written in every volume/issue of “steroids”, which began in the 60’s, and is still in publication to this day.
😱 that’s a lot of info!
I don't know if you noticed, but I posted a short article I wrote explaining where to find entire journal articles for free without subscribing to any service or begging college students for their access to JSTOR, etc.

llllern

llllern

Awards
It was one of the strongest supplements I ever took. I put 30 lbs on my db press. 12 lbs in 12 days and lethargic AF. Had to stop.