Anyone interested in XPG doing an anti-aging/longevity product?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This idea came up in another thread, so I wanted to post a thread of its own about it to see if anyone would be interested in XPG doing an anti-aging/longevity product.

If so, what what type of product and/or what ingredients would you like to see in it?

I'm curious to see if people are interested, and if so, what types of product(s) they have in mind.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just to be honest, I would rather have a capsule or powder rather than a transdermal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just to be honest, I would rather have a capsule or powder rather than a transdermal.
I would agree, a td is ok for short runs but for a anti aging and daily use product I would rather not have to apply a td daily for months on end.

I'm very interested in daily general health and longevity supps tho.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me with all the capsules and powders I’m taking, having some of the supplements in a TD is a good thing.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would be a great addition something I would get always trying to improve on quality of life as much as possible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would agree, a td is ok for short runs but for a anti aging and daily use product I would rather not have to apply a td daily for months on end.

I'm very interested in daily general health and longevity supps tho.
I'm the same way in that would rather take capsules than apply a topical daily.

Something I like about XPG though is that they don't do products just for the sake of doing them - the products that they do for topicals are either supplying a customer demand for a topical or are based on ingredients that have poor oral bioavailability. For example, Ab-Solved works in a way completely differently than taking the ingredients orally would; and Suppress-C's ingredient has very poor oral bioavailability. There are and will be some things by them that may just be due to demand, like Epiandro Gel for example - it doesn't need to be taken in td form but some people wanted it, so they offer it.

For any anti-aging/longevity ideas, I was thinking more along the lines of a product focused on things that people may would like but would have poor oral bioavailability in a capsule and then maybe have some extras thrown in.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm the same way in that would rather take capsules than apply a topical daily.

Something I like about XPG though is that they don't do products just for the sake of doing them - the products that they do for topicals are either supplying a customer demand for a topical or are based on ingredients that have poor oral bioavailability. For example, Ab-Solved works in a way completely differently than taking the ingredients orally would; and Suppress-C's ingredient has very poor oral bioavailability. There are and will be some things by them that may just be due to demand, like Epiandro Gel for example - it doesn't need to be taken in td form but some people wanted it, so they offer it.

For any anti-aging/longevity ideas, I was thinking more along the lines of a product focused on things that people may would like but would have poor oral bioavailability in a capsule and then maybe have some extras thrown in.

Good Point !