Anyone had success with DIM + CDG?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys.

Anyone on trt or even natural used DIM + Calcium D glucarate and noticed a decrease in estrogen levels?

I'm on 120mg trt per week and my estrogen levels always climbs up pretty quick.

Aromasin or Arimidex always make me feel anxious or off so I avoid them as much as I can.

I've just picked up DIM + CDG and thought about trying them to see if it can lower my estrogen enough to the point I don't need an AI.

Anything else that you have used that lowered estrogen also without any side effects?

Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep lots of Dr tell guys to use dim and even tho I don't see a big difference, many do.

Dim could be anything from 50-250mg a day and cdg I haven't used. I see reccomendations of 1500-3000 on labels but talking to ppl I've had them tell me they take 10,000 -12,000 mg a day. Take that with a grain of salt. Studies would suggest a even higher dose of 200mg/kg, that's 18,000mg for a 200lb man

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep lots of Dr tell guys to use dim and even tho I don't see a big difference, many do.

Dim could be anything from 50-250mg a day and cdg I haven't used. I see reccomendations of 1500-3000 on labels but talking to ppl I've had them tell me they take 10,000 -12,000 mg a day. Take that with a grain of salt. Studies would suggest a even higher dose of 200mg/kg, that's 18,000mg for a 200lb man
I currently take 100mg DIM + 500MG Calcium D Glucarate. I'm actually just waiting on my recent bloodwork (Should see the results today). I'm interested to see what my estrogen levels are at. I'm on TRT and my estrogen is a b*tch to control. I have aromasin and only dose it when I feel high estrogen symptoms. Seems to work. I hate ai's though. I feel like mould the day after an aromasin dose and then I bounce back.

DIM + CDG i feel great on. No sides. Would be great if it did control my estrogen enough to ditch the aromasin.

I'm only using lower doses to see how my body responds. I do have enough to easily do around 300mg dim + 1000mg cdg. I just wanted to test it low and do bloods and see what impact it has.

cosmosis

Awards
FWIW DIM is an anti androgen in addition to assisting with estrogen metbaolism and Calcium D Glucarate flushes ALL hormones via the liver ..not just estrogen. Tread carefully.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
FWIW DIM is an anti androgen in addition to assisting with estrogen metbaolism and Calcium D Glucarate flushes ALL hormones via the liver ..not just estrogen. Tread carefully.

It's irrelevant

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Vigoroussteve says this information is garbage? He says the study was in prostate cells?

Might actually be a benefit for the prostate

He says he takes it religiously and still has zero issues growing. That ATP article is the only one I can find online also.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Vigoroussteve says this information is garbage? He says the study was in prostate cells?

Might actually be a benefit for the prostate

He says he takes it religiously and still has zero issues growing. That ATP article is the only one I can find online also.
That's why I said that studies irrelevant. People read studies and often don't actually understand what there reading so don't take away the actual information presented. I'm guilty myself sometimes.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's why I said that studies irrelevant. People read studies and often don't actually understand what there reading so don't take away the actual information presented. I'm guilty myself sometimes.
The only two studies linked in that article showing anti-androgenic effects are in prostate cancer. Not exactly alarming.