Anyone have success with powdered sarms?

Slapoyjoe

Have any of you had success with powdered sarms? I ask because they are hella cheaper.

One could run some serious stacks for the price of a few bottles of Olympus or DNA anabolics.

FWIW, I live in Europe.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
If you know how to properly dose the SARMs and have a reliable source then go for it. Better option.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was wondering the same thing. Subbing in case anyone has experience.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back in the day when they were 1st coming out, all my sarms were in powder form. I mixed them with everclear.. Lol, that made morning doses a little rough.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Back in the day when they were 1st coming out, all my sarms were in powder form. I mixed them with everclear.. Lol, that made morning doses a little rough.
Lol why everclear?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol why everclear?
Eliminate bacteria from growing in the solution. Some mixed PEG400 with water and a little 151 or the like to make something more bearable for their lab animal to ingest.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Eliminate bacteria from growing in the solution. Some mixed PEG400 with water and a little 151 or the like to make something more bearable for their lab animal to ingest.
Got ya. What if you didn't make a solution, and just added the powder to a shake or something?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got ya. What if you didn't make a solution, and just added the powder to a shake or something?
No problem, it's when you create a solution and it has to sit for weeks / months.