Anyone else think DMAA is crap?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a 25 year history with ephedrine hcl and everything that came after it. Sulbutiamine, StimX, SlimXtreme, Adipokinetix (1R, 2S nor-ephedrine), OG Craze, EphedrA, Sida Cordifolia (now that was something!), Venom, 1,3 etc etc.. While I haven't tried DMHA yet, I'm looking forward to it.

DMAA is the one product that could rival ephedrine/ephedra alkaloids for stim power. Yet, it feels significantly cleaner and has an altogether different feel. Any crash can be mitigated by co-ingesting with an herbal caffeine source (Yerba Mate', Kola Nut etc) and L-theanine. Amp-Citrate I tried but it didn't really register for me, so I dismissed it. Later, I was told I either got poor or under-dosed stuff so who knows. Sure sounds that way.

One feather ephedrine has in its cap is that it's a boon to HDL (good cholesterol) levels. It's also the undisputed king of fat burners, and has been proven safe and effective by major universities (Beth-Israel/arm of Harvard), Colombia University as well as overseas.