Another NHA stack question

ktw

Awards
  • Established
So I've been on 8 pills/day for a week now and in the past two days I seem to be holding water and bloating a little more than normal even though my carbs are reduced, should I up the rebound?

doodle

doodle

Awards
8 pills of what. My NHA stack usually looks like 4-6 activate a day,1-3 rebound a day. At 3 rebound a day, i lean out and its almost impossible for me to get bloated on that dose.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
ActivaTe, I didn't know there were stacks other than Rebound and ActivaTe that use the NHA stack name. I was thinking of upping rebound to 2 pills a day starting next week and seeing what happens with that.

doodle

doodle

Awards
there is only one NHA stack, just wondering your dosages of each.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah I would raise the rxt dose to 2. keep an eye out. rxt dries you out quick.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Yah I feel no sides at all so far, not even the acne people complain about and I'm currently at 8 caps a day.

Also for future reference, what do you guys think of doing an 8 cap a day activaTe regimen for 2 weeks along with a moderatly dosed phera plex cycle while on? I was thinking it might be a good addition due to the fact that it's not methylated and that its very very potent for me so far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you add the pp post results/sounds interesting, expensive but interesting. btw what would be pct, just stay on the nha for a few weeks longer?

ktw

Awards
  • Established
I'm not ready for a ph yet, but I was thinking of doing the SERM inverse and standard RXT dosages for that method along with 20 to 40mcg of IGF1 LR3 for a few weeks. I'm thinking though that with my present bloat problems on just 8 caps alone it might be better just to do 4 while on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats cool/i say err on the side of caution.

romanreid

Awards
hey just wondering if any of u guys ran powerfull with reloaded cause I was running the nha stack 2 caps a day with 8 caps of powerfull and 6 activate. But whille I was waitng for the nha to come in the mail I ran the powerfull solo for about a week and the strength gains were pretty noticeable. So I stopped the powerfull to see how the nha stack was on its own but it seems the strength an intensity gains seem less noticeable now. Also I really upped the protien kcals and cabs in the last 2 weeks so not noticing any "drying" effects. I will probably upped the activate to 10 a day. (inda wondering if the powerfull was placebo effect or if you guys experience a big difference in powerfull vs. activate

thanx