Another MFX-R2-HP2 Question

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm going into my 4th week of this MFX-R2-HP2 stack and I think I'm going to do the whole 12 week cycle. By the way, this is a VVVery good stack.:thumbsup: What do you recommend while on the 10 week post cycle? Looked around on other treads and did not find a answer. Do not want to loose the strenght gains that I'm getting. Plus I have great focus while in the gym. Good product.:clap2:

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
What gains have you seen so far? Any sides at all?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you don't have to do anything post cycle......

just keep your protein up and continue as you are....

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm seeing good strength gains. PR on the squat (385x7) and
PR on the flat BP (265x7). Must say though, I stopped working each body part twice a week and went to once a week. More rest time between workouts. As far as sides go, sometimes I feel a little light headed but once I get to the gym and start hitting those weights it's gone. This light headed feeling doesn't happen all the time. I take one MFX 1/2 hour before my workout. This gives me more energy.

Macedaddy I know theres no post cycle therapy. Just looking for something to take in between cycles.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PR on the flat BP (265x7). Must say though, I stopped working each body part twice a week and went to once a week. More rest time between workouts. As far as sides go, sometimes I feel a little light headed but once I get to the gym and start hitting those weights it's gone. This light headed feeling doesn't happen all the time. I take one MFX 1/2 hour before my workout. This gives me more energy.

Macedaddy I know theres no post cycle therapy. Just looking for something to take in between cycles.
i would say nothing that will boost test production. XFactor might be something worth loking into as its non-hormonal!

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established

This does nothing for me considering I don't knwo what it looked like before hand. I could say I'm benching 165x6 now and it would look worse unless I also told you I was benching 115x7 two weeks beforehand. Haha. How much stronger are you?

young4life

Awards
  • Established
My best squat was 385x5 and best bench was 260x5. When I started this stack I also changed my workout schedule which
helped with recovery. The #'s might seem small but to me they're good because I was stuck at that bench weight for quite some time.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Whatever makes you happy man. Don't let someone else tell you that it's small. I'm fairly unfamiliar with this stack. I mean as far as results go. And they're all natural right? So then that's pretty good. How long had you been on it? 3 weeks? I really wanna try this stack out. Seems like everyone is fairly happy with it. I'm just scared it won't do much for me. Do you have a log or anything you're doing for it?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whatever makes you happy man. Don't let someone else tell you that it's small. I'm fairly unfamiliar with this stack. I mean as far as results go. And they're all natural right? So then that's pretty good. How long had you been on it? 3 weeks? I really wanna try this stack out. Seems like everyone is fairly happy with it. I'm just scared it won't do much for me. Do you have a log or anything you're doing for it?
we have a 100% money-back guarantee........so TRY IT! you have nothing to lose! :head:

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I hear you calidood. I thought the same way but after trying this stack it changed my mine. This is also my first time on this type of supplement. I've been working out on and off for quite some time (I'm 44 years old) and never looked for and did not know something like this existed. IMO this is a good compound. Was only going to try it for 4 weeks but after it helped me through my plateau I decided to go the full 12 weeks. There are some sides but they're mild. Give it a try I think you'll like it. What I really wanted to try is 3-AD.

I'm on the end of my 5th week.

I'm not sure if it is all natural. I WIll NOT ever try steroids.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I'm not for sure. But I think that 3-AD may be a prohormonal steroid. Hopefully mace daddy will answer this. I really wanted to try it too. I have taken some methylated prohormones before. Actually a few. I'm trying to keep it natural now though for a little while. I want to take things that won't mess with my hair. What kinds of sides did you get? I think I'll take your advice and try the stack. As long as it won't thin my hair. My hair is thin on it's own. When I get on prohormones it makes it worse and then it takes months before it's back to normal. I know I could take some finasteride or something. But I'm fairly unfamiliar with how to dose that and I just don't want to be messing with it. Plus it's like 300 bucks for a cycle with support supps and all that and I don't feel like spending all that right now.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not for sure. But I think that 3-AD may be a prohormonal steroid. Hopefully mace daddy will answer this. I really wanted to try it too. I have taken some methylated prohormones before. Actually a few. I'm trying to keep it natural now though for a little while. I want to take things that won't mess with my hair. What kinds of sides did you get? I think I'll take your advice and try the stack. As long as it won't thin my hair. My hair is thin on it's own. When I get on prohormones it makes it worse and then it takes months before it's back to normal. I know I could take some finasteride or something. But I'm fairly unfamiliar with how to dose that and I just don't want to be messing with it. Plus it's like 300 bucks for a cycle with support supps and all that and I don't feel like spending all that right now.
3-AD IS a prohormone.........it IS NOT methylated and will not cause any liver problems.........not sure if that is your concern.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
3-AD IS a prohormone.........it IS NOT methylated and will not cause any liver problems.........not sure if that is your concern.
Oh really? I AM concerned about liver. But I'm mainly concerned about hair shedding and I don't know what good PCT for it is. Also I don't know what support supps are necessary. I have looked around but everyone who is on it has like six thousand pages for each thread and it would take too long to read all that. I am interested though. Anyone got any info for me?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh really? I AM concerned about liver. But I'm mainly concerned about hair shedding and I don't know what good post cycle therapy for it is. Also I don't know what support supps are necessary. I have looked around but everyone who is on it has like six thousand pages for each thread and it would take too long to read all that. I am interested though. Anyone got any info for me?
Advanced PCT is the PCT we all suggest for 3AD.

You dont need a support supplement for your liver, as 3AD isnt methylated.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
advanced PCT? You mean like nolva/clomid? Or you mean like toremefine? How about this...
40/40/20/20 tamoxifen
100 mg clomid for two weeks (I just like to do this)
novedex xt (or something similar)
activaTe
retain
Is that good for PCT?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Advanced P.C. T is the new version of our PCT product. That is what Nate was trying to say.........

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
ohhhhhhh ok I'll take a look at that. I think you guys have talked me into it. Bastards....:cheers:

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I can't find 3-AD anywhere. I know people are using it. I assumed that it wasn't still just trial. Maybe I'm wrong. Man we got way off topic for this thread. Sorry. Anyways, dab nutrition? That's the only place I saw that had it.