Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fruit punch flavor....

personally I thought the flavoring was a little weaker in this flavor. I used the exact same amount of water and I wish I would have used less....it's not that it tasted bad, just didn't have the same 'pop' as pink lemonade or blue raz.

however the effect was not watered down, the mental alertness is very nice....I think I might be getting some accumulative effect from using 3 days in a row?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
fruit punch flavor....

personally I thought the flavoring was a little weaker in this flavor. I used the exact same amount of water and I wish I would have used less....it's not that it tasted bad, just didn't have the same 'pop' as pink lemonade or blue raz.

however the effect was not watered down, the mental alertness is very nice....I think I might be getting some accumulative effect from using 3 days in a row?
Fruit Punch anything is normally a hard pass for me, but I actually enjoyed the old FXT flavouring for it as opposed to how most other companies did theirs. I won't actively pick it up in favour of Rocket Pop, but will definitely give it a go.

The product definitely gets better with continual use in terms of how it actually improves memory formation, recall, processing, speech fluency etc

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fruit Punch anything is normally a hard pass for me, but I actually enjoyed the old FXT flavouring for it as opposed to how most other companies did theirs. I won't actively pick it up in favour of Rocket Pop, but will definitely give it a go.

The product definitely gets better with continual use in terms of how it actually improves memory formation, recall, processing, speech fluency etc
if/when you try the fruit punch start out with 8oz water and add more if needed, the flavor was good just seemed weaker than the others.

I thought I felt some of the effect building ….I would imagine that a least a week straight would be needed to get full benefits?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you try the Rocket Pop you will not want another flavor..its that damn good.

......there will be more new flavors in the future that we tested. Any ones you guys would like to see?? Post them up
Peach
Mango

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
When you try the Rocket Pop you will not want another flavor..its that damn good.

......there will be more new flavors in the future that we tested. Any ones you guys would like to see?? Post them up
Warheads
Peach
Mango

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes to anything with mango in it lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Coffee! especially for people who want to replace coffee with this... cold or hot could work

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coffee! especially for people who want to replace coffee with this... cold or hot could work
dang thats a great idea .. i would love a cold focus XT coffee to start my day

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I saved rocket pop for last....

like you I too like it best....
1.rocket pop
2.blue raz
3.pink lemonade
4.fruit punch

I easily could have reversed blue raz and pink lemonade, the pink lemonade was surprisingly good even though I am not a fan of that flavor... recommend 10-12oz water for all flavors except fruit punch, I thought it tasted weak at 10-12oz-start with 8oz and adjust or personal preference.....

nootropic effect of 'NEW' focus xt is miles above the old formula!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am a fan of orange....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dang thats a great idea .. i would love a cold focus XT coffee to start my day
Right? I had sparta hydrashred in coffee flavor and its amazing

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Some good flavour suggestions in here.

Sour apple
Gummy anything
Blackcurrant

I'm a sucker for all of those lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’ll be ordering a tub of this soon.
Anyone who’s been around a while knows I’m stuck on someone releasing a Red Bull flavored pre workout.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got any reviews on the noot effect?

I will be waiting for ages. Damn international mail :(

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Red Bull flavored fxt ftw

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
fruit punch flavor....

As someone that doesn't normally like Fruit Punch flavored anything, I like the Fruit Punch flavor Focus XT. A big challenge with these flavors was trying to flavor them in a way that everyone would like them and I think a lot of people don't like an overpowering fruit punch flavor so it being milder allows for taste preference flexibility.

I definitely think there is a cumulative effect with Focus XT. When we were approving the flavor samples and I would run out in the process, I would definitely notice a big difference when I was out of it.

Great idea. I am definitely interested in seeing ideas that people come up with.

Warheads
Peach
Mango
I love sour stuff myself.

I am really surprised at how much Peach and Mango are coming up in terms of flavor ideas.

Any update on this reaching UK suppliers guys?
Pre***** just ordered.

Pow******** still has some of the original in stock and said they want to run out first. I really wish they would bring in the new version; if people want the new version, reach out to them and request it.

We hope to also get in with some different UK accounts soon as well. If anyone has suggestions of places they would like to see SNS products sold at, please pm me ideas.

Blackcurrant
Blackberry
Pomegranate
I love Blackberry flavor.

Sour Gummy lol
A definite possibility because I love sour flavored stuff.

Interesting. That may be something we can look into.

I saved rocket pop for last....

like you I too like it best....
1.rocket pop
2.blue raz
3.pink lemonade
4.fruit punch

I easily could have reversed blue raz and pink lemonade, the pink lemonade was surprisingly good even though I am not a fan of that flavor... recommend 10-12oz water for all flavors except fruit punch, I thought it tasted weak at 10-12oz-start with 8oz and adjust or personal preference.....

nootropic effect of 'NEW' focus xt is miles above the old formula!!!
I'm glad you loved the Rocket Pop and glad that you liked the Pink Lemonade because I remember you saying you didn't like Pink Lemonade flavored items very much.

I'm also glad that you like the new formula better than the original. I agree with you there, I think the new version is a great product as a daily use energy & nootropic drink mix.

Red Bull flavored fxt ftw
That is interesting that you said that. During the flavor sample process, we tried to do a flavor that I won't mention yet and it didn't turn out tasting like what we wanted it to but tasted almost exactly like Red Bull. When we sent it to a couple people to try, that's what they thought we meant to do. So if enough people like the flavor and want to see us do one, we certainly can.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As someone that doesn't normally like Fruit Punch flavored anything, I like the Fruit Punch flavor Focus XT. A big challenge with these flavors was trying to flavor them in a way that everyone would like them and I think a lot of people don't like an overpowering fruit punch flavor so it being milder allows for taste preference flexibility.

I definitely think there is a cumulative effect with Focus XT. When we were approving the flavor samples and I would run out in the process, I would definitely notice a big difference when I was out of it.

Great idea. I am definitely interested in seeing ideas that people come up with.

I am really surprised at how much Peach and Mango are coming up in terms of flavor ideas.

Pre***** just ordered.

Pow******** still has some of the original in stock and said they want to run out first. I really wish they would bring in the new version; if people want the new version, reach out to them and request it.

We hope to also get in with some different UK accounts soon as well. If anyone has suggestions of places they would like to see SNS products sold at, please pm me ideas.

I'm glad you loved the Rocket Pop and glad that you liked the Pink Lemonade because I remember you saying you didn't like Pink Lemonade flavored items very much.

I'm also glad that you like the new formula better than the original. I agree with you there, I think the new version is a great product as a daily use energy & nootropic drink mix.

That is interesting that you said that. During the flavor sample process, we tried to do a flavor that I won't mention yet and it didn't turn out tasting like what we wanted it to but tasted almost exactly like Red Bull. When we sent it to a couple people to try, that's what they thought we meant to do. So if enough people like the flavor and want to see us do one, we certainly can.
lol..you made me eat my words about pink lemonade-you have made me a believer!!! and yes, the affect of the new formula is on par with the taste-MUCH IMPROVED!!! I could see many people[ME]using this as a daily afternoon pickerupper!!! I saw where one guy is using a combination of focust xt/higenamine/vaso6 as a preworkout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lol..you made me eat my words about pink lemonade-you have made me a believer!!! and yes, the affect of the new formula is on par with the taste-MUCH IMPROVED!!! I could see many people[ME]using this as a daily afternoon pickerupper!!! I saw where one guy is using a combination of focust xt/higenamine/vaso6 as a preworkout.
that actually sounds like a really nice lower stim pre... and effects outside of just the workout period too... smart move!

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Pre***** just ordered.

Thankyou for the UK update mate

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

SNS Focus XT Blue Raspberry

Taste

Blue Raspberry – The flavoring is very light in this product. At first you get a small hint of blue raspberry on your taste buds which soon fades away. The aftertaste is composed of the raw materials that is not masked strong enough by the flavoring of the product. I have read other reviews stating this was a very good tasting product, but I have had many other great tasting blue raspberries in such a heavily saturated market. Is it not bad by any means, but I would not rank it a top tier blue raspberry flavor. I can definitely drink this, but its not a product you look forward to drinking or sipping on. All in all based off what your trying to mask in the formula I can deal with it.

Mixability
Based off one serving and mixing in 8oz of water I had no problems. The powder is fine and after a few shakes in a blender bottle there was no clumping. I never saw any floating particles left from the powder, so that shows how easily it mixed together.

Formula

1.5g Tyrosine Complex (EAA improve cognitive performance)
1g Choline Complex  Alpha GPC, Choline (Nootropic/Cognitive Function)
1g Acetyl L-Carnitine (Health and Nootropic benefits)
1g Taurine (Increases electrical activity in nerve cells and electrical function of neurons)
200mg DMAE (Improve Mood)
100mg L-Theanine (Extend Caffeine Half-Life)
62.5mg Theacrine (Extend caffeine half life)
10mg Lutein (brain function, enhanced learning)
100mcg Huperzine A (Nootropic)
175mg Caffeine (125mg Caffeine Anhydrous and 50mg Dicaffine Malate)  Stim

Effects

I had a 1 serving sample that I dosed in the middle of the afternoon. I wake up around 3:30 and start work at 4:30. I don’t usually drink many stims so I figured taking it around lunch time, and away from food would suit me well. After being up for 8+ hours and taking the product I immediately felt energy. I never felt a huge jolt like some pre-workouts that give you a kick and then fizz out. Due to the formula being composed of many nootropics and ingredients that extend caffeine half-life the effects are still present 2.5 hours later. The entire time I felt very stable, composed, and had much stronger mental clarity. During my work shift I could tell my focus was sharper and my attention to detail was not fading. I am not a person who takes nootropics, or products of this nature, but this one did surprise me. SNS Focus XT does get a lot of hype, but for a well-rounded product it has a lot of positive attributes. This can be used for many situations and occasions making it ideal for a large population. I turned down reviewing a tub of the new formula because I am not an avid stim user, but for those who are I would highly suggest looking into Focus-XT.

Focus XT can be used for several things which I will highlight:
1- As an energy drink replacement. This is cheaper per serving then buying cans and can give you similar effects.
2- Individuals that need better mental clarity, focus, concentration, and energy in their day to day lives.
3- studying, school, work, sporting events
4- This could also be used as a great pre-workout due to the nature of the long lasting and steady energy
Cost

$30 for 30 servings for a general price. Factor in sales and coupons and you have a cost effective product. Upon launch of the new formula it was BOGO and $22.50 for 2 tubs. That is a steal of a deal for 60 servings costing you .37 cents a scoop.

Thanks to primolift00 for the sample
sns8778 booneman77 Jiigzz mw1

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid review, Bob. Thoroughly looking forward to the new formula and taste testing PL and RP.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds Like A Winner!!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’d be awesome :smoker: I’ve been running around spouting about a Red Bull flavored pre WO for years.
The only place I can get non carbonated Red Bull is in Asia.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really glad that you like the product and the Pink Lemonade. And that's pretty much the stack I've been doing myself and I really enjoy it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

SNS Focus XT Blue Raspberry

Taste

Blue Raspberry – The flavoring is very light in this product. At first you get a small hint of blue raspberry on your taste buds which soon fades away. The aftertaste is composed of the raw materials that is not masked strong enough by the flavoring of the product. I have read other reviews stating this was a very good tasting product, but I have had many other great tasting blue raspberries in such a heavily saturated market. Is it not bad by any means, but I would not rank it a top tier blue raspberry flavor. I can definitely drink this, but its not a product you look forward to drinking or sipping on. All in all based off what your trying to mask in the formula I can deal with it.

Mixability
Based off one serving and mixing in 8oz of water I had no problems. The powder is fine and after a few shakes in a blender bottle there was no clumping. I never saw any floating particles left from the powder, so that shows how easily it mixed together.

Formula

1.5g Tyrosine Complex (EAA improve cognitive performance)
1g Choline Complex  Alpha GPC, Choline (Nootropic/Cognitive Function)
1g Acetyl L-Carnitine (Health and Nootropic benefits)
1g Taurine (Increases electrical activity in nerve cells and electrical function of neurons)
200mg DMAE (Improve Mood)
100mg L-Theanine (Extend Caffeine Half-Life)
62.5mg Theacrine (Extend caffeine half life)
10mg Lutein (brain function, enhanced learning)
100mcg Huperzine A (Nootropic)
175mg Caffeine (125mg Caffeine Anhydrous and 50mg Dicaffine Malate)  Stim

Effects

I had a 1 serving sample that I dosed in the middle of the afternoon. I wake up around 3:30 and start work at 4:30. I don’t usually drink many stims so I figured taking it around lunch time, and away from food would suit me well. After being up for 8+ hours and taking the product I immediately felt energy. I never felt a huge jolt like some pre-workouts that give you a kick and then fizz out. Due to the formula being composed of many nootropics and ingredients that extend caffeine half-life the effects are still present 2.5 hours later. The entire time I felt very stable, composed, and had much stronger mental clarity. During my work shift I could tell my focus was sharper and my attention to detail was not fading. I am not a person who takes nootropics, or products of this nature, but this one did surprise me. SNS Focus XT does get a lot of hype, but for a well-rounded product it has a lot of positive attributes. This can be used for many situations and occasions making it ideal for a large population. I turned down reviewing a tub of the new formula because I am not an avid stim user, but for those who are I would highly suggest looking into Focus-XT.

Focus XT can be used for several things which I will highlight:
1- As an energy drink replacement. This is cheaper per serving then buying cans and can give you similar effects.
2- Individuals that need better mental clarity, focus, concentration, and energy in their day to day lives.
3- studying, school, work, sporting events
4- This could also be used as a great pre-workout due to the nature of the long lasting and steady energy
Cost

$30 for 30 servings for a general price. Factor in sales and coupons and you have a cost effective product. Upon launch of the new formula it was BOGO and $22.50 for 2 tubs. That is a steal of a deal for 60 servings costing you .37 cents a scoop.

Thanks to primolift00 for the sample
sns8778 booneman77 Jiigzz mw1
Thank you for the solid review. I'm glad that you enjoyed the product and seems like you enjoyed it a lot more than you expected to. I like what you said and completely agree that it is a great product for the large general population and in that it works great for a large variety of purposes.

I'm surprised that you weren't more pleased with the flavor. How much water did you mix it with?

The goal with this was to make a product that 12 ounces of water was just about right with people having the ability to do 8 ounces if they wanted a strong flavor and 16 ounces if they wanted a mild one. I personally love the flavor but as with anything flavored, individual taste preferences will vary.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm really glad that you like the product and the Pink Lemonade. And that's pretty much the stack I've been doing myself and I really enjoy it.
that it tasted so good is gravy...when I was younger and still drinking I would choose MD 20/20 everytime over a vintage wine---because for me it is ALL about the affect!!!

that is not to say that if MD 20/20 tasted like vintage wine I would have liked it even better, lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the solid review. I'm glad that you enjoyed the product and seems like you enjoyed it a lot more than you expected to. I like what you said and completely agree that it is a great product for the large general population and in that it works great for a large variety of purposes.

I'm surprised that you weren't more pleased with the flavor. How much water did you mix it with?

The goal with this was to make a product that 12 ounces of water was just about right with people having the ability to do 8 ounces if they wanted a strong flavor and 16 ounces if they wanted a mild one. I personally love the flavor but as with anything flavored, individual taste preferences will vary.
Right from Review:
"Based off one serving and mixing in 8oz of water I had no problems. "
Flavor was still very dull at 8oz. The blue raz was very light and I tasted a huge chunk of raw materials in the aftertaste.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right from Review:
"Based off one serving and mixing in 8oz of water I had no problems. "
Flavor was still very dull at 8oz. The blue raz was very light and I tasted a huge chunk of raw materials in the aftertaste.
I'm really surprised on that. I found it to be decently strong at 8 oz.; not too strong but in terms of gauging what I consider strong to weak on this, I'm thinking for the average person, not necessarily the hardcore supplement user. That was a challenge with determining the final flavor samples on all the Focus XT flavors - we were trying to get the flavors so good that the average 'energy drink' customer would love them.

I've been using it daily since before we released it and mixing it with a spoon in a cup most of the time; I haven't even needed a shaker with it.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really surprised on that. I found it to be decently strong at 8 oz.; not too strong but in terms of gauging what I consider strong to weak on this, I'm thinking for the average person, not necessarily the hardcore supplement user. That was a challenge with determining the final flavor samples on all the Focus XT flavors - we were trying to get the flavors so good that the average 'energy drink' customer would love them.

I've been using it daily since before we released it and mixing it with a spoon in a cup most of the time; I haven't even needed a shaker with it.
Agree with this...flavor is very strong with only 8 ounces of water and mixes very easy (no chunks that don't mix and no weird aftertaste).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Awesome reviews guys! Blue razz is usually the bottom of the list of flavours I go for, but undoubtedly I'll be picking up some as soon as a few retailers get their hands on it

primolift00

Awards
  • Established

I agree with the blue raspberry assessment, I thought it was pretty weak. On the other hand, I think the pink lemonade is first ballot supplement hall of fame, up there with og alphamine. Flavor is truly fantastic ( reminds me of drinking country time lemonade as a kid) and focus is exactly what I need in the afternoons.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered some Pink Lemonade and some SNS Alpha Yohimbe from a retailer today.

Looking forward to my Focus XT+ higenamine (not y’alls as I ordered 3 bottles from another company before y’all released ) + alpha Y + teacrine + GBB and 6 paradol stack

Really would love for y’all to release a GBB and 6 paradol product and best everyone else’s price

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I also am a proponent of y’all releasing a “sour peach rings “ flavor.

After cheating with an amazing tigers blood snow cone flavor slush at sonic I vote that you release this flavor. To my knowledge , no other company has released this.

And again.. a non stim thermo compound with Lean GBB , 6-paradol, and plus or minus ALCAR with either the same flavors or also with a unflavored option would be Awesone

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

After cheating with an amazing tigers blood snow cone flavor slush at sonic I vote that you release this flavor. To my knowledge , no other company has released this.

And again.. a non stim thermo compound with Lean GBB , 6-paradol, and plus or minus ALCAR with either the same flavors or also with a unflavored option would be Awesone
Ohhh sour peach rings sounds amazing!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

We have some things working in the fat loss department; just honestly the wrong time of the year to release a fat burner. Give it a few months and I think you will be very, very pleased at what's to come :)

I agree with the blue raspberry assessment, I thought it was pretty weak. On the other hand, I think the pink lemonade is first ballot supplement hall of fame, up there with og alphamine. Flavor is truly fantastic ( reminds me of drinking country time lemonade as a kid) and focus is exactly what I need in the afternoons.
I'm glad that you are so pleased with the Pink Lemonade. I agree completely on it reminding me of country time lemonade. I think we hit that good middle ground where if you want it tangy, with less water it is and if you want it refreshing, with more water it is.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep the flavor ideas coming.

Tigers Blood may be interesting.
Sour Peach Rings may be interesting as well.

I am loving the feedback on flavors. We want to provide the flavors that everyone wants, not necessarily just the ones that we like course.

These ideas are being taken into consideration not only for Focus XT but for other upcoming product ideas as well.