Announcing SNS VASO6 - Making Daily Use VASO6 a Reality

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently been doing two scoops of high volume and 200mg caffeine. Do y’all think Vaso6 would be equivalent or maybe even better?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Not my product at all nor I do work for SNS.
2. Like I said, it is good sign there is vasodilation of viens.
3. The reason I used side as an example is more for not overdo it. Not just jumping into big doses.
4. Polyphenols/oligomers = proven to boost N.O.

I think you need to read thebigt's answer again.

So to make it little bit easier for you, I will summary this for you.
Main problem is, you dont know how VASO6 works and if you did, you wouldnt question my answer.
Since VASO6 is proven N.O. booster which vasodilating the veins, if getting low BP on it, it may be good idea to lowering the dose. (Lowering BP in this case with VASO6 show vasodilated Veins. Now you need to think N.O. pathway. Good increase in N.O. = more pumps).

"There are plenty of things that lower blood pressure that doesn't induce a pump."
Correct. But dont forget (like you did here). We are still in VASO6 thread and we are not talking about vasodilators in general but its all about VASO6.

"Just because vaso6 can induce low blood pressure doesn't mean it'll induce a pump."
In VASO6's case, this is totaly wrong. (Again, you need to look at how VASO6 works).
Danes is making sense here. Taking too much nitrates can lower BP too. You have to consider the MoA by which it provides pumps.

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
Hi everyone,

I'm from France, how can i get vaso6 ? For now, the only way (without crazy shipping fees) is from UK retailers (Pred**** nutr***** for example). Will your new products be available this way ?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi everyone,

I'm from France, how can i get vaso6 ? For now, the only way (without crazy shipping fees) is from UK retailers (Pred**** nutr***** for example). Will your new products be available this way ?
If Pred does not have it yet email him and ask when he will have in stock

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is not unclear is your ability to make a valid argument. You've proven you can't.

Side effect does not equal effect. How hard is that?

There are plenty of things that lower blood pressure that doesn't induce a pump. Just because vaso6 can induce low blood pressure doesn't mean it'll induce a pump.

I'm not bashing your product. Just your flawed way of thinking.
Good grief dude. I’m not sure how you’re missing the point but it’s clear you are. Vaso works by dilation of blood vessels, in some cases this can cause low BP. To get a “pump” you have to dilate the blood vessels. I have no idea what part of this is not understandable.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Memory is shot! !
Insert shameless plug for Focus XT here haha :)

Could you elaborate on that?
Citrulline at full dose 8 - 12 grams is no good?
It's not that its not good. SNS makes a Citrulline Malate powder and I'm a big fan; I think the point he was making was comparing that high of a dose of Citrulline to the small 300 mg. dose of VASO6. A lot of people find it so much more convenient to be able to take 1 capsule than to have to take that many grams of a powdered product. And then some people love the idea of stacking the two together :)

Hi everyone,

We have one UK retailer that just placed an order and hopefully the one that you mentioned will be placing one soon as well. If there are other UK retailers that you would like for us to contact, please pm me the information and we will be glad to do so.

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
Insert shameless plug for Focus XT here haha :)

It's not that its not good. SNS makes a Citrulline Malate powder and I'm a big fan; I think the point he was making was comparing that high of a dose of Citrulline to the small 300 mg. dose of VASO6. A lot of people find it so much more convenient to be able to take 1 capsule than to have to take that many grams of a powdered product. And then some people love the idea of stacking the two together :)

We have one UK retailer that just placed an order and hopefully the one that you mentioned will be placing one soon as well. If there are other UK retailers that you would like for us to contact, please pm me the information and we will be glad to do so.
Thank you. A european retailer using € would be great, although many substances and dosages are banned in France (for example Yohimbine). Welcome to the biggest gains blocker country.
So UK shipping to France at reasonnable cost is the best option, thank you. Could you please DM me the retailer that has already placed the order ? Thanks again !

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Check out some of the studies posted in the OP as well as the MOA. It’s pretty clear.

As well, I don’t think I’ve seen a post in this thread that someone said they hadn’t seen benefits in the pump department.... not sure what you classify as “pump bs” but the results seem pretty universal here.
how come its not for sale at the sns website?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how come its not for sale at the sns website?
We are in the process of launching a completely new website so there are several products that aren't listed on there. If all goes well, the launch for the new website should hopefully be next week or worst case, the week after.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. A european retailer using € would be great, although many substances and dosages are banned in France (for example Yohimbine). Welcome to the biggest gains blocker country.
So UK shipping to France at reasonnable cost is the best option, thank you. Could you please DM me the retailer that has already placed the order ? Thanks again !
Some popular retailers do low cost international shipping if the weight does not exceed 1lb or 2lbs.You can usually get 1 or 2 small items for something like $7.99USD shipped.

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
I haven’t tried this product yet, however I suspect that it should work rather well, based on my own experiences with taking high-dose (58g) grape seed extract, alongside L-citrulline. I may get around to ordering some for comparison, if nothing else.

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
I need VASO6 in my hands ASAP.

Can someone please suggest a vendor/discount code for my initial purchase?

Also, willing to bulk buy VASO6 as a standalone supplement to sell to the locals here in Melbourne.

Cheers.

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
`I can't imagine how insanely good VASO6 combined with Amentoflavone would be :run:

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
`I can't imagine how insanely good VASO6 combined with Amentoflavone would be :run:
Shame Amento fell off. Another addition I thought had good potential.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established

Also, willing to bulk buy VASO6 as a standalone supplement to sell to the locals here in Melbourne.

Cheers.
Holla when you do!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Cheers.
suppremacy is having a 4th sale and usually has great int'l shipping options

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Cheers.
There have been a few retailers mentioned in the thread like the one with the B1G1 deal still has it going and Strong has a shipment in transit to them; and then Suppz should have it in next week.

If interested in bulk buys as in wholesale, you can pm me.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not a good experience with this stuff

I planned to train last night at 8:30pm so took one capsule of Vaso6 at 8pm.
At the same time I had 5g of creatine (blend) and a double espresso. I don’t use any other pump or stim products. I do use Vector, but I’ve been on that stuff for 3 months.

Anyway, I arrived at the gym and began training Delts. The pump was fantastic, I’m not going to lie .. vascularity too. Intra I was sipping on cyclic dextrin and EAA’s. I trained for 1hr 10 mins. In the last 20 or so minutes my heart was racing. I felt anxious and jittery, shortness of breath at times too. This feeling lasted until around midnight which is when I managed to get to sleep.

Anyone else have a similar experience? Aren’t you supposed to stack VASO6 with caffeine (double espresso)?

Thanks

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a good experience with this stuff

I planned to train last night at 8:30pm so took one capsule of Vaso6 at 8pm.
At the same time I had 5g of creatine (blend) and a double espresso. I don’t use any other pump or stim products. I do use Vector, but I’ve been on that stuff for 3 months.

Anyway, I arrived at the gym and began training Delts. The pump was fantastic, I’m not going to lie .. vascularity too. Intra I was sipping on cyclic dextrin and EAA’s. I trained for 1hr 10 mins. In the last 20 or so minutes my heart was racing. I felt anxious and jittery, shortness of breath at times too. This feeling lasted until around midnight which is when I managed to get to sleep.

Anyone else have a similar experience? Aren’t you supposed to stack VASO6 with caffeine (double espresso)?

Thanks
Those sides are not from VASO6 but rather caffeine.
My question is,do you know how much caffeine is it in your double espresso ?

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Those sides are not from VASO6 but rather caffeine.
My question is,do you know how much caffeine is it in your double espresso ?
Hi Danes

I’m not caffeine sensitive.. I have 3 double espresso’s each day normally.

I’m not new to pump products either - the past two months I ran redcon1’s big noise.

I just find it odd that I had this reaction having been the first dose of vaso6 I’ve had. I bought the BOGO offer from A1 Supps and it arrived Friday.

Thanks

DarthGainer

Awards
Ok done a wee experiment the last week or so (day off between tests) =

At the end of every workout I done a superset of arms just to get a good feel for the pump.

1/ Prolific x2 + serum 1 (vaso 300mg in serum)
2/ Prolific x2 + high volume x2 + sns vaso x1
3/ Prolific x2 + sns vaso x2
4/ RE1GHN (vaso 300mg in RE1GHN) + high volume x2
5/ RE1GHN + vaso x1

Ok, what’s surprising to me is day 2 and 5 were so noticeably better with 600mg vaso, I thought one plus a boatload of other pump ingredients would be equal if not better but nope. Day 2 was the best but this could be that I feel overall better on prolific, much underrated pre, smooth energy that goes well with vaso imo.

Anyway I think 2 caps of vaso is going to be my go to and cut out the pump formulas. Works out much cheaper too.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think I just need to lower my caffeine intake on the days I use vaso6

There should be a warning on the label although

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Danes

I’m not caffeine sensitive.. I have 3 double espresso’s each day normally.

I’m not new to pump products either - the past two months I ran redcon1’s big noise.

I just find it odd that I had this reaction having been the first dose of vaso6 I’ve had. I bought the BOGO offer from A1 Supps and it arrived Friday.

Thanks
I understand you and feel your frustration :)
VASO6 is very potent and its stronger than many other Nitric Oxide boosting ingredients.
So to make this very simple and understandable.
VASO6 is potent vasodilator and when expanding veins, it gives better blood flow and that way oxygen, nutrients ++ pass better thru.
As you may know, caffeine actually reduces blood flow so combining with powerfull vasodilator such as VASO6, you get more into your blood stream ++.

Try to reduce caffeine intake with VASO6

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I understand you and feel your frustration :)
VASO6 is very potent and its stronger than many other Nitric Oxide boosting ingredients.
So to make this very simple and understandable.
VASO6 is potent vasodilator and when expanding veins, it gives better blood flow and that way oxygen, nutrients ++ pass better thru.
As you may know, caffeine actually reduces blood flow so combining with powerfull vasodilator such as VASO6, you get more into your blood stream ++.

Try to reduce caffeine intake with VASO6
Are you a rep for SNS? I know you from around the boards and I was just wondering because Sns is my go to company right now. What is your relationship to them?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you a rep for SNS? I know you from around the boards and I was just wondering because Sns is my go to company right now. What is your relationship to them?
No Rep :)
SNS has always been one of my fav companies and they are the only company I know about who sell single VASO6 product

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
We are in the process of launching a completely new website so there are several products that aren't listed on there. If all goes well, the launch for the new website should hopefully be next week or worst case, the week after.
Nice sounds good

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
No Rep :)
SNS has always been one of my fav companies and they are the only company I know about who sell single VASO6 product
Sweet man U been around a long time I know you know your stuff. I'm glad I picked SNS as my main supplement company I like to be able to buy ingredients individually. I cant wait to get my vaso6

Really great prices on SNS stuff right now at nutraplanet, they must have an over stock or something

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet man U been around a long time I know you know your stuff. I'm glad I picked SNS as my main supplement company I like to be able to buy ingredients individually. I cant wait to get my vaso6

Really great prices on SNS stuff right now at nutraplanet, they must have an over stock or something
Very glad to hear that and I need to admit VASO6 is the best pump ingredient I have tried :)

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Very glad to hear that and I need to admit VASO6 is the best pump ingredient I have tried :)
Wow nice huh? Ive been off for 2 years there's a lot of exciting new ingridients out.

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Vasodilation will likely mean that the caffeine dose rate is increased. FYI, 3 double espressos per day is a lot - when I was trying that out for a week, I went backwards. Went from bouncing out of bed 15 minutes before my alarm and having mountains of energy, to rolling over in bed and hitting snooze for 2 hours. Took 4-5 days after quitting to normalise.

Oddly enough, I can smash isolated caffeine tablets without the same effect. Must be something in the other 114 compounds found in coffee that causes it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the support fightnews! We appreciate the support :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m with you brother. Vaso6 is definitely up there as one of the best pump ingredients I can remember

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Currently been doing two scoops of high volume and 200mg caffeine. Do y’all think Vaso6 would be equivalent or maybe even better?
I haven’t used high volume in a while but I think 1 cap (300mg) would be close and 2 would be better but YMMV. My current pwo is 6g citrulline, 1g agmatine, 1 vaso6 and 200mg caffeine. I’ve also tried this combo with 600mg but tbh the pump was a little too much and interfered with the end of my workout.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I bet you will like it :)
Nice, what do you guys know about this new magic mushrooms ingredient called peak02? I notice extend put it in some of their formulas

Thanks for the support fightnews! We appreciate the support :)
You're welcome, Ive used your stuff in the past and glad you're still around. You guys deserve support for actually providing what the labels claim and for not hiding the amounts. Right now I'm using

Agmatine
Inhibit E
Reduce xt
Growth factor xt (nice formula)

Got the vas06 coming plus,

Leucine
green coffee bean extract
Glucoronlactate
choline

and even the pill case. I'm taking advantage of the nutraplanet sales but I decided on you guys before I found the deals. I want to try to get my insulin sensitivity up

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, what do you guys know about this new magic mushrooms ingredient called peak02? I notice extend put it in some of their formulas

You're welcome, Ive used your stuff in the past and glad you're still around. You guys deserve support for actually providing what the labels claim and for not hiding the amounts. Right now I'm using

Agmatine
Inhibit E
Reduce xt
Growth factor xt (nice formula)

Got the vas06 coming plus,

Leucine
green coffee bean extract
Glucoronlactate
choline

and even the pill case. I'm taking advantage of the nutraplanet sales but I decided on you guys before I found the deals. I want to try to get my insulin sensitivity up
Peak02 is worth trying for sure :)

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
I was disappointed when I saw PeakO2 containing Reishi mushroom (The most anti-androgenic mushroom to man-kind). I am scarred by Reishi, as it made me feel impotent, after using it for more than a week for it's immune/anti-stress effects.
Reishi, probably never agian. Cordyceps however, that deserves WAY more attention in my opinion.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was disappointed when I saw PeakO2 containing Reishi mushroom (The most anti-androgenic mushroom to man-kind). I am scarred by Reishi, as it made me feel impotent, after using it for more than a week for it's immune/anti-stress effects.
Reishi, probably never agian. Cordyceps however, that deserves WAY more attention in my opinion.
The dose used in PEAK02 is not big enough to have effective 5 Alpha Reductase inhibition. Maybe you have low 5 AR ?

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
I have ran plenty of lab work to check my DHT levels, and it's definitely within the normal range. I just can't handle how demasculinising Reishi is. So many guys have been ruined by it. Oh not to mention Lion's Mane, which everyone thinks is the best thing for NGF, whereas I would MUCH rather use Cistanche Tubulosa or Royal Jelly for that purpoase (RJ can lower prolactin mRNA too).

I just went ahead with that deal GQdaLEGEND - So looking forward to testing it out. Once it gets my approval, then i will be looking to do wholesale purchases/bulk buy for my Australia audience.

Also, just started using Epicatechin powder on its own, and LOVING the strength/pumps/endurance it's giving me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
got any idea how long this will last?
Unsure .. superemacy/nutri-verse usually leave it up for a while .. i know they order good amounts might be until the intial batch gets sold out maybe

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have ran plenty of lab work to check my DHT levels, and it's definitely within the normal range. I just can't handle how demasculinising Reishi is. So many guys have been ruined by it. Oh not to mention Lion's Mane, which everyone thinks is the best thing for NGF, whereas I would MUCH rather use Cistanche Tubulosa or Royal Jelly for that purpoase (RJ can lower prolactin mRNA too).

I just went ahead with that deal GQdaLEGEND - So looking forward to testing it out. Once it gets my approval, then i will be looking to do wholesale purchases/bulk buy for my Australia audience.

Also, just started using Epicatechin powder on its own, and LOVING the strength/pumps/endurance it's giving me.
Sweet hope it works out and yea i love epicatechin as well .. ive used cel numerous time and mainly notice endurance & strength increase ..pumps unsure never really took it by itself ..always with a pre but i can see how it can be benefitial

how much are you dosing ?