Announcing SNS VASO6 - Making Daily Use VASO6 a Reality

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I saw X Gels on the pic, here is some cool info about Arachidonic Acid.

"Effect of dietary arachidonic acid supplementation on acute muscle adaptive responses to resistance exercise in trained men: a randomized controlled trial"

https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/japplphysiol.01100.2017?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_****ori:rid:crossref.org&rfr_

48 h after exercise, men supplemented with arachidonic acid showed greater ribosome biogenesis and a trend toward greater change in satellite cell content.

Those who are not familiar with Ribosome biogenesis:

" Ribosome Biogenesis is Necessary for Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4911282/

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

"Effect of dietary arachidonic acid supplementation on acute muscle adaptive responses to resistance exercise in trained men: a randomized controlled trial"

https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/japplphysiol.01100.2017?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_****ori:rid:crossref.org&rfr_

48 h after exercise, men supplemented with arachidonic acid showed greater ribosome biogenesis and a trend toward greater change in satellite cell content.

I wish I could take ARA without the aches and pains.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I wish I could take ARA without the aches and pains.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My new non-stim pre-workout is 3 Vaso6 caps with 3 Purus Noxygen liquicaps.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My new non-stim pre-workout is 3 Vaso6 caps with 3 Purus Noxygen liquicaps.
Not sure what’s in the Purus product, but no BP issues with 3 caps of Vaso6? Seems like a lot

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can with only minor aches and pains with Evomuse TopMuscle....
Im on my second bottle, and youre right, minimal aches in the beginning but that has now passed. Really enjoying it and bought a third bottle

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do think taking 3 is no different than 2 caps. I usually take my glycophase with my breakfast meal with a big dose of carbs and then my preworkout is electrolytes, SNS Taurine, SNS Vaso 6, Himalayan Pink Salt and karbolyn/glycofuse carbs and my pumps have never been better

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do think taking 3 is no different than 2 caps. I usually take my glycophase with my breakfast meal with a big dose of carbs and then my preworkout is electrolytes, SNS Taurine, SNS Vaso 6, Himalayan Pink Salt and karbolyn/glycofuse carbs and my pumps have never been better

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To clarify for people reading, the blood pressure discussion going on is not about being concerned that VASO6 would increase BP. It's about people discussing whether exceeding the recommended dosage may cause BP to go low in some people, which is very common with some nitrate supplements. There are a lot of people taking 2 per day and not seeing their BP go low.

A great benefit to this discussion is that it is often overlooked how beneficial VASO6 may be for blood pressure support for people that have issues with high blood pressure; which is also another reason that VASO6 is a great option for people on cycles where BP may be affected.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Woah that seems killer haha.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Going to buy some this week. Would it go well with Follidrone?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to buy some this week. Would it go well with Follidrone?
Believe me or not, VASO6 is the best single Pump ingredient at the moment. If you love heavy pumps, go for 600mg (2 caps) 1 hour prior workout. Thank me later

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Believe me or not, VASO6 is the best single Pump ingredient at the moment. If you love heavy pumps, go for 600mg (2 caps) 1 hour prior workout. Thank me later
Man, I like Vaso6, but for pure pumps....nitrates seem to have a better effect for me. And they last way longer too.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man, I like Vaso6, but for pure pumps....nitrates seem to have a better effect for me. And they last way longer too.
Same here although I woupdnt mind running 600 vaso6 along side the nitrates to see how it is.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How you by chance tried White Flash yet? Not strictly a Vaso6 product, but probably my favorite pre containing it

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How you by chance tried White Flash yet? Not strictly a Vaso6 product, but probably my favorite pre containing it
Besides the odd taste I definitely agree, when I train back my lats get so pumped that I can barely finish reps, its almost unreal lol.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is the only product I've used with vaso6 and it's a great pre.