Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
VASO6™ - The Hottest Pump Ingredient of 2018
Clinically Researched & Proven Effective

Introducing SNS VASO6™, the FIRST and up to this point ONLY solo VASO6™ product on the market.

WHY YOU NEED SNS VASO6™:
VASO6™ is a clinically researched, licensed ingredient that has been taking the supplement industry by storm and has become so popular that some of the biggest supplement companies in the world are using it and even building entire products around it. Users love it, reviews are off the chart, and feedback indicates pumps that are so great they are borderline painful and reports of people feeling more pumped on their non-training days than they previously did even after their workouts.

Not only will you get pumps, you’ll look out of this world.

At 300 mg. per serving, we are offering the full clinically studied dosage at a cost effective price….. something that SNS has come to be known for!

Supplementing with VASO6™ can lead to:
• An increase in endurance
• An increase in nitric oxide
• An increase in exercise performance
• A dramatic increase in pumps and vascularity

Now, let’s delve in and read more about this AWESOME new ingredient that EVERYONE is talking about:

First, Why Buy VASO6™ Solo?
This is an easy question to answer – do you only want increased pumps and vascularity on your workout days, or do you want to your friend, co-workers & fellow gym goers to be envious & wonder how you stay that pumped and vascular all day even on your non-workout days?

SNS VASO6™ can be taken along with your favorite pre-workout if it doesn’t contain VASO6™ or even if it does, SNS VASO6™ can be taken on your non-workout days to keep you pumped and vascular.

History
Vaso6™ is a gallate-enhanced oligomer made up of dimers, trimers, tetramers and pentamers that is a powerful stimulator of nitric oxide production. Vaso6™ can be derived from the extracts of grape seed or green tea (1).

Scientific effects
Vaso6™ is superior to any epicatechin on the market for pumps and endurance. Vaso6™ provides excellent pumps and endurance, and has several university backed studies behind it. It is also a patented ingredient. Vaso6™ converts to 50% nitric oxide (for reference, Citrulline only converts to 5% nitric oxide).

Research has shown that extracts of grape seeds (GSE) causes endothelium dependent relaxation (EDR) activity in vitro. EDR activity involves the release of endothelial nitric oxide (NO) release and subsequent increase in cyclic guanosine monophosphate (GMP) levels in the vascular smooth muscle cells ultimately increasing vasodilation and blood flow (1).

Isolation and characterization of GSE identified the extract was separated into seven fractions (A–G). Only fractions (D–G) were EDR-active so they were further separated into 25 individual compound peaks by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), 16 of which were EDR active. Analysis of these 16 peaks identified Procyanidin content, which are oligomeric compounds formed from catechin and epicatechin molecules. Peak G6, a trimeric procyanidin gallate, was identified as the peak that had the highest EDR activity (2-3).

SNS Vaso6™ contains only the peaks and fractions of GSE with the highest EDR activity including peak G6, hence the name Vaso6™ (2-3).

Summary:
Vaso6 is a gallate-enhanced oligomer made up of dimers, trimers, tetramers and pentamers that is a powerful stimulator of nitric oxide production. It can be derived from the extracts of grape seed or green tea. Research has shown that extracts of grape seeds (GSE) causes endothelium dependent relaxation (EDR) activity in vitro. EDR activity involves the release of endothelial nitric oxide (NO) release and subsequent increase in cyclic guanosine monophosphate (GMP) levels in the vascular smooth muscle cells ultimately increasing vasodilation and blood flow.

Dosing:
Each capsule of SNS VASO6™ contains the clinically studied dosage of this exciting ingredient – 300 mg. Please follow label directions.

Stacking & Synergy:
VASO6™ is versatile and stacks great with other products such as SNS Agmatine XT, Citrulline Malate, Focus XT, & other select SNS products for even bigger, better pumps and synergistic results!

References
1. Fitzpatrick DF, Fleming C, Bing B, Maggi DA, Malley MO. Isolation and Characterization of Endothelium – Dependent Vaso relaxing Compounds from Grape Seeds. J Agric Food Chem. 2000;204:6384-6390.

2. Lorenz M, Wessler S, Follmann E, et al. A Constituent of Green Tea, Epigallocatechin-3-gallate, Activates Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase by a Phosphatidylinositol-3-OH-kinase-, cAMP-dependent Protein Kinase-, and Akt-dependent Pathway and Leads to Endothelial-dependent Vasorelaxation. J Biol Chem. 2004;279(7):6190-6195. doi:10.1074/jbc.M309114200.

3. Kim JA, Formoso G, Li Y, et al. Epigallocatechin gallate, a green tea polyphenol, mediates NO-dependent vasodilation using signaling pathways in vascular endothelium requiring reactive oxygen species and fyn. J Biol Chem. 2007;282(18):13736-13745. doi:10.1074/jbc.M609725200.

Attachments

bgaunt769

Awards
Does anyone know the half life of vaso 6?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for sale yet?!?!? i dont even need a coupon code

honestly **** yes. i have been waiting for this day

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know the half life of vaso 6?
VASO6 contains numerous compounds so there isn't a simple answer to your question (more details are given in the Scientific Effects and Summary section above). Common user feedback on VASO6 is that the pumps last the majority of the day.

Great, who is carrying it?
We just released it and it is available to any of our retailers now for ordering. The first website to get it listed is **. We hope to have it stocked at the majority of our other retailers by the beginning to middle of next week.

coupon code for 50% off?
To be able to offer you 50% off means that we would be making money or breaking even if our normal price doubled our money on you. That's not generally the way that SNS works. If you look at the first sale special that a retailer put up on this, the price averages out to less than .50 cents per day at the clinically studied 300 mg. dose!

Now THAT is awesome to see!!
Thank you. SNS is excited to be able to make this great ingredient available for daily use.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
awesome write up, looking forward to this
Thank you. We appreciate that.

for sale yet?!?!? i dont even need a coupon code

honestly **** yes. i have been waiting for this day
We are in the process of getting ready to launch our new website next week so it isn't listed and available on ours yet, but the first retailer to get it listed has done so for a really incredible price. (2 month supply @ 300 mg. per day for 29.99!)

We hope that our other retailers will all have it in stock by the middle of next week and it will be listed on the SNS website for direct sale as soon as we launch our new website, which will hopefully be by the end of next week.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. We appreciate that.

We are in the process of getting ready to launch our new website next week so it isn't listed and available on ours yet, but the first retailer to get it listed has done so for a really incredible price. (2 month supply @ 300 mg. per day for 29.99!)

We hope that our other retailers will all have it in stock by the middle of next week and it will be listed on the SNS website for direct sale as soon as we launch our new website, which will hopefully be by the end of next week.
just bought 2 bottles ;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stuff and yea seeing 2 for $30

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Awesome write up! Been eagerly awaiting this release

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff guys, we didn't really see a U-shape dosing curve with Vaso-6 so this is great to use solo or stack with other products containing it, for more pronounced effects

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very excited for this and even more excited that it’s SNS. Solid addition to your line here guys!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very excited for this and even more excited that it’s SNS. Solid addition to your line here guys!!

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Vaso6 worth adding to a preworkout that contains Agmatine and citrulline? Is it a 1+1+1 deal or 1+.75+.50?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Vaso6 worth adding to a preworkout that contains Agmatine and citrulline? Is it a 1+1+1 deal or 1+.75+.50?
Yes it’s worth the add imo. When I stack something like ep1logue (which has 300mg vaso6) I notice a huge increase in pumps when dosed preworkout. It will be nice to see how the vaso6 alone increases without the other ingredients.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VASO6 contains numerous compounds so there isn't a simple answer to your question (more details are given in the Scientific Effects and Summary section above). Common user feedback on VASO6 is that the pumps last the majority of the day.

We just released it and it is available to any of our retailers now for ordering. The first website to get it listed is **. We hope to have it stocked at the majority of our other retailers by the beginning to middle of next week.

To be able to offer you 50% off means that we would be making money or breaking even if our normal price doubled our money on you. That's not generally the way that SNS works. If you look at the first sale special that a retailer put up on this, the price averages out to less than .50 cents per day at the clinically studied 300 mg. dose!

Thank you. SNS is excited to be able to make this great ingredient available for daily use.
Hello, the retailer carrying this presently is ** out. Can you maybe work around this to let us know where we can purchase this?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is really nice news!
Vaso6 is very effective N.O. booster with plenty of health benefits. I also like idea of selling it as a single ingredient.
1. Possible to take higher dose without getting more of other ingredients
2. Can be stacked easily with almost everything

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It is definitely worth the addition to any pump stack :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang i'm going to have to try this product!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone care to share where to get it?

Nevermind... Found it!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
$15/Mo for the best pump ingredient out there?! Yes, please!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
vaso + agmatime + eaa/bcaa drink .. cycling off stims go to pre

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stacking mine with creatine hcl and glycerol. .. pump me up!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is going to be an immensely popular product, a staple for many people. We all knew it was just a matter of time, but congratulations and thank you to SNS for making it happen.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can't explain how excited I am to make this a part of my daily staple moving forward

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed! Thank you SNS. Makes it so convenient to be able to purchase this. Now I can grab a high stim product add Vaso 6 and Hydromax and you've immediately got the best of both worlds

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
600mg!? Talk about skin splitting pumps!
I have also tried 1.2g (the dose Compound Solutions has tried) and I need to say WOW. Sick stuff.
We shal not forget VASO6 has strong rejuvenation of blood vessels ++++. This is good stuff for older people too :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Exactly! Add in 1 g Agmatine and it takes it to another level
and you get the additional nutrient partitioning effects... thats a heck of a stack

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interested to try vaso6 as I have yet to try a full dose. Tried reign but way too strong for me to get even above half a scoop. Hope to be impressed.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested to try vaso6 as I have yet to try a full dose. Tried reign but way too strong for me to get even above half a scoop. Hope to be impressed.
reign sample made me throw up

but energy was good lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly! Add in 1 g Agmatine and it takes it to another level
ohh cant wait to try this .. i will be vascular too lol

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah reign was not made for me. Couple opened sitting here not sure if will ever use. But excited for vaso6. Will probably kick myself for not buying a ton with bogo.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its amazing and I really love it. 600mg VASO6 for me works better than any non stim Pump PWO out there
So you took double the recommended dose? Any health benefits it is just a pump?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was able to find this today, there is a buy 1 get 1 special on at A 1 supplements right now for those that have been unable to track it down.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah reign was not made for me. Couple opened sitting here not sure if will ever use. But excited for vaso6. Will probably kick myself for not buying a ton with bogo.
dont be that guy lol

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you took double the recommended dose? Any health benefits it is just a pump?
Vaso6 is not toxic nor does it give any sides when increasing the dose (according to Compound Solutions test even at 1.2g). 300mg is great dose and it works even at 300mg daily. But it will not hurt playing with the dose.
And yes, the effect and health benefits increased when upping the dose.
But some people cant handle to much pumps. I do and I love it :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Vaso6 is not toxic nor does it give any sides when increasing the dose (according to Compound Solutions test even at 1.2g). 300mg is great dose and it works even at 300mg daily. But it will not hurt playing with the dose.
And yes, the effect and health benefits increased when upping the dose.
But some people cant handle to much pumps. I do and I love it :D
#DoubleDoseDanes as usual :)