Announcing SNS VASO6 - Making Daily Use VASO6 a Reality

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
that’s why I said once the bogo is done, 34.95 per bottle doesn’t make sense to purchase.

There is a lot more to VASO6 than just being a pump product, as Danes touched on earlier in the thread.

2 bottles for 34.95 is a full 2 month supply. That translates out to 17.50 per month supply and VASO6 is a clinically studied, patented, and licensed ingredient and definitely isn't a cheap ingredient to license. We are selling it to retailers at a very low margin on our end. Think about it like this - there aren't many ingredients with that type of data and cost involved that a company can offer a retailer at a price where the retailer turns around and sells it on a deal that works out to 17.50 per bottle.

I addressed this in a lot of detail in an earlier post in the thread. A1 does a lot of B1G1 type of deals but they always usually keep a deal of some type going. You should never see a case of SNS VASO6 being listed as 1 bottle at that price, there should always be some type of deal. They just happened to be the first retailer to get it listed.

You will see fantastic deals at other retailers on it as well ranging from great per bottle pricing to stacks with other SNS products. I know of one retailer that is going to be offering a Buy a VASO6, Get a Free Creatine HCl caps deal but I'm not sure the price they are going to list it at. If it's as low as I think it will be, I would expect that deal to sell out very quickly.

I hope that makes sense.

I'm confused on this one. The deal they have on VASO6 is 2 bottles for 34.95. 2 sets of that (4 bottles total) would only be 69.90 + shipping and that's without a discount code (I'm not sure if discount codes work on their specials like that).

VASO6 is a clinically studied ingredient that you have to go through a licensing process to use and the patent holding company sets the ingredient pricing. From our end, we are offering our VASO6 at very aggressive low margin pricing in order to make it as affordable as possible for as many people as possible.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
It's the old lays potato chip slogan.. "you can't buy just one"

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I must be clueless but I always love AAKG in bulk. Must be strong placebo. Don't buy anymore but would if had a super deal.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
2 bottle combo and 20% off discounts code. 77.97 for 2 to be exact shipped.
Well that’s a discounted deal so it’s unfair to compare to the retail price of sns vaso6.

that’s why I said once the bogo is done, 34.95 per bottle doesn’t make sense to purchase.
OL’s pwo is about the same price for 20 servings of 300mg vaso6 + others ingredients so I get what you’re saying. However someone like myself doesn’t want the full dosage of all the stims to get 300mg of vaso6. I also often train late and avoid stims altogether. I’m looking forward to try this stuff solo. My only experience with it is a couple samples of RE1GN and a run of Ep1logue which was great but had many other ingredients.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see what you’re saying. I was just pointing out that like I was explaining earlier in the thread, that particular retailer does a lot of package deals and you shouldn’t ever see SNS Vaso6 at that price for one bottle.

My post(s) explaining that weren’t just directed at you. I wanted to make sure everyone reading the thread knew that as well. SNS Vaso6 will be available at an awesome price and in a variety of different deal packages from different retailers.

I must be clueless but I always love AAKG in bulk. Must be strong placebo. Don't buy anymore but would if had a super deal.
I don’t post a lot, but if you look back years to when I used to, you’ll see that I still say now what I always have in that different things work different for different people. I’m a definite example of that. There r products that other ppl love that do nothing for me and other products that people have said didn’t do much that worked great for me.

I think bulk AAKG isn’t bad if it works for you. It just got a bad rep bc it was so overhyped and insanely priced when it first came out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well that’s a discounted deal so it’s unfair to compare to the retail price of sns vaso6.

OL’s pwo is about the same price for 20 servings of 300mg vaso6 + others ingredients so I get what you’re saying. However someone like myself doesn’t want the full dosage of all the stims to get 300mg of vaso6. I also often train late and avoid stims altogether. I’m looking forward to try this stuff solo. My only experience with it is a couple samples of RE1GN and a run of Ep1logue which was great but had many other ingredients.
Great post. To add on to it, it’s really a 2 month supply of Vaso6 for around the same price as a 20 serving supply of Re1gn. The great thing is that for people that don’t like stims, SNS Vaso6 is a great option. And for ppl that do love stims, if their favorite pre-workout doesn’t have Vaso6 in it, they can use SNS Vaso6 at a great price to stack with it. And if their favorite pre-workout does have Vaso6 in it (like Re1gn for example), SNS Vaso6 allows them to use it on their off days for a great price.

I hope that you’ll be very pleased with the product.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I have been MIA for a few months but just logged on and saw this? Awesome looking product! Been meaning to try a new pump product as my pumps have been weak af lately...

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Great post. To add on to it, it’s really a 2 month supply of Vaso6 for around the same price as a 20 serving supply of Re1gn. The great thing is that for people that don’t like stims, SNS Vaso6 is a great option. And for ppl that do love stims, if their favorite pre-workout doesn’t have Vaso6 in it, they can use SNS Vaso6 at a great price to stack with it. And if their favorite pre-workout does have Vaso6 in it (like Re1gn for example), SNS Vaso6 allows them to use it on their off days for a great price.

Yes that’s exactly why it’s appealing to me. I used to stack my pwo (bulk powders + caffeine) with OL’s hydromax until it was discontinued. Loved the flexibility of adding caps when I wanted.

At this bogo price I’d take it on some off days for vanity reasons lol... I know from Ep1logue that on non-training days I still looked pretty full. I’m also pretty sure I’m not the only one that has been waiting for a solo vaso6 supplement.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established

Yes that’s exactly why it’s appealing to me. I used to stack my pwo (bulk powders + caffeine) with OL’s hydromax until it was discontinued. Loved the flexibility of adding caps when I wanted.

At this bogo price I’d take it on some off days for vanity reasons lol... I know from Ep1logue that on non-training days I still looked pretty full. I’m also pretty sure I’m not the only one that has been waiting for a solo vaso6 supplement.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I’m taking reign preworkout should I stack a vaso6 with the reign or take the vaso6 earlier in the day?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I’m taking reign preworkout should I stack a vaso6 with the reign or take the vaso6 earlier in the day?
depending how much (scoop(s)) reign you take, you could add a bit of additional to your pre, or take earlier for more of the general benefits. Same on off days, just take the vaso for the general benefits

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I take 2 scoops of Reign because of the vaso6 but I really only need 1 scoop. So now in the long run adding in SNS V6 I’m just about breaking even because my Reign now last twice as long. It’s a win win IMO.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
depending how much (scoop(s)) reign you take, you could add a bit of additional to your pre, or take earlier for more of the general benefits. Same on off days, just take the vaso for the general benefits
Not sure if this was asked but is your normal 15-30 pre workout dosage the same with V6 like most pre’s?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not sure if this was asked but is your normal 15-30 pre workout dosage the same with V6 like most pre’s?
I'd say 30min or so. Pump ingredients need some time to absorb and get things moving in your systems. I tend to take anything pump related at least 30, and usually closer to 45-60min pre and see far better results end-to-end vs just towards the latter stages of a workout that way

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually take 1 scoop reign ...anybody know the half life of vaso6

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered from A1 supps bogo, takes a while get to uk.. lets see how things go...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I usually take 1 scoop reign ...anybody know the half life of vaso6
VASO6 contains numerous compounds so there isn't a simple answer to your question (more details are given in the Scientific Effects and Summary section of the write up). Common user feedback on VASO6 is that the pumps last the majority of the day.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna try a Radiate Cap and Vaso6 before gym today. That combined with the LGD pumps should be orgasmic.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna try a Radiate Cap and Vaso6 before gym today. That combined with the LGD pumps should be orgasmic.
I actually have Vaso6 here sitting at home and stack it often with a cap or 2 of Radiate... The gym sessions on that combo are INCREDIBLE, I think MonteRXS would agree! It's pretty horrible tasting at the effective dose so it's good to see those caps available to stack with your favorite stims!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just ordered from A1 supps bogo, takes a while get to uk.. lets see how things go...
We will hopefully be able to get the UK retailers supplied on this one very soon. I think and hope that you will be very pleased with the product.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks like another retailer has it in stock now, almost 29 for a single bottle.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
When the buy 1 get 1 free ends This seems waaay overpriced at 35$ when You can get 300mg per serving vaso6 from epilogue or massacre and get those for around 35-40$. And vaso6 is only a supplemental ingredient in those
$35 would be their RRP, which they almost never sell at. Many BOGO promotions are run at full retail price whereas their usual solo unit pricing might be 10%+ off that depending on the retailer.

The OP, aka the head honcho of SNS, does EVERYTHING he can to keep prices down to an affordable level. Heck, we sell 1.2kg of Creatine for $12.99, when some companies charge $15 for a 30g supply (seriously, 6 days at 5g).

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think people realize how expensive Vaso6 really is at the doses needed to illicit an effect.

Reactions: mw1
Ronnie_fit

Ronnie_fit

Awards
Warning states serious problem if consumed with caffeine.. how will this work if I use a stim based preworkout?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Either
A) hexadrone and 11 oxo kicked in at a really ironic time

OR

B) 600 mg of Vaso 6 is ****ing crazy

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Warning states serious problem if consumed with caffeine.. how will this work if I use a stim based preworkout?
What warning are you referring to? The SNS VASO6 warning doesn’t mention caffeine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
looks like another retailer has it in stock now, almost 29 for a single bottle.
Not sure why any retailer would list it that high for a single bottle but we don’t control retailer pricing. Sometimes some price lower than we’d like, sometimes higher. Our pricing we sell this to retailers for is very low margin and aggressive on our end.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^^^ I’ll email them about that tomorrow but as rowz4broz said above, I think they just put up a generic warning. Our warning is in the original post in this thread.

Sorry for any confusion.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

vibin

Awards
i ordered 4 bottle with the pogo, can i stack this with pre high stims? or it's better to stack with non stims ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i ordered 4 bottle with the pogo, can i stack this with pre high stims? or it's better to stack with non stims ?
def can .. i will be trying with crack(mesomorph) next month

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
VASO6™ - The Hottest Pump Ingredient of 2018
Clinically Researched & Proven Effective

Introducing SNS VASO6™, the FIRST and up to this point ONLY solo VASO6™ product on the market.

WHY YOU NEED SNS VASO6™:
VASO6™ is a clinically researched, licensed ingredient that has been taking the supplement industry by storm and has become so popular that some of the biggest supplement companies in the world are using it and even building entire products around it. Users love it, reviews are off the chart, and feedback indicates pumps that are so great they are borderline painful and reports of people feeling more pumped on their non-training days than they previously did even after their workouts.

Not only will you get pumps, you’ll look out of this world.

At 300 mg. per serving, we are offering the full clinically studied dosage at a cost effective price….. something that SNS has come to be known for!

Supplementing with VASO6™ can lead to:
• An increase in endurance
• An increase in nitric oxide
• An increase in exercise performance
• A dramatic increase in pumps and vascularity

Now, let’s delve in and read more about this AWESOME new ingredient that EVERYONE is talking about:

First, Why Buy VASO6™ Solo?
This is an easy question to answer – do you only want increased pumps and vascularity on your workout days, or do you want to your friend, co-workers & fellow gym goers to be envious & wonder how you stay that pumped and vascular all day even on your non-workout days?

SNS VASO6™ can be taken along with your favorite pre-workout if it doesn’t contain VASO6™ or even if it does, SNS VASO6™ can be taken on your non-workout days to keep you pumped and vascular.

History
Vaso6™ is a gallate-enhanced oligomer made up of dimers, trimers, tetramers and pentamers that is a powerful stimulator of nitric oxide production. Vaso6™ can be derived from the extracts of grape seed or green tea (1).

Scientific effects
Vaso6™ is superior to any epicatechin on the market for pumps and endurance. Vaso6™ provides excellent pumps and endurance, and has several university backed studies behind it. It is also a patented ingredient. Vaso6™ converts to 50% nitric oxide (for reference, Citrulline only converts to 5% nitric oxide).

Research has shown that extracts of grape seeds (GSE) causes endothelium dependent relaxation (EDR) activity in vitro. EDR activity involves the release of endothelial nitric oxide (NO) release and subsequent increase in cyclic guanosine monophosphate (GMP) levels in the vascular smooth muscle cells ultimately increasing vasodilation and blood flow (1).

Isolation and characterization of GSE identified the extract was separated into seven fractions (A–G). Only fractions (D–G) were EDR-active so they were further separated into 25 individual compound peaks by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), 16 of which were EDR active. Analysis of these 16 peaks identified Procyanidin content, which are oligomeric compounds formed from catechin and epicatechin molecules. Peak G6, a trimeric procyanidin gallate, was identified as the peak that had the highest EDR activity (2-3).

SNS Vaso6™ contains only the peaks and fractions of GSE with the highest EDR activity including peak G6, hence the name Vaso6™ (2-3).

Summary:
Vaso6 is a gallate-enhanced oligomer made up of dimers, trimers, tetramers and pentamers that is a powerful stimulator of nitric oxide production. It can be derived from the extracts of grape seed or green tea. Research has shown that extracts of grape seeds (GSE) causes endothelium dependent relaxation (EDR) activity in vitro. EDR activity involves the release of endothelial nitric oxide (NO) release and subsequent increase in cyclic guanosine monophosphate (GMP) levels in the vascular smooth muscle cells ultimately increasing vasodilation and blood flow.

Dosing:
Each capsule of SNS VASO6™ contains the clinically studied dosage of this exciting ingredient – 300 mg. Please follow label directions.

Stacking & Synergy:
VASO6™ is versatile and stacks great with other products such as SNS Agmatine XT, Citrulline Malate, Focus XT, & other select SNS products for even bigger, better pumps and synergistic results!

References
1. Fitzpatrick DF, Fleming C, Bing B, Maggi DA, Malley MO. Isolation and Characterization of Endothelium – Dependent Vaso relaxing Compounds from Grape Seeds. J Agric Food Chem. 2000;204:6384-6390.

2. Lorenz M, Wessler S, Follmann E, et al. A Constituent of Green Tea, Epigallocatechin-3-gallate, Activates Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase by a Phosphatidylinositol-3-OH-kinase-, cAMP-dependent Protein Kinase-, and Akt-dependent Pathway and Leads to Endothelial-dependent Vasorelaxation. J Biol Chem. 2004;279(7):6190-6195. doi:10.1074/jbc.M309114200.

3. Kim JA, Formoso G, Li Y, et al. Epigallocatechin gallate, a green tea polyphenol, mediates NO-dependent vasodilation using signaling pathways in vascular endothelium requiring reactive oxygen species and fyn. J Biol Chem. 2007;282(18):13736-13745. doi:10.1074/jbc.M609725200.
Interesting, going to have to pick up some of this to run with my higenamine I just bought from a1.
I've naturally got pretty crappy vasodilation even when on gear, and esp when on stims, so I look forward to putting this to the test.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When does the sale end
I'm not sure how long they are going to run it for. We are doing our best to get them more inventory (and other retailers inventory) before they run out of stock, but there's a good chance they are going to run out of stock on it so its probably a good idea to grab it while you can.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for bringing it to our attention that they had the wrong warning listed. They corrected it earlier today. For anyone confused, the warning is listed in the original post in this thread; A1 had just listed a generic warning that mentioned caffeine, but VASO6 is obviously fine to stack with Caffeine containing pre-workouts or stims.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A little off topic for the thread, but on topic in the sense of people looking for great deals, the same retailer offering the VASO6 deal is offering a deal on Inhibit-E; they call it a B1G1 deal for 34.99. However, you look at it, its an awesome opportunity to get 2 bottles of Inhibit-E for 34.99 (17.50 each).

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little off topic for the thread, but on topic in the sense of people looking for great deals, the same retailer offering the VASO6 deal is offering a deal on Inhibit-E; they call it a B1G1 deal for 34.99. However, you look at it, its an awesome opportunity to get 2 bottles of Inhibit-E for 34.99 (17.50 each).
Thats pretty good deal!