Androlean

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANDRO lean

Our new Androlean, ready to for your next cutting cycle. Spring break and Summer are getting nearer, time to prepare.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I just looked at there site. HOLY -----... Those prices are up there. Hope they work for who tries them and let me know.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
200$ dhea... im dissapointed

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
guyz it izn't just dhea, it is super esterfied liquavade isomers of dhea.

it's better than the other stuff you've seen.

for realz, the studies done prove it, have you seen the numbers?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Way I suggest to stack it with? Besides the androhard.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guyz it izn't just dhea, it is super esterfied liquavade isomers of dhea.

it's better than the other stuff you've seen.

for realz, the studies done prove it, have you seen the numbers?

wow man but the price is very high

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I've read that there are supposed to be several logs of all three products up and going soon. I haven't seen who or what boards will have them though. Anyone have any idea on that?

To me, if the research proves true with real world results, I will pay for it. I would like to see some logs and before/after pics though.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I've read that there are supposed to be several logs of all three products up and going soon. I haven't seen who or what boards will have them though. Anyone have any idea on that?

To me, if the research proves true with real world results, I will pay for it. I would like to see some logs and before/after pics though.
you and everyone else guy....for all those who bought this stuff, and will be the guinea pigs, big props to you all

price wise, you cant buy an audi with saturn money, so if these products are legit, i can see why they are so much more than something like superdrol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They won't ship out until the 28th

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

None that I know of, we should be seeing logs in March/April

youngguns555

Awards
i don't know why all the hate on the dhea molecule. If you modify the chemicle structure of the molecule you can change alot of characteristics of how the body uses it. I know this is a bad example but m1t is way stronger than test and superdrol is way stronger than regular masteron. even though they they may have the starting structure, modifying that structure can lead to your body using it in different ways and reacting in different ways. So there is potential some potential for the product to be useful . Even if it is a small chance.

Now saying that , i would be willing to try it but they are way to proud of there products. There prices are rediculous . I would pay that much for hg test, or high quality tren . Not a otc / potential steroid , only if your body metabolises it through the correct pathway type of product lol

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I can go to walmart and buy a bottle of DHEA for $5
lmao. pp has magic dhea though.

hahaha jk. im sure their androseries will be great, pp has yet to disappoint.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don't know why all the hate on the dhea molecule. If you modify the chemicle structure of the molecule you can change alot of characteristics of how the body uses it. I know this is a bad example but m1t is way stronger than test and superdrol is way stronger than regular masteron. even though they they may have the starting structure, modifying that structure can lead to your body using it in different ways and reacting in different ways. So there is potential some potential for the product to be useful . Even if it is a small chance.

Now saying that , i would be willing to try it but they are way to proud of there products. There prices are rediculous . I would pay that much for hg test, or high quality tren . Not a otc / potential steroid , only if your body metabolises it through the correct pathway type of product lol
Correct, it's the old stigma that good ol' 5 dollar DHEA at walgreens does nothing so this must be the same, however this couldn't be further from the truth.
As far as the prices from your post I would think you can understand that it was very expensive to make these products.

youngguns555

Awards
oh i realize that prices are always higher on new products just due to the price of the new manufacturing process, And i also realize that price will slowly lower and stabilize as that initial cost so damn expensive,,,,, lol

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
oh i realize that prices are always higher on new products just due to the price of the new manufacturing process, And i also realize that price will slowly lower and stabilize as that initial cost so damn expensive,,,,, lol
Not for a while..they may drop once/if nutra picks them up though

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was a lot of resources, time and money to develop the Androseries. This is the price for innovation.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Definitely expensive but PP has always produced good quality products and are backing up the Andro series with a 150% money back guarantee so there's nothing to lose. If you don't get results you get your money back plus 50% for your trouble:

The 150% money back guarantee applies to the AndroSeries products only. To qualify for 150% money back, feedback must be provided about user age, training, diet, cycle history, cycle length, dose used and concurrently used supplements or drugs. No information is required for standard 100% money back guarantee.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Correct, it's the old stigma that good ol' 5 dollar DHEA at walgreens does nothing so this must be the same, however this couldn't be further from the truth.
As far as the prices from your post I would think you can understand that it was very expensive to make these products.
I have read about the thermogenic effect from Androlean, but will it have any stimulant effects? Will heart rate be affected?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
while your at walmart.. pick up grapefruit juice for $2 and fishoils

stack em toghter and you get that ultra delivery system:afro:
You rep for another company a conduct yourself this way? What is your issue with us??

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Or call up a chinese supplier, order some bulk creatine EE, seal it up and open up an SNS type company.

Lets keep it classy eh? :happysad:

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Too be honest for the price of any of those i can buy a full cycle of test e and dbol or whatever and surely get far more results. And for those who dont use illegal AAS...i wonder how many prohormones bottles you can buy and get cycles out of?

Anyways, Even though it may have cost alot to make these, the pricing you have set for them is just way to high. Not a good business move imo. Hell, It costs alot to make a ferrari...but how many people do you see shelling out the cash for one of those?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too be honest for the price of any of those i can buy a full cycle of test e and dbol or whatever and surely get far more results. And for those who dont use illegal AAS...i wonder how many prohormones bottles you can buy and get cycles out of?

Anyways, Even though it may have cost alot to make these, the pricing you have set for them is just way to high. Not a good business move imo. Hell, It costs alot to make a ferrari...but how many people do you see shelling out the cash for one of those?
Enough to keep them in business. There certainly will always be a crowd that will want the better designed product. Comparing the price of a random supplier sourced methyl pressed into a pill to a product that is designed to give results in a less toxic manner certainly doesn't sound bad in my book.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

No one is stopping you from getting your illegal steroids, legal if through your doctor, but then it would'nt be so cheap. And no one is forcing you to buy the Androseries.

...and you'd be suprised how many people DO buy ferraris. But these aren't ferraris and if people buy supplements, then odds are they can afford the Androseries.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established

I look at it this way:

If you run AAS, you aren't worried about these anyway. You obviously don't buy test enth and dbol or you would and these matters wouldn't concern you. I personally have too much to lose with an arrest or discovery of illegal aas. That is why I am curious about the androseries. If I can get similar gains and be legal (plus no injection), guess what, I'm listening.

So quit crying about what injectables you "can" get and just buy them and move on. I don't go to a BMW dealership and say, "I can buy three Civics for this price, so sell me this cheaper." They would politely tell you to f**k yourself and do it then.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I look at it this way:

If you run AAS, you aren't worried about these anyway. You obviously don't buy test enth and dbol or you would and these matters wouldn't concern you. I personally have too much to lose with an arrest or discovery of illegal aas. That is why I am curious about the androseries. If I can get similar gains and be legal (plus no injection), guess what, I'm listening.

So quit crying about what injectables you "can" get and just buy them and move on. I don't go to a BMW dealership and say, "I can buy three Civics for this price, so sell me this cheaper." They would politely tell you to f**k yourself and do it then.
Word, very good points. I've only done one injectable cycle but it was a huge PITA getting everything and I'm kind of sure my prop was fake or underdosed... If I could get the same results legally, I'd be all over it.

I'm still going to run a test, superdrol, and tren-a cycle just so I can feel the power of Tren, but after that, it might be Andro Series and anavar from here on out :) let's see how the logs go and at this point, I'm pretty positive I'm going to be an AndroSeries guinea pig also, just haven't decided on my stack yet.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty positive I'm going to be an AndroSeries guinea pig also, just haven't decided on my stack yet.
I'm on the same page as you man. Are you going to log it when you purchase? I really want to see some logs and possibly before/after pics before I dive in.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Not 100% sure i'll do a complete log, i'm pretty busy and would rather just do a review at the end with Before/After pics or maybe a thread with once a week updates or something. Don't really have time for the constant updates from workout to workout. I just mapped out two potential Andro Series cycles, now I just need to figure out which one.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Not 100% sure i'll do a complete log, i'm pretty busy and would rather just do a review at the end with Before/After pics or maybe a thread with once a week updates or something. Don't really have time for the constant updates from workout to workout. I just mapped out two potential Andro Series cycles, now I just need to figure out which one.
What are you thinking about running?

I still have a bottle of Turinabol LV from the discontinuation sale, I may toss in some Androhard and go to work.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
What are you thinking about running?

I still have a bottle of Turinabol LV from the discontinuation sale, I may toss in some Androhard and go to work.
Right now, it's between these.

1-4 AndroMass 6 cap/day
1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day

OR

1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day
1-6 AndroLean 4 cap/day

Goal of the cycle is to cut but gain some LBM at the same time. Sort of a recomp, but definitely leaning towards the shedding BF side. Want to lose a decent amount of fat while adding 2-4 pounds of muscle at the same time. Just need to figure out if AH+AL is strong enough to do that or will I need to go for AM+AH.

And T-LV + AndroHard would be a sickkk cycle. Do itttttttttt :djparty:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now, it's between these.

1-4 AndroMass 6 cap/day
1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day

OR

1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day
1-6 AndroLean 4 cap/day

Goal of the cycle is to cut but gain some LBM at the same time. Sort of a recomp, but definitely leaning towards the shedding BF side. Want to lose a decent amount of fat while adding 2-4 pounds of muscle at the same time. Just need to figure out if AH+AL is strong enough to do that or will I need to go for AM+AH.

And T-LV + AndroHard would be a sickkk cycle. Do itttttttttt :djparty:
Your second cycle outline will certainly meet your goals, 2-4 pound gain, and some serious leaning out as long as diet is spot on.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be sic, very lean dry gains and should be a nice balance of anabolic/androgenic ratios.

dewing246

Awards

I told a freind I would sell him some dhea and a bottle of grapefruit juice for $40 and it would save him some money.

SkinnedShins

Awards
The 6 week AndroHard / AndroLean stack is also looking very attractive to me based on my goals. One question though; I am just entering a 4 week pct from an Hdrol cycle right now. How long after pct should I wait to start this stack? I know normally one would want to wait a couple months, but I was hoping since these are non methylated that I could get away with starting earlier?

Also, what support supps / pct would you recommend for this stack?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 6 week AndroHard / AndroLean stack is also looking very attractive to me based on my goals. One question though; I am just entering a 4 week pct from an Hdrol cycle right now. How long after pct should I wait to start this stack? I know normally one would want to wait a couple months, but I was hoping since these are non methylated that I could get away with starting earlier?

Also, what support supps / pct would you recommend for this stack?
The best way to answer this is get blood work<extensive. Besides that the general rule of thumb is time on including PCT/Time off

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Your second cycle outline will certainly meet your goals, 2-4 pound gain, and some serious leaning out as long as diet is spot on.
Glad that's what I chose to preorder :)

1 AndroHard and 1 AndroLean. Excited to see what I can get done in 6 weeks with these.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone wondered how a fat loss supplement would stack with the Androlean? Our Dermatherm Target, Oxyelite pro, Recreate, etc. added to Androlean is an interesting situation.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone wondered how a fat loss supplement would stack with the Androlean? Our Dermatherm Target, Oxyelite pro, Recreate, etc. added to Androlean is an interesting situation.
Well I would add a stim personally, also if dosing at the same time it may enhance the effects.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats wat im trying to figure out as well. Dermatherm Target seems ok i dont see why not. He Oep or recreate idk..Was looking at AT-2 as well...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever thought about some Androlean + Clen Transdermal?

It seems like that woul be a killer if it didn't raise BP too much.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone ever thought about some Androlean + Clen Transdermal?

It seems like that woul be a killer if it didn't raise BP too much.
This would be good, but I would watch your blood pressure closely (as you should with clen period.)