ANDROGIN product FAQ NEW BLR PRODUCT!!!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'm just about to start TRT. Any reason I can't/shouldn't use this? Keep in mind I haven't started TRT yet, so I'll have my first follow up blood work in about 1 1/2 months.

Would this provide any additional benefits over and above the TRT? Would I need to stop this before my blood work? If so, how long in advance?

Thanks,

Crowbar

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm just about to start TRT. Any reason I can't/shouldn't use this? Keep in mind I haven't started TRT yet, so I'll have my first follow up blood work in about 1 1/2 months.

Would this provide any additional benefits over and above the TRT? Would I need to stop this before my blood work? If so, how long in advance?

Thanks,

Crowbar
Brundel uses the products while being on TRT, and states he can tell a difference when being on the BLR products.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks,

Crowbar
Yup I'm on trt as are a bunch of guys I know taking Androgin. There is absolutely no doubt there are additional benefits with regards to muscle growth, strength, recovery.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol damnit missed out on androgin!
at least i'll be stocked up on FD2

Thanks for the sale Brundel!

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I got my order in! Going to run Vector for 2 months, then switch over to Androgin to see which I prefer. Going to add Follidrone and Rebirth to Androgin in May to enhance the leaning out for summer. Time to get back of the lost gains after some health issues.
good luck! share your vector results

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are on TRT then you are not making testosterone anyways so its sort of moot.
Cant suppress trt like normal production

DBoss

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yah man, cant sleep on these sales. Stock goes so fast.
I know just was super busy at the pharmacy all day n didn't have a chance to order till I got out literally was in parking lot when I saw it was out lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know just was super busy at the pharmacy all day n didn't have a chance to order till I got out literally was in parking lot when I saw it was out lol
We have more stock on the way.

K21

Awards
If you are on TRT then you are not making testosterone anyways so its sort of moot.
Cant suppress trt like normal production
AM not on trt so would androgin suppress me or improve test levels?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AM not on trt so would androgin suppress me or improve test levels?
Has the potential to increase your natural testosterone levels.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Just finished up my second bottle of Androgin. By the time my third bottle arrives I will have been off for a full week. Would it be best to pick up where I left off or take some time off and start a new cycle?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished up my second bottle of Androgin. By the time my third bottle arrives I will have been off for a full week. Would it be best to pick up where I left off or take some time off and start a new cycle?
I would just continue.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've got 2 bottles of Androgin both have different capsules and scent. The one with the orange capsules smell of citrus whilst the black and red capsules have no smell at all? Which one is bunk lol?
Neither. Due to shortages, different capsules have been used just to be able to keep product in stock. The orange capsules must just have a citrus scent. I have both colors but never smelled them. Haha

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I mean to say when you open the cap of the bottle the ones with the orange capsules in it the citrus smell is very obvious and overpowering you don't need to smell the capsules lol and the contents of the bottle gives a powdery vapor but nothing with the bottle with the red and black capsules?
The citrus smell is from the orange caps themselves, not the actual Androgin ingredients.

Oswizle

Awards
Orange was the first drop..... Black/Red 2nd..... I got better effects from the Orange TBH

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are red, blue, purple, red and white and yes even orange scented and colored ones.
This is because there is a global shortage of materials. The color of capsule doesnt effect the product in any way.
Orange was the first drop..... Black/Red 2nd..... I got better effects from the Orange TBH
This is in your head. Was the exact same raw materials.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are red, blue, purple, red and white and yes even orange scented and colored ones.
This is because there is a global shortage of materials. The color of capsule doesnt effect the product in any way.

This is in your head. Was the exact same raw materials.
oh so the flavor of the orange pill is from the capsule? I thought it was vector powder from a broken capsule

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh so the flavor of the orange pill is from the capsule? I thought it was vector powder from a broken capsule
Yah the scent is from the capsule not the ingredients.
None of our stuff smells that nice :)

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Would dosing this first thing in the AM be recommended if training an hour after waking?

Wolfhound123

Awards
Nothing special aside from better sleep and hunger. Im going to give it a try with a cycle of lgd3303/yk/mk677 and see if it lowers my suppression before pct.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gave this to a friend of mine and he complained about indigestion after taking the pills. This is the second person who has told me about Androgin and indigestion. Anyone else experienced this issue?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gave this to a friend of mine and he complained about indigestion after taking the pills. This is the second person who has told me about Androgin and indigestion. Anyone else experienced this issue?
Been taking Androgin for 7 weeks and no issues here. Everybody's different though.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been taking Androgin for 7 weeks and no issues here. Everybody's different though.
We’re you taking the Supp with food, after food, empty stomach? I asked both to take with food after they reported indigestion issues.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
We’re you taking the Supp with food, after food, empty stomach? I asked both to take with food after they reported indigestion issues.
Always with food (breakfast ~6am and dinner ~5pm).

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Always with food (breakfast ~6am and dinner ~5pm).
I have a bit of an iron stomach though, not many things bother me. Maybe I'm lucky in that part of my genetics, or maybe I just built up a tolerance after eating pizza, burritos and all other manner of junk food for 40 years. 😄

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a bit of an iron stomach though, not many things bother me. Maybe I'm lucky in that part of my genetics, or maybe I just built up a tolerance after eating pizza, burritos and all other manner of junk food for 40 years.
Oh.. when it comes to junk eating, I know the guys I am helping out, can get it on. Lol

I believe it’s the timing. I’ll see if taking with food helped or not.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never had any issues when taking it whatsoever and I have taken it with food and without.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been taking it well over a year with no issues. And we have sold tens of thousands with no complaints of indigestion.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh.. when it comes to junk eating, I know the guys I am helping out, can get it on. Lol

I believe it’s the timing. I’ll see if taking with food helped or not.
Yah def just take with food and it will subside. My guess is its an intestinal bacteria/ flora and fauna thing.
Because your guys are in india and the foods and food sources differ from the US. So its possible there is some different bacteria causing some gas or something. Really hard to say.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never had any issues when taking it whatsoever and I have taken it with food and without.
Dude I just realized you have 10600 posts. Since 2005!
I thought I was an old crusty guy. You've been here FOREVER!!

Rs1991

Awards
Are there any downsides/side effects to taking this with MK 677?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any downsides/side effects to taking this with MK 677?
I don’t foresee any downsides or side effects outside of sleeping like a rock, being ridiculously hungry and recovering like you wouldn’t believe.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apart from the deep sleep, I've been experiencing water retention and mood swings for those 2 reasons alone I had to end the run as of today!
Yea some water retention can happen, same thing with MK or other peptides/GH.

I havnt seen any reports of mood swings though so that’s new. Can you go into a bit more detail on the mood swings? Like angry or sad and then angry?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havnt heard any other reports of this type.
My experience thus far has been that when someone experiences a unique side effect they attribute to androgin its not the androgin. What else has changed recently?
Added any other supps.
Any medications
How is sleep
Under alot of stress
Well hydrated?
Previous history of psychological issues etc etc

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*cough cough* covid...

I've noticed huge mood swings (punch a baby in the face type rage) as a side effect from the vaccines/booster as well as contracting/recovering from covid myself. I'm assuming something my body is doing to fight the infection or create the antibodies.

I never experienced any water retention or mood swings from the androgin runs I've done. I was a freaking balloon on MK tho... oof noty

Last edited:

spickett2000

Awards
Yah. I take with my vitamins every morn before I leave for the office.
Hey brundel. Ordered 3x Androgin and 2x Han Swolo a couple weeks ago and only received one bottle of each. Spent a couple hundred bucks on those supplements and hope there’s a way to resolve this. No replies on the emails I’ve sent you guys. Also just sent you a DM. Thanks man

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brundel. Ordered 3x Androgin and 2x Han Swolo a couple weeks ago and only received one bottle of each. Spent a couple hundred bucks on those supplements and hope there’s a way to resolve this. No replies on the emails I’ve sent you guys. Also just sent you a DM. Thanks man
I replied via DM.