ANDROGIN product FAQ NEW BLR PRODUCT!!!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Lets assume for a second that these forever recomping folks have everything possible lined up and are going to be taking the most extreme drug and supplement stack one possibly could. People are still going to be off in their expectations. Allow me to explain.

1. The most extreme example of cutting I can think of would be a contest prep national level or IFBB pro. Under this scenario they give themselves 12-16 weeks to achieve ONE SINGULAR GOAL. So 24 hours a day are devoted to fatloss. Pharma is used in abundance. So one goal with max usage and they still need 12-16 weeks.

2. Off-season pro: Depending on contest schedule anywhere from 3 months to 9 months(this assumes one show for the year say the O with a 12 week prep and no time off in-between.) Pharma is used and our subject is training, eating and sleeping for a living. The ONE SINGULAR GOAL add ten lbs stage weight. ONE GOAL and this pro with worlds best genetics is still going to use 3-9 months to attempt to achieve.

So we have the best of the best using 12-16 weeks for fat-loss and 3-9 months to gain ten lbs of actual muscle. And then we have Jimmy the gym goer who wants to achieve both goals inside of 8 weeks because they are going to take fill in the blank. Unrealistic plain and simple.

So let's say Jimmy nails the recomp and half the day he is tapping stored fat and the other half the day he is rebuilding and adding tissue. If you take the above 16 week cut and take half the hours of the day away from fatloss you will now need 32 weeks to achieve the same level of leanness in theory and a whopping 18 months for the ten lb gain.

You can recomp but as Brundel has pointed out it is NOT an efficient use of time and usually results in nadda. I know I have wasted years doing it lol. Now if you nail it you still better be PATIENT AS ALL F**K lol.

IF I gain 5lbs of actual tissue with 12 weeks of Androgin I would consider that a HUGE success.
What he said!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets assume for a second that these forever recomping folks have everything possible lined up and are going to be taking the most extreme drug and supplement stack one possibly could. People are still going to be off in their expectations. Allow me to explain.

1. The most extreme example of cutting I can think of would be a contest prep national level or IFBB pro. Under this scenario they give themselves 12-16 weeks to achieve ONE SINGULAR GOAL. So 24 hours a day are devoted to fatloss. Pharma is used in abundance. So one goal with max usage and they still need 12-16 weeks.

2. Off-season pro: Depending on contest schedule anywhere from 3 months to 9 months(this assumes one show for the year say the O with a 12 week prep and no time off in-between.) Pharma is used and our subject is training, eating and sleeping for a living. The ONE SINGULAR GOAL add ten lbs stage weight. ONE GOAL and this pro with worlds best genetics is still going to use 3-9 months to attempt to achieve.

So we have the best of the best using 12-16 weeks for fat-loss and 3-9 months to gain ten lbs of actual muscle. And then we have Jimmy the gym goer who wants to achieve both goals inside of 8 weeks because they are going to take fill in the blank. Unrealistic plain and simple.

So let's say Jimmy nails the recomp and half the day he is tapping stored fat and the other half the day he is rebuilding and adding tissue. If you take the above 16 week cut and take half the hours of the day away from fatloss you will now need 32 weeks to achieve the same level of leanness in theory and a whopping 18 months for the ten lb gain.

You can recomp but as Brundel has pointed out it is NOT an efficient use of time and usually results in nadda. I know I have wasted years doing it lol. Now if you nail it you still better be PATIENT AS ALL F**K lol.

IF I gain 5lbs of actual tissue with 12 weeks of Androgin I would consider that a HUGE success.
100%! That’s why when people say they gained 3-4lbs on the scale in an 8 week run that to me is a win because most natural folks aren’t even putting that on in a year. Yet some people on here consider that “not very good”.

Wolfhound123

Awards
My whole thing is this. How much of that is the supplement and how much is you finally eating correctly because you’re on said supplement?
Then I think that would apply to every other supplement, b vitamins for metabolism of protein, protein itself , creatine. Would just fixing ur diet and stopping any form of supplement show that all the anabolics, sarms , flinstones vitamins were all gimmicks?

Wolfhound123

Awards
That'll be the case for ANY supplement though. Throw down $40+ bucks for something you'll naturally train harder/eat better. That's just human nature and will forever be the catch 22 in taking supps.
Ah u beat me to it.. u suck

Wolfhound123

Awards
This is true but sometimes the hype train gets pumped too hard and that's why people expect these kind of results.
Theirs a lot of truth into that , and I’m not gna name companies. But also I don’t think any company will say “mehh it’s okay it does little of this and that’s about that, coming soon, buy it if you want and if you don’t , dont” to their new supplement. It’s part of marketing too

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw in some thoughts having just started my second bottle.

What I've 100% noticed so far:
  • Great sleep as everyone else said. Vivid dreams, a little less groggy in the AM (I train around 6:30am)
  • Continuous strength gains in all lifts while eating in a small surplus (around 200 calories over maintenance)
    • This includes compound lifts (my primary focus) and machine/dumbbell lifts
What I sometimes notice:
  • Sometimes I notice extra hunger around late afternoon, about 2 hours after lunch.
  • May or may not have nipple sensitivity going on here. Sometimes I have a "feeling" of some sort in a nip, but I haven't been too concerned.
  • I'm not sure if this is Androgin or not, but I have begun noticing a calmer than usual sense. While I'm not generally an angry person, I definitely have been much more easy going about some annoying life things I currently have going on lol.
Side note worth mentioning. This is my first week back to the gym after taking 2 weeks off from being sick with a head cold and my fiance sick with covid. I was down 3lbs by 5/7 (203 to 200lbs) after those two weeks and by today I'm back to 203lbs. My lifts have barely suffered - my numbers are down maybe 5% according to the log book, but I was also purposely taking it easier this week. Oh, and yes, I log ALL my lifts, so I know my actual progress.

Overall, I've been happy with Androgin as my lifts are actually beginning to shock me. I haven't once had a set back in any movements, and compound lifts are moving similar to an anabolic like Msten or DMZ, just not quite like an anabolic of course. I don't want to give the wrong impression because my DMZ/Dermatrest cycle made weights feel like paper and Androgin is not like that (yet?). I'm not getting sick vascularity like those give, but I have been feeling great fullness during workout and throughout the day. Again, not Msten/DMZ fullness, but it's there.

These are my thoughts on one bottle + one week into the next. 4/5 rating for me so far with a 5 being an actual hormonal anabolic. :D

Wolfhound123

Awards
I just orderd 6 bottles for an 8 week run, basically 6 caps a day, 2 caps morning 2 caps noon and 2 caps before bed. Wether that’s dumb or not I’ll find out...let’s see what this does ^.^

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just orderd 6 bottles for an 8 week run, basically 6 caps a day, 2 caps morning 2 caps noon and 2 caps before bed. Wether that’s dumb or not I’ll find out...let’s see what this does ^.^
:O big dose

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very interested in this.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is true but sometimes the hype train gets pumped too hard and that's why people expect these kind of results.
While I agree the hype train can be a bit much with some things I do have a couple things to expound on.

1. If anybody thinks a natty supp can put on anywhere near 30lbs of muscle or even 15lbs of muscle then I have water front property in AZ up for sale.

2. It’s a companies job to market and sell their product, whatever it may be. If you dont, majority of companies will go out of business. BLR is no different, however, Brundel truly wants and cares about bringing products to the Supplement industry that change the game.

3. I honestly don’t think the hype train, for this product was over the top or too much, given what it is capable of doing AND the studies/science on it. People get excited about natty products that can give them an edge and the testers who had used a portion of the final product prior to release all raved about it and not because it was possibly getting released. Brundel always asks us for our unbiased, no BS feedback. If it would’ve sucked, those that tested it would’ve said so.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ayooooooo, DEFINITELY keep us in the loop with this!

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
Dropping some 💸

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While I agree the hype train can be a bit much with some things I do have a couple things to expound on.

1. If anybody thinks a natty supp can put on anywhere near 30lbs of muscle or even 15lbs of muscle then I have water front property in AZ up for sale.

2. It’s a companies job to market and sell their product, whatever it may be. If you dont, majority of companies will go out of business. BLR is no different, however, Brundel truly wants and cares about bringing products to the Supplement industry that change the game.

3. I honestly don’t think the hype train, for this product was over the top or too much, given what it is capable of doing AND the studies/science on it. People get excited about natty products that can give them an edge and the testers who had used a portion of the final product prior to release all raved about it and not because it was possibly getting released. Brundel always asks us for our unbiased, no BS feedback. If it would’ve sucked, those that tested it would’ve said so.
I certainly never claimed to expect 30 but it was suggested multiple times that 15 can be expected by Brundel. So you seem to be contradicting that statement if we're being honest. I'm on my third bottle and am a huge BLR fan and will hold off on reviewing until completion. I am enjoying it so far for many reasons I will say.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested in seeing how this works out for you. Could be some big results for sure

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm nearing the end of month 2 of androgin and I can say something is happening, some good and some not so great. Strength is going up, appetite is through the roof, adding about a lb every 2 weeks'ish and getting some more definition. Nipples started getting tender around week 2 and it's yet to go away. Sex drive is also decreasing. Thinking about adding an AI in to see if that helps. Bought 3 months worth so I'm going to see it out to the end. Interested to see what others notice.
This is interesting.
I would love to see some labs so we know whats happening.
Gaining muscle and definition is great.

If you add an AI please let me know what the effects are. I want to understand if its an increase in test leading to an increase in estrogen?
Or is it directly estrogenic and prone users need an AI?
It takes time to build actual muscle tissue. 1lb every 2 weeks is fantastic.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw in some thoughts having just started my second bottle.

What I've 100% noticed so far:
  • Great sleep as everyone else said. Vivid dreams, a little less groggy in the AM (I train around 6:30am)
  • Continuous strength gains in all lifts while eating in a small surplus (around 200 calories over maintenance)
    • This includes compound lifts (my primary focus) and machine/dumbbell lifts
What I sometimes notice:
  • Sometimes I notice extra hunger around late afternoon, about 2 hours after lunch.
  • May or may not have nipple sensitivity going on here. Sometimes I have a "feeling" of some sort in a nip, but I haven't been too concerned.
  • I'm not sure if this is Androgin or not, but I have begun noticing a calmer than usual sense. While I'm not generally an angry person, I definitely have been much more easy going about some annoying life things I currently have going on lol.
Side note worth mentioning. This is my first week back to the gym after taking 2 weeks off from being sick with a head cold and my fiance sick with covid. I was down 3lbs by 5/7 (203 to 200lbs) after those two weeks and by today I'm back to 203lbs. My lifts have barely suffered - my numbers are down maybe 5% according to the log book, but I was also purposely taking it easier this week. Oh, and yes, I log ALL my lifts, so I know my actual progress.

Overall, I've been happy with Androgin as my lifts are actually beginning to shock me. I haven't once had a set back in any movements, and compound lifts are moving similar to an anabolic like Msten or DMZ, just not quite like an anabolic of course. I don't want to give the wrong impression because my DMZ/Dermatrest cycle made weights feel like paper and Androgin is not like that (yet?). I'm not getting sick vascularity like those give, but I have been feeling great fullness during workout and throughout the day. Again, not Msten/DMZ fullness, but it's there.

These are my thoughts on one bottle + one week into the next. 4/5 rating for me so far with a 5 being an actual hormonal anabolic. :D
Thanks for the report.
These are important. Lets analyze.

100% natural supplement.
Improved sleep
Strength gains
weight gains
Pump and fullness.

Even if your actual weight gain is 1lb every 2 weeks its an incredibly strong supplement.
You can nit pick all you want but we knew before we started selling this stuff it worked.
There is more supporting clinical data for this supplement being anabolic than any I am aware of.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I certainly never claimed to expect 30 but it was suggested multiple times that 15 can be expected by Brundel. So you seem to be contradicting that statement if we're being honest. I'm on my third bottle and am a huge BLR fan and will hold off on reviewing until completion. I am enjoying it so far for many reasons I will say.
I was just using that number as it was mentioned. Im talking about solid muscle, not water or glycogen storage. Even with anabolics if you gain say 15lbs in a 12 week cycle not all of that is pure muscle. I am definitely glad you are enjoying it though and we appreciate your support!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is interesting.
I would love to see some labs so we know whats happening.
Gaining muscle and definition is great.

If you add an AI please let me know what the effects are. I want to understand if its an increase in test leading to an increase in estrogen?
Or is it directly estrogenic and prone users need an AI?
It takes time to build actual muscle tissue. 1lb every 2 weeks is fantastic.
@brundel Shouldn't you be in the warehouse packing my order up? lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel Shouldn't you be in the warehouse packing my order up? lol
Oh...I am.
Things are nuts. Trying to catch up with outstanding wholesale orders and shipping out retail orders.
We are getting there though. I would expect a couple of days between order and ship times.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are dozens of reports in this thread.
Read it?
I was gonna go through and copy paste them all into the thread but its alot of work bro.
Give the thread a read over.
Maybe Ill post some personal progress pics later.
Up 21lbs
21lbs? Come on man. Did you lose a ton of weight prior? This can’t be normal. That’s like superdrol weight

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh...I am.
Things are nuts. Trying to catch up with outstanding wholesale orders and shipping out retail orders.
We are getting there though. I would expect a couple of days between order and ship times.
I was actually just kidding but, allllrighty then, lol please blow extra brundel kisses into mine before sealing it up! 🕺

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
21lbs? Come on man. Did you lose a ton of weight prior? This can’t be normal. That’s like superdrol weight
Yup. Post 1 year off and covid. I dont expect everyone will have this response. But....even with muscle memory I would normally not grow this fast.
Keeping in mind I am taking nothing else its exceptional.
I never saw what people do with superdrol. Hardened me up but never saw much mass gain. Made me feel terrible as well.
Good ole dianabol is much better.
Or better yet
1500mg test
Plus dianabol for the first 4 weeks and Winston for the last 4.
Gorilla mode.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup. Post 1 year off and covid. I dont expect everyone will have this response. But....even with muscle memory I would normally not grow this fast.
Keeping in mind I am taking nothing else its exceptional.
I never saw what people do with superdrol. Hardened me up but never saw much mass gain. Made me feel terrible as well.
Good ole dianabol is much better.
Or better yet
1500mg test
Plus dianabol for the first 4 weeks and Winston for the last 4.
Gorilla mode.
What was your starting weight?

Wolfhound123

Awards
@brundel any issues adding the 6 caps I mentioned with andros ? Just curious on any interactions. Obv it would be hard to attribute results to just androgin, but I know how I get with andros after multiple runs.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@brundel any issues adding the 6 caps I mentioned with andros ? Just curious on any interactions. Obv it would be hard to attribute results to just androgin, but I know how I get with andros after multiple runs.
It should depend if you see any sides afaik. Some of these reports make it sound like you gain tolerance too.

I'm gonna start with the normal dose and raise it slowly and also spike dose some days. Should be a good way to do it, and is why I got 5 bottles. (they supposed to show up today!!)

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Just about at the end of bottle 1.

Deeper sleep and vivid dreams are what I noticed the most.
My 4 workout split has stayed the exact same as before. Strength gains haven’t been anything above the norm.
I do a WOD style workout a couple times per week and I do think there has been a bit of increase in endurance.
I’m pretty decent at tracking my calories but I have some flexibility with being a dad of 3 kids as well as working 24 hour shifts. First 2 weeks I was about 2700 cal and last 2 weeks up to 3000.

I was feeling and looking leaner with the scale going down 1.5-2lbs

Hoping for some help in here, I injured my elbow doing a hang clean based WOD and potentially have tendentious. Who uses elbow sleeves and if so which brand do you suggest?

Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got confirmation mine was shipped out today from BLR. Similarly, just received mine in the mail from SSS.
Good stuff bro! Enjoy

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just about at the end of bottle 1.

Deeper sleep and vivid dreams are what I noticed the most.
My 4 workout split has stayed the exact same as before. Strength gains haven’t been anything above the norm.
I do a WOD style workout a couple times per week and I do think there has been a bit of increase in endurance.
I’m pretty decent at tracking my calories but I have some flexibility with being a dad of 3 kids as well as working 24 hour shifts. First 2 weeks I was about 2700 cal and last 2 weeks up to 3000.

I was feeling and looking leaner with the scale going down 1.5-2lbs

Hoping for some help in here, I injured my elbow doing a hang clean based WOD and potentially have tendentious. Who uses elbow sleeves and if so which brand do you suggest?

Thanks
Several ideas in here...but sounds like you may just need rest/ice/NSAIDS.

Forearm Pain (tendonitis?) - Thoughts/Advice Needed

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Slipped a disc in my lower back last week. Seeing a chiropractor but also hoping androgin can help along the healing process. No deadlifts or squats in my future

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump. Order placed 5/10 just looking for an estimate.
80% of the Androgin are shipped. The remainder should go out over the next 48hr.
Keep in mind we have been out of stock for 6 weeks so it was like opening a floodgate.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slipped a disc in my lower back last week. Seeing a chiropractor but also hoping androgin can help along the healing process. No deadlifts or squats in my future
You can still grow your legs without squats as long as you are diligent.
Androgin will help I think.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
You can still grow your legs without squats as long as you are diligent.
Androgin will help I think.
Trying to find exercises that won’t engage lower back too much. The disc in question is right above my tailbone and find a lot of movements aggravate it

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trying to find exercises that won’t engage lower back too much. The disc in question is right above my tailbone and find a lot of movements aggravate it
I'm in love with the leg press

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is Vector going to be re-stocked? I was told it would be in stock for this past Monday. The website still shows out of stock. I want to make an international order of multiple BLR items.