ANDROGIN product FAQ NEW BLR PRODUCT!!!

Frenzy382

Awards
Based on those last few posts there... 2 bottles isn't bringing much gains??? Just reading an early post by @brundel in this thread and it's looking like 8 weeks minimum for results, probably 10..so potentially that ties in.

Looks like we all need to go and get 3rd bottle? Anyone out there yet on bottle 3?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Based on those last few posts there... 2 bottles isn't bringing much gains??? Just reading an early post by @brundel in this thread and it's looking like 8 weeks minimum for results, probably 10..so potentially that ties in.

Looks like we all need to go and get 3rd bottle? Anyone out there yet on bottle 3?
I'm almost on bottle 3. Like most others the most pronounced effect has been better sleep which is not insignificant. I use an oura ring so I have physical data that has shown an increase of 25-30 extra mins of R.E.M. Sleep since starting. Haven't seen much else but I'm happy with the sleep since we all know how important restorative sleep is.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm coming up to 2 months in a few days. The muscle fullness is definitely gone or tapered off then again when I experimented with dosing 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps before bed I felt the muscle fullness more but switched back to normal dosing due to running out and cost really. Deep Sleep is definitely still there and strength is good too, but I'm not sure about any GAINZ as yet. Can't you have 120 caps option maybe that's the sweet spot for dosing I feel?
Are you=
Well rested?
In caloric surplus?
Well hydrated? At least 1 gal per day.
Proper electrolyte balance.
Stress managed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gainz come from eating more food. I think there is a strange misconception parroted on this forum. Some people think that you take supplements or even steroids and there are magic gains from thin air and will even suggest you waste your money on these things and do nothing. This is demonstrably false. PED and supps are effective tools to help you progress faster but if you are stagnant, (training the same program with the same weight and same reps over and over) not eating more, not progressively overloading in the gym etc you can expect minimal or no gains. MAYBE if your taking aas you will see some glycogen and water retention and think you are gaining muscle but no. This is also why there are a host of guys in the sub 200lb range who have run all these cycles. Unless you are 5'1
Being on AAS or PH or SARMS and weighing 160lbs means something is wrong. 100% certain you are not eating nearly enough.

Some guys are in a state of perpetual ("im in recomp").....To me this is, for the most part, a waste of energy.
The goal in recomp is to gain some muscle while losing some fat right? But the human machine doesnt work that way. Sure you may see some recomposition if you run some gear but the results will be meager at best. What is needed is an off season where you spend all your energy eating and growing and an on season where you trim back the fat. On and off used to mean steroid cycles but these days most bodybuilders and even gym rats dont ever come off. Or minimally. Which is why you see these pics of bloated looking bodybuilders off season. They are running massive amounts of wet AAS and eating a ton of carbs etc. What they are not doing.....is nothing and hoping for a recomp. I promise you that.

Its not rocket science and we dont need to rethink the wheel.
If you want to grow......EAT MORE and progressively increase weight and reps.
If you want to get leaner....Eat less, reduce carbs add cardio.

What am I suggesting against? DOing nothing and expecting something. Taking a PED or supp isnt doing something..
Change effects change.

There are multiple guys in my gym, my training partner and even myself who I have seen gain between 10-15lbs in 8 weeks.
Im at week 12 and Im up 19lbs. I have muscle memory of course so mine is a bit more drastic but I see multiple, trained athletes growing steadily. Bodybuilding is done at the dinner table.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a tick to all of them. Maybe I could increase calories in. But as i said when I ran double the dose for 2 weeks i felt it working more effectively.
I feel like that makes sense though.
Like anything, up to a point dose will increase effect.
What I am also saying is if you are looking for gains ypu have to do the primary thing that gives you gains. Eat more food.
Otherwise your unlikely to reap the benefits.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4000 Cals per day at bw of 185 - big surplus
Min 8 hours sleep
6+ litres of water daily with plenty of traac minerals and electrolytes
4-5 hard workouts per week
Stress free
Dialled in on every aspect

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4000 Cals per day at bw of 185 - big surplus
Min 8 hours sleep
6+ litres of water daily with plenty of traac minerals and electrolytes
4-5 hard workouts per week
Stress free
Dialled in on every aspect
That does seem like a good deal of cals for 185. Whats your normal?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That does seem like a good deal of cals for 185. Whats your normal?
Based on the Mifflin-St Jeor equation it's around 3500. Fairly high activity levels. I really am enjoying my run of androgenin for the record. Strength did go up slightly along with the caloric levels and your supp. Struggled gaining weight though. But sleep levels improved immensely which was worth it alone. I’ve tried melatonin, gaba, valerian, ashwaganda, and many others and nothing improved sleep like androgenin did

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Based on the Mifflin-St Jeor equation it's around 3500. Fairly high activity levels. I really am enjoying my run of androgenin for the record. Strength did go up slightly along with the caloric levels and your supp. Struggled gaining weight though. But sleep levels improved immensely which was worth it alone. I’ve tried melatonin, gaba, valerian, ashwaganda, and many others and nothing improved sleep like androgenin did
I think if weight isn't changing you can and should increase. Equations are good sometimes for baselines but everyone is different and metabolizes and trains different etc. So if 500 doesn't work hit 750.
If that doesn't work hit 1000 till the scale starts to move.
If ypu want to grow of course. But....why are we doing all this otherwise

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this is a good topic so I want to add a bit more.
Lots of guys think that their at maintenance but really they are underfed. So they add cals but still no progress. This is 2 fold in the above case I think.
1 likely 3500 wasn't enough for him to begin with and 2 androgin increased metabolism and protein synthesis creating an even larger caloric demand. I know guys on this forum who weigh 160ish who eat well over 4k
When for me 4k is enough for 200lbs

Also one of the guys I train with is about 195 presently. He's on test, multiple sarms, anavar, androgin who knows what else.
He has been on multiple compounds since I started androgin. Guess how much he's gained?

0. Not 1 fn lb.
Why? He's not eating enough. He thinks he is of course but obviously not. But he is stuck in this not wanting to gain even 1lb of fat which has held him back for ever.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think if weight isn't changing you can and should increase. Equations are good sometimes for baselines but everyone is different and metabolizes and trains different etc. So if 500 doesn't work hit 750.
If that doesn't work hit 1000 till the scale starts to move.
If ypu want to grow of course. But....why are we doing all this otherwise
My numbers were off, I meant 3300. So I was in a 700 surplus which should be plenty to gain from. It’s more than I’ve gained from in the past..but ya.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had opposite effects on sleep? I have used one bottle and it seems like I have harder time sleeping when taken right before bed

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone had opposite effects on sleep? I have used one bottle and it seems like I have harder time sleeping when taken right before bed
If I take it immediately before I lay down it seemed to disrupt sleep, but if I took it 30-60mins before bed I seem to sleep A LOT better. Sleep is something I've struggled with ever since I got sober. This stuff really seems to help. That alone is worth the price to me. I am noticing nice muscle fullness, endurance and strength increases at 2 weeks right now.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think this is a good topic so I want to add a bit more.
Lots of guys think that their at maintenance but really they are underfed. So they add cals but still no progress. This is 2 fold in the above case I think.
1 likely 3500 wasn't enough for him to begin with and 2 androgin increased metabolism and protein synthesis creating an even larger caloric demand. I know guys on this forum who weigh 160ish who eat well over 4k
When for me 4k is enough for 200lbs

Also one of the guys I train with is about 195 presently. He's on test, multiple sarms, anavar, androgin who knows what else.
He has been on multiple compounds since I started androgin. Guess how much he's gained?

0. Not 1 fn lb.
Why? He's not eating enough. He thinks he is of course but obviously not. But he is stuck in this not wanting to gain even 1lb of fat which has held him back for ever.
What a waste of AAS

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My numbers were off, I meant 3300. So I was in a 700 surplus which should be plenty to gain from. It’s more than I’ve gained from in the past..but ya.
I think this is great though for the sake of conversation.
We see an additional 700 cals or around a 20% increase but no increase in bodyweight. Why is this?
Because when you increase metabolism and protein synthesis there is a greater caloric demand in maintenance.
So, we need to continue to add calories every week until the needle moves. 1-1.5lbs weight gain a week is plenty.
Once the scale stops moving add cals again until you start to see the scale move again.
In this manner you can easily gain 12lbs in 10 weeks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It can be slightly stimulating for some. I know people who take 2 right before bed but if this is problematic for you then take around 6pm and it should be ok.

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
I officially ran out. Ughh. I always make it a rule to get at least two bottles of something. Sucks to have to start over again.

The ETA still any day now?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I officially ran out. Ughh. I always make it a rule to get at least two bottles of something. Sucks to have to start over again.

Should be any day!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Make sure to lick the inside of the bottle

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 3 bottles back when it was first released. Just started on Monday. Immediate improvement in sleep and very vivid dreams. Will be running 2 a day.

Also just ordered Androlotion. @brundel how would you dose this for targeted fat in abdominal and love handle regions? 1 or 2 bottles to see full effects? Edit, just realized androlotion isn’t BLR. My bad. They’re the only 2 companies I follow on here so I get them mixed up

Last edited:
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks and completely agree with everything you mentioned. Definitely going to shift things around a bit and increase overall carb intake. Still continuing to learn more about proper dieting and what works for me. I’ll be continuing to change things around and get new labs periodically so I can see whats working and what doesn’t. These numbers look more like a diet related decline in my opinion and not the kind you would see due to heavy suppression of any sort.
Not sure if this was addressed but depending on when you got the labs drawn you could easily see a swing of less than 100ng/dl. If you did the first test in the am and the second in the afternoon this COULD account for the drop.

BadgerNetics

Awards

I ran out after 1 bottle and waiting for no 2 preorder. IMO Biggest gains were wk 1-3 then wk 4 they slowed down. A bit different to say s4, where you see nothing for 4 wks then BOOM huge gains wk 5-8

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I ran out after 1 bottle and waiting for no 2 preorder. IMO Biggest gains were wk 1-3 then wk 4 they slowed down. A bit different to say s4, where you see nothing for 4 wks then BOOM huge gains wk 5-8
What kind of gains were you seeing? IMO seeing ANY gains with a natural anabolic is huge.

Wayne74

Awards
Can you take two in the morning rather than morning and night ?

Wayne74

Awards
Will try that then. Having a little trouble sleeping which is unusual as everyone is sleeping well including a couple of my friends. Will it diminish effects taking two in morning ?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will try that then. Having a little trouble sleeping which is unusual as everyone is sleeping well including a couple of my friends. Will it diminish effects taking two in morning ?
I don't think it would that much. I think taking 1 in the morning, and one around lunch would be better though.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
so for those of us who shopped with Strong Supplements, can we get credit or refund for the price difference because BLR is offering 20%??

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
so for those of us who shopped with Strong Supplements, can we get credit or refund for the price difference because BLR is offering 20%??
@musclemaker has to make this call

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it just makes for a good reason to get more while it’s on sale! Haha Nothing wrong with stocking up!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can get on the site but it won’t let me put anything in the cart
Weird, have you exited out and gone back in? Ive been able to add and subtract items without issue.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the issue? We have all been waiting for stock and BLR is offering a lower price. Do you not like saving money? ...douche
Wow. Wants a company matching a price After he already bought it from them for a set price