ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All great, I can't wait to run it tomorrow.

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
Something I forgot to mention was that my skin is noticeably smoother and clearer. Honestly wasn’t even thinking of this as something to look out for but could literally feel the difference when washing my face which caught my attention. Sounds silly but def noticeable. Lastly I’m actually going to be getting a basic hormone panel done in the next few days to see how this may be affecting my levels, if at all. I ordered the test online from Letsgetchecked. I’ll be sure to practice all protocols as far as fasting and testing first thing in the AM, etc. I’ve only been checking my test levels on my past few annual physicals (usually in October) but they’ve been fairly consistent considering I’ve never dabbled with anything outside of natural anabolics. My baseline range seems to always hang between 450 and 500. Not sure if anyone else is running bloods but thought it would be interesting to see considering I’ll be at the halfway point of my run soon.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Something I forgot to mention was that my skin is noticeably smoother and clearer. Honestly wasn’t even thinking of this as something to look out for but could literally feel the difference when washing my face which caught my attention. Sounds silly but def noticeable. Lastly I’m actually going to be getting a basic hormone panel done in the next few days to see how this may be affecting my levels, if at all. I ordered the test online from Letsgetchecked. I’ll be sure to practice all protocols as far as fasting and testing first thing in the AM, etc. I’ve only been checking my test levels on my past few annual physicals (usually in October) but they’ve been fairly consistent considering I’ve never dabbled with anything outside of natural anabolics. My baseline range seems to always hang between 450 and 500. Not sure if anyone else is running bloods but thought it would be interesting to see considering I’ll be at the halfway point of my run soon.
Does that include IGF? Cause I would be interested in seeing those levels.

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
So the one I ordered will only include Total Test, SHBG, Estrogen, and Free Androgen Index. They offer another test that includes Prolactin as well but it appears I’m unable to order that one due to NY state restrictions. I was hoping to see Free Test instead of only Total but I’m assuming I can gauge that a bit depending on what my SHBG comes in at. Normally I hover around 90 for free test. I agree though that it would be interesting to see IGF levels.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 35: Most noticeable thing for me continues to be the improved sleep quality. Like everyone else I’m sleeping very well and dreaming every night since starting. Actually having a bit of a hard time waking as early in the morning as I usually do. However once I do I’m good to go. Very little, if any, grogginess which seems to shake off within a few minutes. Workouts have been very solid for the most part while eating at or slightly below maintenance. Not noticing much extra as far as pumps go but strength is hanging steady while continuing to slowly decrease weight. Currently down about 5 pounds since starting. Also noticing an uptick in energy levels which has diminished that afternoon crash. So overall fantastic sleep, strength holding steady even while at a deficit, and prolonged energy levels throughout the day. Particularly looking forward to seeing how the next few weeks play out since this stuff should definitely be starting to shine going into my 6th week.
I think some people dont understand how substantial these results really are.
Improved sleep and recovery /
Solid workouts in spite of being in deficit/
Strength steady in deficit /
Energy levels up in deficit /
No afternoon crash /

Imagine if someone told you there was something that would give you these effects^^^
Now imagine if you were in caloric surplus........

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
Another sick chest workout today. This stuff is really starting to shine for me here in week six. Strength is climbing at a deficit and the pumps are becoming much more pronounced. This is what I’ve been waiting for and I’m happy to say it’s living up to the hype.

Nologic1986

Awards
Am 1.5 weeks in and am loving this stuff so far.....early inning I know, but I’m in a caloric deficit, but visually looking fuller / more vascular, sleep has been fantastic, and I just feel subjectively great. I hate cutting, but this sort of allows me to “hack it” I have a feeling. Rather than sleep going to **** and test dropping in a deficit, I’m feeling way better at 2k cals than I otherwise would. Let’s hope this continues and see what happens! I take two a day and have three bottles, so I’m definitely going to give this a fair shake. Fingers crossed but so far so great!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
Am 1.5 weeks in and am loving this stuff so far.....early inning I know, but I’m in a caloric deficit, but visually looking fuller / more vascular, sleep has been fantastic, and I just feel subjectively great. I hate cutting, but this sort of allows me to “hack it” I have a feeling. Rather than sleep going to **** and test dropping in a deficit, I’m feeling way better at 2k cals than I otherwise would. Let’s hope this continues and see what happens! I take two a day and have three bottles, so I’m definitely going to give this a fair shake. Fingers crossed but so far so great!
Definitely loving the feel good vibes I’m getting from this stuff as well. As mentioned it makes the whole dieting process that much easier. No other way to describe it other than just feeling great all day long with far less occurrences of an afternoon crash. The strength increase has been very noticeable as of late. Would definitely be interesting to run this on a bulk later in the year. I fully intend to do so!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah if you have 15%off I'll take 3.
None atm but if we did it would be 10%. If I get any codes I’ll let you guys know.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another sick chest workout today. This stuff is really starting to shine for me here in week six. Strength is climbing at a deficit and the pumps are becoming much more pronounced. This is what I’ve been waiting for and I’m happy to say it’s living up to the hype.
Its great to see guys finally starting to see what we knew was coming.
Whats crazy is even if I know 100% the stuff is absolutely amazing, which it is, because all of the ingredients are basically new people wont believe until they see it so there are skeptics. But now we will get to see the power of this stuff.

VegMed

Awards
Im absolutely loving the product. I have had much improved sleep since the start. Next, I started to notice the pumps in the third week. Now, I’m in my sixth and the strength gains r there for sure! Just bought another bottle! Also, I never doubted this product, just figured it would take sometime to really kick in

Nologic1986

Awards
Im absolutely loving the product. I have had much improved sleep since the start. Next, I started to notice the pumps in the third week. Now, I’m in my sixth and the strength gains r there for sure! Just bought another bottle! Also, I never doubted this product, just figured it would take sometime to really kick in
Im 1.5 weeks in and feeling like I did back in college. Sleep, vitality, everything. I really want to see more labs done on this stuff to be honest and am a tad bit nervous. I know earlier on in the thread it was said there’s no suppression, but you know that feeling when you’re “on” something - early innings for sure, but I’ll be amazed if this trajectory keeps up for me and there isn’t any suppression

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
Im 1.5 weeks in and feeling like I did back in college. Sleep, vitality, everything. I really want to see more labs done on this stuff to be honest and am a tad bit nervous. I know earlier on in the thread it was said there’s no suppression, but you know that feeling when you’re “on” something - early innings for sure, but I’ll be amazed if this trajectory keeps up for me and there isn’t any suppression
I just submitted bloodwork yesterday to check general hormone levels as I’ve been curious of this as well. Should have results by the end of the week. I’ll be sure to update soon as I do. I’m currently on my 6th week. Completely agree on feeling young again haha. It’s a welcomed feeling now that I’m approaching my mid 30’s.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just submitted bloodwork yesterday to check general hormone levels as I’ve been curious of this as well. Should have results by the end of the week. I’ll be sure to update soon as I do. I’m currently on my 6th week. Completely agree on feeling young again haha. It’s a welcomed feeling now that I’m approaching my mid 30’s.
Looking forward to those labs!

Nologic1986

Awards
I can’t wait to see these labs too! We are roughly the same age - fingers crossed. I would think by 6th week if there was going to be any suppression at all, there’d be some suppression by that point that’d be detectable in labs. I know OP mentioned there were some labs done as well with no suppression indicated when testing this supp but any idea after how many weeks of usage those tests were done after?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can’t wait to see these labs too! We are roughly the same age - fingers crossed. I would think by 6th week if there was going to be any suppression at all, there’d be some suppression by that point that’d be detectable in labs. I know OP mentioned there were some labs done as well with no suppression indicated when testing this supp but any idea after how many weeks of usage those tests were done after?
I believe Brundel even said someone's test levels were higher on Androgin.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance this new delivery technology gets carried over to the other products you know follidrone with this would be bad ass. V3

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any chance this new delivery technology gets carried over to the other products you know follidrone with this would be bad ass. V3
Follidrone has a delivery package. Not the same exact one, but it has one that works well with it's ingredients.

Nologic1986

Awards
I believe Brundel even said someone's test levels were higher on Androgin.
I recall that post as well - if true, he may have just found the holy grail of natural supplements. Like I said I am only 1.5 weeks in and am floored. I’m cutting right now for summer but Androgin is like a “cheat code” or something that makes my cut feel like maintenance or better...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to those labs!
Yah we for sure need more labs.
My guess is they will support the theory that there is no PCT needed.

The other thing is this......notice how now that we are in weeks 4-5 in some guys and everyone seems to be seeing improved signs of anabolism. If test was dropping I would think we would start to see negative effects on libido and energy etc.
Doesnt seem like we are seeing anything but anabolic liftoff!!!

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most people don't do logs or reviews unfortunately. I've worked retail for a long time, and one thing that always stuck was over 90 percent of people, you'll never get their feedback, whether good or bad.
Maybe an incentive would help. Like anyone who submits a proper review of a supplement will automatically be put in a lottery where the winner will receive a $100 gift card from Amazon or something like that.

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Maybe an incentive would help. Like anyone who submits a proper review of a supplement will automatically be put in a lottery where the winner will receive a $100 gift card from Amazon or something like that.
Gotta be careful with incentives though, cause then customers might be embellishing reviews "in exchange" for the incentive

VegMed

Awards
I still like this idea

Oswizle

Awards
My endurance in the gym feels like its starting to get a nice boost... same with recovery times

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Each bioavailability package is designed specifically for specific ingredients.
For example youll see people add bioperine or others to everything but bioavailability issues are not universal and in many cases its just there so people think there is bioavailability enhancement. We also see this in products that dont need bioavailability enhancement.
We have to look at each product individually and asses how to assist delivery.
Follidrone has a great bioavailability enhancement package that would not be assisted by adding androgins and vice versa.

BadgerNetics

Awards
After two weeks...
Slight weight increase 94.2 up from 93.6.
Hungry as fk, similar effect to MK677
Up to 3200-3400 net cals (was 2700 prev) but a bit leaner, upper abs showing
Less watery esp after a big meal
Strength increase in chest (up to 50kg dumbbells for chest press, from 46), and stiff legged DL (repping 95 up from 80, same no of reps) Bi tri and quad unchanged, squats and regular DL unchanged as yet. But hey, it’s only two weeks. Will touch base again in another 2!

other effects:
Mild increase in irritability (nothing ashwganda can’t fix)

compared to vector...much better effect. I didn’t get much out of vector, I actually rated MassMax XT as superior.

compared to mk...similar hunger ANd sleep effects, but lacks the ‘pumped’, full muscles (different mechanism of action, I understand!)

similar at this stage to Nubreed Devour (old school)!

BadgerNetics

Awards
Half way into my fourth week on Androgin. First 2 weeks I dosed 2 caps/day, am pre workout and pm with dinner. Been on 3 caps/day for the last week and a half adding an afternoon dose.

I'm getting the great sleep and heavy dreaming everyone else is reporting.

Also noticing body recomp, all day fullness and significant strength increase. Mind muscle connection a bit stronger as well.

Around day 7 or 8 I had an insane libido and random erections throughout the day. This lasted for 2 days before things returned to baseline.

Fwiw I'm 47 years old, natty almost 30 years training. Strength increases across all exercises out of the blue aren't the norm for me anymore so this supplement is definitely having a noticeable effect.

Mood is good, feel a good energy throughout the day. Seems to decrease the need for coffee. A couple cups before my training and then nothing else the rest of the day.

Felt it might have been getting a bit of anxiety/short fuse a few weeks in but cutting back the caffeine intake seemed to solve that.

About to get into bottle #2. Really enjoying this so far.
Haha I got that day 6/7 then back to baseline

ashwganda helps me with the irritability (also avoiding annoying people, but that’s hard when you live in a big city 😝) however Ashwganda isn’t recommended for everyone (apparently can affect some receptors re neurotransmitters) so maybe look into rhodiola or GABA supplements? Examine.com will have more info.

BadgerNetics

Awards
Good question. I recommend ashwaghanda for most people, as most don't get negative side effects from it. Many also reporting great sleep on Androgin, so if there is a rise in cortisol, it doesn't seem like much.
good tip, I just recommended this.
Some people have problems with ashwganda, but most people report great benefit. Do you think rhodiola (adaptogen) is a good substitute for those who can’t tolerate ashwganda?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
good tip, I just recommended this.
Some people have problems with ashwganda, but most people report great benefit. Do you think rhodiola (adaptogen) is a good substitute for those who can’t tolerate ashwganda?

Give ours a try. Very high grade Rhodiola.

Stern3657

Awards
Any concerns taking 3 capsules on hard workout days?

nick76

nick76

Awards
I'm a believer. Almost done with my first bottle at 2 caps a day. Bench has gone up considerably, looking a bit fuller. Only side to report has been pretty frequent nightmares, could be linked to stress at my new job. Otherwise enjoying my run.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any noticeable difference/improvements at 3 caps a day?
I can't compare it to 2 caps since I never did 2 caps a day at the present formula. But what I can say is very noticeable improvements in my bench and leg press, very rapidly. Great sleep. Great appetite. Pumped look.