ANDROGIN product FAQ NEW BLR PRODUCT!!!

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Acv also treats sibo - which can worsen reflux than through upward pressure.. I’m done. Best of luck $.02 from a registered dietitian. Bandaid solutions of western medicine....

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far we have yet to see side effects.
Lets take a second to admire how awesome Androgin is
100% natural origin.
SARM
GH secretagogue
No Negative side effects thus far.
Heart protective
Liver protective
Brain protective
Prevents suppression. Potentially enough to run alongside suppressive compounds to prevent suppression. (Unsure here)

SARMS are supposed to be different because they are supposed to not carry the side effects of anabolic steroids but many of the synthetic SARMS DO in fact have these side effects. Many are suppressive.
This is the first legit anabolic I know of that is actually healthy to take.
So basically Androgin is cycle support! lol I do look forward to running this as soon as some other items are finished so as to remove other stimulus/variables.

I am very intrigued by the graphics you posted with the structure of these compounds as compared to traditional steroid skeletons. Have you come across any other natural compounds during development that looked structurally similar but when tested did not seem to have any activity?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So basically Androgin is cycle support! lol I do look forward to running this as soon as some other items are finished so as to remove other stimulus/variables.

I am very intrigued by the graphics you posted with the structure of these compounds as compared to traditional steroid skeletons. Have you come across any other natural compounds during development that looked structurally similar but when tested did not seem to have any activity?
Quite a few yah. I have a list somewhere. Ill try to dig it up.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I also noticed sleep improvement and nap improvement lol. A 15min power nap gets me refreshed whereas before that was just not a thing

... I’m no chemist but because structures are similar does not mean they are at all similar or have similar effects? You take hydrogen and oxygen and we get...water

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also noticed sleep improvement and nap improvement lol. A 15min power nap gets me refreshed whereas before that was just not a thing

... I’m no chemist but because structures are similar does not mean they are at all similar or have similar effects? You take hydrogen and oxygen and we get...water
This makes no sense though.
How would combining oxygen and hydrogen to get water be compared to the chemical structure of something binding to the androgen receptor?
In this case the chemical structure is why it binds to the receptor it does so, yea, similar structure has alot to do with it.
Which is why, you will notice many anabolic steroids have similar chemical structure

Oxygen and hydrogen are both extremely flammable gases. They are in fact similar.
Take a look at the structure of some anabolic steroids.
This is not coincidence.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A good way to think of it is like a key.
Certain keys fit into certain locks.

What happens after the key is in place varies depending on the chemicals other structural features.
For example some are methylated
Some are androgenic
some are estrogenic
some are antiandrogenic

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we investigate further we see that those ginsenosides that closely resemble anabolic steroid structure not only resemble them structurally but mechanically as well as most bind to androgen receptors and have strong anabolic actions.

"A series of dammarane triterpenoid saponins, also known as phytosteroids, were reported asthe primary ingredients of Ginseng, and indicated broad spectral pharmacological actions, including anti-cancer, anti-inflammation andanti-fatigue. The skeletons of the dammarane triterpenoid aglycone are structurally similar to the steroid hormones. "

Rg1 upregulates promyogenic kinases, especially Akt, resulting in improvement of myoblast differentiation and myotube growth.

Rb1 and Rb2 upregulate myotube growth and myogenic differentiation through activating Akt/mammalian target of rapamycin signaling and inducing myogenic conversion of fibroblasts. Thus, our first finding indicates that Rb1 and Rb2 have strong potential as a helpful remedy to prevent and treat muscle atrophy, such as age-related muscular dystrophy.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ppl should be nearing completion of first bottles.
not getting enough feedback for the amount that was bought.
Even a month on a natural anabolic is a little too early to get much benefit out of. Even real anabolics can take more than a month to shine. I think 2-3 months should give us a better idea of the efficacy of this product.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ppl should be nearing completion of first bottles.
not getting enough feedback for the amount that was bought.
Most people don't do logs or reviews unfortunately. I've worked retail for a long time, and one thing that always stuck was over 90 percent of people, you'll never get their feedback, whether good or bad.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Most people don't do logs or reviews unfortunately. I've worked retail for a long time, and one thing that always stuck was over 90 percent of people, you'll never get their feedback, whether good or bad.
In my retail experience, you’re more likely to get the bad reviews. Seems like the people with good experiences just say to themselves “cool it works” then move on with their lives.
I would like to see the experience of people after 6-8 weeks though. I do think 4 is a bit early to tell

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In my retail experience, you’re more likely to get the bad reviews. Seems like the people with good experiences just say to themselves “cool it works” then move on with their lives.
I would like to see the experience of people after 6-8 weeks though. I do think 4 is a bit early to tell
You are absolutely right. The Karen's will come out of the woodwork before the grateful ones. People love drama.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I take my first dose at around 4:00am usually and as you might expect, I can be quite groggy at that time. Here and there I will forget if I took the Androgin or not in the morning. Would there be an issue taking a second dose of Androgin not long after taking the first?

Again, this would only happen if I took an extra dose because I thought I forgot to take it when I really did lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take my first dose at around 4:00am usually and as you might expect, I can be quite groggy at that time. Here and there I will forget if I took the Androgin or not in the morning. Would there be an issue taking a second dose of Androgin not long after taking the first?

Again, this would only happen if I took an extra dose because I thought I forgot to take it when I really did lol
No, there won't be a negative issue.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
No, there won't be a negative issue.
I’m curious, would a second dose be better 2 hours after a low/no carb lunch and 2 hours before a post-workout carb feast, OR 2 hours after the completion of the carb feast which falls about an hour before bed?

I’ll be giving this product a go shortly.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m curious, would a second dose be better 2 hours after a low/no carb lunch and 2 hours before a post-workout carb feast, OR 2 hours after the completion of the carb feast which falls about an hour before bed?

I’ll be giving this product a go shortly.
If running 2 caps a day, due to half like probably not being 24 hours or longer, I would still split the doses evenly through the day, so you have stable levels in the blood. That would ultimately be more optimal than taking the dose very close together for the GH stimulating purpose.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stopped running it, it ended up making me too lethargic and my heart was getting racey at times. Compared to Vector I liked Vector better, only thing with Vector was it made me too tired after dosing but there was at least a lil strength gain within 2 weeks of taking it then leveled off.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I stopped running it, it ended up making me too lethargic and my heart was getting racey at times. Compared to Vector I liked Vector better, only thing with Vector was it made me too tired after dosing but there was at least a lil strength gain within 2 weeks of taking it then leveled off.
You take minerals? Could potentially be a mineral imbalance.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, but some1 else on this forum mentioned that they had to discontinue the product because of how it made him feel. As of right now I am fine. It was only when I took androgin that I became more tired(not like sleepy just lethargic) and sometimes it would get my heart racey, so I ended up taking 2 caps during the night time. Ended up discontinuing because of the sides and overall didn't see much from it, maybe a got a slight pump; performance wise I didn't see anything. Hey man if this product works for some people then all means keep taking it, it just wasn't for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, people are running more? What’s the most efficacious dosage you’ve found in studies or anecdotally?
I think someone Brundel knows is running 3 caps a day but I think Brundel did a really good job of nailing the correct dose for most people with the 2.

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
No, but some1 else on this forum mentioned that they had to discontinue the product because of how it made him feel. As of right now I am fine. It was only when I took androgin that I became more tired(not like sleepy just lethargic) and sometimes it would get my heart racey, so I ended up taking 2 caps during the night time. Ended up discontinuing because of the sides and overall didn't see much from it, maybe a got a slight pump; performance wise I didn't see anything. Hey man if this product works for some people then all means keep taking it, it just wasn't for me.
I believe the other guy said it was making his anxiety worse, in a way I would prefer NOT to be reading this type of thing now that I've ordered, lol, in all seriousness though, what can potentially be causing these "sides" in some people? (and I know everyone can react differently)

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the other guy said it was making his anxiety worse, in a way I would prefer NOT to be reading this type of thing now that I've ordered, lol, in all seriousness though, what can potentially be causing these "sides" in some people? (and I know everyone can react differently)
yea his heart was getting racey like mine. I dont have anxiety that bad so it didnt make me get anxious. it did make me lethargic so I dosed it during the night time and made my heart rate elevate. Everyone else seems to be fine, I finished near 3/4 bottles and realized with the sides and no benefits in performance at the gym I stopped. I would of continued finishing the bottle but didnt like the sides.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
heart has androgen receptors so does many organs, thus the ginsenosides beneficial affects on MI prevention, cardioprotective benefits but that may be at lower dose and with multiple ginsenosides binding with some neutralizing affect. if you take just a handful of specific ginsenosides with high amounts (cyclodextrin) while possibly lacking some other neutralizing ginsenosides, you may get unexpected results (i.e high heart rate). RG1 is known to be effective stress adaptogen - normalizing cortisol response but at high doses??? Do not mean to attack the product or bash. alot of unknowns in my opinion, more research and testing may need to be done. for some it appears to be working well, others with sensitive stress response may need to be careful. this depends on your own physiology. Some may take **** ton of stimulants and be perfectly fine and others get fu$ked up from just 1 cup of coffee. Brundel please correct me

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
heart has androgen receptors so does many organs, thus the ginsenosides beneficial affects on MI prevention, cardioprotective benefits but that may be at lower dose and with multiple ginsenosides binding with some neutralizing affect. if you take just a handful of specific ginsenosides with high amounts (cyclodextrin) while possibly lacking some other neutralizing ginsenosides, you may get unexpected results (i.e high heart rate). RG1 is known to be effective stress adaptogen - normalizing cortisol response but at high doses??? Do not mean to attack the product or bash. alot of unknowns in my opinion, more research and testing may need to be done. for some it appears to be working well, others with sensitive stress response may need to be careful. this depends on your own physiology. Some may take **** ton of stimulants and be perfectly fine and others get fu$ked up from just 1 cup of coffee. Brundel please correct me
Like other things, many love ashwaghanda extracts, and some claim it gives them horrible, and long term side effects. I like Ashwaghanda and BPC157, but reddit is riddled with many that claim it gave them permanent negative side effects. Some people spaz on 200mg of caffeine, but I can take 300 to 400 just fine. My mother in law swears NAC gives her horrible side effects, but 1800mg daily treats me great.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Going on week 4 (stacked with folli and vector ). Strength is definitely up. Feeling great, fuller, stronger. Hunger is up but manageable.

One issue maybe. Cystic acne on my neck just started showing up last week and it’s kinda bad. Any chance it’s related to T increase? Anyone else? Or is this just my $h!tty endocrine system?

Finally, any advice for handling?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going on week 4 (stacked with folli and vector ). Strength is definitely up. Feeling great, fuller, stronger. Hunger is up but manageable.

One issue maybe. Cystic acne on my neck just started showing up last week and it’s kinda bad. Any chance it’s related to T increase? Anyone else? Or is this just my $h!tty endocrine system?

I’ve noticed an increase in facial acne too. Probably increase in T.

No real noticeable effects in libido or erectile quality yet tbh

Definitely feel fuller though. Pumps are pretty solid too

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately the forums are just slow as well.
View attachment 203679
View attachment 203680
multiple chemicals in nature have steroid similar / backbone - doesnt make it anabolic automatically... cholesterol n vitd
Vitamin D is actually a hormone. And is anabolic in its own right.

Abstract

Vitamin D is known to be important for calcium homeostasis and bone metabolism. It also has important direct effects on skeletal muscle. Unlike authentic vitamins, which cannot be synthesized in the body, vitamin D is produced in the skin using sunlight. Through its nuclear receptor (ie, vitamin D receptor) located throughout the body, including skeletal muscle, vitamin D initiates genomic and nongenomic pathways regulating multiple actions, including myocyte proliferation and growth. In some studies, vitamin D supplementation has been shown to increase muscle strength, particularly in people who are vitamin D deficient. Higher serum levels of vitamin D are associated with reduced injury rates and improved sports performance. In a subset of the population, vitamin D appears to play a role in muscle strength, injury prevention, and sports performance.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea his heart was getting racey like mine. I dont have anxiety that bad so it didnt make me get anxious. it did make me lethargic so I dosed it during the night time and made my heart rate elevate. Everyone else seems to be fine, I finished near 3/4 bottles and realized with the sides and no benefits in performance at the gym I stopped. I would of continued finishing the bottle but didnt like the sides.
Sounds like hypoglycemia. Since these compounds can reduce glucose levels and increase insulin sensitivity and its being taken on a empty stomach this isnt super surprising. Try with food. Not 2 caps at once.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Unfortunately many things that are anabolic can cause these sides (acne)
Could be androgenic sides from the anabolic itself
Could be high test
could be high test converting to estro
could be DHT

I suggest getting some bulk b5 and l carnitine. Take 1-2g carnitine in split doses and 5g b5 in split doses.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And while some things that have the dammarane steroid backbone are not anabolic ginsenosides absolutely are.
Ive posted nearly a dozen studies indicating such

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel very strong and big in the gym !! I’m almost out of bottle one too.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Day 23: Still sleeping awesome. Very deep. I use to wake up multiple times a night. Muscle fullness is still there. Increased pumps and endurance in the gym. My traps looked insane after my workout yesterday.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had reduced palpitations at the start of this week and I've been dealing with that for about 3 years. So at least in my case it actually seems to help my cardiovascular system out.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've had reduced palpitations at the start of this week and I've been dealing with that for about 3 years. So at least in my case it actually seems to help my cardiovascular system out.
I'm glad to hear!

And one of the best things that can also be done to maintain proper heart rhythm is to maintain proper mineral balance.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 23: Still sleeping awesome. Very deep. I use to wake up multiple times a night. Muscle fullness is still there. Increased pumps and endurance in the gym. My traps looked insane after my workout yesterday.
My buddy who's been taking Androgin is looking swole. Like that point when your taking an oral aas and the muscles seem to get that 3d look. Only 5lbs weight increase but leaner so overall probably more.

I might document my own recovery cycle. About a year off the gym then i got covid. Androgin has really helped me get back at it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are multiple studies showing ginsenosides to be cardio protective. One of the great things about androgin.
No heart, liver or brain toxicity.

Oswizle

Awards
Im just about to finish my first bottle... Pumps are gnarly and definitely feeling more solid ... its starting to work its magic ... I'm working out 3x a week full body and playing full court basketball for 4 hours a week atm.... eating alot lately also

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
I'm excited to get mine, maybe I will log it too, I know I read it but just to confirm, the consensus is that nothing is needed to be used during or after running this, yes?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm excited to get mine, maybe I will log it too, I know I read it but just to confirm, the consensus is that nothing is needed to be used during or after running this, yes?
Yes, that is correct.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope no PCT

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still loving the deep sleep with the refreshed feeling when I wake up. Muscle fullness has increased. So far so good!

Frenzy382

Awards
Anyone ordered directly from Blr in the last couple of days? I put in an order for a couple of bottles of Androgin and have shipped to UK via priority mail..nome of this USPS rubbish. I received a confirmation of purchase, but haven't heard a thing from them since.
I sent a query through as well...nothing.

Anyone else experiencing the same?
Thnx

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Half way into my fourth week on Androgin. First 2 weeks I dosed 2 caps/day, am pre workout and pm with dinner. Been on 3 caps/day for the last week and a half adding an afternoon dose.

I'm getting the great sleep and heavy dreaming everyone else is reporting.

Also noticing body recomp, all day fullness and significant strength increase. Mind muscle connection a bit stronger as well.

Around day 7 or 8 I had an insane libido and random erections throughout the day. This lasted for 2 days before things returned to baseline.

Fwiw I'm 47 years old, natty almost 30 years training. Strength increases across all exercises out of the blue aren't the norm for me anymore so this supplement is definitely having a noticeable effect.

Mood is good, feel a good energy throughout the day. Seems to decrease the need for coffee. A couple cups before my training and then nothing else the rest of the day.

Felt it might have been getting a bit of anxiety/short fuse a few weeks in but cutting back the caffeine intake seemed to solve that.

About to get into bottle #2. Really enjoying this so far.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds good, concerned about possible lethargy with the potential gh increases.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ordered directly from Blr in the last couple of days? I put in an order for a couple of bottles of Androgin and have shipped to UK via priority mail..nome of this USPS rubbish. I received a confirmation of purchase, but haven't heard a thing from them since.
I sent a query through as well...nothing.

Anyone else experiencing the same?
Thnx
Did you message us through the contact page on our site?