3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am 2 days in so far! Slept really well last night.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just curious if anyone in Canada has received theirs yet? I know it’s a slow process and mine hasn’t hit customs yet which could be a day or two or weeks lol
Got mine this week

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was after a few months. Keep in mind that testosterone increase is not how this product works though so while its nice to know, it doesnt really matter if its elevated or not with regards to the products efficacy.
I think we would be happy without significant decrease considering all of the ingredients bind to the androgen receptor.
THis is NOT the product to take specifically to raise testosterone levels.
The elevation we saw was only mentioned because we expected it to drop alot.
Oh no Brundel I am having flashbacks to the Vector thread from a couple of years ago....................lol. I for one am happy with a phyto-androgen that has negligible to zero effect on test levels.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh no Brundel I am having flashbacks to the Vector thread from a couple of years ago....................lol. I for one am happy with a phyto-androgen that has negligible to zero effect on test levels.
It has one interesting trait that is unique to androgin. It blocks the feedback loop that causes suppression. So....its possible we will find that it prevents suppression on cycle with other anabolics.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This shuts down natural test production right? Always hard to tell with these "natural anabolics"

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This shuts down natural test production right? Always hard to tell with these "natural anabolics"
The bloodwork that has been run after this product was tested has shown no suppression. More bloodwork from more individuals will be needed to say for certain but I don’t think Brundel believes it will be suppressive.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
It has one interesting trait that is unique to androgin. It blocks the feedback loop that causes suppression. So....its possible we will find that it prevents suppression on cycle with other anabolics.
Do we know the mechanism of this? Which step of the feedback loop does it hijack?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are studies showing that it actually blocks suppression.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do we know the mechanism of this? Which step of the feedback loop does it hijack?
Its multifaceted of course but to try to simply describe.
One way AAS cause suppression is via conversion to estrogens. This signals the HPTA that too much estrogen is being made so because it is made primarily from testosterone the signal (LH) is shut off to make more testosterone. Because its not your natural test increasing the estrogen per se your natural test plummets.
IN addition we see drops in GHRH, LH, FSH etc caused by excessive AR expression.
With Ginsenosides there is no conversion to estrogens. so no LH signal shutoff.
There is also no drop in GHRH,LH or FSH seen with the increased AR expression. In fact for some reason it appears to do the opposite. Raise these at least some.

So we expect no suppression. Possibly a minor rise in test levels.
Over time we may see this as an adjunct on other cycles to keep test functioning.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Still sleeping good and waking up feeling great. I would have to say that the muscle fullness is more pronounced as the days go by. I seem to be waking up, taking a dose and noticing fullness/pumped feeling first thing in the morning. Also to note...I'm definitely noticing some increase in erection quality. Similar to a low dose tadalafil or when I took high doses of Panax.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@brundel I might’ve missed it but are there any logs on here to follow? I remember people logging Vector before

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@brundel I might’ve missed it but are there any logs on here to follow? I remember people logging Vector before
Not as of yet...would love to see you guys make some though!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

The ANDROGIN Experience

Here is one log. I believe there is another one up. If I find it, I'll link you there as well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The ANDROGIN Experience

Here is one log. I believe there is another one up. If I find it, I'll link you there as well.
Nice

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time taking one at night before bed was yesterday and wow big difference from my second dose in the evening. Woke up and felt like I was sleeping forever little groggy, definitely strong sleep enhancer.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many GHRP, GHRH, Ghrelin mimetics, GH cause improved sleep.
They tend to reduce the amount of wake episodes and improve slow wave and REM sleep.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also want to mention because I think there is some confusion.
Yes Androgin increases growth hormone. Its similar in strength to GHRP6.
But thats not the primary MOA. Primary MOA is as a SARM. It directly binds to androgen receptors causing an anabolic response.
GH is a bonus.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 9: Still sleeping good and waking up feeling great. I would have to say that the muscle fullness is more pronounced as the days go by. I seem to be waking up, taking a dose and noticing fullness/pumped feeling first thing in the morning. Also to note...I'm definitely noticing some increase in erection quality. Similar to a low dose tadalafil or when I took high doses of Panax.
Do you take it at night? If so does it impair your sleep?

h968042

Awards
I can attest to the improved sleep. I’m having very detailed and multiple dreams each nite. It’s crazy. If the anabolic effects are the true benefit, then this will be really something special.

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
Is there any coupon codes yet, for BLR or even StrongSupplements?

I very sadly missed the official launch on this and I am ordering from overseas

(first time trying a product from you guys, I know, I know, better later than never tho lol)

Nice weekend to everyone!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there any coupon codes yet, for BLR or even StrongSupplements?

I very sadly missed the official launch on this and I am ordering from overseas

(first time trying a product from you guys, I know, I know, better later than never tho lol)

Nice weekend to everyone!
You can use KAT15 on our site. Gets you 15% off

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
ANDROGIN10 on strong supplement shop
You can use KAT15 on our site. Gets you 15% off

Doesn't even cover shipping, dammit, lol, I very much appreciate it though! I may just have to order less

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, from another thread-
We ran tests on ginsenosides for nearly 2 years.
I wont go into all of the different aspects but we tested 9 different extracts and synthetic ginsenosides.
Even mixed ginsenosides at 80% failed to cause any response or effect we could document.
Basically we had to make pure ginsenosides, encase them in cyclodextrins and then add the complex bioavailability package to prevent metabolism and assist with absorption.
The dose in the product is much higher than you might think.
Average ginsenosides in ginseng root is 1-3%
ours is 98%
80% standardized extracts are not super expensive but you get mixed ginsenosides and not enough of the ones we want specifically.

"Ginseng is typically administered orally, after which the ingredients are exposed to gastric juices, digestive enzymes, and bacterial enzymes. Intact ginsenosides are absorbed only from the intestines (the absorption rate is as low as 0.1% to 3.7%) "https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659629/

So according to the above lets save average you absorb 1.5% ginsenosides normally.
The addition of the cyclodextrin complex increases solubility 75x and oral bioavailability up to 20x.
So lets say now 30%. Then we add the bioavailabiliy and metabolic package and we expect to see at least 40 to 50% bioavailabilty.

So......100mg of ours you absorb, conservatively, 50mg.
100mg of normal ginsenosides you absorb 1.5mg.

The dose doesnt seem high but it is drastically higher than anything ever made available.

I dont know what the upper limit is for this stuff but I know it was effective at half the dose in the product and before we added the echinacoside and acteoside etc. Which by the way have 0% bioavailability without our methods of enhancement.

The good news....
Androgin is a natural SARM and GH secretagogue.
But....unlike all its synthetic cousins it is heart protective
Liver protective
Brain protective
Testosterone suppression blocking.
0 side effect having
FIRE in a bottle.

I think if you want to try higher doses its up to you.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Day 15: Sleep is still awesome. I now have some added hunger that developed. I know others have experienced it early on. I still have the fullness/pumped feeling almost 24/7 now.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love seeing that the good sleep has only continued!!

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Have not noticed much in terms of sleep, but slight strength increase and noticeable fullness about 10 days in...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With GH optimization and deeper sleep anyone noticing better skin and hair? Or is too soon to see these benefits?
This sort of thing takes time. In GH terms I would expect 6 months or so before you look visibly different with regards to skin, hair nails. This is because it takes time for new skin, hair and nails to grow.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With GH optimization and deeper sleep anyone noticing better skin and hair? Or is too soon to see these benefits?
I think we may need to be a little patient to see those benefits. Changing skin can take some time IME.

Brundel did you run into any sides with higher doses? Thinking roughly 4 caps/day personally.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we may need to be a little patient to see those benefits. Changing skin can take some time IME.

Brundel did you run into any sides with higher doses? Thinking roughly 4 caps/day personally.
So far we have yet to see side effects.
Lets take a second to admire how awesome Androgin is
100% natural origin.
SARM
GH secretagogue
No Negative side effects thus far.
Heart protective
Liver protective
Brain protective
Prevents suppression. Potentially enough to run alongside suppressive compounds to prevent suppression. (Unsure here)

SARMS are supposed to be different because they are supposed to not carry the side effects of anabolic steroids but many of the synthetic SARMS DO in fact have these side effects. Many are suppressive.
This is the first legit anabolic I know of that is actually healthy to take.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far we have yet to see side effects.
Lets take a second to admire how awesome Androgin is
100% natural origin.
SARM
GH secretagogue
No Negative side effects thus far.
Heart protective
Liver protective
Brain protective
Prevents suppression. Potentially enough to run alongside suppressive compounds to prevent suppression. (Unsure here)

SARMS are supposed to be different because they are supposed to not carry the side effects of anabolic steroids but many of the synthetic SARMS DO in fact have these side effects. Many are suppressive.
This is the first legit anabolic I know of that is actually healthy to take.
I was super excited to try this, but unfortunately I've had acid reflux issues crop up recently. I was disappointed when I saw the final formula as the piperine would almost certainly be a reflux trigger for myself (it bothers me in other supplements), gotta get this reflux under control so I can try this exciting new supplement out in the future.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was super excited to try this, but unfortunately I've had acid reflux issues crop up recently. I was disappointed when I saw the final formula as the piperine would almost certainly be a reflux trigger for myself (it bothers me in other supplements), gotta get this reflux under control so I can try this exciting new supplement out in the future.
Have you tried supplementing with betain hcl?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried supplementing with betain hcl?
Not yet, I've been considering it. I'm dealing with LPR, with which Betaine appears to have limited data pertaining to it's usefulness.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use to have that problem but ever since I started using apple cider vinegar it has completely subsided. Every morning 1st thing I take two tbs with 1/4 tsp of ginger, turmeric and real salt.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use to have that problem but ever since I started using apple cider vinegar it has completely subsided. Every morning 1st thing I take two tbs with 1/4 tsp of ginger, turmeric and real salt.
With LPR style reflux it seems that pepsin is expelled from the stomach into the airway regions. When pepsin is exposed to low pH substances, whether stomach acid, soda pop, fruit drinks etc. it's activated and starts eating away at whatever area it's present in. With LPR taking apple cider vinegar would be all but guaranteed to lead to a pretty nasty flareup, I had issues initially in my throat until I moved to an alkaline diet. I'm still refluxing a tiny bit after some meals, vinegar would be a terrible thing for me to ingest right now.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far I like what I see . I have changed nothing in my routine other than add androgen and I definitely look more full yet .
7E4EFD61-1EA7-4562-A0AF-E15E5FF396BE.jpg

I am really liking it . I’m getting my workout partner on it and one of my clients so let’s see what 3-6 months can do of every day use. I will report back on my peps when they start to use it !!

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I love reading that, because about ten years ago I had the camera down my neck and was told "Oh, you'll be on this and that prescription tablet for the rest of your days due to excess reflux, etc"
Said "My clanging b0llocks! Not having that!" So I started taking tsp Turmeric, tsp Ginger, tsp Cayenne pepper and Cider Vinegar in boiling hot water first thing every morning and within days the reflux had subsided exponentially.

Same with asthma. I won't go into it, as it causes huge arguments on Bodybuilding forums, but a supplement really messed my asthma up and I was put on all sorts of medication (which didn't really work), so I looked to Mullein Lung Complex, Repsitrol from HelloLife and Follidrone, and my breathing was back to normal. Incredible really.

Anyway, sorry for taking the topic way off track, but I think any issues with reflux and Androgin can be ironed out with the wee tincture that Duke tipped on.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
With LPR style reflux it seems that pepsin is expelled from the stomach into the airway regions. When pepsin is exposed to low pH substances, whether stomach acid, soda pop, fruit drinks etc. it's activated and starts eating away at whatever area it's present in. With LPR taking apple cider vinegar would be all but guaranteed to lead to a pretty nasty flareup, I had issues initially in my throat until I moved to an alkaline diet. I'm still refluxing a tiny bit after some meals, vinegar would be a terrible thing for me to ingest right now.
ur LPR is most likely due to inadequate acid production. as the stomach contents sit there longer than usual ~chyme mixture (45min-1hr). LES relaxes which leads to LPR. what you want to do is increase the stomach acid so contents can be "chymed" enough for Duodenol sphincters to relax and allow contents to Duodenum. Take ACV and ginger tea with each meal. No mint or chocolate also which relaxes the LES

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ur LPR is most likely due to inadequate acid production. as the stomach contents sit there longer than usual ~chyme mixture (45min-1hr). LES relaxes which leads to LPR. what you want to do is increase the stomach acid so contents can be "chymed" enough for Duodenol sphincters to relax and allow contents to Duodenum. Take ACV and ginger tea with each meal. No mint or chocolate also which relaxes the LES
Without proper testing there is no way for me to know what my stomach acid levels are low, normal or high. Unfortunately my physician wasn't interested in any sort of testing when I consulted with him, all he wanted to do was prescribe me a PPI which seems unlikely to help and more likely to lead to long term issues. I've seen some interesting home tests where you can ingest baking soda and water first thing in the morning to see if it makes you burp within 5 minutes. The thinking is that the baking soda should react with your stomach acid and create gas which makes you burp. Super unscientific but better than nothing.

I have zero interest in apple cider vinegar, if I'm still refluxing aerosolized pepsin into my airways (some can end up in mouth and throat as well) ingesting something so acidic is going to activate the pepsin and lead to problems, most likely leaving me with throat irritation and possibly damage. Once I'm no longer experiencing any reflux symptoms it's something I can consider, but at the moment it's going to make matters worse. With Betaine supplements at least they are encapsulated which makes it safer in that the acidic contents most likely make it to my stomach unless a capsule gets lodged on the way down, but vinegar ingestion goes against every LPR treatment plan that I've come across, and I've read a ton at this point.

In respect the BLR and Brundel I'll end this discussion here as it's seriously off topic at this point. Perhaps I can start up a thread in a more appropriate subforum.