brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
INCINDERINE LAUNCH IS LIVE
CODE FIRE for 25% off everything on site.
Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way Black friday sale is live
Code BLACK for 30% off

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Ordered 2 Lean Muscle Stacks..
First time taking Androgin and even tho I was initially hoping that my first Androgin run would be on a bulk but instead using it for a cut alongside other goodies. Does it make much of a difference taking Androgin as directed(morning and night) or could I take both of the servings together before training as some people I know have been doing and really enjoying their sessions?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered 2 Lean Muscle Stacks..
First time taking Androgin and even tho I was initially hoping that my first Androgin run would be on a bulk but instead using it for a cut alongside other goodies. Does it make much of a difference taking Androgin as directed(morning and night) or could I take both of the servings together before training as some people I know have been doing and really enjoying their sessions?
You can take it however you like. IN testing we did 1 am and 1 pm but if you take it pre workout and like it there is no issue continuing to do so. The idea behind the twice a day administration is an even blood concentration of the active ingredients.
But use it in whatever way best works for you.
I love Androgin. Stuff is really solid.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Been taking the lean muscle stack for the past 2 weeks. Had some really bad chest infection and trouble with breathing so I’ve been off training for a month but decided to start taking the the stack anyway in hopes I’ll start training sooner but had to postpone training for a bit longer. Came here to report how amazing I’ve been feeling since taking Androgin. My energy levels are so good and the sleep is phenomenal. Usually sleep 6-7hr but with Androgin been sleeping 7-8 and have like the deepest sleep. Upon waking up I just feel so rejuvenated and full of energy/well being the whole day. Getting back into MMA training after Christmas and can’t wait to see how this shines.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been taking the lean muscle stack for the past 2 weeks. Had some really bad chest infection and trouble with breathing so I’ve been off training for a month but decided to start taking the the stack anyway in hopes I’ll start training sooner but had to postpone training for a bit longer. Came here to report how amazing I’ve been feeling since taking Androgin. My energy levels are so good and the sleep is phenomenal. Usually sleep 6-7hr but with Androgin been sleeping 7-8 and have like the deepest sleep. Upon waking up I just feel so rejuvenated and full of energy/well being the whole day. Getting back into MMA training after Christmas and can’t wait to see how this shines.
This is what I notice first as well. JUst the improved sleep and recovery. Over time the other effects come. Hope you are feeling better!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way we are having a winter sale.
25% off with code WINTER24

Pre made stacks wont be discounted because they are pre discounted so if you want a stack just add the items solo.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just about to start a long term Androgin run in the next few weeks. Is there a consensus best time to dose the two capsules? Does it make any difference taking this with food vs away from meals? If I take before meals how long should I wait to eat?

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
I'm just about to start a long term Androgin run in the next few weeks. Is there a consensus best time to dose the two capsules? Does it make any difference taking this with food vs away from meals? If I take before meals how long should I wait to eat?
Brundel explains in previous few posts that the idea behind the twice a day administration is an even blood concentration of the active ingredients. That is.. taking one capsule in the morning couple of hours prior to your first meal and another capsule at night couple of hours after your last meal. Having said that you can take the capsules however you want. When I was running Androgin some months ago I would mostly stick to this regimen but every now and then I would take both capsules at once prior to my training.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel explains in previous few posts that the idea behind the twice a day administration is an even blood concentration of the active ingredients. That is.. taking one capsule in the morning couple of hours prior to your first meal and another capsule at night couple of hours after your last meal. Having said that you can take the capsules however you want. When I was running Androgin some months ago I would mostly stick to this regimen but every now and then I would take both capsules at once prior to my training.
Thanks for the reply. I don't typically have a few hours available in the morning to wait before ingesting some calories as I typically either have a homemade oat milk latte to start my day on non training days, and on training days I typically have a preworkout drink shortly after waking which is followed by a small preworkout meal. I'll try first thing in the morning dosing for simplicity's sake and see how this treats me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply. I don't typically have a few hours available in the morning to wait before ingesting some calories as I typically either have a homemade oat milk latte to start my day on non training days, and on training days I typically have a preworkout drink shortly after waking which is followed by a small preworkout meal. I'll try first thing in the morning dosing for simplicity's sake and see how this treats me.
You can certainly try without food. Androgin doesn't seem to bother me much on empty stomach.