ANDROGIN new Black lion Research ANABOLIC is here.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing wrong with a go big or go home approach.
Haha that’s usually how I do everything in life lol. I think there would be some great synergy and even allow for a surplus of calories while dropping fat simultaneously.

Oswizle

Awards
dosing question.... 2 a day? brundel mentioned earlier something about 2 on an empty stomach in the AM and 1 b4 bed ...

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I honestly dont know Im pushing to get it done before midnight, we have staff working round the clock presently to make sure we have stock not just of Androgin but of everything else so we dont have an OOS issue mid sale.
Dont stress though I dont think itll sell out in 24 hours. I expect if we sell out itll be in a 3 day range.
If you get in on it within 24 hours there should be no problems. Lets say for safety, 9pm tonight.
Pacific standard time USA.
Also we setup international sales so you guys in EU and Canada should be good to go.

Please read our shipping terms if you are international.
Thanks, brother, I was able to grab some. Always happy to support the company and your innovations.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 on, 2 off?

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 on, 2 off?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bought 3 last night for a 12 week run! Super excited.

I know you should always run a new product by itself first to gauge its effects but I can’t stop myself from creating potential future stacks in the mean time.

What do you guys think of:

Androgin
BMP
MyoSynergy Elite

I’ve used bmp multiple times with great success and had good results from the original myosynergy so expect the improved formula from Matt to be even better. Everything I’ve used from BLR has always been top notch (I’ve run multiple bottles of vector and follidrone a few different times).

Perhaps overkill or perhaps a ridiculously awesome recomp stack?
I'll be running it with BMP because I just run BMP year long now. But I'll ABSOLUTELY be able to tell how Androgin does on it's own while on BMP.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Results?
Muscle fullness?
LBM gain?
Vascularity?
What to expect?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have too many supplements to run including an upcoming PH run in less then a month.

Happy to see you putting out some fire brundel, I will def be running this in the future

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds deadly, in a good way. I have 3 myosynergy coming and now 3 androgin. Gonna have to start the cut later than expected to test out these bad boys together.
Same, I have 3 bottles of each...would be a sweet 12 week run. I’m cutting till summer and supps like these are definitely more fun on a bulk but I think they may help a lot while cutting.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds deadly, in a good way. I have 3 myosynergy coming and now 3 androgin. Gonna have to start the cut later than expected to test out these bad boys together.
Same, I have 3 bottles of each...would be a sweet 12 week run. I’m cutting till summer and supps like these are definitely more fun on a bulk but I think they may help a lot while cutting.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes to all.
This is as close to a natural anabolic steroid as there has ever been.
And its coupled with a natural GH secretagogue.

So its like stacking a sarm/steroid with gh peptide.
enough of the hype, did my bottle ship yet??????

Get off the computer and get on the packaging line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just up the protein. In an Anabolic state, you can still gain lean mass in an energy deficit. As long as the deficit is not too low.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is funny thats exactly what I was doing. Sales have been crazy so its all hands on deck. the first 500-1000 should be ready to ship tomorrow.
better up the dose on that new stim and finish the orderS!!! Give valiant extra dose n tie him to the beltline. 48hr shifts!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
better up the dose on that new stim and finish the orderS!!! Give valiant extra dose n tie him to the beltline. 48hr shifts!!!
I'd love to help him, but alas, I don't live in California.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got two bottles, does it also help your testosterone lock into androgen receptor better?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I was in Monaco lol.
The first 30% or so should ship today.
The remainder will ship over the next few days. Give it a bit there were alot and post my having covid there are only 3 shipping guys so....Everything ordered to date SHOULD be out by wed.

Stefr

Awards
The remainder will ship over the next few days. Give it a bit there were alot and post my having covid there are only 3 shipping guys so....Everything ordered to date SHOULD be out by wed.
Hi, do you ship to belgium( eu) thx

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
he is typing this from his presidential suite at monte carlo hotel!! While sipping on some laphroaig, laughing how he tricked dem “fanabolicminds” into funding his exit strategy.. very clever there Bond, James brundel... but yes very excited for my gin cycle!!!

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad I was one of the first to get an order in!

Hoping it's FIFO, cause my body is ready to go!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, do you ship to belgium( eu) thx
Will have to check the site, I dont really control this it is controlled by a computer system and I dont know all of the EU countries shipping ability. I would think yes though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
he is typing this from his presidential suite at monte carlo hotel!! While sipping on some laphroaig, laughing how he tricked dem “fanabolicminds” into funding his exit strategy.. very clever there Bond, James brundel... but yes very excited for my gin cycle!!!
Is funding new project strategy. Should be a pretty exciting year.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is funding new project strategy. Should be a pretty exciting year.
is there potential in dodder seed extract / cuscuta?

I remember taking the old applied nutraceuticals Drive w/ cuscuta, cordyceps, forksolin and body temp increase was real.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there potential in dodder seed extract / cuscuta?

I remember taking the old applied nutraceuticals Drive w/ cuscuta, cordyceps, forksolin and body temp increase was real.
Any studies you are aware of?

Stanfoo

Awards
Does this do anything for libido or is only meant for bodybuilding purposes?

Oswizle

Awards
Got my tracking info a few hours ago!! Yes sirrrr let's do this .. wish I lived in Texas and not SoCal right about now

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BOOM! GOT TRACKING!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my shipping confirmation, let's do this

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any studies you are aware of?

A website stated "Effect on fertility - Experiments show that its flavonoids have estrogen-like effects. It also seems to have a protective role in human sperm; it’s androgen-like action can protect the reproductive organs of male animals, promote the testicular development and the production of testosterone, and prevent the spermatogenic cell from oxidative damage and apoptosis"

with Link to but i am unable to get the full article. abstract doesnt state much: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/266377108_Cuscuta_chinensis_lam_A_systematic_review_on_Ethnopharmacology_phytochemistry_and_pharmacology_of_an_important_traditional_herbal_medicine

couldnt find much more - nevermind for putting the cart before the horse...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this do anything for libido or is only meant for bodybuilding purposes?
This is not intended to effect libido but due to its mechanism of action and its ability to increase testosterone you may see some libido increase. This was reported from some testers.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipping confirmation means very little. I mean, these boxes could be empty for all we know lol
There was this friend of mine who use to always harass me. Nothing harmful but he always had some comment or poke at me.
So I shaved my back and send the hair to him in a supp bottle with duct tape running into the bottle so when he opened it flew out. Apparently his fan was on in his room when he opened.