Andrew732 gets his HGH production with LG's GHENERATE!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Shooting GH is completely different than using GH secreting products or IGF-1. Is that wording better?

After reading certain studies on l-dopa, I'm conflicted on whether or not it's safe at all, let alone for long durations.
But why would it be completely different?

Also, what are the ingredients in this GHenerate?

Curiously,

-Papa-

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It has GHRP-2. That's all that has been released so far.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious about more L-DOPA insights here! :run:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
It has GHRP-2. That's all that has been released so far.
Thanks GMG. The issue w/GHRP-2 orally is that its bioavailability is terrible and you'd have to take grams of it for it to work. This is assuming that GHRP-2 is actually "GHRP-2" and not some knock-off term for an OTC supp like IGF-2.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious about more L-DOPA insights here! :run:
I believe there's another thread for that.

Thanks GMG. The issue w/GHRP-2 orally is that its bioavailability is terrible and you'd have to take grams of it for it to work. This is assuming that GHRP-2 is actually "GHRP-2" and not some knock-off term for an OTC supp like IGF-2.
Oral and sublingual are not really the same. We wouldn't release a product if it had poor results in testing, so I'm sure the team has developed a good method for bioavailability. Now yes, I highly doubt it's going to be the same as pinning, but nobody expects that.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very familiar with that thread.
Just trying to keep the logs specific to the product is all. No reason to use this thread as a debate.

And quite honestly, I don't really know quite what I'm talking about on the subject. I've just read articles both for and against l-dopa, and don't really know which side to choose. I've thoroughly enjoyed each l-dopa/1-C product I've used, but as far as health is concerned, I don't know what to do. I'd feel much safer using a GHRP-2 based product.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just trying to keep the logs specific to the product is all. No reason to use this thread as a debate.

And quite honestly, I don't really know quite what I'm talking about on the subject. I've just read articles both for and against l-dopa, and don't really know which side to choose. I've thoroughly enjoyed each l-dopa/1-C product I've used, but as far as health is concerned, I don't know what to do. I'd feel much safer using a GHRP-2 based product.
You mentioned L-DOPA first, and I was curious about what might follow. I certainly have little interest to debate L-DOPA (in Andrew's GHENERATE thread). I did enough of it in the 1-carboxy thread.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer to smoke L-dopa!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well Boys GHENERATE has arrived, will be updating later.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time to GHenerate some results!!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry it took so long! Looking forward to it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All right man! kick it in high gear....post up some pics;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Here's a pic of the GHENERATE, it has no label but came with a liability contract lol.

I will update again before bed, what I experience from the first dose, 7 pumps under the tongue, here we come GHENERATE!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Here's a pic of the GHENERATE, it has no label but came with a liability contract lol.

I will update again before bed, what I experience from the first dose, 7 pumps under the tongue, here we come GHENERATE!
Nice man! Look forward to the updates!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the ride begins! Have a nice one bro! :)

//CC

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

dose: 7 pumps under the tongue

taste: a bit of a tangy/melon citrus type taste that fades rather quickly

side effects: none

effects: HOLY SMOKES, sleep was solid but my LIBIDO WAS MADNESS. After I would say 20 minutes of ingestion, my erection was the hardest I ever seen and felt it get to. I felt somewhat sleepy but the libido aspect was just crazy, gh releasers hit me quick and I got a feeling am I going to like this product quite well. I waited 4 hours after dinner to dose the GHENERATE.

Recovery: Felt good waking up, sleep was smooth and deep.

recomp effect: Woke up dry and somewhat dehydrated

notes: I also noted that my muscles were cramping up due to pumps just like Powerfull gives me, towards my chest, arms, and hamstrings.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1

effects: HOLY SMOKES, sleep was solid but my LIBIDO WAS MADNESS. After I would say 20 minutes of ingestion, my erection was the hardest I ever seen and felt it get to. I felt somewhat sleepy but the libido aspect was just crazy, gh releasers hit me quick and I got a feeling am I going to like this product quite well. I waited 4 hours after dinner to dose the GHENERATE.

This sounds promising.

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
subbed...interested in this prod, used powerfull and now supersap & 1-c but effects are waning. May try this if I don't decide to do the same routine next time.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

effects: y LIBIDO WAS MADNESS. After I would say 20 minutes of ingestion,

notes: I also noted that my muscles were cramping up due to pumps just like Powerfull gives me, towards my chest, arms, and hamstrings.
I noticed the libido last night although I have this at time in burst anyways so I can no0t say it was this.

I noticed a flushing , different feeling in my legs last night after i took it like a naicin or gaba effect but diffeerent than that. Ill be paying attention to these.

Im glad you said this because I would have forgotten about saying something.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Took 7 pumps under the tongue preworkout, soon to take 7 pumps prebed

sides: just slight pumps and some slight flush/tingle, for me basically NONE

notes: I noticed a decent thermogenic effect without the use of stims pre and during the workout. I felt real relaxed, as the workout went on the more energy I gained, kinda of weird, never experienced that. I also notice my legs are a bit less sore since Sunday, which lets me know this stuff its doing its job. There was no crazy libido spurts on the second dose, but I will see what occurs prebed.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your pickin it apart pretty good. Nice feedback man. I do love powerfulls effect on me after just a couple days. This sounds promising.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 days in and sounds awesome man! im glad the taste is kinda good:) how are you feeling post work out?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2
Took 7 pumps under the tongue preworkout, soon to take 7 pumps prebed

sides: just slight pumps and some slight flush/tingle, for me basically NONE

notes: I noticed a decent thermogenic effect without the use of stims pre and during the workout. I felt real relaxed, as the workout went on the more energy I gained, kinda of weird, never experienced that. I also notice my legs are a bit less sore since Sunday, which lets me know this stuff its doing its job. There was no crazy libido spurts on the second dose, but I will see what occurs prebed.
Awesome! I know what you mean about the increased energy throughout the session. I've used a couple products that have done that to me. Always a nice experience. :)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
How well do you think this LG product will work for recovery? Curious.

If your hormonal panels are much different than the average human's, then I suppose any results of this log are...super/suprahuman and not representative of the "average human"?

For the sake of the log, how andywhy are your hormonal panels so different?[/
QUOTE]

BUMP

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

dosage: 7pumps preworkout and soon 7 pumps prebed

Today I decided to stack GHENERATE with a stimulant, since USP Labs tells their consumers to take Powerfull with Jack3d. All I can say is WOW, my endurance was through the roof, pumps were great; especially my legs. I noticed that my hunger has gone down a bit especially after dosing GHENERATE, similar to any form l-dopa. As I type this I am in somewhat tunnel vision. This stuff is kicking in quick which makes me happy, again I DO NOT EXPECT TO PUT ON LBS OF MUSCLE, but I do expect to lose fat, gain strength, volume to reps, and overall recovery, also libido LOL.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Does it make you feel loopy?
NO, not at all which is why right now I am preferring this to l-dopa. At first I thought today's workout was going to suck big time because of the relaxing effect but boy, it just hits you with a quick surge of focus with calm aggression, kind of hard to explain. This is product is definitely different than other GH releasers I have used in the past, loving the effects thus far.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
NO, not at all which is why right now I am preferring this to l-dopa. At first I thought today's workout was going to suck big time because of the relaxing effect but boy, it just hits you with a quick surge of focus with calm aggression, kind of hard to explain. This is product is definitely different than other GH releasers I have used in the past, loving the effects thus far.
Man, you have me drooling right now!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Great updates man, glad to see it's kickin' in.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard enough. Get this product available now. I have my credit card ready. LOL
When is your crad not ready?:lol:..

Andrew I hope you cut the fat and increase the strength! log is looking great, this product is really saying something 3 days in!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

Today I decided to take 7 pumps pre MMA training and sweated up a storm. still noticing a good focus effect from it, basically nootropic properties. Breathing was also easier when working on ground game. I am noticing some white heads popping out on my chin and cheeks, which for me is good thing LOL. Sleep was great yesterday, felt super cozy which I love, and it was real hard for my bro to wake me up this morning, I was in some serious REM sleep. I definitely do not get the same feeling from other GH releasing products, this product also puts me in a good mood when used during the day. I had a dream that I could remember but not real vivid, just real calm sleep. Again I noticed after dosing the GHENERATE my appetite was suppressed quite a bit.

sides: acne(whiteheads), nothing else

recomp: looking a little drier than usual but nothing special

mood: good

Libido: VERY HIGH

Endurance: good

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4

Today I decided to take 7 pumps pre MMA training and sweated up a storm. still noticing a good focus effect from it, basically nootropic properties. Breating was also easier when working on ground game. I am noticing some white heads popping out on my chin and cheeks, which for me is good thing LOL. Sleep was great yesterday, felt super cozy which I love, and it was real hard for my bro to wake me up this morning, I was in some serious REM sleep. I definitely do not get the same feeling from other GH releasing products, this product also puts me in a good mood when used during the day. I had a dream that I could remember but not real vivid, just real calm sleep. Again I noticed after dosing the GHENERATE my appetite was suppressed quite a bit.

sides: acne(whiteheads), nothing else

recomp: looking a little drier than usual but nothing special

mood: good

Libido: VERY HIGH

Endurance: good
Nice! Glad to hear about your sleep bro! Too bad about the appetite suppression though, but libido seems fine :laugh2:

//CC

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the suppression of appetite i hate. I love it when i'm hungry. Its always easier to grow when your eating. But like concrete said, the libido and sleep is great.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
How well do you think this LG product will work for recovery? Curious.

If your hormonal panels are much different than the average human's, then I suppose any results of this log are...super/suprahuman and not representative of the "average human"?

For the sake of the log, how andywhy are your hormonal panels so different?[/
QUOTE]

BUMP
BUMP. Why no response?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The "how" and "why" portions of your question are both going to be the same answer: Genetics. - In any case, I believe he's just speculating. It would take some blood-work to know for sure.