anavar or h-drol for retaining hair?

adil

Awards
Which of the two mentioned would be more gentle to my hairline?

MPB runs in my genes

noconviction

Awards
I am in the same situation and have noticed an itchy hairline on 60mg of Var, but have been OK with Halo up to 75mg. They are both pretty easy, but I actually think halo is easier then anything else on the hair. I also at a minimum use 5% spiro and 2% nizoral with every cycle.

adil

Awards
I here that it is possible for spiro to actually accelerate hairloss for the first month or so. So this is keeping me from using it. I currently use niz 2% EOD anyway, and intend to bump it up ED while on cycle.

I have now heard of 3 people who have had an itchy scalp and/or lost hair while on var, but no such reports with halo as of yet

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Var is a DHT derivitive, no???although its a very weak androgen though, but h-drol has no androgenicity correct?? So i would assume the h-drol would be your best bet.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
both are mild but i say i have yet to hear of anyone complaining about halodrol sides.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
On my third week of halodrol cycle up to 100mg and no sides yet, but i am not that sensative to hairloss, gyno or zits.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I started at 210lbs bf14% right now im at about 216lbs and 12%bf. all the gains have been lean mass and my bodyfat continues to drop.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
On average about 500-700 calories above maitenance but for today i went way above that cuz on top of what i usually eat i at a whole chicken from the grocery store lol,for fat testing i work at a gym and i had a trainer use calipers to calculate bf%

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
It might be different for some people but I definitely had some hair thinning from Halo. I did 5 weeks of 50/50/75/75/75 gained almost 12 lbs and loved being on Halo!
I didnt notice it till the end of the cycle. Its been 3 weeks since I finished post cycle therapy and my hair has yet to grow back some or get thicker, actually seems a little worse. Went to the doctors and tried to get 2% Nizoral but the doc only gave me 1%. I dont think Halo is as mild as some people think, I think its just a little under dosed.

adil

Awards
hmm, thats the first instance of hdrol thinning hair that i've heard of.

are you are prone to MPB?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
hmm, thats the first instance of hdrol thinning hair that i've heard of.

are you are prone to MPB?
I guess I am. No one in my family is bald at all, my dad is 50 and he still has a lot of hair but its thinning a little at the hairline and crown. I think its because I upped the dose and ran an extra week maybe? This was my first cycle. During the 5th week I thought I noticed some hair thinning and I was thinking it was just in my head since I only read about a few people having thinning on halo.
Whats weird is theres more thinning on the left side as you can see here

I still have a lot of hair but it wasnt thin like this and pretty worried
Heres the right side to compare

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It might be different for some people but I definitely had some hair thinning from Halo. I did 5 weeks of 50/50/75/75/75 gained almost 12 lbs and loved being on Halo!
I didnt notice it till the end of the cycle. Its been 3 weeks since I finished post cycle therapy and my hair has yet to grow back some or get thicker, actually seems a little worse. Went to the doctors and tried to get 2% Nizoral but the doc only gave me 1%. I dont think Halo is as mild as some people think, I think its just a little under dosed.
what brand did you use?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
could be down to the DMT used in the original halo
true that.i used half a box of the original and started shedding bad.when i switched to the second batch(non dmt) i was fine.so in conclusion dmt is very androgenic and makes halodrol just like every other pro hormone.

smc252

Awards
  • Established
For possible hair loss, look on your mom's side of the family.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont believe that 100% ..Genetic makeup comes from both parents...sinner gave me an awsome explanation one time!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing I don't understand is if you're prone to MPB......why do you worry about steroids making you bald? You're already f*cked, why not throw on some muscles while your at it?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing I don't understand is if you're prone to MPB......why do you worry about steroids making you bald? You're already f*cked, why not throw on some muscles while your at it?
i guess your right.I see yonng bald dudes all the time,and they dont even have any muscle to show for it.....loosers..lol

adil

Awards
thats not entirely true. Nobody from my mothers side is bald, yet me, and all my brothers suffer from MPB, which coincidently, so did my father's side

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
could be down to the DMT used in the original halo
That would be true if I had taken the first batch. I messed up on saying the original Halo, what I meant was Halodrol-50 by Gaspari, not a clone. I actually had one of the last batches and I am wondering if they had DMT in it or not? I know they say they didnt but who really knows for sure. Or I wonder if Fast Actions H-Drol might have DMT in it since I noticed the hair thinning at the end of the cycle?

Originally Posted by thesinner
I am very worried since this was my first cycle and lost some hair from it. I waitied almost a year of having the stuff before I did the cycle. Only read about a few people having hair issues on Halo so I wasnt worried. I also didnt know I was prone to MPB since my dad and the rest of my family have a lot of hair.

Anyone know how long it takes for the hair that was lost on cycle to grow back? Or is there a chance it wont grow back at all?

TripDog
How long was it till your hair came back after using Halo with DMT?

I am getting pretty freaked out by the hair loss I have had. I ordered some liquid Finasteride to go along with the 1% Nizoral in hopes of getting some hair back. :frustrate

Or **** since I cant get a hold of some Test E/Dbol I might just try some Long r3 IGF-1 since I heard it can help with hair, skin ect.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hair grows like a weed with IGF.

hair that starts to thin out on a cycle will grow back thicker, but hair that's completely fallen off, I dunno about that.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog
How long was it till your hair came back after using Halo with DMT?

I am getting pretty freaked out by the hair loss I have had. I ordered some liquid Finasteride to go along with the 1% Nizoral in hopes of getting some hair back. :frustrate

I might just try some Long r3 IGF-1 since I heard it can help with hair, skin ect.
soon as i switched the batch i was fine(i was running test at the time,but using finasteride with test gives me very little hair issues),and it resolved itself quickly....although i was using alot of cjc-1295,ghrp-6,hexeralin,igf-lr3....

I lost some on m1t cycles that never came back(not much though)

I say look into the igf......it has alot of benefits if used proper.

I keep the nizoral on my head for like a half hour before washing it out.....

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I think I just might try igf. Got some research to do and looks like I should make a new thread.

Thanks guys

adil

Awards
soon as i switched the batch i was fine(i was running test at the time,but using finasteride with test gives me very little hair issues),and it resolved itself quickly....although i was using alot of cjc-1295,ghrp-6,hexeralin,igf-lr3....

I lost some on m1t cycles that never came back(not much though)

I say look into the igf......it has alot of benefits if used proper.

I keep the nizoral on my head for like a half hour before washing it out.....
i heard that using finasteride while on cycle does nothing for hair loss at the temple region....how'd you find it?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i heard that using finasteride while on cycle does nothing for hair loss at the temple region....how'd you find it?
where the hell did you hear that?? thats a first....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How bad is suppression on halodrol?
rather mild......when i ran a standalone the first time i used it i didn't really have any libido issues,or lethargy.....shutdown was minimal if any.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the 'leaflet' with propecia
..............your telling me that a leaflet about propicia said that "while on an anabolic cycle" finasteride will not help at the temples???......

adil

Awards
just states that it does not help in the temple region

i suppose it would be different on a cycle

do you use 1g ED? Do you continue it through PCT?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just states that it does not help in the temple region

i suppose it would be different on a cycle

do you use 1g ED? Do you continue it through post cycle therapy?
it def has helped me in the temple region,and i take 1-2 mg a day......i stop at post cycle though.