Female cycles - Anavar/Anadrol

Deb95

Awards
Hi everybody! I'd like to ask you advices about two different AAS: Anavar and Anadrol.

I'm a woman and these are my first cycles.
My idea is to use Anavar in cut and Anadrol in bulk.
Anavar Cycle:
- 1st week 5mg
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th (5th and 6th) 10 mg
About Anadrol, I read it's really strong as steroid, it raises the testosterone levels buuut it raises also the estrogen levels (that's because it seems to cause less virilization and so be more suitable for women, more than other ones like winstrol). The recommended cycle is:
- 1st and 2nd week 12.5mg (split in the day)
- 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th 25mg (split in the day)

What do you think about these cycles, and are they suitable for a novice in cycles (especially Anadrol)? Any experiences about them?
During both cycles I must take liver protection, is it ok to take Samarin/Legalon? Must I take something else (supplements)?
Last question, is required a PCT (especially for a women)? If yes, are Clomid or Nolvadex ok? And in both cycles?

Thanks in advance to all of you.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi everybody! I'd like to ask you advices about two different AAS: Anavar and Anadrol.

I'm a woman and these are my first cycles.
My idea is to use Anavar in cut and Anadrol in bulk.
Anavar Cycle:
- 1st week 5mg
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th (5th and 6th) 10 mg
About Anadrol, I read it's really strong as steroid, it raises the testosterone levels buuut it raises also the estrogen levels (that's because it seems to cause less virilization and so be more suitable for women, more than other ones like winstrol). The recommended cycle is:
- 1st and 2nd week 12.5mg (split in the day)
- 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th 25mg (split in the day)

What do you think about these cycles, and are they suitable for a novice in cycles (especially Anadrol)? Any experiences about them?
During both cycles I must take liver protection, is it ok to take Samarin/Legalon? Must I take something else (supplements)?
Last question, is required a PCT (especially for a women)? If yes, are Clomid or Nolvadex ok? And in both cycles?

Thanks in advance to all of you.
I never advise Male hormone mimics for women.
... For obvious reasons.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, have a look at Victor Black's Instagram and youtube accounts, he has a sh1t tonne on safe female PED use. Lots of videos, posts, etc.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also don't like to advise females into using male hormones. But I will say this, if you like being a Female then keep your anavar to 10 maybe 15mg tops and pray your anavar is not dbol. Anadrol I absolutely would not go up to 25mg.

Look around and find some coaches that specialize in females, see what there recommended doses are and start bare minimum.

And masculinization changes are permanent, they don't go away post cycle. So make sure you got all your ducks in a row before you start anything

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have 1 friend who has his wife run anadrol and he started her on 2mg a day and got results. He use to crush the pill, weigh it out, divide that number by 25 and that's how he got the dosage. He would just have her lick her finger, touch the weighed out powder and rub it on her gums lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You need very few milligrams of steroids for a beginner women to get good results.

Anavar, the doses you listed are acceptable but I would try to start with less, 2.5mg if you can get smaller tabs and split them up. Or a good trick is to avoid daily dosage if you cannot take a smaller increment. So if you cannot get smaller than 5mg, then to start off try using it only 3-4 days per week before training. Even 10mg will likely cause voice and potentially other changes like more body hair growth, clitoris enlargement, smaller/flatter breasts.
This things only partially reverse when you stop the steroids, but some of the change will be permanent to a degree. Especially voice.

Anadrol, I would NOT exceed 12.5mg per day. My wife has never used it, but it’s about as virilizing as Anavar per milligram by most reports.

Some SARMs may be a safer option. My wife is using LGD4033 currently at 5mg preWO only 3 days per week. It has a very long half-life so this effectively keeps it in her system all week and is a total dose of 15mg weekly, or about 2mg per day. She is wrapping up her 6th & final week and has rebuilt substantial muscle mass and strength (her 15-rep max on squat has gone up over 15kg, her overhead pressing 5kg+, in about 6 weeks). She was moody the first 2 weeks but otherwise experienced no noticeable sides beyond a very slight increase in acne.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly this isn’t good advice. 10 daily would be fine, I would start at 5 and stay there and if you Plateau after a few weeks up to 10 but if it’s your first cycle, stay at 10. Also with anavars half life, taking it every few days wouldn’t be effective. Take it daily, I’ve never seen anyone take var at 5/10 and have significant long standing changes. I didn’t have any female body part related sides even at 25 daily. Remember less is better, don’t up your dosage just because, let it do the work and it will. SARMS are fucking stupid, don’t use sarms the research on it proves it’s bullshit and it isn’t worth the bare minimum it does when you can just do roids.
How are SARMs stupid? The reasons they suck for men, are precisely why they are great for women.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
look at the sarms that have breast cancer research behind them (like rad140)

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t think sarms “suck”. I actually really enjoyed Rad-140 and noticed great results. Why? Because there freaking steroids, toxic, suppressive drugs that yield muscle gain. Sounds like a steroid to me, just more tissue selective, which would technically make them superior to traditional steroids just not as “strong”.

A study was actually done on women where even a rad-140 dose of 150mg was tolerated well. I’m not a female, nor do I research anything about female safe anabolics, so I have zero idea on what kind of dose to run.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The sides for SARMS are much riskier due to way less research and they’re tested on rats not humans. There are lots of research and data with roids and men/women. SARMs are also less effective, women can run test, var, winny and have little to no sides. It’s how you run the cycle, as stated before there’s research on all of this. unlike sarms (which is a waste of money) for many reasons. Most “SARMS” aren’t real either, again please stop with the sarms and just use roids if you’re going to do it. Do your research or hire a reputable source and not some random who thinks they know how to make a stack or cycle. If they try to suggest you sarms, just take that as that person knows little to nothing about researching these things.
You’re entitled to your general fear of SARMs and their lack of human data (especially regarding the doses often seen in the performance enhancement world) - that is sound logic for the risk averse. But you are definitely naïve if you don’t understand that SARMs are indeed being employed at varying capacities at the highest levels of female sport. My wife has been competing as a professional strongwoman as long as almost any active pro - you see it all. One gal is on a few 10mg doses of Var per week, the next is on 50mg a day, and yet another is pinning Tren Ace before she takes her morning face shave each day. People experiment, and they talk. And I actually do know FAR more about all of this than you pretend to.

At one point, my wife spent over a year straight on 10mg Var per day, with more added in closing in on contests. While nothing permanently changed after a LONG break from PEDs, we can most assuredly say that the initial time a woman uses any amount of drugs, including “just” 10mg of Anavar, there will be some permanent changes of a personal threshold nature. This goes for extremely low doses of testosterone or anything else. I definitely do not feel my wife has a masculine or scratchy voice, and it has sounded the same to me all the years I’ve known her. But watching old family videos from before any PEDs when I didn’t know her, I didn’t even recognize her voice. This is not trivial for some women; they deserve to know all the potential ramifications before proceeding and NOT being marginalized.

And you most certainly do NOT need to keep constant, stable blood levels of a steroid for that hormone to still enact its assorted gene transcriptions & derive performance benefits (acute and compounded). I PREFER to break up the dosage basally over a week to limit maximum drug exposure at any given time for a woman based on THEORY, but bolus dosing of a similar total mg can still be decidedly effective by all anecdote.

TLDR - just because most woman get on alright with 10mg of Var doesn’t mean you need it for a first cycle, and some women do take SARMs because they do work for them, regardless of your biases.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The sides for SARMS are much riskier due to way less research and they’re tested on rats not humans. There are lots of research and data with roids and men/women. SARMs are also less effective, women can run test, var, winny and have little to no sides. It’s how you run the cycle, as stated before there’s research on all of this. unlike sarms (which is a waste of money) for many reasons. Most “SARMS” aren’t real either, again please stop with the sarms and just use roids if you’re going to do it. Do your research or hire a reputable source and not some random who thinks they know how to make a stack or cycle. If they try to suggest you sarms, just take that as that person knows little to nothing about researching these things.
Oh ya man that guy @Hyde ? He’s one the biggest idiots on this forum, he doesn’t know a damn thing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I saw something about girls can trust Winny, no they can't. Maybe you can but you can't make a general statement with that. I personally know 2 girls who are sisters and they both were good on var and superdrol, yes I said superdrol, I think they used 2mg a day but that's irrelevant. First run with Winny both of them started getting that masculine look and deeper voices. I can't speak about the lady parts because I didn't ask.

Not looking for an argument here I'm just trying to draw attention to what I saw as very obvious and Winny was no female friendly to them. I'm not talking full on manly but the changes were fairly obvious

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I also didn’t mean to steer this into a “women should be using SARMs” direction; I just saw that the OP seemed concerned about not taking big risks for her initial venture into female androgen use, so I was sharing my anecdote.

Compound choice matters, and total mg of that especially matters, and of course duration.

A woman could take 1mg of trenbolone acetate for 1 day and not notice any physical changes. But continuing with that therapy for some time, it’s a foregone conclusion there will be noticeable changes. By contrast, a woman could likely use 10mg or more of real Ostarine daily for months and see very minimal, if any, virilization.

Goals/needs, timelines, accepted risk, access to the actual substances should all be weighed. For example, real Var is safer than Winny per mg certainly, but if you don’t roidtest your Var there is very likely a possibility that you have actually procured Winny or low-dose Dbol but wouldn’t know it, speaking from experience.

The safest, most low-risk path for a first timer in my bropinion is to get very low mg Var tablets (which could be split further). We know the safety data in humans for many decades of Var use, and you can buy a Roidtest for $30 to verify at home that it is actually oxandrolone before you consume it. The next lowest risk is to buy one of the SARMs with significant human data like Ostarine, LGD4033, & RAD140 in a flexible liquid dosing from a highly-rated research company that provides 3rd party HPLC purity testing results as good faith. And to use those only in doses we have seen in humans (less in RAD, because they have given women extreme amounts of that but you need very little in my wife’s experience).