Anavar for the first time

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You guys do realize that even pharma can be ****, right? I've seen on multiple occasions guys using pharma Adex, test, caber, etc and it come back as under dosed.
Even big pharma wants to make a pretty penny, who'da thunk. ;)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just saying that you misunderstood him so your last post kinda falls apart since that's what you based it on. I'm not addressing anything else that's been said between y'all on this thread. Just pointing out something that you might have missed.
No i feel you, no shots intened from me.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can someone pm me a tested/verified brand for quality Var?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Fukc India and Spain. Absolute garbage products. #merica

I've seen some good Mexican and China pharma surprisingly though. Lol
I bought some proviron when I was down in Mexico one time. Good stuff.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
True but also it's not then bunk like you kept saying. Balkan pharma isn't a UGL anyways....
This is utter nonsense. Who are the company principals? Where is the manufacturing plant? What third-party testing is done?

while UGL could be under dosed but like most things, these guys are trying to make a good buck, if you sell bad gear or noticeably under dosed stuff then word gets out and it hurts sales simple. Plus what if I buy my pharma stuff from a UGL? Is it still bunk because I didn't personally get a prescription for it?
Oh, okay. I get it now. How could I have been so stupid. The underground steroid lab community is self-policing. That explains why everyone's UGL Anavar is properly dosed and no one gets bunk product, ever.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Clearly there are very split opinion sir and you are clearly just scared of taking needles
Can you not read? I've posted numerous times including *in this thread* that I no longer use injectable T because the results from Torem + Var are way better than any cycle with any T-base I've ever run, including T + Var.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spurfy , you were talking Torem + Anavar. Do you do a PCT afterwards -or just take Torem longer ?
If Torem works for Anavar, would it also work for other less suppressive anabolics like Ostarine -or maybe T-bol at 25mg ?

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Spurfy , you were talking Torem + Anavar. Do you do a PCT afterwards -or just take Torem longer ?
If Torem works for Anavar, would it also work for other less suppressive anabolics like Ostarine -or maybe T-bol at 25mg ?
No PCT, stop both at the same time.

Torem prevents shutdown on any cycle.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
This is utter nonsense. Who are the company principals? Where is the manufacturing plant? What third-party testing is done?

Oh, okay. I get it now. How could I have been so stupid. The underground steroid lab community is self-policing. That explains why everyone's UGL Anavar is properly dosed and no one gets bunk product, ever.
I don't care haha it says Moldova on the pack but you're welcome to go on their site or research it yourself?
For someone who only buys pharma knows a lot about the underground scene. Some people are dumb and buy stuff not knowing what to expect, so yeah there is a lot of people trying to play their luck but also there are a lot just trying to get decent stuff to the community. People who know the difference know where to go and to warn others where not. Like distilled said, even some pharma is junk.

macaque

Awards
Somewhere i read that anavar is bad for hair loss and somewhere that it isn't, it is really hard to learn the real truth on the internet for someone who never taken anabolics like me. I am doing research for more than 10 years, and still there are lots of mixed data on web. Anyway i am almost 40 been training for about 18 years but i am starting to get tired and cant loose weight - fat, and my recovery time became really slow if i go all out for 60mins i cant recover for 3 days while working 2 shifts and than i usually overeat, training and weight regulation became really hard. Can you guys help i was thinking for cycling only anavar in small dosages 20-40 with I Fasting/omad, how to setup that cycle and what pct/liver protection i need to have just in case and what is good brands for anavar in your opinion. My goals are to have more endurance and better faster/recovery not mass/strength i want to reduce fat and even some mass in a process to help my back cope better. Thank You

macaque

Awards
Also, take 30 g of creatine in a single dose every day while on cycle. Take no more than 80 mg/day of this var which will be around the sweet spot of 40-50 mg actual drug. Use a SERM to maintain production, 12.5 mg/day clomid or 30 mg/day of torem --
if i take half of that, so 40 mg actual 20-25 of var per day should i still take 12.5 clomid or 30 mg/day torem or half of them too, thanks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if i take half of that, so 40 mg actual 20-25 of var per day should i still take 12.5 clomid or 30 mg/day torem or half of them to, thanks
12.5 Clomid? Aromasin you mean ?

macaque

Awards
why would i take aromasin if anavar does not convert to estrogen

macaque

Awards
why would i take aromasin if anavar does not convert to esterogen

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't say you should take It. But that's how you dose aromasin not Clomid.

macaque

Awards
I didn't say you should take It. But that's how you dose aromasin not Clomid.
ok thanks, i was quoting the other guy with his recommendation for anavar cycle with clomid, would aromasin make any big change when stacked with anavar only cycle

Thebigc4

Awards
Okay, kids. I'm going to do you a favor...

Alpha Pharma oxandrolone and Eminence Labs oxandrolone are both about 50% pure. Make sure you get from a reputable source and check the codes on their websites. These UGL brands are faked very frequently.

Take on an empty stomach with caffeine, once per day and always 90 minutes before lifting -- no caffeine if taking in the evening, you're an idiot if you use caffeine after 2:00 PM -- this sabotages gains.

This dosing regimen produces the mystical 0.25:600-1300 androgenic:anabolic ratio that blows away even Tren. Also, take 30 g of creatine in a single dose every day while on cycle. Take no more than 80 mg/day of this var which will be around the sweet spot of 40-50 mg actual drug. Use a SERM to maintain production, 12.5 mg/day clomid or 30 mg/day of torem -- do not use a test base and do not EVER use tamoxifen. For reasons that will be ***way*** over your heads and so I'm not going to explain unless Nac asks (even then I may not), maximizing gains on var require a functioning HPG-axis.

And no, these aren't my Var, but I can vouch for them.

Real var causes PROFOUND lethargy for the first few weeks 60-90 minutes after taking it. I mean PROFOUND LETHARGY -- like Benadryl + Xanax + weed lethargy. This has to do with how it blocks cortisol signaling and it is borderline debilitating. If you've taken "var" and have not experienced this, 99% chance it was not oxandrolone.
So in this hypothetical you would dose like this:
5:30am:
40-80mg var (aiming for 40-50mg actual var, so dose depends on source)
200mg caffeine? 300mg caffeine? Any suggestion on optimal amount?

7:00am:
Hit the gym

30mg torem once per day? Does it matter when?

6 week cycle, no PCT required?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Hit the gym

Plus 30g creatine a day according to the inventor of anavar, spurfy

Thebigc4

Awards
Plus 30g creatine according to the inventor of anavar spurfy
Good catch! Sarcasm aside, it is only 6 weeks. Very little time required to experiment/log and see whats what. Could be fun.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Plus 30g creatine a day according to the inventor of anavar, spurfy
At first I thought, WTF! 30g... 30 Jigguhwatts!!! are you insane? And then, I finished the sentence... lol.

macaque

Awards
Chados i cant post pm replay to you before i have 50 posts, i am new at this and thank you for pm it is really helpful.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good catch! Sarcasm aside, it is only 6 weeks. Very little time required to experiment/log and see whats what. Could be fun.
I always feel diminishing returns after 6-8 weeks on test. So I'm attracted to the idea of short cycles with possibly less shut down, quicker recovery, quality gains/no estrogen water, and the ability to run more of these bursts a year.3-4 a year could be run if my math is right. Next step is finding and catching the mythical/elusive unicorn that is anavar. Oh and being prepared to pay $1200 a year for it

Thebigc4

Awards
I always feel diminishing returns after 6-8 weeks on test. So I'm attracted to the idea of short cycles with possibly less shut down, quicker recovery, quality gains/no estrogen water, and the ability to run more of these bursts a year.3-4 a year could be run if my math is right. Next step is finding and catching the mythical/elusive unicorn that is anavar. Oh and being prepared to pay $1200 a year for it
Still cheaper than 12 months of natty "cycles" and a helluvalot more effective if works as advertised lol. Poor toilet after 30g creatine in one dose though...

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still cheaper than 12 months of natty "cycles" and a helluvalot more effective if works as advertised lol. Poor toilet after 30g creatine in one dose though...
Hah yup. I can't believe the amount of money people spend on running 3-4 "Natty" products at a time.

If I do this protocol I will prob just shoot for 5g with meals. Get up to 20-25g. Hopefully cells will soak it all up with help from the var

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't get me wrong, I run a lot of supplements. However, 90% of them are vitamins/minerals that are common deficiencies. And they only cost $15 for a 2-3 month supply.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest, I'm trying Spurfy 's recommendations, like taking the anavar without food, with caffeine and a lot of creatine.
So far, too much creatine gave me diarrhea at first, later cramps -bad cramps. Making a wrong movement has me twisting on the floor.
I upped water and taurine, it helps a bit.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be honest, I'm trying Spurfy 's recommendations, like taking the anavar without food, with caffeine and a lot of creatine.
So far, too much creatine gave me diarrhea at first, later cramps -bad cramps. Making a wrong movement has me twisting on the floor.
Maybe up your sodium/potassium too? Or just quit being a sally and enjoy the mystical GAINZ

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe up your sodium/potassium too? Or just quit being a sally and enjoy the mystical GAINZ
Maybe cramps = gains ? Its definitely a stimulus.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
if i take half of that, so 40 mg actual 20-25 of var per day should i still take 12.5 clomid or 30 mg/day torem or half of them too, thanks
Half dose SERM. Var isn't very suppressive until dosages get high, and recovery is very quick because there's no E2-mediated suppression with var, which takes a *lot* longer to recover from than androgen-induced suppression.

And don't take an AI.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established

Hit the gym

300 mg caffeine.

6 week cycle, no PCT needed.

Dose torem any time of day -- it has a 5 day half-life.

First day don't take caffeine. If the var doesn't make you extremely lethargic within an hour it's probably completely bunk.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Maybe cramps = gains ? Its definitely a stimulus.
You are crazy! I would never entertain 30g creatine.... just lol! I'm still trying to workout the relationship between caffeine and the position of the sun. Anavar is one crazy dragggg

btur2915

Awards
dont forget abotu the heartburn. i dont use creatine but sounds interesting. not sure i buy it but theory looks good.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've used up to 20g creatine, not with anavar, but it's doable and worth it IMO.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Only at high doses but since they debunked the whole loading thing I've only done 5g a day with no issue!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chaimiasy Anabolics 18
Punkrocker Anabolics 16
Anabolics 6
Punkrocker Anabolics 50
Anabolics 19