Anavar for the first time

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey to you all
Stats
1,71 height and 71 kg. 13%bf
i plan to get a little more ripped and i was looking into anavar for that job.
can anyone give me detailed instructions as to what i need? dosages, supps, cycle support etc
i also take on a daily basis
amino acids, whey protein , fish oil, creatine, multivitamin
i have a strict diet with low calories. and i also work out 6 times a week (4 with weights and 2 days with aerobic excersises)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Var is one of the most talked-about steroids on the market. How about you do some work yourself and look it up. We aren't here to spoon feed lazy people.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How old are you. ?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steroids aren't fatburners and I don't like that you dont use test as a base to an oral.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steroids aren't fatburners and I don't like that you dont use test as a base to an oral.
Anavar actively burns body fat and is low impact on the hpta so not sure what your qualms are...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
steroids helps you burn fat easier but the steroid itself won't do much without exercise and diet. it gives you lean gains but it's not like t3 or clen. I wouldnt call any steroid a fatburner by itself except maybe tren.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
steroids helps you burn fat easier but the steroid itself won't do much without exercise and diet.
it gives you lean gains but it's not like t3 or clen. I wouldnt call any steroid a fatburner by itself except maybe tren.
Actually it does target visceral fat around your organs, not subcutaneous fat under the skin.
So it definitely helps makes your waist smaller.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anavar actively burns body fat and is low impact on the hpta so not sure what your qualms are...
Ya he likes to argue how sh!tty var all the time. It's one of if not the best oral out there and is up there with tren imo

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
steroids helps you burn fat easier but the steroid itself won't do much without exercise and diet. it gives you lean gains but it's not like t3 or clen. I wouldnt call any steroid a fatburner by itself except maybe tren.
I can provide studies to prove this wrong. Obviously I'm not saying g you should by any means. But that statement is wrong.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually it does target visceral fat around your organs, not subcutaneous fat under the skin.
So it definitely helps makes your waist smaller.
Yep it does it damn well to. It's actually one of the few shown to bind to the androgen receptor on fat cells

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can provide studies to prove this wrong. Obviously I'm not saying g you should by any means. But that statement is wrong.
What are you gonna prove me exactly? Have i said anything thats straight up false? And what do you mean like to argue anavar is bad? I don't think think it's horrible an I've said that before, but what exactly do you compare it with? You're saying it's one of best orals? And you're saying it's up there with tren. Tbol is better, winstrol is better, dbol is more powerful, anadrol will destroy it. any injectable steroid is better. Dude you're so far off im not even gonna start

Up there with tren? It's like comparing a ferarri to a smart car

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you gonna prove me exactly? Have i said anything thats straight up false? And what do you mean like to argue anavar is bad? I don't think think it's horrible an I've said that before, but what exactly do you compare it with? You're saying it's one of best orals? And you're saying it's up there with tren. Tbol is better, winstrol is better, dbol is more powerful, anadrol will destroy it. any injectable steroid is better. Dude you're so far off im not even gonna start

Up there with tren? It's like comparing a ferarri to a smart car
Look I'm not getting into this again. I have employment reasons(my boss is on this board and knows my am name) off what o MAY or MAY NOT have used. Many will disagree on the strength of anavar (look up Spurfy post on anavar) including myself. And yes didn't say anything technically wrong. But steriod do work without working out. There studies provening that they work to improve muscle mass and strength even in people whom are bed ridden. Do I advice that hell no but...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha well if you don't want an argument then don't raise your opinion in a public forum. Anavar is one of the most expensive and one of the weakest steroids in terms of gains and this is a fact. I like anavar for what it is, something to put in to a stack an polish a cycle but I would never use anavar ahead of another oral like winstrol, I'm saying oral and not injectable because I think that's a fair comparison.

btur2915

Awards
Haha well if you don't want an argument then don't raise your opinion in a public forum. Anavar is one of the most expensive and one of the weakest steroids in terms of gains and this is a fact. I like anavar for what it is, something to put in to a stack an polish a cycle but I would never use anavar ahead of another oral like winstrol, I'm saying oral and not injectable because I think that's a fair comparison.
one of the weakest in terms of gains and this is a fact? You have no idea what you are talking about. Your posts have shown you to have no clue what you are talking about. Do you even lift?

Reactions: Nac
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one of the weakest in terms of gains and this is a fact? You have no idea what you are talking about. Your posts have shown you to have no clue what you are talking about. Do you even lift?
Haha ikr that guys an idiot

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a stupid question. I am sure I'm in a way better shape than you how about that?.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha ikr that guys an idiot

Why don't you come with something you smartass? The only thing you show is that you're to much of a ***** to admit youve spent a ton of money on the weakest steroid. That is not my problem it's yours now deal with it. you seriously haven't given me anything and you're the one saying I'm wrong, either you prove me wrong (which you can't) or you don't say anything. I want you to name one steroid that gives less then anavar and I'm not talking about prohormones. Can you do this?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why don't you come with something you smartass? The only thing you show is that you're to much of a ***** to admit youve spent a ton of money on the weakest steroid. That is not my problem it's yours now deal with it. you seriously haven't given me anything and you're the one saying I'm wrong, either you prove me wrong (which you can't) or you don't say anything. I want you to name one steroid that gives less then anavar and I'm not talking about prohormones. Can you do this?
Epistane also weak right????(you said that too) Haha dumbass multiple people have disagreed on this with you not just me

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you are more sorry you wasted a ton of money on fake var because your source sucks more dick monica lewinsky.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane also weak right????(you said that too) Haha dumbass multiple people have disagreed on this with you not just me

I asked you a simple question. You can't answer it so you're out buddy. Changing subject is a way of you saying I have no clue.

You know what I based epistane on? I've tried it twice. The gains are awesome but they are small. There tons of things that will give you more. Just you even discussing epi and anavar as the most effective ones proves that you are too scared to use anything else, and I don't mind that at all. I rather see people on this than tren but you're lying to yourself.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a stupid question. I am sure I'm in a way better shape than you how about that?.
Ya but you clearly have been hit in the back of head with a shovel a few to many times

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I asked you a simple question. You can't answer it so you're out buddy. Changing subject is a way of you saying I have no clue.

You know what I based epistane on? I've tried it twice. The gains are awesome but they are small. There tons of things that will give you more. Just you even discussing epi and anavar as the most effective ones proves that you are too scared to use anything else, and I don't mind that at all. I rather see people on this than tren but you're lying to yourself.
Never said epi was even close to the most effect. As it's not but it ain't weak either

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never said epi was even close to the most effect. As it's not but it ain't weak either
Oh my god man I asked a question. Name one thing that's weaker than anavar in terms of gains out of all aas. I don't even understand how I have the energy to do this but I find it hillarious when you reply something completly different every time. well someone in the thread said it's one of the most anabolic so it must be one of the strongest, and apparently you listen to these guys.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my god man I asked a question. Name one thing that's weaker than anavar in terms of gains out of all aas. I don't even understand how I have the energy to do this but I find it hillarious when you reply something completly different every time. well someone in the thread said it's one of the most anabolic so it must be one of the strongest, and apparently you listen to these guys.
I said anavar is on par with tren so pretty much everything beside test and tren would be considered weaker so that's why I didn't answer as I already did.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said anavar is on par with tren so pretty much everything beside test and tren would be considered weaker so that's why I didn't answer as I already did.

Oh really and it took you half an hour to say that. If you think anavar is even close to tren you obviously haven't used tren. You are so far off. You haven't tried anything else than epi and var have you? Why don't you instead of defending something that isn't true stay proud knowing that you're not on crazy cycles?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh really and it took you half an hour to say that. If you think anavar is even close to tren you obviously haven't used tren. You are so far off. You haven't tried anything else than epi and var have you? Why don't you instead of defending something that isn't true stay proud knowing that you're not on crazy cycles?
You some people have jobs. I can't always be on am. Yes tren is stronger won't disagree there but var is way strong too

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're so funny man 5000 posts on a steroid forum and compare avanar with tren and test and calling me an idiot. It's weak okey? If you compare it to being natural it's not but if you put it against any other oral you not only need to dose it higher but you still won't see more results.

And get out of here with (I have a job) as a reason to save yourself. I don't mind you liking it or if you have a different opinion. What bothers me is that you call me an idiot for no reason whatsoever for probably the fifth time. So instead of calling you an idiot I let you prove to yourself and everyone reading this that you don't know what you're talking about. You see what I did there? And for your information I worked 12 hours today.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're so funny man 5000 posts on a steroid forum and compare avanar with tren and test and calling me an idiot. It's weak okey? If you compare it to being natural it's not but if you put it against any other oral you not only need to dose it higher but you still won't see more results.

And get out of here with (I have a job) as a reason to save yourself. I don't mind you liking it or if you have a different opinion. What bothers me is that you call me an idiot for no reason whatsoever for probably the fifth time. So instead of calling you an idiot I let you prove to yourself and everyone reading this that you don't know what you're talking about. You see what I did there? And for your information I worked 12 hours today.
You act like every one is disagrees with me but they aren't where as other have disagreed with you car is not weak. By Felicia

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is a little info for ya about anavar. Hope everyone likes this.
Anavar-under appreciated- what you should know!
Oxandrolone - (Anavar)
Anavar is a DHT derived steroid that has been structurally altered . Due to its alteration it has been classifies as a C17aa steroid.*

Anavar is taken orally and is one of the most side friendly steroids available today.

Anavar has an anabolic/androgenic Ratio of*322-630:24

Anavar while not a good mass builder shines during a cutting phase and also during a recomp.*
Anavars ability to increase nitrogen retention, decrease SHBG and inhibit glucocorticoid hormones such as cortisol allows for a better anabolic environment, provides a higher level of free or unbound testosterone, and allows other steroids to be used more effectively.*

Anavar has been shown to enhance muscular endurance, preserve lean muscle tissue, increase strength and to directly promote fatloss. Users shiuld experience muscle hardness and density without the added weight gain.

Anavar does not carry any estrogenic or progestin side effects . So you will not have to worry about water retention , hair loss and/or gynecomastia. Along with these side effects comes high blood pressure . This should not be an issue, but can very by individual.

Anavar is known to effect your cholesterol. You should keep an eye on your levels, eat foods that are enriched in omega fatty acids and supplement with a good quality fish oil.

I would recommend using anavar when running heavier/stronger compounds such as Trenbolone and Superdrol.
The reason being strength gains are so fast with many steroids, you hear about how injuries ruin many cycles with tears and more. The reason this happens is because collagen and elastin cannot keep up with the huge increase in performance and strength..
This is where anavar really shines and comes into play.*
Anavar increases collagen and elastin. Anavar increases ATP. And Anavar doesnt take forever to work like hgh, It goes to work right away.

btur2915

Awards
haha that is the best answer you have? fight logic with the rationale of a 16 year old. nice.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any steroid can be "highly effective", depending on the context of its use.

I do think spurfy had an agenda, and slightly overstated the end-point potency of anavar.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha that is the best answer you have? fight logic with the rationale of a 16 year old. nice.
Nope, all i did was state what anavar is and does . thats it. Nothing else.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nope, all i did was state what anavar is and does . thats it. Nothing else.
Sorry , some how i responded to someone elses response. ..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You ask me do you even lift ? First of all that's so stupid that I don't know what to answer , thats why i replied like that because no person that's secure in himself says that seriously. lifting and steroids are also two different things so I don't see the point.

Secondly, you tell me I have no idea what I'm talking about and you start trying to insult me. So I got a question for you now since you're the one telling me I'm wrong. Name one aas that is weaker in terms of gains than anavar. If you can't answer this question then at least let people state their opinion cause in the end not answering just makes you look stupid.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any steroid can be "highly effective", depending on the context of its use.

I do think spurfy had an agenda, and slightly overstated the end-point potency of anavar.

Totally agree

pswain1

Awards
I have taken anavar 3 times at 40mg and loved it. I combined it with test e each time and used it as an 8 week kick start. I have also used oral winny, t bol and epistane with zero results. Same brand as ever other aas I have bought with no issues. Some people just don't respond to everything. I like anavar because it allowed me to keep more gains with less sides compared to dbol or a bombs.

btur2915

Awards
You ask me do you even lift ? First of all that's so stupid that I don't know what to answer , thats why i replied like that because no person that's secure in himself says that seriously. lifting and steroids are also two different things so I don't see the point.

Secondly, you tell me I have no idea what I'm talking about and you start trying to insult me. So I got a question for you now since you're the one telling me I'm wrong. Name one aas that is weaker in terms of gains than anavar. If you can't answer this question then at least let people state their opinion cause in the end not answering just makes you look stupid.
proviron.

have you ever even ran var? legit var? the answer is obviously not as noone will argue the strength of REAL var. **** the pros use it for shows.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
proviron.

have you ever even ran var? legit var? the answer is obviously not as noone will argue the strength of REAL var. **** the pros use it for shows.
Well alright if you say the absolute least talked about steroid that nobody use. Real var? Have you ever tried anything else than var? The answer is obviously not. Winstrol pretty much the same deal and it's not even comparable. And it's more expensive and sure you can get bad joints from winstrol but the pumps on anavar aren't exactly better.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well alright if you say the absolute least talked about steroid that nobody use. Real var? Have you ever tried anything else than var? The answer is obviously not. Winstrol pretty much the same deal and it's not even comparable. And it's more expensive and sure you can get bad joints from winstrol but the pumps on anavar aren't exactly better.
Hahaha so agrue with yet another person whom disagree with your stance. Maybe it is you who is wrong.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha so agrue with yet another person whom disagree with your stance. Maybe it is you who is wrong.

It's not exactly New, I replied before cause you both said something stupid as a reply. Dude if you haven't tried anything dont comment on it. You're saying anavar is up with tren and that shows you haven't any knowledge whatsoever. You don't understand how delusional you are, tren is probably twenty times more effective then anavar. Just based on that I don't think you should even give an opinion on steroids.

Yeah and by the way you're the one arguing against me with no answers at all besides do you even lift? Or anavar is stronger than tren. I don't have to answer to you, you're the one insulting me while trying to convince me. Prove me wrong then? You're looking like a fool if you don't.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not exactly New, I replied before cause you both said something stupid as a reply. Dude if you haven't tried anything dont comment on it. You're saying anavar is up with tren and that shows you haven't any knowledge whatsoever. You don't understand how delusional you are, tren is probably twenty times more effective then anavar. Just based on that I don't think you should even give an opinion on steroids.

Yeah and by the way you're the one arguing against me with no answers at all besides do you even lift? Or anavar is stronger than tren. I don't have to answer to you, you're the one insulting me while trying to convince me. Prove me wrong then? You're looking like a fool if you don't.
You don't know ****. By Felicia

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hillarious..
Not trying to be. seriously get a clue. If everyone on here says how good var is, rhadam(well respected member) Yates(well respected member with lost of cycles on his belt), fueledpassion( same as Yates), me and others and you are the only saying its not; maybe you are wrong not EVERYONE else.

It's ok that you source blows like you mom on Saturday nights and sold you fake var. Also you keep saying no one talks about var are you kidding me it's talk about in legend status like people go with joe Montana. Reason for it's lack prevalence recently is it's often faked and people know this so unless you have 100% legit(ie pharma) source it's faked,

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to be. seriously get a clue. If everyone on here says how good var is, rhadam(well respected member) Yates(well respected member with lost of cycles on his belt), fueledpassion( same as Yates), me and others and you are the only saying its not; maybe you are wrong not EVERYONE else.

It's ok that you source blows like you mom on Saturday nights and sold you fake var. Also you keep saying no one talks about var are you kidding me it's talk about in legend status like people go with joe Montana. Reason for it's lack prevalence recently is it's often faked and people know this so unless you have 100% legit(ie pharma) source it's faked, as cost of raws is high and it's not worth it to the Chinese people whom are illegal manufacturer it as it's time consuming and doesn't turn as big of a profit.
LOL wut?

Var is very easy to produce and cost of raws are not high. That sir is regurgitating internet BS

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL wut?

Var is very easy to produce and cost of raws are not high. That sir is regurgitating internet BS
Ok that might be true. I will retract that as yes that was not fact that I knew as I was going off based of what I have heard. Either way var is still not weak. Wouldn't you agree?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My 2 cents on it:
What is all the fuzz about?
Anavar is weak? - Well, depends on the dosage. Its weak if you have to ask your mom for money to buy it.
25mg tbol would be weaker than 70mg anavar.
To really appreciate anavar, the daily dosage should be high, like 70-100mg. I'm currently on 70mg/day, week 7.
It is obviously not as strong as tren, when it comes to recomp -but it has almost no sides and hardens you up good.
The strength gain from 70mg anavar is comparable to 50mg winni.
It should be run with test, personally, I keep test low, like 200mg/week to avoid bloat, high BP and the use of AI's.

Reactions: Nac