Anavar for the first time

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you've run legit anavar. You'll say it's king bc it is. 50mg of var will deliver with virtually no sides out side of HDL/LDL issues.

You can run it along side test and eq and add awesome size and stay tighter (virtually no water retention issues and it's anabolic AF. You know, what actually AIDS in muscle growth VS androgens that just give more cosmetic affects)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok that might be true. I will retract that as yes that was not fact that I knew as I was going off based of what I have heard. Either way var is still not weak. Wouldn't you agree?
No it is very anabolic, thats not debatable. Its lack of androgenic effects is why bros like this other guy think its weak...

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Not this again.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to be. seriously get a clue. If everyone on here says how good var is, rhadam(well respected member) Yates(well respected member with lost of cycles on his belt), fueledpassion( same as Yates), me and others and you are the only saying its not; maybe you are wrong not EVERYONE else.

It's ok that you source blows like you mom on Saturday nights and sold you fake var. Also you keep saying no one talks about var are you kidding me it's talk about in legend status like people go with joe Montana. Reason for it's lack prevalence recently is it's often faked and people know this so unless you have 100% legit(ie pharma) source it's faked,

You're childish and ignorant. Just accept that you made a fool out of yourself by insulting people and then not knowing anything and stop trying to find straws, I said it's weak not useless . I said it's expensive and weak which makes it hard to justify vs winstrol which would be its rival. i like anavar and could I get it as cheap as winstrol I could go with less gains and a safer cycle.

You say a few insulting words and you try to get people with you and still no facts to back up what you're saying. Nobody will agree that anavar is up there with tren. You haven't used anything else then anavar have you? Seriously just tell me what you've used. You're saying that your boss is on this forum and you can't tell cause he would know it's you , cause he knows your history? That sounds like the biggest bull**** ever, why would he care if hes registered himself?. You're a narcissist and a liar, you can't be much above 18 by your comments. I'm question wether you're actually an adult cause your answers are too stupid to be that of an adult.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Lol OP if you've got a good source, go with the var, it'll be a nice cycle but if you can't guarantee it's legit run it at no more than 50mg, you shouldn't have any problems.
It's not weak, probably one of the best AAS for cutting, I'd say it was up there with tren. Not as powerful as tren but up there. It's not really that much more than winny..... I can get it 50x50mg of var for 15 more than 50x50mg winny and as far as comparing them, you could run var probably 3x higher than winny with less and a ton more gains

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're childish and ignorant. Just accept that you made a fool out of yourself by insulting people and then not knowing anything and stop trying to find straws, I said it's weak not useless . I said it's expensive and weak which makes it hard to justify vs winstrol which would be its rival. i like anavar and could I get it as cheap as winstrol I could go with less gains and a safer cycle.

You say a few insulting words and you try to get people with you and still no facts to back up what you're saying. Nobody will agree that anavar is up there with tren. You haven't used anything else then anavar have you? Seriously just tell me what you've used. You're saying that your boss is on this forum and you can't tell cause he would know it's you , cause he knows your history? That sounds like the biggest bull**** ever, why would he care if hes registered himself?. You're a narcissist and a liar, you can't be much above 18 by your comments. I'm question wether you're actually an adult cause your answers are too stupid to be that of an adult.
Dude literally everyone on this board is say var is strong. nohormonhormones added is a damn smart man who works for Olympus labs formulation team to develop products even disagree with you man you are wrong shut up.

Actually my boss does some local bodybuilding comps(all test by the way) we all get tested regular (no steriod isn't one of them but they can if they want to) so he's on this board to benefit himself. He happens to see my post alot and I would rather not divulge what I may or may not have used to protect my job. If my employment changes then I will share.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude literally everyone on this board is say var is strong. nohormonhormones added is a damn smart man who works for Olympus labs formulation team to develop products even disagree with you man you are wrong shut up.

The stupidity of you is mind blowing. I still dare you to name one thing that's weaker than anavar. You haven't even done any other steroids to compare with.

The guy before you said, you can run anavar 3 times as high, do you understand what this means? 3 times as much and at a way higher price.

I'm done with you, it's impossible for you to learn. 5000 posts and you think it's up with tren, you are incapable of answering any questions because you don't know anything. and you listen to another guy saying the same. Try eat McDonald's every week on tren and then on anavar.

The fair comparison would be winstrol and they are not in the same league. There's a reason winstrol is used at half the mg.

https://www.evolutionary.org/anavar-vs-winstrol/

Do some reading

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The stupidity of you is mind blowing. I still dare you to name one thing that's weaker than anavar. You haven't even done any other steroids to compare with.

The guy before you said, you can run anavar 3 times as high, do you understand what this means?

I'm done with you, it's impossible for you to learn. 5000 posts and you think it's up with tren, you are incapable of answering any questions because you don't know anything. and you listen to another guy saying the same. Try eat McDonald's every week on tren and then on anavar.

The fair comparison would be winstrol and they are not in the same league. There's a reason winstrol is used at half the mg.

https://www.evolutionary.org/anavar-vs-winstrol/

Do some reading
Hahahaha you just lost qouting evolutionary hahahahahahahaha what joke.

Not to mention I've already answered you questions tren bar none nothing stronger then tren. Test to follow it then Anavar. So everything to follow suit is weaker so I already answered your question. I'm not talking about how much you put on on cycle not how much gylcogen weight you out on on Cycle or e2 induce water weight am talking about true keepable lean body mass that will stick with you threw pct. And tren then test then var are the best at that no questions asked get out of here..

BTW I haven't gone to get people to back me up they came on there own to disagree with you. Alot have said it's strong some said ya it's strong but only at high doses. Which might be true for them. But you are acting like anavar is proviron.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahaha you just lost qouting evolutionary hahahahahahahaha what joke.
Its hard to loose against a guy that can't answer questions or have his own opinion because he hasn't tried anything. You're not very smart are you?

https://youtu.be/uvNQljo3SNI

http://aretheyonsteroids.com/anavar-vs-winstrol/

https://bodybuildingforpros.com/winstrol-vs-anavar-comparison/

Now instead of saying hahaha, how about you find me something that proves differently. I'll leave you until you actually come up with something smart for once instead of haha or idiot. Or it's as strong as tren. I swear to god you can be above 16 years old.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its hard to loose against a guy that can't answer questions or have his own opinion because he hasn't tried anything. You're not very smart are you?

https://youtu.be/uvNQljo3SNI

http://aretheyonsteroids.com/anavar-vs-winstrol/

https://bodybuildingforpros.com/winstrol-vs-anavar-comparison/

Now instead of saying hahaha, how about you find me something that proves differently. I'll leave you until you actually come up with something smart for once instead of haha or idiot. Or it's as strong as tren. I swear to god you can be above 16 years old.
Hahahahaha you don't know what I've used

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahahaha you don't know what I've used
Guaranteed you're a teenager, and guaranteed you're to scared to run anything else and you never have

I know it's hillarious that you can't tell, seriously though I'm gonna leave you here because you can't answer any questions since your boss is on this site(lol), you're just being annoyingly stupid so bye.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guaranteed you're a teenager, and guaranteed you're to scared to run anything else and you never have

I know it's hillarious that you can't tell, seriously though I'm gonna leave you here because you can't answer any questions since your boss is on this site(lol), you're just being annoyingly stupid so bye.
Hey there Mr. July 2017.

The OP wanted a detailed explanation of a Var cycle, and the first few posters responded out of instinct because nobody wants to just lay out a great deal of information for someone that hasn't revealed any information about their experience. This is an area one must earn knowledge, not just have it handed to them.

This isn't an argument thread about the merits of Var. It's well documented how it is very effective. I don't know why you decided to argue it's compartive compounds.

Before you go insulting ad millennium a respected and long time valued member of our forum, maybe you should lighten the aggressive lingo and name calling. We can argue like adults with differing opinions based on findings just fine. We also have to agree everyone responds differently to compounds. This isn't a winner take all game.

Var works. This isn't a race, and there is no winner or loser.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey there Mr. July 2017.

The OP wanted a detailed explanation of a Var cycle, and the first few posters responded out of instinct because nobody wants to just lay out a great deal of information for someone that hasn't revealed any information about their experience. This is an area one must earn knowledge, not just have it handed to them.

This isn't an argument thread about the merits of Var. It's well documented how it is very effective. I don't know why you decided to argue it's compartive compounds.

Before you go insulting ad millennium a respected and long time valued member of our forum, maybe you should lighten the aggressive lingo and name calling. We can argue like adults with differing opinions based on findings just fine. We also have to agree everyone responds differently to compounds. This isn't a winner take all game.

I never said var doesn't work. I gave an opinion and this guy called me an idiot countless times before I said anything back. If you go back and read you'll notice that all I wanted was for him to at least give an argument but he can't. If you don't have an argument then at least let me have my and don't call me an idiot . Don't act like I started this or that I was the one insulting.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This I didn't start the argument you did I admit I did last time but not here bro. My also my argument is made when everyone came to disagree with you not me soooowho wrong???(head scratch)

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Hey there Mr. July 2017.

I gain the same amount of mass and strength on 20mg dbol as my friend on 40mg dbol.(Example, based on truth) Var may give Person A nothing and Person B everything. Debating its strength in terms of every single user is stupid /END

P.s not disagreeing with you, you just said what I needed to highlight bro.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Steroids aren't fatburners and I don't like that you dont use test as a base to an oral.
If you insist, I will oblige:
Your first comment of the discussion which says something patently false, and in the next when you are challenged you fidget.

steroids helps you burn fat easier but the steroid itself won't do much without exercise and diet. it gives you lean gains but it's not like t3 or clen. I wouldnt call any steroid a fatburner by itself except maybe tren.
Oh.. ok, so they help you burn fat.

Actually it does target visceral fat around your organs, not subcutaneous fat under the skin.
So it definitely helps makes your waist smaller.
So, it does burn fat. (You were mistaken)

Ya he likes to argue how sh!tty var all the time. It's one of if not the best oral out there and is up there with tren imo
You and he have had it out in another discussion about this very topic. It demonstrates you have a more negative fixation with VAR and a more positive with Tren. (Unrelated to this discussion)

Haha well if you don't want an argument then don't raise your opinion in a public forum. Anavar is one of the most expensive and one of the weakest steroids in terms of gains and this is a fact. I like anavar for what it is, something to put in to a stack an polish a cycle but I would never use anavar ahead of another oral like winstrol, I'm saying oral and not injectable because I think that's a fair comparison.
This is really a private forum. (Membership required, technically, to comment) It is indexed by Dr. Google.
You mistake VARs real value and apply it broadly as many realize great gains with it. This pigeonholes your argument and puts you in a corner to defend. It wasn't necessary, and then you apply a personal preference as if everyone should choose Winstrol over VAR which doesn't have the negatives of Winstrol. (Think women here too). Nobody wanted to compare. You brought it up, and injected your opinion of it where it was not necessary or warranted. The OP asked about VAR. Do you have an answer to help the OP? Or is it going to be "Take Winnie, dump the VAR"?

Look I'm not getting into this again. I have employment reasons(my boss is on this board and knows my am name) off what o MAY or MAY NOT have used. Many will disagree on the strength of anavar (look up Spurfy post on anavar) including myself. And yes didn't say anything technically wrong. But steriod do work without working out. There studies provening that they work to improve muscle mass and strength even in people whom are bed ridden. Do I advice that hell no but...
Yes. Affirmation of prior confrontation in another unrelated thread where you pushed your negatives about VAR. He (Your current opponent) RT presents some solid information about general steroids which you should agree with. Muscular atrophy cessation with bed ridden individuals. (This is where I would also inject my thoughts about RC SARMS on the same, but I will not.)

Haha ikr that guys an idiot
He agreed with someone else's opinion of you. He didn't call you one. You like to mince words, so. Agreeing with someone else makes you in the minority by 2. I'm leaning towards the "i" word here because you push too hard unnecessarily on a point that didn't need to be made. It isn't in the better interest of the OP and has more to do with ego of a respondent. (You).

What a stupid question. I am sure I'm in a way better shape than you how about that?.
Enough said about ego.

Why don't you come with something you smartass? The only thing you show is that you're to much of a ***** to admit youve spent a ton of money on the weakest steroid. That is not my problem it's yours now deal with it. you seriously haven't given me anything and you're the one saying I'm wrong, either you prove me wrong (which you can't) or you don't say anything. I want you to name one steroid that gives less then anavar and I'm not talking about prohormones. Can you do this?
So, by now the OP may think you are right, which is wrong, and you've done a disservice to someone seeking information.
I stopped at going any further in the comments, but started with your first in the entire thread and continued in order.

No desire to continue further. Walk away. Make friends, not Var. (pun) :D

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone didn't disagree with me. People say it works. People say it works at high dose. I never said it doesn't , people said the log you were talking about was a guy that overrated anavar. Go back and read this because you started saying I was wrong , I said i like anavar but it's not as potent as winstrol and more expensive. You then went on with name calling. You said you were gonna show studies to prove your point to me which you haven't. You haven't done anything but listened to other people saying they like it. Like I said if you don't have any proof don't tell me I'm wrong, if you're gonna tell me I'm wrong then prove it. If you just had an opinion I wouldn't care wether it's right or wrong. When you start to insult me I instead of insulted you told you to prove me wrong.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you insist, I will oblige:
Your first comment of the discussion which says something patently false, and in the next when you are challenged you fidget.

Oh.. ok, so they help you burn fat.

So, it does burn fat. (You were mistaken)

You and he have had it out in another discussion about this very topic. It demonstrates you have a more negative fixation with VAR and a more positive with Tren. (Unrelated to this discussion)

This is really a private forum. (Membership required, technically, to comment) It is indexed by Dr. Google.
You mistake VARs real value and apply it broadly as many realize great gains with it. This pigeonholes your argument and puts you in a corner to defend. It wasn't necessary, and then you apply a personal preference as if everyone should choose Winstrol over VAR which doesn't have the negatives of Winstrol. (Think women here too). Nobody wanted to compare. You brought it up, and injected your opinion of it where it was not necessary or warranted. The OP asked about VAR. Do you have an answer to help the OP? Or is it going to be "Take Winnie, dump the VAR"?

Yes. Affirmation of prior confrontation in another unrelated thread where you pushed your negatives about VAR. He (Your current opponent) RT presents some solid information about general steroids which you should agree with. Muscular atrophy cessation with bed ridden individuals. (This is where I would also inject my thoughts about RC SARMS on the same, but I will not.)

He agreed with someone else's opinion of you. He didn't call you one. You like to mince words, so. Agreeing with someone else makes you in the minority by 2. I'm leaning towards the "i" word here because you push too hard unnecessarily on a point that didn't need to be made. It isn't in the better interest of the OP and has more to do with ego of a respondent. (You).

Enough said about ego.

So, by now the OP may think you are right, which is wrong, and you've done a disservice to someone seeking information.
I stopped at going any further in the comments, but started with your first in the entire thread and continued in order.

No desire to continue further. Walk away.
Haha this is the most insane reading I've seen in my life, I see why you're having a mancrush on this guy, you're basically both as illogical. A guy calls me an idiot and you say he didn't? He told me he would show me proof which he didn't. And that ego thing is just silly. I said something completly stupid to a stupid question.

I have an opinion, free speech ever heard about it? If someone wants to take a debate go ahead but he hasn't said anything at all. Sure I could have stopped commenting back that's on me and it's childish but my god the guy can't answer one question, the only replies has been haha or you don't know.

I didn't start this, I wasn't the one insulting first.. that's just a way for you to save yourself because you accused me. He literally called me an idiot and you know it.

There's no argument which compound is stronger you're wrong.. what works best yes maybe but not what's considered a stronger compound. There's a reason anavar is considered a female drug.

Now I'm seriously out of here. You two go and enjoy the summer or whatever it is where you live

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
:stupid:

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely not considered a female drug.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro when everyone disagree with you maybe you are wrong

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go back to elite fitness dot com where all the other nut cases are that think sarms only work if they are in a liquid and cost 4 million dollars and take advice from the Dylan gemili idiot

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go back to elite fitness dot com where all the other nut cases are that think sarms only work if they are in a liquid and cost 4 million dollars and take advice from the Dylan gemili idiot

I said im not gonna respond anymore until you prove me wrong.. keep insulting , you look like an absolute idiot by not doing what you said you would

btur2915

Awards
I said im not gonna respond anymore until you prove me wrong.. keep insulting , you look like an absolute idiot by not doing what you said you would
please stop the arguing and just help the gentleman asking the question.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know what more I can do since everyone on this board says you are wrong and when they do you say they are insane and wrong. That's the proof everyone here says var is great. Only you say it's not that's the proof dick weed

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
What's he got to do to prove you wrong? Name you a weaker steroid than anavar? Is this on paper or on people's perspectives?

Reactions: Nac
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So funny that all you anavar peeps get so offended. Why do you even care? Hes calling me an idiot. He know he cant prove me wrong so he won't.. why he has to? Because he keeps this going and calling me an idiot, and still think everyone agrees with him. I said i left the conversation and if he wants to keep insulting me he should prove me wrong else he can stop spamming.

There was a post telling him he overestimated the strenght of anavar, another guy said exactly to my point that it has to be dosed higher which makes it expensive for what you get. sides are minimal which is beneficial for men and even women. That's my point here, and frankly I don't care what people think about anavar. I just got annoyed by some what i expect is a kid calling me an idiot and telling me he has proof to prove me wrong he hasn't said anything thats even worth my attention. I did this only because I wanted him to see how he can't answer any questions. So prove me wrong until then I'm out of here

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Don't mind me just eating some popcorn here on the side...

Enjoying a hotdog..

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get what your point is other than he called you an idiot and you ranting like hell! As for the anavar, someone may have over estimated it or it may have gone really well for him but I think 80% of people underdose it.... it's like if I was running 500mg test and you were running 100mg, you'd think it was crap and I would think it was awesome. If we're talking about price, primo is the most expensive but is THE best AAS for cutting, again MY opinion.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to get what your point is other than he called you an idiot and you ranting like hell! As for the anavar, someone may have over estimated it or it may have gone really well for him but I think 80% of people underdose it.... it's like if I was running 500mg test and you were running 100mg, you'd think it was crap and I would think it was awesome. If we're talking about price, primo is the most expensive but is THE best AAS for cutting, again MY opinion.

He just keeps going I told him make a valuable point and stop replying that im an idiot. I don't care at all, I just don't feel the need to call him an idiot all the time so I let him prove it himself. Like I said if he has something valuable I'm listening.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro you lost
Do you honestly think that I care what so ever about who you think won? You haven't answered anything, some people have a bully mentallity sitting behind a screen. You know you haven't answered or proved me wrong and you know that you can't. It's literally impossible for anyone to loose against someone like you and it's also impossible to win. If you prove me wrong you won but for now you're just being a bully behind a screen.You're waisting time trying to annoy me because i dont care dude. I know I'm right and until you prove me wrong you can keep popping anavar

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you honestly think that I care what so ever about who you think won? You haven't answered anything, some people have a bully mentallity sitting behind a screen. You know you haven't answered or proved me wrong and you know that you can't. It's literally impossible for anyone to loose against someone like you and it's also impossible to win. If you prove me wrong you won but for now you're just being a bully behind a screen.You're waisting time trying to annoy me because i dont care dude. I know I'm right and until you prove me wrong you can keep popping anavar
Ya I do as it ended then you brought it back up so you clearly care.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya I do as it ended then you brought it back up so you clearly care.
I answered an accusation then I said im not gonna argue with you. So you choose if you have the need to prove me wrong.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro you lost
Fact is you are antagonizing this guy for expressing his opinion. In a super immature way might I add. Do you even have any anabolics experience, last i remember you were like 20 and werent even lifting due to injury? not what you are saying in this situation is necessarily wrong about Var but f*ck this thread is ridiculous some of the back and forth, since when do you guys decide who and what people say and alienate because you been around here longer, thats the kind of rubbish they do on Elitefitness etc, don't turn AM into that.

Anyways ill go back to the sideline and observe again.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fact is you are antagonizing this guy for expressing his opinion. In a super immature way might I add. Do you even have any anabolics experience, last i remember you were like 20 and werent even lifting due to injury? not what you are saying in this situation is necessarily wrong about Var but f*ck this thread is ridiculous some of the back and forth, since when do you guys decide who and what people say and alienate because you been around here longer, thats the kind of rubbish they do on Elitefitness etc, don't turn AM into that.

Ok I can agree this Chados sorry man I'll leave you alone. Have acted a bit of dick so for that I am sorry. I agree we do t want am to turn into this. BTW I'm not being sarcastic I am being serious.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Been lifting but light due to Injury yes and yes I'm 20 about to be 21 in of the 4th September all are facts. May or may not of cycled when to young(not confirming anything) due to me trying play d1 ball.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I can agree this Chados sorry man I'll leave you alone. Have acted a bit of dick so for that I am sorry. I agree we do t want am to turn into this. BTW I'm not being sarcastic I am being serious.

Dude we're cool. I don't have any problem with what you like, I'm not offended at all over the internet but I try to keep it like I would in real life, arguing without being aggressive. I respect and accept your appology and I appologize too if I offended you.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude we're cool. I don't have any problem with what you like, I'm not offended at all over the internet but I try to keep it like I would in real life, arguing without being aggressive. I respect and accept your appology and I appologize too if I offended you.
You didn't offend me, may have annoyed me but that's on me not you. Idk I'm usually pretty nice. Frankly I don't know why you have annoyed me and for that I'm sorry because i was a dick. I'm gonna blame it on heat haha

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been lifting but light due to Injury yes and yes I'm 20 about to be 21 in of the 4th September all are facts. May or may not of cycled when to young(not confirming anything) due to me trying play d1 ball.
rtmilburn
WHAT? You are not even 21?
All the dick pics I sent you... was that illegal?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And we all lived happily ever after. The Anavars and the Winnie's. Tune in next week when those bullies The Masterons move next door. All they do is play loud 70's music.