Anavar for the first time

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane is a slightly milder winstrol. I don't understand what I said was funny. Epistane is nowhere near the strongest compound. However, it is not a weak compound either. That's not wrong, a LOT of people will agree.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane is a slightly milder winstrol. I don't understand what I said was funny. Epistane is nowhere near the strongest compound. However, it is not a weak compound either. That's not wrong, a LOT of people will agree.
No..the little fight eariler in the thread...too funny. Personally, I dont give a sh1t about var or epistane. Anadrol all day over those compounds...if were talking orals..or oral tren..not that BS PH crap..the real thing

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No..the little fight eariler in the thread...too funny. Personally, I dont give a sh1t about var or epistane. Anadrol all day over those compounds...if were talking orals..or oral tren..not that BS PH crap..the real thing
Sh!t my bad haha. Also abombs are legit.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some PH's may surprise you, like S-drol or M1T. Technical speaking, they are plain roids -and very potent too.