hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry Chados for the Gemelli pic, that must have hurt you the most, LOL!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
And we all lived happily ever after. The Anavars and the Winnie's. Tune in next week when those bullies The Masterons move next door. All they do is play loud 70's music.
The Trens across the street really weird me out, always curtain twitching and preaching about being top dog.......

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
What are you gonna prove me exactly? Have i said anything thats straight up false? And what do you mean like to argue anavar is bad? I don't think think it's horrible an I've said that before, but what exactly do you compare it with? You're saying it's one of best orals? And you're saying it's up there with tren. Tbol is better, winstrol is better, dbol is more powerful, anadrol will destroy it. any injectable steroid is better. Dude you're so far off im not even gonna start

Up there with tren? It's like comparing a ferarri to a smart car
You have no idea what you're talking about, so just stop talking.

Oxandrolone has an androgenic:anabolic ratio of 0.25:300-600. This means it's 1/20th as androgenic as Trenbolone while being as-or-more anabolic.

There is no better AS than oxandrolone. Anyone who says otherwise is simply wrong.

Reactions: Nac
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have no idea what you're talking about, so just stop talking.

Oxandrolone has an androgenic:anabolic ratio of 0.25:300-600. This means it's 1/20th as androgenic as Trenbolone while being as-or-more anabolic.

There is no better AS than oxandrolone. Anyone who says otherwise is simply wrong.
Get out of here. We just stopped talking about this, and you only give your own opinion which is based on what?. The results you're refering to
are made on rats. since you're too lazy to Google yourself and just talk some broscienece I put something for you to read. Now stop talking about this. I don't care what you believe. Even better, try tren and compare then come back. If you have the need to continue talking about this you can pm me.

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2016/anabolic-to-androgenic-ratings-explained/

(Pay close attention to this in particular )

here’s where the numbers really go off the rails: Halotestin (fluoxymesterone) scores a 1900 anabolic rating. If you’ve been paying attention up to this point, you’ll note that this is 19x as anabolic as (methyl)testosterone. And literally nobody gains any appreciable muscle from this drug. If this drug were actually as anabolic as its rating indicated, it would be everyone’s favorite. But it’s not – it’s toxic as hell, makes users aggressive, and while most would accept those flaws if it were 19x as anabolic as testosterone, that’s just not how it works in the real world. Bodybuilders may use it before a contest or a workout, and powerlifters might find some use in the aggression it provides, nobody uses it to gain muscle.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Get out of here. We just stopped talking about this, and you only give your own opinion which is based on what?. The results you're refering to
are made on rats. since you're too lazy to Google yourself and just talk some broscienece I put something for you to read. Now stop talking about this. I don't care what you believe. Even better, try tren and compare then come back. If you have the need to continue talking about this you can pm me.

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2016/anabolic-to-androgenic-ratings-explained/

(Pay close attention to this in particular )

here’s where the numbers really go off the rails: Halotestin (fluoxymesterone) scores a 1900 anabolic rating. If you’ve been paying attention up to this point, you’ll note that this is 19x as anabolic as (methyl)testosterone. And literally nobody gains any appreciable muscle from this drug. If this drug were actually as anabolic as its rating indicated, it would be everyone’s favorite. But it’s not – it’s toxic as hell, makes users aggressive, and while most would accept those flaws if it were 19x as anabolic as testosterone, that’s just not how it works in the real world. Bodybuilders may use it before a contest or a workout, and powerlifters might find some use in the aggression it provides, nobody uses it to gain muscle.
Are you still here?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Always wanted to try Halo. Just expensive as hell.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you still here?
Stop being stupid. I've given you my take on it for you to read and wether you agree or not I don't care. I do however feel it's funny considering all your posts in other threads is about anavar being the king of steroids without giving any facts where all people disagrees with you that have tried it. I argued a lot on this thread and it was childish, but you have done this a LOT of times so I guess this thread was the only time you could possibly have someone on your side and shine.

I have given you the freedom to have an opinion so if you still have the need to prove me wrong you can pm but you won't because you need other people with the same beliefs to help you out. You're basically me in this thread but on daily basis and ten times as much.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always wanted to try Halo. Just expensive as hell.
Halo freeks me out a little. I don't see the need personally cause possibly I'll get angry and I'm not sure it'll add any mass. If I was a powerlifter maybe id try it

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Halo freeks me out a little. I don't see the need personally cause possibly I'll get angry and I'm not sure it'll add any mass. If I was a powerlifter maybe id try it
Just the toxicity that bothers me that's all.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just the toxicity that bothers me that's all.
On top of everything it's really toxic too indeed. I'm not aggressive but even on test my patience can be a little bad first weeks. I have no idea what halo would do.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Are you still here?
You're still here? I thought you left this site to pursue loftier goals since no here listens to or is deserving of your "enlightened" advice.

As an aside, I do agree that anavar is one the most efficacious steroids, oral or otherwise, and that people who need to dose above 40mg probably don't have formulary oxandralone.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You're not missing much... It's basically more expensive winstrol, and half the time it is winstrol
Interesting. Others say it's incredible and some say the same as you. Meh I'll try it and see.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I can see how halo would be better if you are looking for a pure strength/focus boost in a power lifting/max out lift scenario. But from an aesthetics standpoint, it does basically the same thing as stanozol, very dry, very hard. And who knows, maybe I've been getting winnie every time I bought halo

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome :D

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dylan gymeli is one of the biggest tools/frauds/liars in the business. Never quote that guy to prove a point. He's part of the elite fitness morons crew

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dylan gymeli is one of the biggest tools/frauds/liars in the business. Never quote that guy to prove a point. He's part of the elite fitness morons crew
So because hes not huge he's a liar? I think hes on the safer side which i believe is good ,and I agree as far as dosage goes to stay safe. of course he's there to get money in first place but that's everyone on YouTube.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So because hes not huge he's a liar? I think hes on the safer side which i believe is good ,and I agree as far as dosage goes to stay safe. of course he's there to get money in first place but that's everyone on YouTube.
Nah, I think some of the problems with him involve him representing or portraying SARMs in an inaccurate manner. One might be more forgiving and tolerate him for this if he were doing so to promote safe use as you seem to be implying; however, his agenda seems very much the opposite to me (endorsing/promoting recklessness for the sake of sales).

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who said, 'because he's not huge' he's a liar? Blockbuilder didn't say that. ^

Are you a friend of his because you're taking it a little personal I think.
This is what he recommended to someone with no SARMS experience.

"RECOMP STACK"
  • GW 501516
  • LGD 4033
  • S4
  • SR9009
  • MK 2866
Do you think that is what responsible person would do, or a TOOL?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who said, 'because he's not huge' he's a liar? Blockbuilder didn't say that. ^

Are you a friend of his because you're taking it a little personal I think.
This is what he recommended to someone with no SARMS experience.

"RECOMP STACK"
  • GW 501516
  • LGD 4033
  • S4
  • SR9009
  • MK 2866
Do you think that is what responsible person would do, or a TOOL?
Cause he said fitness industry. I have no idea who the guy is I've watched like two videos. He's selling sarms it looks like so probably a money grab. As far as being home at about aas, as far as I can a see he's according to me spot on with dosing and how the steroid work. Like I said only watched like 2 videos one of them being the one linked so I can't say. The video I linked I simply took was to give a second opinion on anavar vs winstrol.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah, I think some of the problems with him involve him representing or portraying SARMs in an inaccurate manner. One might be more forgiving and tolerate him for this if he were doing so to promote safe use as you seem to be implying; however, his agenda seems very much the opposite to me (endorsing/promoting recklessness for the sake of sales).

I can see that being a money grab but I'm sure he knows more than me about sarms and I haven't watched enough videos to have an opinion. The dosage with the aas on anavar winstrol was reasonable to me

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can see that being a money grab but I'm sure he knows more than me about sarms and I haven't watched enough videos to have an opinion. The dosage with the aas on anavar winstrol was reasonable to me
Fair enough. Ive never trusted him after seeing him innaccurately use SARM studies to further his own agenda, so I threw the baby out with the bathwater and havent bothered listening to what he says about AAS.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's turning into a Gemelli thread...

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
I do however feel it's funny considering all your posts in other threads is about anavar being the king of steroids without giving any facts where all people disagrees with you that have tried it.
Less than perhaps 1% of all people who have tried "Anavar" have taken a pharmaceutical-grade product. Anyone who claims to have taken it and doesn't rave about was almost certainly taking some UGL garbage. I don't know anyone who hasn't run legit oxandrolone who doesn't think it's an absolutely amazing compound.
I argued a lot on this thread and it was childish, but you have done this a LOT of times so I guess this thread was the only time you could possibly have someone on your side and shine.
Yeah, you nailed me. That's exactly it.

I have given you the freedom to have an opinion so if you still have the need to prove me wrong you can pm but you won't because you need other people with the same beliefs to help you out.
I don't need to prove you wrong. Those who know me here know I don't speak BS and my research is about 4-5 years ahead of the curve. Anyone here is free to believe what they want.

You're basically me in this thread but on daily basis and ten times as much.
Zing!

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
My 2 cents on it:
What is all the fuzz about?
Anavar is weak? - Well, depends on the dosage. Its weak if you have to ask your mom for money to buy it.
25mg tbol would be weaker than 70mg anavar.
To really appreciate anavar, the daily dosage should be high, like 70-100mg.
Absolutely false. 70 mg/day of oxandrolone is MINIMALLY equivalent to 1,470 mg/week of test.

I'm currently on 70mg/day, week 7.
It is obviously not as strong as tren
Your gear is junk.

The strength gain from 70mg anavar is comparable to 50mg winni.
Your gear is junk.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Absolutely false. 70 mg/day of oxandrolone is MINIMALLY equivalent to 1,470 mg/week of test.

Your gear is junk.

Your gear is junk.
In the Portugese study that looked at regular caffeine dosing vs 300mg with var, do you think its necessary to go as high as 300? Surely there'll still be benefit at 100-200mg?

Also, any ideas on how, exactly, the caffeine is improving things? Im taking it that the increase in metabolite etc in the urine signifies an increased Cmax, but how the fuk is caffeine doing this? This is where I find it confusing, when you take F% into account (which is supposed to be reasonably high anyway).

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Your gear is junk.

Your gear is junk.
You are kidding, right?

??? Schizophrenia ???
Did I compare test to anavar? Where? Should I? Why would I?

Seems to me you are talking about Anadrol.

LOL, my gear is junk. Your telepathic powers are strong, young padawan. Use it in forums you must!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
:popcorn:

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Oxandrolone is a 17β-hydroxy-17α-methyl ester of testosterone and is cleared primarily by the kidney. Hepatotoxicity is minimal, even at doses higher than the 20 mg/d recommended by the Food and Drug Administration. Oxandrolone has potent anabolic activity, being up to 13 times that of methyltestosterone. In addition, its androgenic effect is considerably less than that of testosterone, minimizing this complication common to other testosterone derivatives. The increased anabolic activity and decreased androgenic (masculinizing) activity markedly increases its clinical value.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1501119/#!po=65.3153

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oxandrolone is a 17β-hydroxy-17α-methyl ester of testosterone and is cleared primarily by the kidney. Hepatotoxicity is minimal, even at doses higher than the 20 mg/d recommended by the Food and Drug Administration. Oxandrolone has potent anabolic activity, being up to 13 times that of methyltestosterone. In addition, its androgenic effect is considerably less than that of testosterone, minimizing this complication common to other testosterone derivatives. The increased anabolic activity and decreased androgenic (masculinizing) activity markedly increases its clinical value.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1501119/#!po=65.3153
Expectations vs Reality

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
You are kidding, right?

??? Schizophrenia ???
Did I compare test to anavar? Where? Should I? Why would I?

Seems to me you are talking about Anadrol.

LOL, my gear is junk. Your telepathic powers are strong, young padawan. Use it in forums you must!
Your "Anavar" is junk. Real Var creates spectacular results. Period. 70 mg/day and you'd be gaining pounds of muscle PER WEEK.

I'm sorry if you lack the basic understanding of math necessary to convert 70 mg/day of oxandrolone to a MINIMUM equivalent weekly dose of testosterone in terms of anabolic equivalency.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wondering where the OP went.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Expectations vs Reality
Get pharma oxandrolone and then you have the right to discuss it in terms of experience. Until then, you do not. You're just taking some garbage underground street drugs like some junkie would and pretending it's a pure product when clearly it's not.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
In the Portugese study that looked at regular caffeine dosing vs 300mg with var, do you think its necessary to go as high as 300? Surely there'll still be benefit at 100-200mg?

Also, any ideas on how, exactly, the caffeine is improving things? Im taking it that the increase in metabolite etc in the urine signifies an increased Cmax, but how the fuk is caffeine doing this? This is where I find it confusing, when you take F% into account (which is supposed to be reasonably high anyway).
I have tried to come up with a hypothesis for this and I cannot EXCEPT through some pathway related to mineralcorticoid receptors in the kidney.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your "Anavar" is junk. Real Var creates spectacular results. Period. 70 mg/day and you'd be gaining pounds of muscle PER WEEK.

I'm sorry if you lack the basic understanding of math necessary to convert 70 mg/day of oxandrolone to a MINIMUM equivalent weekly dose of testosterone in terms of anabolic equivalency.
Prescription anavar at 5mg/tab:

anavar.jpg

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried to come up with a hypothesis for this and I cannot EXCEPT through some pathway related to mineralcorticoid receptors in the kidney.
Is that how caffeine exerts a similiar effect on paracetamol?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Get pharma oxandrolone and then you have the right to discuss it in terms of experience. Until then, you do not. You're just taking some garbage underground street drugs like some junkie would and pretending it's a pure product when clearly it's not.
You promised me pounds of muscles per week with pharma anavar.
As you can see, I got it, now give me my muscles. Traps and calfs preferred.

Could you please cease the adhominem attacks? Thank you!

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Prescription anavar at 5mg/tab:

View attachment 152332
That's UGL garbage, buddy. Here are all of the APIs for oxandrolone in the world:

https://www.pharmacompass.com/active-pharmaceutical-ingredients/oxandrolone

Any oxandrolone product not listed is not manufacturered by a legitimate, licensed producer.

The website alone of your "var" manufacturer is enough to show it is an UGL -- the only products they make are anabolic steroids. Yeah, lots of legit pharmaceutical companies do that...

You. Got. Scammed.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Less than perhaps 1% of all people who have tried "Anavar" have taken a pharmaceutical-grade product. Anyone who claims to have taken it and doesn't rave about was almost certainly taking some UGL garbage. I don't know anyone who hasn't run legit oxandrolone who doesn't think it's an absolutely amazing compound.

Yeah, you nailed me. That's exactly it.

I don't need to prove you wrong. Those who know me here know I don't speak BS and my research is about 4-5 years ahead of the curve. Anyone here is free to believe what they want.

Zing!
Well you're telling me in wrong so I'm asking why? I mean you're arguing with me without giving an answer, so why exactly are you saying anything?

Seriously, there are million of bodybuilders, Olympians especially that I can tell you have tried real anavar. Nobody has ever said anavar is the strongest steroid. You're saying you have a PhD in this. You're getting mad when people dont listen to you you yet you don't give any of your amazing knowledge, like when you were arguing about acne and how to remove it. You cant possibly think that nobody ever have tried real anavar except you? Every man on earth talks about tren, everyone that tried test will say that the test at 500 mg will blow anavar away when it comes to size. Youre looking at some god damn tests made on rats bro. If you have any PhD in this you should be able to explain more why anavar would beat tren.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro your quote says var is more anabolic... The androgens is what slaps size on. Anabolic is good for cutting and hardening. Its not more androgenic than test and will NOT put on more size than testosterone

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro your quote says var is more anabolic... The androgens is what slaps size on. Anabolic is good for cutting and hardening. Its not more androgenic than test and will NOT put on more size than testosterone
Thank you sir that indeed was what this thread was all about, now we can finally rest

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure you have that flipped.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check it out
Yes I understand and read his qoute. But anabolic is what add muscle and androgenic is hardening/cutting and libido and energy etc. Typically high androgenic compounds are also high anabolic. So I can see why people could confuse that. Not trying to be mean or call you out or anything like that. Also I can agree that these vitro numbers don't mean much. As anadrol shouldn't be as strong as it is, has moderately low a:a rating, relatively low binding affinity and yet is a very strong compound. There seems to be other factors at play and/or(I think both Imo) that are determining how strong these steroids are.