Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!

j4ever

Awards
Would it be ok to take AS GT before workout and Xtend during workout or would that be to much?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok to take AS GT before workout and Xtend during workout or would that be to much?
depends on the dosing. I would do 1 scoop ASGT to start, and then the next week start dosing the Xtend and judge your tolerance to both. Shouldn't be an issue though.

j4ever

Awards
depends on the dosing. I would do 1 scoop ASGT to start, and then the next week start dosing the Xtend and judge your tolerance to both. Shouldn't be an issue though.
Thanks Army Guy, i was wondering because i just started with Xtend a couple days ago but would like to try AS GT while on sale,thanks again.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
brother go for the sale. I have been logging my results with ASGT and love the stuff

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, Xtend is stim-free; using both should have no adverse effects.

For instance, I'm using Focus XT 1hr pre-workout, Anadraulic Pump right before lifting and BC+EAA/CH intra-workout. Got some AS-GT on the way though, that will probably replace the Focus XT...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed. just wanted him to ensure he takes the first few steps slowly so he knows how his body reacts

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Army Guy, i was wondering because i just started with Xtend a couple days ago but would like to try AS GT while on sale,thanks again.
brother go for the sale. I have been logging my results with ASGT and love the stuff
Actually, Xtend is stim-free; using both should have no adverse effects.

For instance, I'm using Focus XT 1hr pre-workout, Anadraulic Pump right before lifting and BC+EAA/CH intra-workout. Got some AS-GT on the way though, that will probably replace the Focus XT...
This! you can never have too many aminos! Also try Bcaa+Eaa... IMO it tastes a lot better than xtend and it's cheaper!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
christmas shopping was easy and early this year!

D1ckhead father- jacksh!t
mom-ASGT
4 brothers (12,25,26,28)-ASGT
Gf-ASGT
LOL
:djparty:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I jumped all over the sale and bought 4 tubs.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
i just checked and saying over sold
Im almost positive you can still buy it at the sale price, it just may take a few days longer to get to you. Jump on it man!

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards
ridiculous price!

must ask though, is one scoop of ASGT going to be comparable to AS? i realize it was reformulated and things were ADDED. but the numbers: AS, 30 servings 1165g.. ASGT 45 servings 720 g = huge difference. just curious

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They will be having a 24 hour sale on it announced today! It will be for ONE DAY $17.99 on nutraplanet to celebrate the launch!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ridiculous price!

must ask though, is one scoop of ASGT going to be comparable to AS? i realize it was reformulated and things were ADDED. but the numbers: AS, 30 servings 1165g.. ASGT 45 servings 720 g = huge difference. just curious
Nope. It's stronger! You will have more focus, drive, energy, and aggression than you did with old Anadraulic State!

BUMPN THIS!!! GET ASGT AT A RIDICULOUSLY LOW PRICE NOW GUYS!!!!
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/anadraulic-state-gt-720-grams.html

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered mine last night,im one of those ppl who dont respond too much to workout drink,i used super pump,no shotgun and jack3d.i'll currently been using no shotgun for about 3 weeks,should i stop for alittle to get the best first use out of ASGT?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if I got three is that good enough Met? Looking forward to stacking this with some Natadrol then Prime... going to be a ridiculous spring and summer.
eh...3 is okay for NOW ;)

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered mine last night,im one of those ppl who dont respond too much to workout drink,i used super pump,no shotgun and jack3d.i'll currently been using no shotgun for about 3 weeks,should i stop for alittle to get the best first use out of ASGT?
It wouldn't hurt to take a break from the caffeine and other stimulants for awhile. That's what I have been doing for the past couple of weeks in anticipation for AS GT.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if this post will even get seen in this encyclopedia sized thread, but wanted to give everyone a chance to get the NEW Anadraulic State GT at 60% off at NutraPlanet!

24 Hour Sale ends tonight!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
So since there is an increased creatine content, it is still viable to stack with a creatine supp? And if so still take it on non-workout days since I will still be maintaining the intra-muscular creatine level with the other creatine supp? Also I was going to be taking hemodraulix and possible trying the asteroid stack. This would fit in well as the preworkout? Looks good and I want to get my feet wet with it, thanks!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
So since there is an increased creatine content, it is still viable to stack with a creatine supp? And if so still take it on non-workout days since I will still be maintaining the intra-muscular creatine level with the other creatine supp? Also I was going to be taking hemodraulix and possible trying the asteroid stack. This would fit in well as the preworkout? Looks good and I want to get my feet wet with it, thanks!
You could take it with another creatine supp but I dont see why you would need to. And yes you are to dose on the off days as well. This would also stack fine with hemo and the asteroid stack.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agree with Inarius. The ASGT will rock Asteroid Stack and Natadrol stack as well. I still take a little creatine with it myself, but that is just out of habit. Way to go on the NP sale LG!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
An old school trick to prolong the life of the product would be to use ASGT on training days, and plain creatine mono on off days. - Now, you won't get the benefits of the AI's in ASGT on your off days that way, but I think that's okay, and possibly even more beneficial.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Psyched to give this a run. Ordered 3 myself

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
An old school trick to prolong the life of the product would be to use ASGT on training days, and plain creatine mono on off days. - Now, you won't get the benefits of the AI's in ASGT on your off days that way, but I think that's okay, and possibly even more beneficial.
ahhhh pulsing the ASGT... now more fun for longer!!!! :fest30:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I Got my GT in today can't wait to try it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on man we look forward to it!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
When is the Anadraulic state going to be at this price until?? I want to get some but am not home to get my info!!!!!!

bigjeff200

Awards
IC-thats exactly what I was thinking of doing while on the natty kit. I was thinking asgt on big days (legs/back/chest) Then my norm creatine on the other 4 days.

upTown

upTown

Awards
Where is nutra planet at? im looking for a new drink and this was offered to me..anyone help? dam i have 40 mins!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, but does anyone know when NP will be shipping these out?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they should be in-house shortly. I was actually told today. Once in, major efforts will be out to get them shipped ASAP

j4ever

Awards
i received an email from NP saying my order should ship today

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Yeah, I ordered this and my Trifecta Stack at the same time, so I'm eager for both to come my way!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I've been using mine for 5 days.:fing26::09: