Anadraulic Pump - Pre-order coming soon

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This one isn't so much cutting edge as it is more of a basic no-brainer that other companies haven't picked up on. Science is all about observation, and sometimes things go unnoticed that stare you in the face. Like caffeine in a "pump" product.

But I digress - I don't even really care that much about the pump, I care about edurance, energy and focus. Those are what I really look for in a pre-workout, and that's hard to find without tons of caffeine. I haven't used this yet, but I respond really well to geranamine, so I'm looking forward to when I do.
Energy Focus, and endurance was great for me especially at 3 servings.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This one isn't so much cutting edge as it is more of a basic no-brainer that other companies haven't picked up on. Science is all about observation, and sometimes things go unnoticed that stare you in the face. Like caffeine in a "pump" product.

But I digress - I don't even really care that much about the pump, I care about edurance, energy and focus. Those are what I really look for in a pre-workout, and that's hard to find without tons of caffeine. I haven't used this yet, but I respond really well to geranamine, so I'm looking forward to when I do.
Truth ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:bigok:

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
That's why i like Citrulline Malate and Beta Alanine. The extra endurance is undeniable. The pumps are a nice side effect.

Too much caffeine gives me bad anxiety but Geranamine works really well for me and works great with the CM and BA. Cayenne, PEA and Hordenine seem to kick the effects of Geranamine up a notch.

Unfortunatly i build a tolerence quickly so i like having 2 or 3 products with these ingredients or similiar and keep alternating them. This product makes the most sense so far and i'm really looking forward to trying it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
That's why i like Citrulline Malate and Beta Alanine. The extra endurance is undeniable. The pumps are a nice side effect.

Too much caffeine gives me bad anxiety but Geranamine works really well for me and works great with the CM and BA. Cayenne, PEA and Hordenine seem to kick the effects of Geranamine up a notch.

Unfortunatly i build a tolerence quickly so i like having 2 or 3 products with these ingredients or similiar and keep alternating them. This product makes the most sense so far and i'm really looking forward to trying it.
I'm the same way with caffeine :(

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I'm the same way with caffeine :(
I don't look at it like a bad thing. It's actually how i tell if a stim is caffeine heavy.

A strong coffee with Chocamine pre workout is about my tolerence limit. Any more caffeine than that and i tend to get agitated, short tempered and other unpleasantness.

I find i need some though to compliment Geranamine etc.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I don't look at it like a bad thing. It's actually how i tell if a stim is caffeine heavy.

A strong coffee with Chocamine pre workout is about my tolerence limit. Any more caffeine than that and i tend to get agitated, short tempered and other unpleasantness.

I find i need some though to compliment Geranamine etc.
This is true man, I just get anxious and nervous, really weird.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyway to increase mixability? I seem to get some stuck at the bottom.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyway to increase mixability? I seem to get some stuck at the bottom.
I made a note of this in my review. It does tend to remain a little granule-ly towards the bottom of the drink. I have tried adding more water in towards the ends but it just dilutes the flavor too much IMO. It is a very little amount that is left at the bottom so I just gulp the last bit of it and its fine.

BTW how are you liking it so far? How many servings are you taking? And have you tried it before wrestling????

I am going carbless from sunday to sunday this week and gonna have my first day back in judo in a looong time and anticipate feeling pretty much dead prior so was thinking about taking 3 servings before and seeing how I do with it

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made a note of this in my review. It does tend to remain a little granule-ly towards the bottom of the drink. I have tried adding more water in towards the ends but it just dilutes the flavor too much IMO. It is a very little amount that is left at the bottom so I just gulp the last bit of it and its fine.

BTW how are you liking it so far? How many servings are you taking? And have you tried it before wrestling????

I am going carbless from sunday to sunday this week and gonna have my first day back in judo in a looong time and anticipate feeling pretty much dead prior so was thinking about taking 3 servings before and seeing how I do with it
Im curious to this..going carb free...9 scoops of AP should definitely take care of that.. either way, post back up about it:)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have faith it will, I was carb free for the entire week I tried it and was dealing with work, family and finals at school and was definetely mentally and physically exhausted the entire week but AP always seemed to give me a nice jumpstart prior to my workouts so I have no doubt it should give me the energy to throw around these guys like little rag dolls!!!! (lol not really I will prolly be the one getting tossed around..)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have faith it will, I was carb free for the entire week I tried it and was dealing with work, family and finals at school and was definetely mentally and physically exhausted the entire week but AP always seemed to give me a nice jumpstart prior to my workouts so I have no doubt it should give me the energy to throw around these guys like little rag dolls!!!! (lol not really I will prolly be the one getting tossed around..)
:lol:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my Anadraulic Pump today and could not be happier. Got back from the workout about 15 minutes ago and look more swole then when I was in the last weeks of Prime. This stuff is INSANE! I took two scoops, my buddy took two scoops, both of us were pumped after the first set and the nice energy boost if gave was just enough. If this continues to hit as it did today, LG hit a home run with this one. Oh, stacks QUITE WELL with Ghenerate as well :).

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my Anadraulic Pump today and could not be happier. Got back from the workout about 15 minutes ago and look more swole then when I was in the last weeks of Prime. This stuff is INSANE! I took two scoops, my buddy took two scoops, both of us were pumped after the first set and the nice energy boost if gave was just enough. If this continues to hit as it did today, LG hit a home run with this one. Oh, stacks QUITE WELL with Ghenerate as well :).
Awesome news man! AP for sure is awesome stuff..I hit Chest today and wrecked it..walking out i was stupid tight!, I was getting insane pumps with GHenerate also, so these two together brings you to new waters:D

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
When will it be available from a source that ships internationally?

I want some!!!! :32:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ya got mine today too... will start on it after my Assault/Recon run.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
ya got mine today too... will start on it after my Assault/Recon run.
Awesome news guys! I ran this log for LG and you will have the time of your life!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news man! AP for sure is awesome stuff..I hit Chest today and wrecked it..walking out i was stupid tight!, I was getting insane pumps with GHenerate also, so these two together brings you to new waters:D
Man I can't wait to stack the two! My pumps are mad enough just on GHenerate!!!

flnatv

Awards
I got mine about two weeks ago and I'm EXTREMELY disappointed!! If I had paid more than the introductory price of $14 I would be really p*ssed!! Since I didn't want to explode with the "skin tearing pumps" that was advertised, I started with 1 serving pre-workout. Nada. Giving the product the benefit of doubt, I ingested 2 pre-workout servings and so on till I hit the max of 3 serving pre-workout with nothing to show for it other than my normal vascularity. Skin tearing? Yeah, right. The only noticeable difference was a slight headache which I have NEVER been prone to have. What a waste of time and money.

davidl351

Awards
I got mine about two weeks ago and I'm EXTREMELY disappointed!! If I had paid more than the introductory price of $14 I would be really p*ssed!! Since I didn't want to explode with the "skin tearing pumps" that was advertised, I started with 1 serving pre-workout. Nada. Giving the product the benefit of doubt, I ingested 2 pre-workout servings and so on till I hit the max of 3 serving pre-workout with nothing to show for it other than my normal vascularity. Skin tearing? Yeah, right. The only noticeable difference was a slight headache which I have NEVER been prone to have. What a waste of time and money.
hrm, interesting. i have a tub of this at home, waiting to be used.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry it didn't work for you. I take 5sc pre-workout and I get some sick pumps and vascularity. Was that all you took before you lifted or did you mix it with other products?

Arginine products seem to be either go or no-go for folks. If you've used arginine before with no success, I'm not going to promise amazing results with AP. But bear in mind that there may have been other factors working against you, which is why I asked if you combined it with anything. - The Quercetin in AP is a big ingredient that many people overlook, but it will do nothing if you combine it with the wrong things.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry it didn't work for you. I take 5sc pre-workout and I get some sick pumps and vascularity. Was that all you took before you lifted or did you mix it with other products?

Arginine products seem to be either go or no-go for folks. If you've used arginine before with no success, I'm not going to promise amazing results with AP. But bear in mind that there may have been other factors working against you, which is why I asked if you combined it with anything. - The Quercetin in AP is a big ingredient that many people overlook, but it will do nothing if you combine it with the wrong things.
got any examples of what should not be taken with AP? just for future reference

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
got any examples of what should not be taken with AP? just for future reference
I wouldn't mix creatine with it. We don't have any data to back up our theory, but Eric and I both believe that consuming creatine with NO factors such as arginine, may hinder the NO factors usefulness in creating a pump effect. - If you want to test it out, take 3-5g of CreaMono with AP; I would almost guarantee that your pump will be severely diminished. - If you want to take creatine as well, just make sure you take it at least 45mins before or after taking your AP. I personally take bulk creatine at night anyways, so it's no big deal, but it can be a problem if I'm taking something like Anadraulic State which has creatine. I have to make sure to take them at the appropriate times.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mix creatine with it. We don't have any data to back up our theory, but Eric and I both believe that consuming creatine with NO factors such as arginine, may hinder the NO factors usefulness in creating a pump effect. - If you want to test it out, take 3-5g of CreaMono with AP; I would almost guarantee that your pump will be severely diminished. - If you want to take creatine as well, just make sure you take it at least 45mins before or after taking your AP. I personally take bulk creatine at night anyways, so it's no big deal, but it can be a problem if I'm taking something like Anadraulic State which has creatine. I have to make sure to take them at the appropriate times.
Good advise IC,and agree with all that you are saying. I say take creatine post, and AP + As pre.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I would also advise to take it on an empty stomach. I found even on a semi-empty stomach arginine/n.o. products do absolutely nothing.

I train first thing in the morning, before breakfast, so i'm still looking forward to trying it.

There are many factors why it may not have worked for flnatv. A little more experimenting may be needed. It took me about 2 weeks of experimenting to find out the best way for me to use Purple Wraath........for example :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I would also advise to take it on an empty stomach. I found even on a semi-empty stomach arginine/n.o. products do absolutely nothing.

I train first thing in the morning, before breakfast, so i'm still looking forward to trying it.

There are many factors why it may not have worked for flnatv. A little more experimenting may be needed. It took me about 2 weeks of experimenting to find out the best way for me to use Purple Wraath........for example :)
Good tips man. Agree with you, try a few variations with timing before dismissing it as junk :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Very true. I forgot that I do mostly all of my training on an empty-stomach. This is probably a huge factor in why it works so well for me.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
missed out on this deal because i was broke at the time. anyone not satisfied with theirs or some with some xtras who want to sell me some at that great price, shoot me a pm

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
missed out on this deal because i was broke at the time. anyone not satisfied with theirs or some with some xtras who want to sell me some at that great price, shoot me a pm
Still listed for 14.99 ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, remember when the original AAKG came out, it advised TWO major things:

1) You need to drink A LOT of water with the product, and this is the case with AP.

2) It's not a creatine pump, so it builds up over time. You want the dirty water pump of creatine and maltodextrin, then stick with those products. We are getting feedback that this is the BEST NO product, (not BS creatine only) that people have ever tried.

You are pretty unusual, everyone is loving it. Although not everyone likes everything...and I am sure we will attract our share of haters and shills. bb.com was a bloodbath of other companies who were threatened. It always happens when you threaten to topple the status quo

A lot of companies have A LOT invested in selling you one product that cheats you out of the effects... It's a pain in the ass to make two HIGHLY effective products vs. one SHZIT product, it's a risk but I am so convinced we are right that I am spreading the word, no matter what the other PLAYERS have to say... We have been done a BIG disservice, even the original NO2 hasn't been updated with anything substantial in now 7 years? Instead of fixing the problem with Arginine like we have they came out with a "combo" product to try and get in on the marketing HYPE (and it is HYPE) that is a creatine/NO product.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The product will speak for itself i Believe, jsut used it for the first time today and the focus was unreal!

SIXPACK66

Awards
nice to see its still at 15$ thought i was to late for that price. I picked up 2 tubs for my prime run:)

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Also, remember when the original AAKG came out, it advised TWO major things:

1) You need to drink A LOT of water with the product, and this is the case with AP.

2) It's not a creatine pump, so it builds up over time. You want the dirty water pump of creatine and maltodextrin, then stick with those products. We are getting feedback that this is the BEST NO product, (not BS creatine only) that people have ever tried.

You are pretty unusual, everyone is loving it. Although not everyone likes everything...and I am sure we will attract our share of haters and shills. bb.com was a bloodbath of other companies who were threatened. It always happens when you threaten to topple the status quo

A lot of companies have A LOT invested in selling you one product that cheats you out of the effects... It's a pain in the ass to make two HIGHLY effective products vs. one SHZIT product, it's a risk but I am so convinced we are right that I am spreading the word, no matter what the other PLAYERS have to say... We have been done a BIG disservice, even the original NO2 hasn't been updated with anything substantial in now 7 years? Instead of fixing the problem with Arginine like we have they came out with a "combo" product to try and get in on the marketing HYPE (and it is HYPE) that is a creatine/NO product.
Half the reason i don't buy pre mixed supps is because they just don't make a whole lot of sense to me. I'm no expert but i do know a few basic points on supplementation and most have way too many ingredients with a lot of them that should not be used together. I have a quick browse down the ingredient list and just get put off.

In the past i've used SwoleV2 by Syntrax because someone gave it to me and Purple Wraath which had a few of my favorite ingredients in it.........................and............ok i'll admit it..............i used Cell-Tech BUT IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO AND ONLY ONE TUB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, i like basic supps with only a few ingredients in it and this one fits the bill for that reason. As long as it meets label claims it looks like it'll be a good seller. I'd buy it and if i like it i'll tell friends about it.

I quietly hope it sets the trend for more supp companies to do the same, a few synergistic ingredients and something to stop them clumping together...............and good prices!!

:1244: