ANABOLIC TRINITY-A LOG BYme- thebigt

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Forgot the most important thing. Thank you for your service!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was unaware that you were over here on a direct flight to Swolltown, bigt!
Good log. Kept me interested.....had the sex, drugs, and I'll assume you listened to rock n roll!
I may have missed it, but did you get your blood work done again?
next blood test is 12/22

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How tall are you ??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I saw that you're on day 25, I think? How long is the run of supplements? I would think any elevated testosterone would be gone in a week or two
this is a 8 week run.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
currently weighing in at 217, that is the heaviest I have been in awhile!!!!
Your just a little kid :D !! im 243 hehehe... i kid u not...But ill bet your not a fatass like me hehehehe Good work my man keep dat shjiaat up!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your just a little kid :D !! im 243 hehehe... i kid u not...But ill bet your not a fatass like me hehehehe Good work my man keep dat shjiaat up!
I know it's hard to see, but in my avi I was 260 then....it was taken about 8 years ago.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
thebigt kill it pops !!!! Good job on the weight loss man ! Iam excited to see what u do next!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt kill it pops !!!! Good job on the weight loss man ! Iam excited to see what u do next!
believe it or not my knee was the reason for weight loss.....I will allow myself to get to 220 during this cycle, but I want to stay at 210 or below!!! I remember being at 15% bf at 260, that would have made me 49 years old at that time. I was a big guy-lol...the reason I've always been called bigt!!!

well one of the reasons, lol!!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I know it's hard to see, but in my avi I was 260 then....it was taken about 8 years ago.
Your killing it Broski! And yeah pretty hard to see on the avatar

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 26:

rest day/grandkid day/family day....I gotta say I need a rest day, been hitting it hard and feeling kinda sore!!!

swole, but sore!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
believe it or not my knee was the reason for weight loss.....I will allow myself to get to 220 during this cycle, but I want to stay at 210 or below!!! I remember being at 15% bf at 260, that would have made me 49 years old at that time. I was a big guy-lol...the reason I've always been called bigt!!!

well one of the reasons, lol!!!!
U MADE ME BUST OUT LAUGHING AT THE DINNER TABLE HAHA , WELL you did a damn good job . keep steady , I plan on lifting into my 70s god willing !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my wife took that pic with her new camera at the time and didn't realize it was on collage setting, I would have changed it but our son lived at home then and he posted it for me...I am totally illiterate when it comes to stuff like that, I don't even do links...so I just stuck with it, lol.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
my wife took that pic with her new camera at the time and didn't realize it was on collage setting, I would have changed it but our son lived at home then and he posted it for me...I am totally illiterate when it comes to stuff like that, I don't even do links...so I just stuck with it, lol.
If you need help with computer stuff or anything like it... Just holla! I can do a thing or two :D

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
I know it's hard to see, but in my avi I :261:cs 260 then....it was taken about 8 years ago.
Nice weight loss! I can't see your avatar, but I was 260 with that gut on mine. Amazing how much easier tying your shoes is 30-40 lbs lighter! :) If the grandkids keep coming over on your "rest days", you'll have no problem keeping it off. haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 26:

rest day/grandkid day/family day....I gotta say I need a rest day, been hitting it hard and feeling kinda sore!!!

swole, but sore!!!
Rest days are just as important as training days! Today was suppose to be my rest day but I couldn't resist so I hit alittle shoulders this morning in my home gym. Keep it up in here tho!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice weight loss! I can't see your avatar, but I was 260 with that gut on mine. Amazing how much easier tying your shoes is 30-40 lbs lighter! :) If the grandkids keep coming over on your "rest days", you'll have no problem keeping it off. haha
speaking of that...my dumbass got talked into playing kickball with my granddaughter, and my knee paid the bill in full for that lack of judgement error...but hey, how can you resist a granddaughter begging you to play, lol.:notworthy:

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
speaking of that...my dumbass got talked into playing kickball with my granddaughter, and my knee paid the bill in full for that lack of judgement error...but hey, how can you resist a granddaughter begging you to play, lol.:notworthy:
No self respecting man could!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. Bigt coming through with a quality and honest log. Glad it's going so well

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Grand Kids are the best !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you hit the gym today or not today?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 27:

ANOTHER GOOD WORKOUT IN MY BASEMENT...I am working the hell out of my upper body, but really miss doing legs!!! I am not concerned with pr's those days are long gone for me and I would never be able to match the weights I was lifting even 10 years ago when I weighed 260...but I added some additional weight to what I was using before, the weight just got too easy-even after adding extra reps/sets. so it goes without saying that I am seeing a increase in strength. pumps as usual are phenomenal, but I have gotten used to this-they have been this way since day 14. libido is cranking and fortunately my wife is co-operating. aggression is easily provoked, but for the most part my mood is very good. appetite is still up although not as high as last week, my last weigh in was no fluke-I am holding at a 6lb increase. I am now on day 7 of SNS-JOINT SUPPORT XT, SO 3 MORE DAYS BEFORE I TRY ADDING IN CARDIO....going to start light with 20 minutes on treadmill!!!

btw-I think my day count must be off as I have exactly 4 caps of ANABOLIC TRINITY left.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 28:

was really sore today, forced myself to get a light workout in...took the last 4 of 1st bottle today!!!!

aggression is way up. usually I have learned to tolerate jackasses, it's the world we live in today!!! BUT, today I have zero jackass tolerance-I am calling out every stupid dumbass jackass i see doing jackass stuff!!!

not that it matters, when I call a jackass out they just do something more jackass...I just started telling them they are nothing special, just one more jackass in a world of jackasses!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trust me I know what you mean! haha. But the trinity has almost come to an end:( Glad you had an awesome basement workout!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Trust me I know what you mean! haha. But the trinity has almost come to an end:( Glad you had an awesome basement workout!
tomorrow I start bottle #2......

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
DAY 28:

was really sore today, forced myself to get a light workout in...took the last 4 of 1st bottle today!!!!

aggression is way up. usually I have learned to tolerate jackasses, it's the world we live in today!!! BUT, today I have zero jackass tolerance-I am calling out every stupid dumbass jackass i see doing jackass stuff!!!

not that it matters, when I call a jackass out they just do something more jackass...I just started telling them they are nothing special, just one more jackass in a world of jackasses!!!
LOL! Love it! It is very tough to live in a world where people aren't as smart as we are, don't drive as good as we do, can't make a decision as fast as we would've, etc,etc..... Feel your pain, but luckily we're forming the (you know what) to alleviate some of the (you know what) and then we'll be happier than pigs in (you know what) :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 29:

rain and wind, a really nasty day outside...wasn't going to get much done outside, so I decided to do a MONSTER MARATHON WORKOUT!!!!

worked arms/chest shoulders/back until I could barely pick up a weight...did 20 minutes on ab lounger[don't laugh, picked it up cheap at a yard sale]...then worked arms/chest/shoulders/back to exhaustion again....did 20 more minutes on ab lounger...then worked arms/chest/shoulders to exhaustion again...finished with 5 minutes on ab wheel[also picked up cheap at yard sale]...

any of you youngsters ever hear of a weider arm blaster...I still have my original 70's version, love that thing-arms were poppin...got rid of a lot of that aggression left over from yesterday!!!

all this was done to led zep physical graffiti on vinyl, played on garrard turntable, pioneer amp and original 70's version 901 bose speakers, the way music was meant to sound!!!!

I saw the soundtrack to forrest gump at Walmart and picked it up, put it on while I was taking my shower...GOD I love music from that era....raindrops keep fallin on my head...but that doesn't mean my workouts won't be killer!!!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
DAY 29:

rain and wind, a really nasty day outside...wasn't going to get much done outside, so I decided to do a MONSTER MARATHON WORKOUT!!!!

worked arms/chest shoulders/back until I could barely pick up a weight...did 20 minutes on ab lounger[don't laugh, picked it up cheap at a yard sale]...then worked arms/chest/shoulders/back to exhaustion again....did 20 more minutes on ab lounger...then worked arms/chest/shoulders to exhaustion again...finished with 5 minutes on ab wheel[also picked up cheap at yard sale]...

any of you youngsters ever hear of a weider arm blaster...I still have my original 70's version, love that thing-arms were poppin...got rid of a lot of that aggression left over from yesterday!!!

all this was done to led zep physical graffiti on vinyl, played on garrard turntable, pioneer amp and original 70's version 901 bose speakers, the way music was meant to sound!!!!

I saw the soundtrack to forrest gump at Walmart and picked it up, put it on while I was taking my shower...GOD I love music from that era....raindrops keep fallin on my head...but that doesn't mean my workouts won't be killer!!!!!!
I love it! Its great to jam while working out !i cant believe you have that equipment! The turntable is worth more than my car! GOOD JOB KILLIN' IT ... im going to look up this arm blaster you speak of.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love it! Its great to jam while working out !i cant believe you have that equipment! The turntable is worth more than my car! GOOD JOB KILLIN' IT ... im going to look up this arm blaster you speak of.
they still sell them, I believe...it locks your arms into the preacher position, but you can do them standing and don't need a bench-great for working out at home!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
they still sell them, I believe...it locks your arms into the preacher position, but you can do them standing and don't need a bench-great for working out at home!!!
Found it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also still have a Arm Blaster!!

Arnold Arm Blaster.jpg

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
DAY 29:

Figured that you were going to lead (the you know what), after this post I don't think a vote's even needed! Why did the arm blaster leave the weight rooms? Oh yeah, it was probably a lil too hardcore for those (you know who's) that we've formed (the you know what) to combat..... When we right the world again with our (you know what), there will be one next to every EZ-curl bar out there! muuuaahhahaahaaaaa