LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha good to hear man! And thats sucks about the knee! Hopefully you'll get better and get in some more leg workouts in the future!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha good to hear man! And thats sucks about the knee! Hopefully you'll get better and get in some more leg workouts in the future!
what sucks is I can't take my dogs for runs and the weather has been really nice!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man! I sure hope that knee feels better! Bone on bone is not good! At least you are not letting it stop you from lifting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh man! I sure hope that knee feels better! Bone on bone is not good! At least you are not letting it stop you from lifting.
yeah, it doesn't effect upper body lifting....THANKS!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 9:

rain rain rain.....I usually get up early, decided to sleep in today. woke up kinda sore and didn't have a lot planned so I peed and went back to bed. wasn't really into it but I did get a halfa$$ed workout down in basement.

I am not sick or anything, just having one of those blah days...on the Brightside I got to have afternoon sex, and that REALLY brightened my day!!!!:evil:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAY 9:

rain rain rain.....I usually get up early, decided to sleep in today. woke up kinda sore and didn't have a lot planned so I peed and went back to bed. wasn't really into it but I did get a halfa$$ed workout down in basement.

I am not sick or anything, just having one of those blah days...on the Brightside I got to have afternoon sex, and that REALLY brightened my day!!!!:evil:
That always makes a good day!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. A little afternoon "cardio" does a body good

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 10:

had a really good workout today, pump was very nice-well above my normal...and today was the 1st time I really noticed improved endurance, probably added a good 15 minutes of lifting to my routine...my concern is doms, so for post-workout recovery I used 2 scoops EAS LEAN 15 AND ADDED 2 SCOOP's OF TERA'S WHEY--A VERY EXPENSIVE ORGANiC WHEY THAT I BOUGHT ON CLEARANCE AT KROGERS...regularly $33.99 for 12 0z...I got it for $8.99...I managed to get 4 for that price and it tastes fantastic!!!

that was a total of 58gm of protein, should cover it, lol.

can honestly say...I KILLED IT TODAY!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
DAY 10:

had a really good workout today, pump was very nice-well above my normal...and today was the 1st time I really noticed improved endurance, probably added a good 15 minutes of lifting to my routine...my concern is doms, so for post-workout recovery I used 2 scoops EAS LEAN 15 AND ADDED 2 SCOOP's OF TERA'S WHEY--A VERY EXPENSIVE ORGANiC WHEY THAT I BOUGHT ON CLEARANCE AT KROGERS...regularly $33.99 for 12 0z...I got it for $8.99...I managed to get 4 for that price and it tastes fantastic!!!

Thats what i love to hear !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAY 10:

ALPHA MALE !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 10:

Awesome man! good to hear!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 11:

yesterday our oldest grand daughter was sick and stayed home from day care, we were delighted to watch her. out of convenience we watched her at her parents house, so I didn't get much done other than teaching her to do situps while playing on the floor, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 12:

had another productive work out today. worked arms really hard, in particular tri's, then did abs-situps and leg raises. the increase in pump is very noticeable and muscle-fullness is looking good. I am noticing soreness though, nothing severe but more than normal-but the tightening of muscles outweighs this!!!

abs are looking tighter!!!! but libido seems to be taking a hit the last 2 days:guilty:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
and yes...my knee hurts like hell, lol!!!!:baby:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Take a warm bath in some Epsom salt bro
I had to get a cortisone injection for my elbow a few months ago....it is probably too soon but going to see if I can get one for my knee!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Teaching granddaughter sit-ups FTW! Damn those knees! Getting old is not for the weak!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Teaching granddaughter sit-ups FTW! Damn those knees! Getting old is not for the weak!
Lol. True. Keep up the work bigT. Glad the muscle fullness is really kicking in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my grand daughters are my reason for living!!! getting old is not for the weak, but it beats the alternative, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol. True. Keep up the work bigT. Glad the muscle fullness is really kicking in.
yup effects are starting to show!!! unfortunately last couple of days libido has taken a dive!!!!:worried:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thought for the day...

when libido is high every woman seems to look attractive, when libido is low there sure seems to be a lot more unattractive women......

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
thought for the day...

when libido is high every woman seems to look attractive, when libido is low there sure seems to be a lot more unattractive women......
There is no spoon ! Its in your head buddy :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 14:

today marks 2 weeks on ANABOLIC TRINITY!!! had a very good workout today, time between sets was noticeably shorter. pump continues to be above norm and mirror shows my abs are getting tighter. I am very encouraged by results so far, by most accounts 3 weeks in is where osatarine really starts to shine so I am excited for things to come....

libido....I didn't think that tramadol would have much impact on libido, guess I was wrong-last 4 days I have been taking 8 per day[2 every 6 hours] as prescribed. going to cut back to 2 twice a day.

on a side note...just found out that a childhood friend I grew up with and went to high school with shot himself in the head and was found dead last night....I would have thought that growing up poor on the southside of indy would have prepared him for anything life could throw at him, guess I was wrong. I haven't talked to him in many years so I really don't know what led to it, but it made me sad thinking about all the stuff we went thru as kids, both good and bad!!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you're liking it so far. It's an awesome product! sorry to hear about your friend.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
thebigt , sorry for your loss man ... thats something that we never expect to happen.
I hope you are ok bro . Great job on your progress! !!! Trams will kill your libido slightly opiate i believe. ..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt , sorry for your loss man ... thats something that we never expect to happen.
I hope you are ok bro . Great job on your progress! !!! Trams will kill your libido slightly opiate i believe. ..
thanks...I never even suspected the tramadol to have that effect, I have cut the dose in half!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
thanks...I never even suspected the tramadol to have that effect, I have cut the dose in half!!!
Yesssa just glad to know ya feel a little better . Those will give u a crazy buzz be easy on em ok .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesssa just glad to know ya feel a little better . Those will give u a crazy buzz be easy on em ok .
yeah, I don't really like the buzz from them, but I hate the pain even more....going to try 2 am/2 pm.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
yeah, I don't really like the buzz from them, but I hate the pain even more....going to try 2 am/2 pm.
Hopefully it will ease the pain . Maybe a brace and high dose vitamin b c d and k along with glucosamine chondriotion will help ya more.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about your loss. You can never feel the weight someone has in their shoulders thus never understand how much life can beat you up. May he be at peace.

My MIL used to take tramadol for her back issues. That stuff used to make her only interested in sleep and she loved life!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about your loss. You can never feel the weight someone has in their shoulders thus never understand how much life can beat you up. May he be at peace.

My MIL used to take tramadol for her back issues. That stuff used to make her only interested in sleep and she loved life!
thanks for the kind words.....I am very wary of any kind of prescription pain killer, I am a recovering alcoholic and have an addictive personality. oddly enough tramadol gives me insomnia if taken close to bedtime....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 16:

ANOTHER VERY GOOD UPPERBODY WORKOUT IN BASEMENT...but I feel like I am being shortchanged by not being able to work legs!!! this is the most potent actual cycle I have ran in a very long time, already I m seeing some good effects..just wish I were able to take full advantage...

I finally got an appointment with a ortho, going to see what he can offer short of knee replacement!!!

libido has returned somewhat since reducing amount of tramadol, I really hate having to rely on pain killers to make it thru the day!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 17:

ANOTHER GOOD WORKOUT TODAY...I am beginning to sound repetitive, lol.....endurance was really good and I was able to workout longer than I expected-kept adding stuff in, I finally had to stop because I was starving. that brings me to the new thing to report-appetite is on the rise!!!

happy to report that libido issues were not from ANABOLICTRINITY, it was from the tramadol-very happy about this since I am on a 8 week cycle, lol!!!!

can't find anything to complain about, the knee was an issue before starting and not experiencing joint pain out of the ordinary anywhere else. no lethargy, actually might be a little MORE energetic. ab's look more tighter, and muscle fullness is getting better everyday it seems....no itchy nips or any other sign of increased estrogen, if anything chest looks tighter. my weight tends to fluctuate but this morning it was up 2lbs from starting date!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17:

ANOTHER GOOD WORKOUT TODAY...I am beginning to sound repetitive, lol.....endurance was really good and I was able to workout longer than I expected-kept adding stuff in, I finally had to stop because I was starving. that brings me to the new thing to report-appetite is on the rise!!!

happy to report that libido issues were not from ANABOLICTRINITY, it was from the tramadol-very happy about this since I am on a 8 week cycle, lol!!!!

can't find anything to complain about, the knee was an issue before starting and not experiencing joint pain out of the ordinary anywhere else. no lethargy, actually might be a little MORE energetic. ab's look more tighter, and muscle fullness is getting better everyday it seems....no itchy nips or any other sign of increased estrogen, if anything chest looks tighter. my weight tends to fluctuate but this morning it was up 2lbs from starting date!!!
Yeah i could have told you and forgot...The tramadol will make your JR limp :s I have tried it. The only thing that helped me was very very warm showers...The i was gtg! :D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 17:

Muscle fullness and abs getting tighter are always two good things:) keep up the great workouts and posts.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 17:

Muscle fullness and abs getting tighter are always two good things:) keep up the great workouts and posts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes...and this cycle is just getting started...17 days in out of 60!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir :) glad it's going this well for you and it's just going to get better. Keep up the good work.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know! Day 60 will be awesome and sad at the same time. Haha sad cause its ur last day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T you could always drop down to just 3 caps and run it a little bit longer.
I kinda like how 4 caps is treating me, if I experience any negative sides I will definitely consider this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 18:

today was our day with the oldest granddaughter, my wife and I cherish these days!!!

muscle tightness was very good today for a non-workout day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 19:

I guess I really needed that rest day, felt like I was in the zone today. arms and chest were feeling pumped by 2nd set, really feeling the burn by the time workout was done. the pump I am getting is pretty awesome, but I also need to note that endurance has really crept up on me. have'nt really paid much attention to it before today but time between sets is noticeably down, and I do not tire as easily-I am doing full weight sets into the 4th set, normally I need to reduce weight by 4th set. and as a bonus libido has returned with compounded interest:scool:

normally I wouldn't mention another product in a log....but since my knee issues have been brought up so often----I am very happy and excited that mike from SNS told me yesterday that he is sending me a bottle of their new JOINT SUPPORT!!!:bling:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
DAY 19:

I guess I really needed that rest day, felt like I was in the zone today. arms and chest were feeling pumped by 2nd set, really feeling the burn by the time workout was done. the pump I am getting is pretty awesome, but I also need to note that endurance has really crept up on me. have really paid much attention to it before today but time between sets is noticeably down, and I do not tire as easily-I am doing full weight sets into the 4th set, normally I need to reduce weight by 4th set. and as a bonus libido has returned with compounded interest:scool:

normally I wouldn't mention another product in a log....but since my knee issues have been brought up so often----I am very happy and excited that mike from SNS told me yesterday that he is sending me a bottle of their new JOINT SUPPORT!!!:bling:
Absolutely murdered that workout !!! Keep it up thats wat we need to see !!!