Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FINAL REVIEW OF ANABOLIC TRINITY:

I GIVE THIS 5* THE HIGHEST RATING.....it was a mild cycle with nice results and zero sides!!!

libido-I would not enjoy a cycle that destroyed my libido, I enjoy sex too much[and my wife expects it]. with that said, I am happy to say that I had a nice INCREASE in libido.
strength-I had a 10lb increase on all lifts, I feel I could have gone even more.
endurance-very nice increase in endurance-this is very welcome to me as an older lifter. I was adding more and more reps before finally increasing weight, this worked out well since cardio was limited due to my sore knee.
pump/muscle fullness-what started as a fantastic pump during workouts soon became an all day feeling of muscle fullness-shirts started fitting tighter in arms and chest, and it was visably noticeable.
body recomp-i ended up pretty much weighing the same as I started[my body weight fluctuates and taking this into account I am going to call it even]..so even with body weight the same, my arms and chest grew[sorry, didn't take measurements]and my jeans fit looser, even after being freshly washed.
mood/aggression-my mood stayed high for the most part with a few bouts of frustration which led to increased aggression-used the aggression in the gym and no issue---hey, tis the season, what would Christmas be without a little frustration....

ANABOLIC TRINITY=a healthy dose of osta/epi-andro and some laxogen thrown in...for the price point good bang for the buck, imo!!!

yes, I would recommend it!!!

BIG THANKS TO THE GUYS AT STRONG SUPPLEMENT SHOP FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I GIVE THIS 5* THE HIGHEST RATING.....it was a mild cycle with nice results and zero sides!!!

libido-I would not enjoy a cycle that destroyed my libido, I enjoy sex too much[and my wife expects it]. with that said, I am happy to say that I had a nice INCREASE in libido.
strength-I had a 10lb increase on all lifts, I feel I could have gone even more.
endurance-very nice increase in endurance-this is very welcome to me as an older lifter. I was adding more and more reps before finally increasing weight, this worked out well since cardio was limited due to my sore knee.
pump/muscle fullness-what started as a fantastic pump during workouts soon became an all day feeling of muscle fullness-shirts started fitting tighter in arms and chest, and it was visably noticeable.
body recomp-i ended up pretty much weighing the same as I started[my body weight fluctuates and taking this into account I am going to call it even]..so even with body weight the same, my arms and chest grew[sorry, didn't take measurements]and my jeans fit looser, even after being freshly washed.
mood/aggression-my mood stayed high for the most part with a few bouts of frustration which led to increased aggression-used the aggression in the gym and no issue---hey, tis the season, what would Christmas be without a little frustration....

ANABOLIC TRINITY=a healthy dose of osta/epi-andro and some laxogen thrown in...for the price point good bang for the buck, imo!!!

Well done brother. Glad to hear this product worked well for you.
Thank you for the nice and honest review :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well done brother. Glad to hear this product worked well for you.
Thank you for the nice and honest review :)
thank you, my friend...I feel recomp would have been better if I wasn't so limited on cardio since I have always been a diligent cardo fan!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Very nice final review!!!! I Look forward to seeing your next log!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Big Poppa T! Nice to hear that it treated you well!! Now lets get wack!! Whats neXt

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love these BigT logs! Nice job brother!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Review !

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review! Do you think you can post it on strong when you get a chance? Really glad you enjoyed the run and had great results!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the great log!:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How is your PCT so far bigt?
clomid and GET DIESEL products. so far so good. libido has dropped off but hopefully the DIESEL products will kick in and help with that.

btw-went for blood test today, but won't get results back until 1/13.

almost forgot, I also started age force hgh maximize patches 2 days ago.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
clomid and GET DIESEL products. so far so good. libido has dropped off but hopefully the DIESEL products will kick in and help with that.

Sounds like you got it covered!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you got it covered!!
yup...i'm a big fan of diesel products. as a matter of fact I had my sister buy my pct stuff as a Christmas present!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The medical community is almost as slow as government when it comes almost anything except for sending you a bill. So I see you like stickers you can put on your body....

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ Haha that's funny. I need to get a sister that will do that haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The medical community is almost as slow as government when it comes almost anything except for sending you a bill. So I see you like stickers you can put on your body....

lol...THE VA IS THE GOVERNMENT!!!!

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
I could look it up, but I'm here, and I'm lazy. What;s the main ingredients in that? I think I saw Epi-Andro and Laxogen....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I could look it up, but I'm here, and I'm lazy. What;s the main ingredients in that? I think I saw Epi-Andro and Laxogen....
add osta and you have it right!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The log is over lol. Good news is that bigt loved it. Final review is a page back
I agree with everything you said, lol!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
thebigt totally killed this log! Great job !!!
Im looking forward to your next run. Ill be watching you ;)

Craeshe

Craeshe

Awards
Hate to bring up an old thread, but how was the conclusion?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Here was his final review :)